Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:54:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much money are in the World?  (Read 935 times)
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:36:53 PM

it is illogical to calculate the sum of all the money in the world, the most important is how we can have and control it for a better life. I appreciate your question but it would be better if the question is directed and more detailed so that no answer comes out of the topic.
kenziefried

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:48:29 AM

How much money are in the world? And how much money can Bitcoin be worth? in comparation to that.
I cant give you guys the exact amount of money here in our world because of the huge content of money . The amount of money cant be count because of its changes .
Its quantity counting is possible by its manufacturers but its value changes with the passage of time so you are right about it as we observe different currencies changes by price due to its work and reactions in thee global market. So we can just count which will give you uncertain value but will close to its actual quantity. Besides this, counting its value is impossible for all of us.
FurDich

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:52:29 AM

How much money are in the world? And how much money can Bitcoin be worth? in comparation to that.
I cant give you guys the exact amount of money here in our world because of the huge content of money . The amount of money cant be count because of its changes .
ImTree

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:08:00 AM

If we would remember that the money is just a concept not the real value,  we can say on that that real amount of money in the world is just the theoretical thing, because everyday money is losing its value, just like Bitcoin.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:06:35 PM

I  think no one can know how much money in the world because there is so much money in the world and governments can print more money if they like==> I think money is infinite .
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:55:39 PM

Wtf? There is always the question of how many hairs are on your head, how many grains of sand on the beach, how many liters of water in the ocean, ... Huh I can only tell you about the total wealth of the 10 richest people in the world. : D; D

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
huhhuh18

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:17:02 PM

It is indeed not fixed in amount. Money inthe world keep on fluctuating always. Thwre are various countries with their variety of money as well.  Also they do print more into the system to keep ghe economies alive. But the story of Bitcoin is very different- fixed in amount, can't make new ones, based on high-tech invention and  so much more.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Roomshambles

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:29:39 PM

I do not know the details because every day money will always be in print for more and more people will always need money because to buy anything can.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:35:12 PM

of course, more conventional currency than bitcoin, but if both are compared, maybe bitcoin will be close to the conventional currency because conventional currency exchange rates in the country typically have different values depending on the country
holtzmann

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:03:05 AM

Are you talking about the total supply of fiat money, or are you talking about the total wealth? The latter includes assets such as gold, real estate and treasury bonds. The total fiat circulation is around $37 trillion (close to $90 trillion if you include bank reserves and deposits). The total wealth is around $300 trillion.

I think the author meant 'money' in bulk. So, yeap, I also found such info - https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/how-much-money-is-there-in-the-world.html.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:13:56 AM

I know you are asking this question because you want to know whether the amount of money we have in cryptocurrency market can serve the whole world if everyone and every country decide to adopt Bitcoin. The higher the demand the more the value of money in coinmarketcap will increase.
BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 447

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:24:16 AM

I know you are asking this question because you want to know whether the amount of money we have in cryptocurrency market can serve the whole world if everyone and every country decide to adopt Bitcoin. The higher the demand the more the value of money in coinmarketcap will increase.
I do not know, I think it's very much. I'm sure there are sites that count money circulating in each country. well, I do not want to think about it for now, because that is something that is hard to think about when you do not have the money LOL.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:55:47 AM

according to world atlas  roughly $90.4 trillion. so basically alot
uchechiboy

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:46:24 AM

I don not no the exactly amount of money that are in the world for now.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:29:50 AM

according to world atlas  roughly $90.4 trillion. so basically alot

I dont think so,$90, trillions are so little compared on how much each country has,if im not mistaken america itself has more than 20 trillion upon my estimation,so what about the other giant countries,no one really knows how much money world has ut for sure its more than what you have mentioned mate
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:34:55 AM

can not be counted. maybe if only one region, or one village, can still be done counting. but for the whole world, I think it will be difficult to do so.
imapd

Activity: 173

cave canem!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:47:55 PM

Bitcoin as having beards on capitalization and trading amount so I am thinking that it doesn't depend on how much money is in the Earth, but it depends on bitcoin becoming a new worldwide currency to pay.

cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:55:39 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 01:03:36 AM by cabalism13

NOBODY in the world can't say the exact number of it, as long as the EARTH is still alive the resources are being reproduce yearly, although it is finite still we can't say its true value.

And in terms of fiat, BLACK MARKETS can also make money through their own devices, that's why we certainly can't tell how much money do we have here. It's not just the banks who are producing things like these but there are also some people who are corrupt and don't want to lose to anyone when it comes to high number of money.
bsce1-1

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:31:17 AM

We can't state how much cash does the world have. The legislature can give the same number of cash as they need since they can, it's simply an issue of printing it. We can expect that if the administration simply print these cash then nobody in this world needs btc, in short nobody is poor. In any case, that is unimaginable. Contrasted with btc, btc esteem can be evaluated or computed relying upon it's present esteem, it persistently increments not at all like the estimation of cash that can debase each age and change.
RockHenki

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:20:10 AM

Currently Bitcoin has over $ 140 billion. It's a really great business and Bitcoin will soon grow stronger than ever.
I believe in the future of Bitcoin and sooner or later it will be legally accepted all over the world. Blockchain technology will help businesses and people solve many important problems and Bitcoin will be an integral part of this world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: