Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:38:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡[ANN]⚡⚡[ICO]⚡⚡SYNTHESTECH - Synthesis of Precious Metals⚡⚡  (Read 25395 times)
Capazoolo

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:04:54 PM

Hello,

It is Roman,  Research Center "Synthestech".

Private Sale is YET GOING! And Know What? We have gathered more than 2/3 of the required Cap (taking into account the collapse of the cryptocurrency rate. If ETH rate increases - Much More) for Private Sale (transfers in Different ways are counted!

We prepared Interesting News on the Project for you.

I suggest reading our New Articles on the Project:

What is more reliable than crypto currency? https://blog.synthestech.com/what-is-more-reliable-than-crypto-currency-6ec8ac5aee4

Synthestech: LENR Transmutation of platinum group metals https://blog.synthestech.com/synthestech-lenr-transmutation-of-platinum-group-metals-90ac99678fdc

Stay with us to find out the latest news of the project.

They have a very interesting article on their project and I think everyone should once read it as they explained all the details about the project and people will also understand the main importance of the project in the world. Nice words and got influenced from the article. Good work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:09:46 PM

Hello,

Private Sale is YET GOING! And Know What? We have gathered more than 2/3 of the required Cap (taking into account the collapse of the cryptocurrency rate. If ETH rate increases - Much More) for Private Sale (transfers in Different ways are counted!

What is more reliable than crypto currency? https://blog.synthestech.com/what-is-more-reliable-than-crypto-currency-6ec8ac5aee4

Synthestech: LENR Transmutation of platinum group metals https://blog.synthestech.com/synthestech-lenr-transmutation-of-platinum-group-metals-90ac99678fdc

Nice explanation about how can this technology of metals developed by the project Synthestech work in every aspect of life like electronics, medicine and many more application of it. I can attract the people toward the project and let them understand the importance of the researcher happening in the laboratory of the project. Investment in this project is worthy as this project will surely be successful in the future and the value of there tokes will rise very rapidly. SO i think investment is best in the terms of this project.

Jayesh.Nakaskar

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:17:52 PM

I liked the technology they are using to develop new precious metals this will surely solve the very great problem of the metal scarcity in the world which every country experiences. This project will be supported by every person from every country. Try to make the thread in more and more languages as this will attract more people from different countries and places around the world to support the project. This is a very high potential project. Looking forward to supporting the project and also invest in it in the coming time.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:26:28 PM

Hello,

Very nice way to express them self and there views among the people. Posting articles on the project in the thread can increase the clarity of the project and also the main process happening around and inside the project can be seen.

Nunii

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:02:29 AM

The project is interesting, but I'm worried about the real sector and a small team. Are you sure that you can implement the project with such a small team?
sahabond

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:59:07 AM

How about Transmutation of toxic and radioactive elements to a safer state ?
I think that this technology is quite safe for I did not see what in the white paper about radiation
i-synthestech (OP)

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:50:53 AM

Hello, thanks a lot for your interesting question.
The aim of our research and experiments is quite different.
We don't plan to be engaged in toxic and radioactive wastes disposal.
Firstly, it is really dangerous and unsafe; secondly, it is unclear when radioactivity decreases, what direction this process goes... it is an uncontrollable process.
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:52:23 AM

Do you have patents for this or just copying what researchers had done to this technology?

Hi, thanks for your questions.
 In our research we base on the previous studies conducted in this field.
 Yes, we are researches and also active practics.
 We see no need in patents for practicing the technology
 You can read more about the technology and our work in the following articles:

https://blog.synthestech.com/3interview-with-vladislav-karabanov-head-of-the-project-on-cold-transmutation-lenr-of-chemical-50681ef91aeb

https://blog.synthestech.com/tasks-and-results-of-the-lenr-transmutation-experiments-by-synthestech-3be7d9eb4497
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:53:46 AM

Hello,

They have a very interesting article on their project and I think everyone should once read it as they explained all the details about the project and people will also understand the main importance of the project in the world. Nice words and got influenced from the article. Good work.

Thank you very much for your support, we appreciate it.
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:57:11 AM

The project is interesting, but I'm worried about the real sector and a small team. Are you sure that you can implement the project with such a small team?

Hello, thanks for your interest and questions)

Yes, our Team now is not a big one, that's why we are conducting ICO - to expand our Team anf Resoutces for Project implementation.

There are a lot of Nice and Profitable Large Projects had small teams...
Just remember the Founder of FaceBook - Mark Zuckerberg - his team consisted only of 3 members at the beginning...
And what about the Ethereum Founder - V. Buterin, at the beginning, he was One and what a Blockchain net he has created!
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:03:43 AM

I think that this technology is quite safe for I did not see what in the white paper about radiation

Hello, thanks a lot for your interesting question.
The aim of our research and experiments is quite different.
We don't plan to be engaged in toxic and radioactive wastes disposal.
Firstly, it is really dangerous and unsafe; secondly, it is unclear when radioactivity decreases, what direction this process goes... it is an uncontrollable process.
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:06:02 AM

Tell me please, can I become a member of your team in Russia?

Send your resume at info@synthestech.com and we will consider you as a candidate.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:11:48 AM

I think small team dosent matter as the main thing is the experience and knowledge about what the project is base on. And I think every team member has a high potential and high knowledge and also has some skills in them so they are planning to do this project and get funding for it. I think this project will become successful one day.
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:49:33 AM

Tell me at what stage are your developments at the moment? And what kind of metals do you produce besides platinum?

Thank you for your question. We are at the very late stage of research, we have conducted over 300 experiments and latest ones yielded platinum as a result. We did obtain Zinc and Ferrum with very good performance and stability, but that is much more difficult commercialized since the cost of the process was too expensive. We didn't have an isotopic composition of Zinc, so there is still some chance for commercialization. 
We had Niobium in few experiments and Selenium but were not focused on these elements.
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:51:11 AM

I think small team dosent matter as the main thing is the experience and knowledge about what the project is base on. And I think every team member has a high potential and high knowledge and also has some skills in them so they are planning to do this project and get funding for it. I think this project will become successful one day.

Thank you for your support and that you believe in our project.
brott

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:58:07 AM

About the Cold Transmutation (LENR) of chemical elements, so what is the purpose of this project?
I do not really understand the purpose, looking for an investor for company development or to build a company in the field of chemical elements.
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:24:21 AM

About the Cold Transmutation (LENR) of chemical elements, so what is the purpose of this project?
I do not really understand the purpose, looking for an investor for company development or to build a company in the field of chemical elements.

Thank you for your question. You can read detailed information on our website https://synthestech.com/

The project manager V. Karabanov presents the Synthestech project in the following video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnrKLCdg7SQ

We also recommend reading the following article: Tasks and results of the LENR Transmutation experiments by “Synthestech”.  https://blog.synthestech.com/tasks-and-results-of-the-lenr-transmutation-experiments-by-synthestech-3be7d9eb4497
Crypto_em

Activity: 370

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:38:45 AM

What are the guarantees of my investments?
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:50:29 AM

What are the guarantees of my investments?

Thank you for the question. Unlike projects entirely built on the blockchain where investments are spent on software, we are planning to use the money raised during our ICO for the purchase of equipment and construction of a laboratory. This means that investments are not about an abstract programming code, but they provide quite real assets.
McKane

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:35:33 PM

looking and this is an amazing project i would like to know further

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: