Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:15:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WISPR.TECH 🚀CRYPTOPIA🚀 Decentralized Messaging | PoS 3.0 | MASTERNODES |  (Read 4686 times)
BitgamblerZ (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 09:13:36 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2018, 10:25:39 PM by BitgamblerZ

Our ANN topic will be continued here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4481839

Any questions that you may have, will be answered over there. Don't forget to follow us on Twitter and check out our Telegram channel!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WisprTech

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 09:14:34 PM

Reserved
kaijser

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:18:21 PM

Thank you for this opportunity guys! I stumbled upon your project after notsofast tweeted about you. Good luck. :-)
Rsj91

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:35:46 PM

Looking forward to it. Good luck with the swap and analyzing the rich list
gawajn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:43:51 PM

Is there already a mobile wallet, or is it just some kind of teaser? Just curious, because there is a mobile phone with a wisr app pictured on your ann Wink.
Anyway good luck with the project!
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 09:48:05 PM

Is there already a mobile wallet, or is it just some kind of teaser? Just curious, because there is a mobile phone with a wisr app pictured on your ann Wink.
Anyway good luck with the project!
At the moment there is no mobile wallet, although it is not on our roadmap, it will most likely be available somewhere in 2018. The picture is just a teaser, thanks for asking!
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 09:56:37 PM

So let me get this straight,

What will you do with the raised ESP2?
We will store the ESP2 on several wallets. As ESP2 holds almost no value at this moment we will leave the ESP2 on these wallets and we won’t burn them. We would like to stress that we are entirely self-funded, but we might decide to sell small pieces of the total amount of raised ESP2 in the future, either to fund the development or to fund marketing or community related activities. Furthermore, we have absolutely no intention to dump the raised ESP2.

You say ESP2 is worth next to nothing and want everyone to send you their ESP2, you then say you might dump the ESP2 that is swapped, and then say you won't dump all in the same paragraph.

We reserve the right to contact you for KYC in case there is doubt about your identity. We do this because we don’t want any ESP team members to acquire WSP (as we are convinced that they hold more than 10% of the total ESP supply).

You want peoples identification to swap? Are you out of your fucking mind? And you don't want ESP team members to swap? I highly doubt they would be stupid enough to swap to your shitty scam bud.
willieccd

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:05:40 PM

got so many question for this
- no escrow?
- swap amount is limited (could be manipulated)
- you have the right to ask for kyc and and have the right not to approve it (could be manipulated)
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 10:11:20 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 10:57:11 PM by WisprTech

What will you do with the raised ESP2?
We will store the ESP2 on several wallets. As ESP2 holds almost no value at this moment we will leave the ESP2 on these wallets and we won’t burn them. We would like to stress that we are entirely self-funded, but we might decide to sell small pieces of the total amount of raised ESP2 in the future, either to fund the development or to fund marketing or community related activities. Furthermore, we have absolutely no intention to dump the raised ESP2.

You say ESP2 is worth next to nothing and want everyone to send you their ESP2, you then say you might dump the ESP2 that is swapped, and then say you won't dump all in the same paragraph.

We reserve the right to contact you for KYC in case there is doubt about your identity. We do this because we don’t want any ESP team members to acquire WSP (as we are convinced that they hold more than 10% of the total ESP supply).

You want peoples identification to swap? Are you out of your fucking mind? And you don't want ESP team members to swap? I highly doubt they would be stupid enough to swap to your shitty scam bud.

Thanks for your reply. I think we have made our intentions clear, we are offering people the ability to swap their ESP2. We have explained why and we have stated what we will do with the raised ESP2.

Regarding the KYC - no, we shall not ask for IDs. In case we have any suspicions we will contact the person, that is what we meant. Sorry for the confusion.

got so many question for this
- no escrow?
- swap amount is limited (could be manipulated)
- you have the right to ask for kyc and and have the right not to approve it (could be manipulated)

There is no escrow. The swap amount is indeed limited, but we will burn the unswapped WSP after the swap. As for the KYC, we won't ask you for your ID, see my post above, we will edit it. Thank you for your reply.
tazmako

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:19:02 PM

Looking good! hope it going well.

XDNA ❱❭ Dynamic. New. Adaptable.
Revolution in PoW GPU mining | Innovation in Masternode investing
° BitGun ° T.N.T. ° XDNA Foundation °
Stable block reward even with a 10000% increase of hashrate![/url]
                 |Website| Whitepaper| Discord| Telegram | Github|                
willieccd

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:30:04 PM

why not using an escrow? and who will have the right to decide the eligibility of a tx for the swap?
if you really think esp is worth nothing just burn it, so it will be fair for everyone and not just a free money for you
johntwo

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:52:16 PM

I don't understand the negativity, though maybe I'm missing something.  Do people think the dev is trying to steal a value-less coin by not using escrow?  There are literally no buy orders, even at one sat, for ESP2.  On the other hand, this looks like a project with a clear vision.  If people are so worried about having their ESP2 stolen, just hold onto it and don't swap for Wispr.  It's that simple.  What is the problem here?

People are also complaining about the dev being allowed to reject swaps.  This I think we just need to wait and see whether the devs abuse this power.  We have no reason to think they will abuse it, so why not just wait and see whether they run the swap fairly?  If you feel like they refuse to approve your swap unfairly, complain at that time.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
kaijser

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:03:43 PM

If you want to call something a scam you better provide some solid evidence. You are beyond ridiculous.

I don't understand the negativity, though maybe I'm missing something.  Do people think the dev is trying to steal a value-less coin by not using escrow?  There are literally no buy orders, even at one sat, for ESP2.  On the other hand, this looks like a project with a clear vision.  If people are so worried about having their ESP2 stolen, just hold onto it and don't swap for Wispr.  It's that simple.  What is the problem here?

People are also complaining about the dev being allowed to reject swaps.  This I think we just need to wait and see whether the devs abuse this power.  We have no reason to think they will abuse it, so why not just wait and see whether they run the swap fairly?  If you feel like they refuse to approve your swap unfairly, complain at that time.
Couldn't agree more.
willieccd

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:15:36 PM

I don't understand the negativity, though maybe I'm missing something.  Do people think the dev is trying to steal a value-less coin by not using escrow?

will you buy something online without using escrow? wow

wait and see? so you will only watch the swap, as it has max amount

johntwo

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:37:36 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 11:50:02 PM by johntwo

I don't understand the negativity, though maybe I'm missing something.  Do people think the dev is trying to steal a value-less coin by not using escrow?

People are also complaining about the dev being allowed to reject swaps.  This I think we just need to wait and see whether the devs abuse this power.  We have no reason to think they will abuse it, so why not just wait and see whether they run the swap fairly?  If you feel like they refuse to approve your swap unfairly, complain at that time.

For both your responses, the problem is you're assuming you're entitled to a swap.  You have no inherent right to a swap.  The dev is offering something in return for ESP2, but he has no obligation to offer you anything.  The swap is a privilege he offers from the WISPR coin - it's like an airdrop for ESP2 holders - not a right built into the ESP2 coin.

Would I trade someone something worth $0.000000 dollars for something else worth $0.000000 dollars without using escrow, if I think the latter one has more potential value?  Yes, absolutely.  Because either I keep holding something useless (ESP2), or I get scammed out of it and I still hold something useless (nothing).  But note that if you don't like the risk, you can just not make the swap.  You have no right or entitlement to WISPR, so if you don't like the swap mechanic, then keep your ESP2.  Also, if the dev scams a couple of people out of a few thousand ESP, we'll hear about it and can just ignore this coin later.

Similarly, the dev has every right to cap the swap.  If the dev was running a new coin that had no swap and nothing to do with ESP2, would you complain that you're capped at 0 ESP2 to swap?  No of course not, that'd be stupid.  So the dev decides, he wants to offer a limited amount of WISPR to individual swappers, and he does that by capping the ESP2.  This is no different than having an airdrop limit.  You have no inherent right to convert your ESP2 to WISPR, so you have no inherent right to get ALL your ESP2 converted just because the dev is offering to convert SOME of it.  Why does dev offering to swap some ESP2 require him to offer to swap all of it?

willieccd

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:49:04 PM

I don't understand the negativity, though maybe I'm missing something.  Do people think the dev is trying to steal a value-less coin by not using escrow?

For both your responses, the problem is you're assuming you're entitled to a swap.  You have no inherent right to a swap.  The dev is offering something in return for ESP2, but he has no obligation to offer you anything.  The swap is a privilege he offers from the WISPR coin - it's like an airdrop for ESP2 holders - not a right built into the ESP2 coin.

Would I trade someone something worth $0.000000 dollars for something else worth $0.000000 dollars without using escrow, if I think the latter one has more potential value?  Yes, absolutely.  Because either I keep holding something useless (ESP2), or I get scammed out of it and I still hold something useless (nothing).  But note that if you don't like the risk, you can just not make the swap.  You have no right or entitlement to WISPR, so if you don't like the swap mechanic, then keep your ESP2.  Also, if the dev scams a couple of people out of a few thousand ESP, we'll hear about it and can just ignore this coin later.

Similarly, the dev has every right to cap the swap.  If the dev was running a new coin that had no swap and nothing to do with ESP2, would you complain that you're capped at 0 ESP2 to swap?  No of course not, that'd be stupid.  So the dev decides, he wants to offer a limited amount of WISPR to individual swappers, and he does that by capping the ESP2.  This is no different than having an airdrop limit.  You have no inherent right to convert your ESP2 to WISPR, so you have no inherent right to get ALL your ESP2 converted just because the dev is offering to convert SOME of it.  Why does dev offering to swap some ESP2 require him to offer to swap all of it?

then why dont just call it an ICO that only accept ESP, not a swap
johntwo

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:51:32 PM

For both your responses, the problem is you're assuming you're entitled to a swap.  You have no inherent right to a swap.  The dev is offering something in return for ESP2, but he has no obligation to offer you anything.  The swap is a privilege he offers from the WISPR coin - it's like an airdrop for ESP2 holders - not a right built into the ESP2 coin.

Would I trade someone something worth $0.000000 dollars for something else worth $0.000000 dollars without using escrow, if I think the latter one has more potential value?  Yes, absolutely.  Because either I keep holding something useless (ESP2), or I get scammed out of it and I still hold something useless (nothing).  But note that if you don't like the risk, you can just not make the swap.  You have no right or entitlement to WISPR, so if you don't like the swap mechanic, then keep your ESP2.  Also, if the dev scams a couple of people out of a few thousand ESP, we'll hear about it and can just ignore this coin later.

Similarly, the dev has every right to cap the swap.  If the dev was running a new coin that had no swap and nothing to do with ESP2, would you complain that you're capped at 0 ESP2 to swap?  No of course not, that'd be stupid.  So the dev decides, he wants to offer a limited amount of WISPR to individual swappers, and he does that by capping the ESP2.  This is no different than having an airdrop limit.  You have no inherent right to convert your ESP2 to WISPR, so you have no inherent right to get ALL your ESP2 converted just because the dev is offering to convert SOME of it.  Why does dev offering to swap some ESP2 require him to offer to swap all of it?

then why dont just call it an ICO that only accept ESP, not a swap

That sounds like a semantic point.  If your argument is the word "swap" should be reserved for uncapped swaps, and the term "coin-specific-ICO" should be used for capped swaps, then it's just a point about terminology.  I disagree that we need to use the terminology that way, but I understand why you feel that way and you are welcome to make that argument.

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 02:49:49 AM

If you want to call something a scam you better provide some solid evidence. You are beyond ridiculous.

Common sense, decent eyesight, and the ability to read is all the evidence you need. If you insist on being a retarded dumbass then by all means send this dude your coins that have value for one that doesn't.
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 03:55:36 AM

Is this an original coin or did you copy some other coin? If so which one?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
johntwo

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:50:30 AM

Is this an original coin or did you copy some other coin? If so which one?

"Wispr is forked from Blackcoin" says it right in the ANN  Grin

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: