Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:40:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ElephantCoin - ELP | PoW with Superblocks | Please Upgrade to Version 1.2  (Read 74715 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 09:53:50 AM

Also the author of elp in management? Why the price so low?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bholzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2013, 10:36:01 AM

Also the author of elp in management? Why the price so low?

The dev has abandoned the coin. If you read through the thread, you'll see my posts warning everybody for quite some time (obviously, I was very unpopular in this thread as I was interfering with their scam.) This is what they planned from the start -- they premined 1.4 million ELP, bribed a group together out of China to campaign to Cryptsy ad nauseum and bump this thread with crap daily, get it listed on Cryptsy, pump the price up, everybody in on the scam dumps everything, and then they all bail. This thread was pretty much bumped daily since launch...and the day ELP hit Cryptsy you never heard from them again. The dev released just enough "client updates" to keep people thinking they were legit. Unfortunately, some people just have to get burned before they wise up. thisnewcoin hadn't logged in for nearly 2 weeks after ELP hit Cryptsy -- their work was done. They're active now...probably planning another scam or using their account to promote their other scamcoins.

They run the same scam over and over again. SAV, for example, is this same group running this same scam and they're still working on getting it onto Cryptsy. Anybody that mined ELP before it hit Cryptsy and didn't dump at the peak of their pump got screwed. Anybody that bought the ELP at the peak obviously got screwed as well.

Just a greedy group out to preying on naive investors, basically.

murrayCOIN The Only Currency Worthy of the NameBitcointalk Thread BTC: 1KY5kptnac4HLbF9Rn1Y6J8wPrM734db42
cocales

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 09:43:34 PM

Wow, that sucks.....

SnowGem.org - Improve upon great ideas of other cryptocurrencies
✔ Privacy ✔ Availability ✔ Profitability ✔ Longevity
Equihash - No Premine - No ICO - Masternodes soon
thisnewcoin (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 10:13:29 PM

lol, it sucks for the haters of ELP. I am always there and support the coin.

As for the ELP price, recently all the altcoins are down in price, not only ELP. The ELP price is governed by the trader's actions. They do periodically pumps and dumps. Go to cryptsy chat, you see often the pump and dump actions.

At this time, ELP has strong buy bases, I don't see anything worried. Of course it is like stock trading, no one can tell where the price will go in the future.

As the dev, I am watching the stability of the coin and mining, so far everything is working fine. If community sees any improvements needed, I'll work on it.

BTW, there's no place for haters. I already put one in my ignore list. I'll only read constructive messages which are good for the coin. Have fun. Wink

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
bholzer

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2013, 11:01:28 PM

lol, it sucks for the haters of ELP. I am always there and support the coin.

As for the ELP price, recently all the altcoins are down in price, not only ELP. The ELP price is governed by the trader's actions. They do periodically pumps and dumps. Go to cryptsy chat, you see often the pump and dump actions.

At this time, ELP has strong buy bases, I don't see anything worried. Of course it is like stock trading, no one can tell where the price will go in the future.

As the dev, I am watching the stability of the coin and mining, so far everything is working fine. If community sees any improvements needed, I'll work on it.

BTW, there's no place for haters. I already put one in my ignore list. I'll only read constructive messages which are good for the coin. Have fun. Wink

If you're mining then you're about the only one. He clearly didn't ignore me...but he'd love it if everybody would before I derail his other scams.

Since ELP was listed on Cryptsy, LTC is down about 10%, FTC down about 20%, MEC up 500%, ANC up 20%, CGB up 10%, CAP down 25%, and ELP down about 500%.

Some are up and some are down...but ELP really stands out negatively from that pack. Also -- why did everybody stop bumping this thread once ELP was listed? Where is flyingcat and his undying love of ELP (and elephants in general?) Volume spiked big early on Cryptsy...now way down. Network speed is essentially non-existant. Where are your random client updates? The problem is they're all too busy working on their next scam -- they already made their money.

murrayCOIN The Only Currency Worthy of the NameBitcointalk Thread BTC: 1KY5kptnac4HLbF9Rn1Y6J8wPrM734db42
flyingcat

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 01:16:29 AM

Since ELP was listed on Cryptsy, LTC is down about 10%, FTC down about 20%, MEC up 500%, ANC up 20%, CGB up 10%, CAP down 25%, and ELP down about 500%.

ELP down 500%??? Open your eye wide, and check cryptsy again. Fortunately the data is out there and everyone can see how a hater make up things.

You used the 1st ever trading price on cryptsy for the comparison? Do you know how the first price is traded? Oh my, you looked like an innocent 5 years old, so innocently stupid. If you use these prices, almost *all* altcoins listed by cryptsy will be down at least 1000%. Want an example retarded? Let's see CAP, a very decent coin with good dev support: opened at 0.002, and now trades at 0.00014, down 1300% according to you. Another, QRK, a popular CPU coin: open at 0.00005, now trades at 0.000002, down 2400% according to you.

Don't try to fool people here, only a stupid like yourself will think the way you think. Don't waste your mom's money again by doing nothing here. Do something useful. As some people in this forum already suggested to you.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
bholzer

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2013, 04:41:51 AM

ELP down 500%??? Open your eye wide, and check cryptsy again. Fortunately the data is out there and everyone can see how a hater make up things.

You used the 1st ever trading price on cryptsy for the comparison? Do you know how the first price is traded? Oh my, you looked like an innocent 5 years old, so innocently stupid. If you use these prices, almost *all* altcoins listed by cryptsy will be down at least 1000%. Want an example retarded? Let's see CAP, a very decent coin with good dev support: opened at 0.002, and now trades at 0.00014, down 1300% according to you. Another, QRK, a popular CPU coin: open at 0.00005, now trades at 0.000002, down 2400% according to you.

Don't try to fool people here, only a stupid like yourself will think the way you think. Don't waste your mom's money again by doing nothing here. Do something useful. As some people in this forum already suggested to you.

Yes -- I'm using the initial "pump" price -- the price most of the people dumped at. Take a look at the volume -- a lot of people were excited to dump. It will likely never be that high -- it's just slowly dropped for the most part.

I don't care about QRK -- the dev said, "every alt is down" and I was comparing how far other coins have fallen/risen since ELP hit Cryptsy. My point all along was that there would be a pump and dump as soon as ELP hit Cryptsy -- that was always the goal.

ELP has been around for a while and the network speed is at 8 Mh/s...and even at a 0.07 difficulty you're still quite a bit better off mining LTC.

I don't need to "open my eye wide" to see the people that dumped early are the ones sitting best. Also...I know English is a 2nd language...but you shouldn't rant and rage in an English forum if you can't string together a single sentence. Just stick to the facts -- every time you sling an insult in English it makes people laugh. I'm sure it would be the same way for you if I was trying to speak your native language...which is why at most I would just stick to the facts.

Your CAP and QRK example are irrelevant -- we aren't talking about them. We're talking about ELP and how the people that came out on top dumped early...and everyone else is/will get screwed.

challen

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 05:16:29 PM

Elephants are awesome.
This coin sucks.
This coin has long been sitting at 30-40% profitabilty on coinchoose and they finally removed it.
I would love to see this coin die and re-invented WITHOUT a premine so ppl can mine this without supporting scamcoin devs.
Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 04:00:53 AM

We would like to welcome the remaining Elephants to the cryptsy family of coins.

Nice graphic but you spelled elephant wrong  Wink
darkzorger

Activity: 302
Merit: 251

Ego Sum Qui Sum

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 10:13:20 PM

some any news, updates?

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
steepcoinproject@gmail.com
darkzorger

Activity: 302

Ego Sum Qui Sum

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 05:49:14 AM

WTF ELP is a complitely death? where is dev or etc...?

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
steepcoinproject@gmail.com
TreasureSeeker

Activity: 455

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 04:40:23 PM

The Elephantcoin block explorer at http://exploretheblocks.com/elephantcoin/block_crawler.php is now back up and running again.  Sorry for it being down the last couple of weeks or so...hadn't updated the configuration file when changing servers.

Lets wake the sleeping Elephants, everyone Smiley  Remember the good stuff about ELP - useful transaction messaging, fun Golden Elephants (superblocks) and quick 20 second confirmations.  It should be a winner.

Fun & Friendly p2pool Mining at TreasureQuarry.  Litecoin http://litecoin.treasurequarry.com:9327 Dash p2pool  http://dash.treasurequarry.com:7903
8bitfish

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 12:56:55 AM

Loving this coin! Looking forward to seeing more platforms and services accept it  Grin
vgold

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

I Mine

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 11:57:09 PM

# Permanent Node for:
# ELP - Elephant Coin
addnode=5.249.152.30:13808

Save and mine the Elephants Wink

In case of an Elephant donations:
eCPuSTD7ZwxW4ZAZEmrCsrUHGfdiMSFqsd
cheetah3

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 02:42:43 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2013, 03:43:20 PM by cheetah3

Hi All!
Something wrong today with p2pool  http://elephantcoin.treasurequarry.com:14777/static/ ?
I see share confirmations, but no payments coming to wallet.

Watching on pool payment stats,
also strange thing: I can see transactions in pool stat, but not all coming to wallet Sad Just for a past minutes:
eMb5ZJfuzW1MzYwuUrbMctPh4KC3DWPJsU   0.12778484 - not came
then another one came, then
eMb5ZJfuzW1MzYwuUrbMctPh4KC3DWPJsU   0.140 - not came again

Maybe like something bugging today (((

Create new AltCoins, update existing. Please pm with proposals. BTC: 1LbVvrNZAb3RB8fgHkc93PHkMKUsbdDgsq
cokirix

Activity: 453

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 12:55:20 AM

brain new pool for Elephant coin!

stable and fast.

low tax rate 2%

http://38.64.138.118/mposelephant/public/
cheetah3

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 07:23:17 AM

Today p2pool http://elephantcoin.treasurequarry.com:14777/static/

even not show my address in users list when connected.

Something wrong with pool or pool have some limitation (number of users or minimum hashrate)?

I can see accepted shares in my miner but address is not in users list on the pool and not in payment list.

Thanks!

Create new AltCoins, update existing. Please pm with proposals. BTC: 1LbVvrNZAb3RB8fgHkc93PHkMKUsbdDgsq
dowa

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 01:33:32 AM

Any one knows who is the person in charge? I find a bib big bug..
Gontxi

Activity: 966

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 11:36:51 PM

Any one knows who is the person in charge? I find a bib big bug..
The king of the jungle is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=118115
rezin8

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 03:59:01 AM

Anyone know of a calculator for this? Or another coin that the calculator would work?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: