Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:25:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡[ANN]⚡⚡[ICO]⚡⚡SYNTHESTECH - Synthesis of Precious Metals⚡⚡  (Read 25398 times)
unalacuna

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:52:30 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 10:05:52 PM by unalacuna

As you say, about the theoretical part, your statement says that you have a very weak idea of science in the whole. Example: In 1906, General Electric bought a patent for an incandescent lamp and started serial production. They earned billions, but they had no idea about the quantum nature of the electron shells of the tungsten core, as well as about much more, but this did not stop them from making money on this invention.

You say that it is possible to escape somewhere in this world with other people's money - you are a very naive person, since this is impossible.

By the time GE bought this patent, paid electric lighting in New York City had been in operation for 24 years. Before detailed explanation, the possibility and the method of the process did not raise questions among scientists (not your case).

Best engineering minds on the planet worked on lightbulb technology before it became possible to sell the results. But I can't find nither any published projects of your "engineers", no your serious publications on the topic. Your frontman is a yellow news vlogger and lover of esoterics! (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS9vuIUiZZ2lfpby-PMclYA/videos)

The process of making technological breakthroughs has simplified over time, but it has simplified for everyone. If even with such poor equipment and lack of skills and understanding of what is happening, you could get meaningful results — Real guys would repeat them very quickly. You have no chance.

But since there is nothing here but lies, I see you have no plans to compete with anyone.

(Yes I am naive, but I know that in today's world you don't even physically need to escape from defrauded investors, you can legally cheat them by releasing shitty token with no guarantees)

SCAM
SCAM
SCAM

BEWARE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ILUzbek

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:04:43 PM

project unusual. this I have not yet seen. but the fees are slow, it's strange. where can I see the road map?

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███    White Paper   [   JOIN our ICO   ]   ANN Thread    ██|
Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |   Github   |   Reddit
i-synthestech (OP)

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:41:59 AM

project unusual. this I have not yet seen. but the fees are slow, it's strange. where can I see the road map?

The Roadmap you can find at https://ico.synthestech.com  scroll all the way down.
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:37:11 AM

As you say, about the theoretical part, your statement says that you have a very weak idea of science in the whole. Example: In 1906, General Electric bought a patent for an incandescent lamp and started serial production. They earned billions, but they had no idea about the quantum nature of the electron shells of the tungsten core, as well as about much more, but this did not stop them from making money on this invention.

You say that it is possible to escape somewhere in this world with other people's money - you are a very naive person, since this is impossible.

By the time GE bought this patent, paid electric lighting in New York City had been in operation for 24 years. Before detailed explanation, the possibility and the method of the process did not raise questions among scientists (not your case).

Best engineering minds on the planet worked on lightbulb technology before it became possible to sell the results. But I can't find nither any published projects of your "engineers", no your serious publications on the topic. Your frontman is a yellow news vlogger and lover of esoterics! (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS9vuIUiZZ2lfpby-PMclYA/videos)

The process of making technological breakthroughs has simplified over time, but it has simplified for everyone. If even with such poor equipment and lack of skills and understanding of what is happening, you could get meaningful results — Real guys would repeat them very quickly. You have no chance.

But since there is nothing here but lies, I see you have no plans to compete with anyone.

(Yes I am naive, but I know that in today's world you don't even physically need to escape from defrauded investors, you can legally cheat them by releasing shitty token with no guarantees)

SCAM
SCAM
SCAM

BEWARE

"By the time GE bought this patent, paid electric lighting in New York City had been in operation for 24 years. Before detailed explanation, the possibility and the method of the process did not raise questions among scientists (not your case)."    So I don't understend your point, LENR has been known for more than 30 years. There are questions on physics behind it, but not the phenomenon itself. By now it is mainstream research, NASA, CERN recognize it and work in this field.

"I can't find neither any published projects of your "engineers".   -  In your statement there is a contradiction. It is scientists who publish articles, not engineers. We don’t need publications, as we don’t do science, everything is already done befor us. We study the possibility of commercialization, it is applied research with biggest potential ever!

"Poor equipment and lack of skills"
Your statement is unfounded and false. Our current laboratory was visited by the most famous scientists in the world working in the field of LENR and found it to be very modern and technologically well-equipped. Parkhomov once mentioned our laboratory at one of his seminars calling it vey technologically advanced. At the initial stage of our work, we were able to repeat all the experiments described in the LENR field, so our experimental experience is colossal.
We worked in the field of analytical chemistry with the leading laboratories in Russia, leading experts advise us. If the analytical equipment of leading laboratories, which costs a fortune, is poor equipment for you, then show me your equipment.

"Real guys would repeat them very quickly. You have no chance."   -  You think like a loser, that is the reason why you find it impossible for you. Do you think that there are some special people in big companies? Iwamura from Mitsubishi Heavy Industries received his first results in 2003, and in 2014 received a patent https://patents.google.com/patent/EP1202290B1/un
But even such a large company has not yet managed to commercialize its developments. Real guys are us, and large corporations will start to be seriously engaged in this only after we launch the serial production and make money doing this.  

"But since there is nothing here but lies, I see you have no plans to compete with anyone." - Your statement is again groundless. You did not bother to ask questions and now are accusing us of lying. Your posts are shallow and the comments are dilettantistic.

Breakthroughs are made by people like us, who are not afraid to go against a common opinion, they believe in their experiments and in their strength.
Our project to date is the most promising in the world and people understand this and invest in us.

i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:33:13 PM

⚡⚡Project News⚡⚡

Hello, it is Roman,  Research Center "Synthestech".

We remind you that there is only 9 days left before we launch Synthestech ICO on March 18!

Hurry up to get your 25% STT BONUS at https://my.synthestech.com !

And there’s more good news!

One of the world's leading retailers of precious metals, as well as a leading supplier of processing services, laboratory equipment for mineral analysis Kitco Metals Inc. http://www.kitco.com has published an article on investing in LENR technology “Bill Gates Sponsoring Palladium-Based LENR Technology”

Click the link to read http://www.kitco.com/ind/Albrecht/2014-12-23-Bill-Gates-Sponsoring-Palladium-Based-LENR-Technology.html?sitetype=fullsite#.VJnXHeBN_0k.twitter

The famous news resource for LENR technology New Energy Times LENR News Site has also published an article “Gates Looks at LENR's as Future Energy Source” . Follow the link to read http://news.newenergytimes.net/2014/11/14/gates-looks-at-lenrs-as-future-energy-source/

HertzCoin

Activity: 239

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:22:05 AM

There are certain characteristics by which you can tell, weather a project is a scam or not.

Take a closer look at what they have to offer.

They have a unique purpose that will benefit not only the company but also the world.
The raised funds will be allocated to a construction of a laboratory base. It will boost the project implementation, for sure.
The Synthestech team members are skilled and experienced people. Their advisors are knowledgeable renowned scientists in LENR field.
Take a look at their website, it’s flawless. There is White paper, Roadmap, Onepager available. All the required information is there.
LENR is being studied all over the world now, LENR devices are being developed and tried out. So, this technology is the future.
se24400

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:29:45 AM

Hello, do you have a referral program I could use and share with my friends? And how much is the reward?

i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:33:31 AM

Hello, do you have a referral program I could use and share with my friends? And how much is the reward?

Yes, we do have the referral program. Click the link, fill out the form and you will get the referral link https://my.synthestech.com
You will get 5% STT tokens as a reward from each purchase.
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:04:07 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 08:33:19 AM by i-synthestech

⚡⚡Project News⚡⚡

Hello, this is Roman, Synthestech R&D Center.

JUST 8 DAYS left before we launch our ICO on May 18.

A quick reminder, for a limited time we offer you a ⚡⚡25% BONUS⚡⚡ of STT tokens until March 18.

So, hurry up until it’s too late!

The bonus is available in personal investor’s dashboard at: https://my.synthestech.com

Stay tuned and we'll keep you posted on the latest project’s news.

Vcoinf

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:22:13 AM

maybe on their official website?  Smiley
unalacuna

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:41:05 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 09:42:17 AM by unalacuna

SCAM
SCAM
SCAM

BEWARE

"By the time GE bought this patent, paid electric lighting in New York City had been in operation for 24 years. Before detailed explanation, the possibility and the method of the process did not raise questions among scientists (not your case)."    So I don't understend your point, LENR has been known for more than 30 years. There are questions on physics behind it, but not the phenomenon itself. By now it is mainstream research, NASA, CERN recognize it and work in this field.

"I can't find neither any published projects of your "engineers".   -  In your statement there is a contradiction. It is scientists who publish articles, not engineers. We don’t need publications, as we don’t do science, everything is already done befor us. We study the possibility of commercialization, it is applied research with biggest potential ever!

Your statement is unfounded and false. Our current laboratory was visited by the most famous scientists in the world working in the field of LENR and found it to be very modern and technologically well-equipped. Parkhomov once mentioned our laboratory at one of his seminars calling it vey technologically advanced. At the initial stage of our work, we were able to repeat all the experiments described in the LENR field, so our experimental experience is colossal.
We worked in the field of analytical chemistry with the leading laboratories in Russia, leading experts advise us. If the analytical equipment of leading laboratories, which costs a fortune, is poor equipment for you, then show me your equipment.

"Real guys would repeat them very quickly. You have no chance."   -  You think like a loser, that is the reason why you find it impossible for you. Do you think that there are some special people in big companies? Iwamura from Mitsubishi Heavy Industries received his first results in 2003, and in 2014 received a patent https://patents.google.com/patent/EP1202290B1/un
But even such a large company has not yet managed to commercialize its developments. Real guys are us, and large corporations will start to be seriously engaged in this only after we launch the serial production and make money doing this.  

"But since there is nothing here but lies, I see you have no plans to compete with anyone." - Your statement is again groundless. You did not bother to ask questions and now are accusing us of lying. Your posts are shallow and the comments are dilettantistic.

Breakthroughs are made by people like us, who are not afraid to go against a common opinion, they believe in their experiments and in their strength.
Our project to date is the most promising in the world and people understand this and invest in us.

Your potential investors should understand the difference between “known” and “in commercial operation” because you are not.

So-called LENR, as anomaly heat emission, is known (mostly between marginals, but however). But the “synthesis of precious metals” you are talking about is not. Even the phenomenon will be confirmed by several independent researchers, it does not mean that it can be scaled and bring any profit. But you are promising dividends in two years as if you already have an economically justified technology!

SCAMMERS

You’re mentioning NASA and CERN researches – but where are the links?

If you are working with “leading labs” – where’s the name of at least one of them? Where are their contacts?

If you have “well equipped” lab — why do you use photoshopped pictures of someone else's equipment?

Saying “Real guys” I do not mean big companies. I mean real engineers, not political bloggers. What projects did you participate in? Where are your CVs? Only your “blah-blah” is colossal.

Readers, keep your money away from this SCAM.
Zendalet

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:14:12 AM

Gee whiz, who'd expect alchemy on the blockchain to be a scam? Color me surprised, I really thought Synthestech could make gold out of lead.
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:18:00 AM

Gee whiz, who'd expect alchemy on the blockchain to be a scam? Color me surprised, I really thought Synthestech could make gold out of lead.

We have never claimed to obtain gold from lead. We obtain platinum group metals from cheap raw metals through low-energy nuclrear reactions. It has nothing to do with alchemy.
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:33:45 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 08:33:38 AM by i-synthestech

⚡⚡Project News⚡⚡

This is Roman, Synthestech R&D Center.

JUST 6 DAYS left before we launch our ICO on March 18.

A quick reminder, for a limited time we offer you a ⚡⚡25% BONUS⚡⚡ of STT tokens until March 18.

The bonus is available in personal investor’s dashboard at: my.synthestech.com

And there is more news!

We are pleased to inform you that our Project has been listed on the leading Blockchain ICO listings:

https://www.coingecko.com/id/ico/synthestech

and the Chinese listing

http://www.52ico.com/thread-313.htm

Stay tuned and we'll keep you posted on the latest project’s news.

OliverICOholder

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:10:11 AM

SYNTHESTECH Listed on ICOHolder with 3.40 Ratings

https://icoholder.com/en/synthestech-17158
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:48:02 AM

SCAM
SCAM
SCAM

BEWARE

Your potential investors should understand the difference between “known” and “in commercial operation” because you are not.

So-called LENR, as anomaly heat emission, is known (mostly between marginals, but however). But the “synthesis of precious metals” you are talking about is not. Even the phenomenon will be confirmed by several independent researchers, it does not mean that it can be scaled and bring any profit. But you are promising dividends in two years as if you already have an economically justified technology!

SCAMMERS

You’re mentioning NASA and CERN researches – but where are the links?

If you are working with “leading labs” – where’s the name of at least one of them? Where are their contacts?

If you have “well equipped” lab — why do you use photoshopped pictures of someone else's equipment?

Saying “Real guys” I do not mean big companies. I mean real engineers, not political bloggers. What projects did you participate in? Where are your CVs? Only your “blah-blah” is colossal.

Readers, keep your money away from this SCAM.

Hello,
here is my answer.

Your potential investors should understand the difference between “known” and “in commercial operation”, because you are not.

So called LENR, as anomaly heat emission, is known (mostly between marginals, but however). But the “synthesis of precious metals” you are talking about is not. Even the phenomenon will be confirmed by several independent researchers, it does not mean that it can be scaled and bring any profit. But you are promising dividends in two years, as if you already have an economically justified technology!

If you do not know something, this does not mean that others do not know that. Yasuhiro Iwamura obtained platinum from tungsten, here is his report: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzZl9l8nn1c
Domenico Cirillo also obtained platinum group metals http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/CirilloDtransmutat.pdf
H. Nagaoka obtained gold and platinum group metals in the 20’s, you can read his article at: https://www.nature.com/articles/116095a0
You can also read about him in the presentation of Lattice Energy LLC p.54: https://www.slideshare.net/lewisglarsen/lattice-energy-llc-lenr-transmutation-as-source-of-key-scarce-elements-dec-13-2013
And this is just a small amount of sources, there is a lot more materials in different languages.

You’re mentioning NASA and CERN researches – but were are the links?

NASA Experiments review: https://synthestech.com/NASA_Presentation.pdf
NASA patent: http://e-catworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/2017.09.14-Published-Application-1663.0002PCT3.pdf
CERN review: https://synthestech.com/CERN-Report.pdf

As you can see, you have classified NASA as marginals. But there is also SRI, Kurchatov Institute (Urutskoev and Savvatimova), Japanese NEDO, and thousands of others, google them.

Moreover, several people have contacted us, who observed such phenomena, and they have even sent us a couple of sample. And these people are NOT scientists and they don’t get published anywhere.

Even the phenomenon will be confirmed by several independent researchers, it does not mean that it can be scaled and bring any profit. But you are promising dividends in two years, as if you already have an economically justified technology!

So, do you suggest to wait until everybody starts doing this and begin commercialization later, when the competition is high. You do not understand the very fundamentals of business, all the profit receives the one who stands at the cradle of business.
Two years are enough, we are not an institution that eats up grants from the state, lingering for decades over "Influence of moonlight on telegraph wires". Commercial research is like a sprint run and not a marathon. And we are confident that we will achieve success.

1. Vyatka State University: https://www.vyatsu.ru/nash-universitet/informatsiya-o-nauchnyih-laboratoriyah-vyatgu.html
Our advisor, Denis Kosulin, works there.  Tests were carried out on the energy dispersive XRFA (See our WP)
2. Center for Collective Use St. Petersburg State University, in Petergof, wave-length dispersive XRFA was carried out on Simatzu XRF1800. (See our WP)
3. We have an advisor in a Saint-Petersburg mining university http://spmi.ru/
We have carried out the wave-length dispersive XRFA there as well and ICP-MS of some samples.

4. We have carried out the isotopic analysis of some samples in Hidrometall analytical laboratory: http://www.gidrometall.ru/analytics (Not specified in our WP, because the results are hard to understand)
5. At Kasan Federal University we have carried out a series of analyses using there ICP-MS

I will not give people's contacts here, since not everyone knew what topic we worked on during our analyzes.

Your accusation is as always groundless and false, photos of our current laboratory are on the synthestech landing at: https://ico.synthestech.com/#photos
The pictures we have posted there are not „sugarcoated“ and photoshopped at all.  

Saying “Real guys” I do not mean big companies. I mean real engineers, not political bloggers. What projects did you participate in? Where are your CVs? Only your “bla-bla” is colossal.

As I can see, you are not apt to a constructive criticism, your comments are an uncovered trolling, no one is interested in.
You are not able to understand the simplest things, that in any business the organization is the main thing. And our head V. Karabanov, is a very highly qualified manager and organizer with a unique vision. He was one of the first people in the world to see the perspectives of obtaining valuable metals and isotopes through LENR, and he was also the first who focused his efforts on this experimental research.
And we also have a whole group of engineers with a wide variety of experiences.

As far as I understand, due to your narrow-mindedness, it is difficult for you to understand the perspectives that low-energy transmutation is opening to the world, but for hundreds of people who have already become our investors it is obvious.
Our project is much more promising than most leading ICOs. We will change the world in a more significant way than the bitcoin did. We will open the LENR for the investment market and this will inevitably lead to the replacement of hydrocarbon fuels with safe cold fusion. Have a great day.

i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:15:16 PM

⚡⚡Project News⚡⚡

This is Roman, Synthestech R&D Center.

JUST 5 DAYS left before we launch our ICO on March 18.

The bonus is available in personal investor’s dashboard at: https://my.synthestech.com

Upon registration get a referral link to participate in our Refferal Bounty Programm.

We have been following the news about the Synthestech project in the world mass media and also your opinions about our work. We would like to note that professionals interested in breakthrough technologies claim the following: token prices grow significantly mostly in innovative projects. Quite interesting and informative material on this topic was published by one of the ICO experts. In his article he has pointed out the following:

"The growth of the coin prices in the field of innovative technologies is guaranteed, because innovations now are highly valued ..."

Follow the link to find out why breakthrough technologies have attracted attention of the crypto community and get a better understanding of what is better: exchange or ICO   

https://blog.synthestech.com/we-have-been-following-the-news-about-the-synthestech-project-in-the-world-mass-media-and-also-your-2b96fc9bd613

eodchop

Activity: 138

Use Linux!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:17:36 AM

Just a few days left before Synthestech ICO Launch. Wishing you all the best and hope you will raise all the needed funds. I am sure you will succeed in development of the synthesis technology on the industrial scale.

se24400

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:26:34 AM

Will the project continue even if the softcap is not reached?
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:29:01 AM

Will the project continue even if the softcap is not reached?

Yes, of course we will still be working on our project, even if we don't reach the softcap. But it's very unlikely, since we have very many investment applications. We are sure we will reach the softcap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: