Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:29:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡[ANN]⚡⚡[ICO]⚡⚡SYNTHESTECH - Synthesis of Precious Metals⚡⚡  (Read 25395 times)
i-synthestech (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:06:27 AM

Is the project commercailly viable ? Cause with the technique described in whitepaper it looks quite expensive and I think it would be quite difficult to manufacture those rare metals and if it would have been possible to commercailly manufacture these rare metals at large scale then some Big Giant must have entered into this line.

If you could explain these factts it would be helpful in deciding whether to invest in ICO :
How can you produce these metals at large scale and  how your bussiness would profitable in long terma ?

Thank you for the question. We are completely sure that it will be viable. We are at the research phase and have a clear understanding that next step is production that will require Big Giant. As you have noticed, we tokenised only 36% of the project, that grant us a possibility of obtaining Big partner. The one who will deal with building of factories and production infrastructure. One that might want 51% of project.

About scale-up: We have certain ideas, but this is a matter for tests and research. It is 100% engineering task.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:09:51 AM

What is the minimum investment at this stage? and what are the bonuses? I consider investing.
Is it not written in white paper?
Does the company already have a working business?

Minimum investment is 1 ETH and bonus is 25% in STT at Pre-ICO stage.
Our company doesn't have income at the time.
Dark.eye

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:19:23 AM

Saw this project and was very shocked that this technology can also be developed to make precious metals from less precious metal. This will help the whole world to use all the elements as per there need without any scarcity of it. This is a very interesting project and every investor will get a huge amount of profit. Looking forward to supporting this project and also invest in it.
Harry.bolt

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:24:37 AM

I am very interested in joining this project community and also supporting it in gathering investors as this project have a very good concept and they are trying to solve one of the great problem on earth which is scarcity of metal. If they become successful all the investors will get a very high values of the tokes if they own them. They have a very clear view of what they are  doing and what they want. Good luck for all team members.
snos-boss

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:27:36 AM

Saw this project and was very shocked that this technology can also be developed to make precious metals from less precious metal. This will help the whole world to use all the elements as per there need without any scarcity of it. This is a very interesting project and every investor will get a huge amount of profit. Looking forward to supporting this project and also invest in it.
If everything promised will turn out that the profit for investors should be huge, as this is a very promising technology
Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:28:19 AM

What is the minimum investment at this stage? and what are the bonuses? I consider investing.

A fairly large amount of minimum investment. Most investors invest less money.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:30:39 AM

Metals are very precious things on the earth and they are used everywhere for the welfare of the human but precious metals are hard to find. But this company has found a way to build this precious metals in the laboratory which is a very great effort in the welfare of mankind. This project has a very clever roadmap from which we can say that this project will become very successful in the future and investors will get a very high return from this. I am looking forward to support it and also try to invest in the project tokes (SST)

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:40:15 AM

A fairly large amount of minimum investment. Most investors invest less money.
Yes but as you can see the project is very big and they need a large amount of investment to make it successful soi think there minimum investment is os high But I am sure they will get investors who are ready to invest this amount in their project as this looks like a profitable investment to all.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
mediocre777

Activity: 202

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:52:24 AM

Tell me please, can I become a member of your team in Russia?
Nunii

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:13:40 PM

chemical elements project based a cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. how can this project will work and generate profit for crypto investors ? funding projects and implementing technology like this should be supported by the government
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:31:14 PM

chemical elements project based a cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. how can this project will work and generate profit for crypto investors ? funding projects and implementing technology like this should be supported by the government

Thank you for your Interesting question)

Today ICO is the most modern and effective method of investment. Large investors set the terms of investment themselves, in addition, they can change them at any time. There is a risk of interception of development results, both to outrun us and to put the development on ice.

ICO is a modern market mechanism for investment. Anyone can participate in the project, both large and small investors. In addition, there is an opportunity to exit the investment project at any stage, thanks to the secondary market system.

Unlike projects entirely built on the blockchain where investments are spent on software, we are planning to use the money raised during our ICO for the purchase of equipment and construction of a laboratory. This means that investments are not about an abstract programming code, but they provide quite real assets.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:54:13 PM

Thank you for your Interesting question)

Today ICO is the most modern and effective method of investment. Large investors set the terms of investment themselves, in addition, they can change them at any time. There is a risk of interception of development results, both to outrun us and to put the development on ice.

ICO is a modern market mechanism for investment. Anyone can participate in the project, both large and small investors. In addition, there is an opportunity to exit the investment project at any stage, thanks to the secondary market system.

Unlike projects entirely built on the blockchain where investments are spent on software, we are planning to use the money raised during our ICO for the purchase of equipment and construction of a laboratory. This means that investments are not about an abstract programming code, but they provide quite real assets.
Yes, this forum is a very great place to find interesting people amd also worthy investors. Advertising on this forum will make you very stable in the case of investment. And this is also a very nice and helpful project for the peoples and the material industry. So i think it is a very nice idea to start here. Hope good luck.
player1001101005

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:04:28 PM

I think this is a very interesting project which has high potential to gain investment. As this project has social and human value in it. Due this project precious metal will be available like wise. Hope a very good luck for the project.
kil5478

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:33:40 PM

Tell me at what stage are your developments at the moment? And what kind of metals do you produce besides platinum?
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:02:11 PM

Hello,

It is Roman,  Research Center "Synthestech".

Private Sale is YET GOING! And Know What? We have gathered more than 2/3 of the required Cap (taking into account the collapse of the cryptocurrency rate. If ETH rate increases - Much More) for Private Sale (transfers in Different ways are counted!

We prepared Interesting News on the Project for you.

I suggest reading our New Articles on the Project:

What is more reliable than crypto currency? https://blog.synthestech.com/what-is-more-reliable-than-crypto-currency-6ec8ac5aee4

Synthestech: LENR Transmutation of platinum group metals https://blog.synthestech.com/synthestech-lenr-transmutation-of-platinum-group-metals-90ac99678fdc

Stay with us to find out the latest news of the project.
yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:53:02 PM

How about Transmutation of toxic and radioactive elements to a safer state ?
player1001101005

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:05:54 PM

Anyone can get funding and investors on this forum. And i think this project is a worth of investing as they are researching on very important aspects of metals. This is a nice project to invest in I think. There tokens will be high valued in the future.
neeraj321996

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:20:38 PM

Do you have patents for this or just copying what researchers had done to this technology?
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:34:33 PM

This is a very legit project and any investors will get a high return if one invests in this. The have a very well planned road map and people can understand how the project will work and how they will rise every day. Investors will get very high return if the invest now as if the project becomes successful they will develop a new technology to make very precious metals in the world which will solve the problems of the precious metals in the world. SO i think people will get high profit. Looking forward to support this project in the future.

Capazoolo

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:02:49 PM

This ICO is very different than other as they have a totally different concept than other ICO's. They are trying to work on a unique field of study which is metallurgy and they will get a very high success rate as they are working on build the most precious metals on the earth. Price of there token will increase very rapidly I think and more and more investors will take interest in this project.  I would like  to support this project and also invest in it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: