Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:09:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡[ANN]⚡⚡[ICO]⚡⚡SYNTHESTECH - Synthesis of Precious Metals⚡⚡  (Read 25398 times)
almighty_lama2

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:04:33 AM

Based in the current ETH price how many tokens equal 1 ETH?
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dina dini

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:11:50 AM

When viewed from the specifications of this coin is good, hopefully the development of the project is also good.
i-synthestech (OP)

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:38:42 AM

Hello, thank you for your question. Since the Ethereum price is never stable, that is why we calculate the price in US $. So 1 token = $ 1 US
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:40:10 AM

When viewed from the specifications of this coin is good, hopefully the development of the project is also good.

Thank you for your support. You encourage us to work even harder to implement our project.
elsya syafira

Activity: 356

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:47:32 AM

a project that is very secured success.
fara darani

Activity: 357

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:58:23 AM

The above information is enough for me, it's an interesting and good project.
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:14:24 AM

With respect, it is not clear that you are far ahead of all existing scientific groups. You may be, but nothing on your site or in you patent documents proves this, moreover, clear things are redacted in your presentation material that make it impossible to be sure you understand the process. Though, as I said above, there are things you did say, that show you do have some understanding, but they were said a long time previously by Kenneth Radford Shoulders & S. V. Adamenko - the other thing you alluded to is clear to see in datasets from Le Claire, S. V. Adamenko and Suhas Ralkar amongst others.

It is certain that many groups have practical embodiments in the works and commercial ambitions, so your first statement is flat out wrong. An example of this is S. V. Adamenko's group who have not only synthesised nearly every element in the periodic table (and super heavy stable elements outside the periodic table), but have now moved to the US and are actively pursuing commercial objectives. Moreover, Adamenko published a detailed 700 page book describing their work in with no redactions.

There are some fora where you would be able to get away with this kind of messaging, but E-Cat World is not one of them, there are two many people that know too many things and you do your credibility a disservice by writing in this way.

Perhaps you are just a publicity person and have been mislead as to the uniqueness of your associates offering, in which case, you need to pass on this very small rebuttal to your sponsors and ask them to be more honest, since this is embarrassing.

Your technologists appear to be on the right track, as far as my understandings go and I wish you well.

Thank you for your Question,
1. About the claim, that we are ahead of everyone. You did compare our results with the ones of Adamenko. It seems that he has really obtained many elements including valuable ones. When you see his spectors, % of transmuted matter is high. But You are forgetting, that this XRF spectra is taken from micro spot that looked unusual. On other spots elemental composition is normal. That means the total amount of transmuted elements is critically low, these are just smallest spots after electroblast, that contain something. We conducted these experiments at the very beginning and concluded this to be a dead-end. Probably this was the reason why Adamenko has printed his work in so much details - it has no commercial perspectives.
2. Almost everyone, who carry out some research works in LENR, suffer from two things: Lack of funding and Complexities with calculations of efficiency. We had no problems with funding and didn't waste time on calculation. Only measurments of elemental composition before and after.
multic2012

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:26:25 AM

Do you have patents for this or just copying what researchers had done to this technology?
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:05:07 AM

Do you have patents for this or just copying what researchers had done to this technology?

Our research is based on the previous studies conducted in this field.

We are researchers and also active practitioners.
 We see no need in patents for practicing the technology.
 You can read more about the technology and our work in the following article:

https://blog.synthestech.com/3interview-with-vladislav-karabanov-head-of-the-project-on-cold-transmutation-lenr-of-chemical-50681ef91aeb
yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:30:47 PM

Can you explain further what is cold transmutation technology here in the OP? Also, do you have patents for this or just copying what researchers had done to this technology ? There are a lot of paper works involved here. Do you happen to be researchers? And in case, do you have published articles regarding your technology ?
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:43:41 PM

Can you explain further what is cold transmutation technology here in the OP? Also, do you have patents for this or just copying what researchers had done to this technology ? There are a lot of paper works involved here. Do you happen to be researchers? And in case, do you have published articles regarding your technology ?

Hi, thanks for your questions.
 In our research we base on the previous studies conducted in this field.
 Yes, we are researchers and also active practitians.
 We see no need in patents for practicing the technology
 You can read more about the technology and our work in the following articles:

https://blog.synthestech.com/3interview-with-vladislav-karabanov-head-of-the-project-on-cold-transmutation-lenr-of-chemical-50681ef91aeb

https://blog.synthestech.com/tasks-and-results-of-the-lenr-transmutation-experiments-by-synthestech-3be7d9eb4497

seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:10:00 PM

In today's era, wherein we are now in the modern world where technology is now serves as the core of almost everything. I think thay this is a great opportunity for your project and for the people. I wish you good luck and I will try to take an active part in it's success.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:11:16 PM

A project closely related to the world of physics, the phenomenon of cold transmutation, in which the potential of valuable elements are elements that meet the non-oxidizing and/or natural breakdown characteristics, resistant to aggressive environments, have rare, rare properties in nature and are expensive in terms of extraction. What a kind of futuristic project, I'll hope this project will succeed.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:12:42 PM

How much will be 1 synthestech be worth in bitcoin and will you be having a pre-sale ICO? if yes, then when will it be? Hoping that more announcements and information about this thread will be added. Looking forward to see the whitepaper and the roadmap for this project.

BRNSTYLE

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:29:34 PM

Of course, there are a lot of paper works involved here. Do you happen to be researchers? And in case, do you have published articles regarding your technology?

Hi, thanks for your questions.

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
 In our research we base on the previous studies conducted in this field.
 Yes, we are researches and also active practics.
 We see no need in patents for practicing the technology
 You can read more about the technology and our work in the following articles:

https://blog.synthestech.com/tasks-and-results-of-the-lenr-transmutation-experiments-by-synthestech-3be7d9eb4497

I'm sorry but I'm not going to believe in that, and these are my points:
1) no academic papers and articles in authoritative sources
2) no patent or even know-how protection
3) You always refer to your WP (when asked about proven researchers, publishings etc.), but I can't find there any relating info.
4) If your results are valid and there's real (or potential) positive economic result I refuse to believe no one is interested (I mean investors, governments, institutions etc.)

As of now, that's my attitude of the project.
"Only invest in things you understand" W. Buffett

Sorry for being critical, if  I was wrong, I'll publicly admit my wrongness

Nunii

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:31:56 PM

Can I get a link to the product or the real crowd sale website ?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:35:55 PM

first of all, congratulations to your project. This is one of the less projects that I saw inchemical category.

I didnt know till  yet what is cold transmutation and I think most of the people do not know about it too.

May be its better to educate people about cold transmutation;  infos as youtube videos, patents etc ... I think when people understand that you transmutate from cheap materials into more valuable materials then you are going to get more investors for the ICO.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:52:00 PM

Hello, thank you for your question. Since the Ethereum price is never stable, that is why we calculate the price in US $. So 1 token = $ 1 US

So would you calculate the price at the time of US sending or when YOU send us the tokens? That would make a huge difference IMO
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:57:34 PM

It's still a new project and a quite low exposure, if devs will plan to open a bounty or a free airdrops Im sure many people will be interested in this project. Because airdrops and bounties will spread in social medias and other platforms, the exposure of this project will go up and more investors will be attracted to participate in the project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:02:14 PM

Interesting but at the same time a strange project. So far, Nick has not used chemical elements in this sphere, and even transforming them into drogotsennye. Quite interesting how the project will go further! Good luck to the developers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: