Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:47:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [FIN]BITCORE BTX Signature & Avatar Campaign - Members+  (Read 13153 times)
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5915

Meh.

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:32:12 AM

Payments for this period has been sent out.

As I am going to be more tight on the rules considering some of you like to live on the edge and just make the 20 required posts every two weeks, some of you have not receive payment this time. The reason will be stated in the spreadsheet each time but know that I will not count Bounty reports in other threads such as twitter reports etc.

There's still a few spots open for Sr. Members and one for a Legendary member.

Thank you all for the continous support!

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cent21

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:30:30 AM

Dear Hhampuz,

I don't want to push my posts count to achieve this campaign limits, as this should be a spammer behavior. So as i'm not a spammer, and i don't want to become one, it's better for me to leave this campaign.

If my normal forum use is not enought for this campaign i can understand it. You can surely find other users that can write 30 or more posts just to archive the reward, it's better to have them in your campaign than users that post simply to use this forum.

I thank you and btx, and wish goodluck.

Btx is a good project.
Hadrop.Boyle

Activity: 291
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:22:33 AM

Dear Hhampuz,

I don't want to push my posts count to achieve this campaign limits, as this should be a spammer behavior. So as i'm not a spammer, and i don't want to become one, it's better for me to leave this campaign.

If my normal forum use is not enought for this campaign i can understand it. You can surely find other users that can write 30 or more posts just to archive the reward, it's better to have them in your campaign than users that post simply to use this forum.

I thank you and btx, and wish goodluck.

Btx is a good project.

I completely agree to Cent21. See you around.

Wanne get 10% of Cointracking? https://cointracking.info/?ref=M138678
Wanne join Binance Exchange? https://www.binance.com/?ref=11326731
Wanne join Kucoin with Bonus? https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=7QHt5a
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:40:33 PM

Thank you again for the paymend. Wish you happy easter. Have a good time. Smiley
siampumpkin

Activity: 420
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:41:07 PM

Sr. Member applying for Signature Campaign:
Thanks.  Grin

Bitcointalk username & UID: Siampumpkin, 85082
Current number of Posts: 448
Bitcore BTX address for payments: 1AvKuj9DaT6uzNMuP67o9BiNJdCAHj8q5F
Signature/Avatar/Both: Both

Buy a Trezor and Protect all your Crypto Currencies from hackers.
If I was helpful please tip me BTC: 3Bt4E78XjcEhCLEQUB6R1ujiQG58DXaazg  ETH: 0xc6541E163A7C513580f4C1897297452c71b44909
-doubleU-
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1307

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:03:44 PM

Thank you for the Coins and i wish you happy easter...

███████████████████████████
█████████▀▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀████████
█████▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀█████
████ █▀▄███████████▄▀██████
███▄█ ███████▀ ██████ █ ███
██▀█ ███  ▀▀█  ▀██████ █ ██
██ █ ████▄▄      ▀▀▀██ █ ██
██ █ █████▌        ▄██ ████
███▄█ █████▄▄   ▄▄███ █▀███
████▀█▄▀█████▌  ▀██▀▄█ ████
█████▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█▀▄█████
████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
███████████████████████████
█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█  ▄  ▄▀▀ █   ▄▀█ ▀█▀ ▄▀▀ ▄███▄
█ █▀█ █ █ █ █ ▀█▀ ▀▀█ █   █ █  █  ▀▀█ ▀███▀
█ █▄█ █▄█ █▄█     ▄▄▀ ▀▄▄ █▄▀  █  ▄▄▀   
                                        █
████████████████████████████████████ 
███▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀███ 
█▀▄██▀███▄▀██▀▄██▀███▄▀██▀▄██▀███▄▀████▄
█ █ ▀ ▀███ ██ █ ▀ ▀███ ██ █ ▀ ▀███ █████
█ ██    ▄█ ██ ██    ▄█ ██ ██    ▄█ █████
█▄▀██  ▀█▀▄██▄▀██  ▀█▀▄██▄▀██  ▀█▀▄████▀
███▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄███
████████████████████████████████████
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▐█████████████▌
▄█  █████████
▄█████████  ████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████  ███████████▀
▄█  ██████████  ████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████████▀
███████
█████████████████████
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
 ▄▄▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
crafty

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:34:49 PM

As I am going to be more tight on the rules considering some of you like to live on the edge and just make the 20 required posts every two weeks, some of you have not receive payment this time. The reason will be stated in the spreadsheet each time but know that I will not count Bounty reports in other threads such as twitter reports etc.

Apparently I didn't receive the bounty saying I did burst posting. Now what is the rule for burst posting? All my posts are spread over 4 days. A week prior to this I was out sick and was not at all active. Didn't even open my laptop. So what should be the criteria?

Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:37:37 PM

Apparently I didn't receive the bounty saying I did burst posting. Now what is the rule for burst posting? All my posts are spread over 4 days. A week prior to this I was out sick and was not at all active. Didn't even open my laptop. So what should be the criteria?

The majority of your posts were done in one day, and the rest of the posts were all done on another day. I counted all your posts and they were just made on 2 seperate occasions, which is clearly post bursting over a 2 week period.

crafty

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:45:49 PM

The majority of your posts were done in one day, and the rest of the posts were all done on another day. I counted all your posts and they were just made on 2 seperate occasions, which is clearly post bursting over a 2 week period.

Don't want to aruge over this, however none of the posts are spam and are genuine discussion. Also, I see posts over 4 days and not 2. As mentioned I lost the whole week due to sickness and was active over last week, out of which I posted for 4 days. At the end it's your call, but there is thin line between burst posting and genuine posts.

Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:48:26 PM

Don't want to aruge over this, however none of the posts are spam and are genuine discussion. Also, I see posts over 4 days and not 2. As mentioned I lost the whole week due to sickness and was active over last week, out of which I posted for 4 days. At the end it's your call, but there is thin line between burst posting and genuine posts.

I looked through your posts again, you only have posts on the 25th of March and on the 31st of March. I'm sorry if you were sick but at the end of day the rules are there for a reason..

crafty

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:54:01 PM

I looked through your posts again, you only have posts on the 25th of March and on the 31st of March. I'm sorry if you were sick but at the end of day the rules are there for a reason..

Now I know what has happened. I am from US EDT timezones. For me the 31st March posts are actually from two different days 🙁. You can clearly see a well over 12 hours time gap between those posts.

Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:06:05 PM

Now I know what has happened. I am from US EDT timezones. For me the 31st March posts are actually from two different days 🙁. You can clearly see a well over 12 hours time gap between those posts.

Alright, I can't do anything about that.. It shows as those two days for me and it is what it is.

crafty

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:52:24 PM

Alright, I can't do anything about that.. It shows as those two days for me and it is what it is.
That's fine.

Tarek4080

Activity: 322
Merit: 49

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:22:31 AM

@Hhampuz..

Thank you very much for the payment.. I am very happy to recieve my first campaign payment,.. I will stay with  bitcore as long as possible... I just love it... 😄
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:46:47 AM

Thanks.  Grin

Accepted! Welcome to th e campaign Smiley

jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:56:27 AM

Received my first payment the other day. Very happy to be part of this campaign.  Grin

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
siampumpkin

Activity: 420
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:57:44 AM

Thanks.  Grin

Accepted! Welcome to th e campaign Smiley

Thanks.  Grin

Buy a Trezor and Protect all your Crypto Currencies from hackers.
If I was helpful please tip me BTC: 3Bt4E78XjcEhCLEQUB6R1ujiQG58DXaazg  ETH: 0xc6541E163A7C513580f4C1897297452c71b44909
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:26:59 PM

And do not tell me about the timing of the Airdrop? In April, will it continue or end?
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:33:42 PM

And do not tell me about the timing of the Airdrop? In April, will it continue or end?

End

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:49:23 PM

End

Yeah April will be the last month for the airdrop, as for the Signature campaign, I'll keep you posted on what will happen Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: