Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:51:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ElephantCoin - ELP | PoW with Superblocks | Please Upgrade to Version 1.2  (Read 74715 times)
thisnewcoin (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 09:12:38 AM

Yes great images!

ELP is a very stable and consistent coin, have no problems like many of the pow/pos coins. ELP is similar to Fastcoin, fast, stable and consistent. If anyone see any issues, please report, I am here to support. I will possibly release a new version in a few days adding latest checkpoints, so to make the coin more secure. Wink

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thisnewcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 05:47:31 PM

Yes we are doing great guys, ELP is easy to mine and very stable Wink

●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Olegcho

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 06:41:09 PM

just need to go in cryptsy, btc-e or mtgox  Grin
bholzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2013, 09:35:40 PM

This is seriously the most pathetic thread I've ever seen. It's pretty much been nothing but bumps for the entire 14 pages. There have seriously been like 30 posts saying variations of, "stable coin. similar to fastcoin!!!11" and easily the most "+1" bumps I've seen on this forum since I started coming here. If you want to keep this coin alive, get after the developer and have them give away a chunk of the premined coins. What good does it do them anyway? The ~1.4 million ELP that was premined is currently worth less than half of a bitcoin -- put it back into the community and maybe there is a chance ELP actually becomes worth something. I do not understand the logic here! If something isn't done, you can bump this lifeless thread all day long but ELP is going nowhere fast. People have been mining and bumping this coin and arguing with me for nearly 2 months now and the entire ELP market cap is around 4 BTC -- come on, guys.

I think that when I stopped mining this coin it was one of the best moves I made. Ever since I came here with information I received from the exchange operators, this community has done nothing but shoot the messenger and bury all logical posts with nonsense and bumps. If there is some real news to share, by all means, post it. Otherwise, quit polluting the Crypto board by bumping this lifeless thread and all-but-completely-dead coin.

murrayCOIN The Only Currency Worthy of the NameBitcointalk Thread BTC: 1KY5kptnac4HLbF9Rn1Y6J8wPrM734db42
mintedstone

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 11:33:10 PM

+1
I like this coin, I went through the thread, and it is interesting to see that it has a great community, and there's only one guy frantically tries to destroy the coin... it's funny to see a cinema like this, and in the end I used "ignore" button to that guy as some people suggested  Grin

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
bholzer

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2013, 11:59:34 PM

+1
I like this coin, I went through the thread, and it is interesting to see that it has a great community, and there's only one guy frantically tries to destroy the coin... it's funny to see a cinema like this, and in the end I used "ignore" button to that guy as some people suggested  Grin

Yes - we have a community full of people who hate posts containing even a shred of fact or logic. You'll notice most of them have poor English and sound like broken records. Also, "they" are clearly reading my posts (despite claiming to have me on ignore) as they're always quick to respond and/or fill my PM inbox with nonsense.

Notice how my post wasn't quoted here even though this was obviously in response to me? Facts are the enemy and reducing visibility of facts or logic is top priority. At this point it's imperitive to the ELP community that newcomers remain uneducated...or else nobody would touch it and their investment is doomed. I realize veterans aren't going to waste their time here but I'd hate to see new miners waste their time with this one. The coin itself was fine -- however, the premine wounded the coin out of the gates and the endless nonsense from the ELP community has just about put it out of its misery. This one is unfortunately going the way of Ryan Reynolds' career; may they R.I.P.

Call the engravers:

Here lies ELP...

...killed by a healthy combination of greed and insanity.

murrayCOIN The Only Currency Worthy of the NameBitcointalk Thread BTC: 1KY5kptnac4HLbF9Rn1Y6J8wPrM734db42
flyingcat

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 04:12:30 PM

Glad I am seeing a bunch of "This user is currently ignored"  Grin Grin Grin

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
darkzorger

Activity: 302
Merit: 251

Ego Sum Qui Sum

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 04:25:40 PM

2 bholzer dont like ELP - not mine ELP!

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
steepcoinproject@gmail.com
bholzer

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2013, 05:10:49 PM

Nobody is mining ELP, man. The network speed is at 4 MH/s (where it's hovered for about a month) and it still isn't profitable to mine. Look at this thread -- the average IQ of the ELP community is apparently around the value of an Elephantcoin. That's also the only way they would still be mining it.

I'm sick of seeing this thread bumped by nonsense. I came here to inform you guys with facts and facts weren't welcome here. This coin will absolutely die now and no amount of ignoring me will change that fact. I tried to help but you can't help the hopeless.

I hope the dev hung onto the entire premine so he can eat the whole thing. At some point you have to cut your losses and move on, guys. The last chance ELP had was around the time I first posted in this thread -- this community and the useless dev killed this coin. No matter how bad the dev wants you to believe it, this isn't Fastcoin, guys -- it's Elephantcoin and it's time to stick a fork in it.

The only posts in this thread that haven't been nonsense and/or a bump in weeks have been made by me...and people chose to ignore me. I think that says a lot about the intelligence we're working with here. Have you seen a single grammatically correct sentence from an ELP fan? Seriously -- take a look. This entire thread is mind-blowing.

mintedstone

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 05:44:01 PM

Yes exactly, it's as simple as that, and a kid of 10 years old understands it. Unfortunately a m-challenged person not, that's why I used "ignore" button, so that I can read this thread in a normal way Smiley

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
thisnewcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 06:14:19 PM

I will soon release a newer version on ELP. Stay tuned. ELP is doing great, very stable and consistent!

bholzer

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2013, 06:17:47 PM

Yes exactly, it's as simple as that, and a kid of 10 years old understands it. Unfortunately a m-challenged person not, that's why I used "ignore" button, so that I can read this thread in a normal way Smiley

Yes - this thread is crawling with quality information, such as, "this coin good! i lik elephants!" and "nobody ask U 2 mine elephant!!" and "+1" -- it's truly the special ed of the forum. What would be my motivation to randomly select one currency to hate? To make the concept even more ridiculous, it's a DEAD currency. I don't want anybody else wasting their time with it. The community is a joke, the dev is greedy and useless -- why can't everyone just cut their losses and move on? There are dozens of coins that can be profitably mined and have a real community that cares.

I'm surprised most of you even know how to turn on a computer. The level of stupidity in here is downright frightening. Seriously guys -- it's time for a reality check.

bholzer

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2013, 06:25:42 PM

I will soon release a newer version on ELP. Stay tuned. ELP is doing great, very stable and consistent!

Very stable and consistent? The network speed is down to 4 MH/s and, unless power is free, you literally cannot profitably mine ELP. It's doing great? There are no services outside of one dying pushpool, you premined over a million coins and you are hoarding them instead of offering bounties/etc. ELP has been around for 2 months and it's been going nowhere but down for the past month. Value is at an all-time low and the only people supporting it/you must all be the victim of a botched lobotomy.

The sooner you cut your losses and move on the sooner you can recover from your failed scam.

thisnewcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 06:42:21 PM

I have to put you in my (only entry of the) "ignore" list. Why waste so much time trying to destroy the coin? As many others suggested to you, if you don't like it, you ignore it, it's very simple.

You are free to do whatever you like, but don't think that you are so capable of doing the shits, people all understand what you are trying to do. Everyone has his own brain (well except a very few Grin) and can see easily your intents.

Network hashrate down to 4Mh/s? It's a great time to mine! I used to mine Fastcoin when its hashrate at about 1Mh/s, go and check it's blockchain explorer, and you know what? I am very happy I did it. Fastcoin has been consistently the best performed coin in the exchange. You know why? Because it is very stable, consistent, and fast.

ELP has a similar structure and behaviors as Fastcoin (and added random features). And I am very happy with its performance. You can say whatever shits to it, it does not prevent it to become one of the best coins. For now you are on my "ignore" list, just as many other people did, as the community want to read a purified thread, a jerk dumping the shits all the time on the thread will not change anything, as all the people know what his intention is.

bholzer

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2013, 06:51:22 PM

I have to put you in my (only entry of the) "ignore" list. Why waste so much time trying to destroy the coin? As many others suggested to you, if you don't like it, you ignore it, it's very simple.

You are free to do whatever you like, but don't think that you are so capable of doing the shits, people all understand what you are trying to do. Everyone has his own brain (well except a very few Grin) and can see easily your intents.

Network hashrate down to 4Mh/s? It's a great time to mine! I used to mine Fastcoin when its hashrate at about 1Mh/s, go and check it's blockchain explorer, and you know what? I am very happy I did it. Fastcoin has been consistently the best performed coin in the exchange. You know why? Because it is very stable, consistent, and fast.

ELP has a similar structure and behaviors as Fastcoin (and added random features). And I am very happy with its performance. You can say whatever shits to it, it does not prevent it to become one of the best coins. For now you are on my "ignore" list, just as many other people did, as the community want to read a purified thread, a jerk dumping the shits all the time on the thread will not change anything, as all the people know what his intention is.

My intention is to prevent uninformed people from wasting their time with this coin just to give your premined interest value until you can dump it. It's not a great time to mine -- there are dozens of coins that are more profitable to mine. ELP is not Fastcoin and clearly people cannot think for themselves. Of course you hate me and think I'm a jerk -- I called you out and now your scam will not be as profitable. Your intentions are obvious.

Give away your premined coins as bounties/etc (or at least 90% of them) and get some services up and running for ELP and then maybe you can start to redeem yourself a bit. Until you do that, you're just a greedy bum as far as I'm concerned.

thisnewcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 09:09:24 PM

Version 1.2 is released, more checkpoints are added to make the coin more secure, download links and source are updated in OP. Please upgrade.

TreasureSeeker

Activity: 455
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2013, 11:28:35 PM

Thanks for the new version, thisnewcoin.  Just updated my pool at http://elephantcoin.treasurequarry.com:14777 and the block explorer, plus my humble little home computer.  All seems to be running perfectly with the upgrade.  Smiley

Fun & Friendly p2pool Mining at TreasureQuarry.  Litecoin http://litecoin.treasurequarry.com:9327 Dash p2pool  http://dash.treasurequarry.com:7903
darksoft

Activity: 275

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 02:34:33 AM

You know, I have quite some time invested in this coin as well. You might consider everything said here, especially as regards the huge premine, as constructive. bholzer is not dumping on the coin. He is frustrated because you ignore everything said about this coin that could possible get it onto an exchange that has some great number of people using it.

The coin is all but dead now but you refuse to realize it. Ignoring those that have tried to help out won't get this coin anywhere but in the dump.
monocolor

Activity: 766
Merit: 621

Own ONION

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2013, 03:05:41 AM

Anyone wants to dump please go to coins-e.com, I put 1 mil buy order there today and most are not filled.

There are around 10-15 mil ELP coins minted at this time, and I have 10 BTCs to buy all that hit my price  Grin

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
bholzer

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2013, 09:11:27 AM

Anyone wants to dump please go to coins-e.com, I put 1 mil buy order there today and most are not filled.

There are around 10-15 mil ELP coins minted at this time, and I have 10 BTCs to buy all that hit my price  Grin

You have to assume thisnewcoin is sitting on about 5,000,000 ELP at this point...and there's no way he's going to sell at that price. The guy is so greedy that he's willing to screw over everybody that has invested in this coin, including himself, before he'd give up his premined shares of ELP. He doesn't care about services or adding value to ELP; the only reason he even released this "updated" client was to make it appear as if he isn't completely useless and attempt to change the subject. As a result, ELP will never hit a price he's comfortable with...and he would rather take all of his then-worthless ELP to the grave before doing what's right and saving this currency in the process. The irony remains that by not giving away the premine, the ELP he premined will become worthless (it essentially already is at this point.)

I hope you ELP supporters are at least getting paid off to act okay with being (obviously) screwed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: