Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:39:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex stole my bitcoins  (Read 562 times)
brunodbrasil (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:31:01 AM

Day 12/08 I received 0.37116609 on my Poloniex account. I made some trades and I only got 0,35646401

Today, I tried to create an order of 0.35646401 for U$ 50,000, but the order and the bitcoins are gone.

They are not in the OPEN ORDER, they are not in MY TRADE history, they were not WITHDRAW from my account, they are not in USDT. Where are they?

There are no different acess in my account. Poloniex system disappeared with my bitcoins. What to do?

I open a Ticket, #569575, but dont have reply.
bitcoinfuck

Activity: 634
Merit: 106

Europe Belongs To Christians

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:33:45 AM

Day 12/08 I received 0.37116609 on my Poloniex account. I made some trades and I only got 0,35646401

Today, I tried to create an order of 0.35646401 for U$ 50,000, but the order and the bitcoins are gone.

They are not in the OPEN ORDER, they are not in MY TRADE history, they were not WITHDRAW from my account, they are not in USDT. Where are they?

There are no different acess in my account. Poloniex system disappeared with my bitcoins. What to do?

well generate a read only API key to your account and use any charting tool for details

[/url]
brunodbrasil (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:37:38 AM

well generate a read only API key to your account and use any charting tool for details

Why should I do this?
redsuncrypto

Activity: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:41:02 AM

you should download wallet into local next time for more security, don't put all your trust in cryptocurrency exchanges
brunodbrasil (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:43:58 AM

I was doing day trade. Someone can help me?
dontbefazed

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:45:15 AM

I'd keep contacting them + getting in touch with them through other means, social media and all that. Try and post wherever you can, this being a good area. Good luck, Poloniex is notorious.. but so are most exchanges.
stephenv26

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:50:55 AM

what is poliniex?
brunodbrasil (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:02:23 AM

I've been stolen. That's almost $ 15,000 Cry

This in Brazil is a lot of money. I wanna cry...
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:10:42 AM

This is a mysterious and rare case, The funds should be there. Maybe there is a problem with Poloniex System. I suggest you ask it on The Poloniex announcement thread. The best way to solve this is to wait their response to your ticket, but you should expect they answer a little bit longer because we know how bad their support center.
brunodbrasil (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:13:56 AM

This is a mysterious and rare case, The funds should be there. Maybe there is a problem with Poloniex System. I suggest you ask it on The Poloniex announcement thread. The best way to solve this is to wait their response to your ticket, but you should expect they answer a little bit longer because we know how bad their support center.

Do you have the topic link for I ask?
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:17:06 AM

even i too faced same kind of problem in steem dollars i opened a order my orders got disappear surely poloneix is doing some mischief in back side
timikulit

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:20:59 AM

Your funds is still there. there might be some errors in their platform. you better need to record all of the evidence and submit a ticket. If there is any update or resolution inform us on this thread.

brunodbrasil (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:23:52 AM

Your funds is still there. there might be some errors in their platform. you better need to record all of the evidence and submit a ticket. If there is any update or resolution inform us on this thread.

I already sent some prints screens.  If they solve my problem, I report it here, but I think it will take about two months. Cry
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:28:33 AM

Try to write a letter in their support - probably it is system bugs. I don't think that big criptocurrency exchange will steal your account money

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
nickmayhem

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

Get Upto Date News Of Gold

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 04:30:56 AM

I thought Blockchain transactions are transparent and secure. Can't you just gather up some supporting evidence and then make a case out of it before contacting their support staff?

Thanks.

brunodbrasil (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:33:48 AM

Try to write a letter in their support - probably it is system bugs. I don't think that big criptocurrency exchange will steal your account money

I already sent a support ticket, but they did not respond. It has been reported that it took months to reply.

I thought Blockchain transactions are transparent and secure. Can't you just gather up some supporting evidence and then make a case out of it before contacting their support staff?

Thanks.

They do not respond to my support ticket
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:40:29 AM

This is weird. Never heard of a thing like this. I should believe your cash is somewhere in your account. It could be a network issue. Re-log in and check. If it doesn't appear, then bombard Poloniex Facebook page with your complaint. I have also seen a thread for Polo here. You search out. As for the support desk, it is wack! Your ticket will be there for months without being attended to. Sorry about your issue.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:42:58 AM

It is true. there must be a system error. I am sure poloniex will respond if you report the problem you are experiencing well. hopefully soon get a response. or it could be because of previous pending transactions, and there are bad internet network.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
brunodbrasil (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:44:57 AM

This is weird. Never heard of a thing like this. I should believe your cash is somewhere in your account. It could be a network issue. Re-log in and check. If it doesn't appear, then bombard Poloniex Facebook page with your complaint. I have also seen a thread for Polo here. You search out. As for the support desk, it is wack! Your ticket will be there for months without being attended to. Sorry about your issue.

They do not have facebook. See similar problems.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1917354.0
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6azuf6/bitcoins_disappeared_on_poloniex/
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:56:21 AM

Do you have the topic link for I ask?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=420836.0
Try to ask in that thread, maybe some people have the same problem like you and have the solution. But in opinion, reaching the support center is the only solution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: