Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:33:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Be patient for your profit  (Read 13058 times)
nexus2k14

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:50:12 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 03:30:30 AM by nexus2k14

Each project is different,  sometimes dev's are better and more efficient with developing and sometimes is a one person like it was in NAV project at the beginning. Best lesson is life, I was waiting 2 years and sold my nav's for 2BTC at that time (december 2015) if I wait 2 more and I will have 20BTC.
Pandu Gleen

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:04:19 PM

Yes it is very true if you have to be patient to get the benefits because it must be positioned at the beginning if we do anything. If today is the advantage of the world of cryptography and we are in a market that covers the whole sale all over the world whose price can be said nobody knows well, from there we are required to be patient waiting for the right time so we can sell and earn profits that can be said maximum,
ben_btctalk

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:07:23 PM

you're right but another truth is lots of money is coming. and existed money owners want to make more in a short period of time.
Briian007

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:09:34 PM

Patient is important in crypto market, but we need to learn analysis coins before buying. If we can buy coins with low price then we can patient easily.  Grin
thinknow11

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 06:15:16 PM

Patient win every race in cryptocurrency, an impatient investor/trader will end up blaming his/herself. I think patient is the key 🔑 to  become a better and successful trader in cryptocurrency
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 656

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:18:52 PM

Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.
Having an active dev on a certain coin would really signify that the project do have potential to last longer and good for future runs not compared into those who dont have even updates at all. Regarding on panicking its normal for investors and waiting up for profit cant really be avoided which we would like to see it asap.Most of us would really rush up but some did able to manage to wait for longer terms.We do know the risk and its not really an assurance that on those coins we do invest has the chance to rise up. Anything has risk we wont even know on where do prices go.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:21:11 PM

Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..

My answer.. Just wait!

Yeah patience is the key to a success and make some profit but sometimes it depends on the coins you will be holding and the developer of it, not all coins will be success in a year of span so sometimes instead of dreaming a profit, it will go otherwise and lose your money.

thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:41:25 PM

Yes it is very true if you have to be patient to get the benefits because it must be positioned at the beginning if we do anything. If today is the advantage of the world of cryptography and we are in a market that covers the whole sale all over the world whose price can be said nobody knows well, from there we are required to be patient waiting for the right time so we can sell and earn profits that can be said maximum,

In my opinion, it is not worth deciding whether to dig or trade. It is enough to hold Bitcoin consistently and the profits will come soon. Be patient and do not give up.
sleblanc1469

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:48:32 PM

Sounds true. Impatience, haste are main enemy for your profit and well-being. Its necessary for long-term investment make a habbit dont check coin price every day.
batier84

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:23:43 PM

Patience and long-term planning were important from the outset.But on the other hand we are not billionaires, therefore it will be hard to forget about the invested money, but it's also stupid to waste one's nerves on every minute to update.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:05:29 AM

In business does not always rely on ability. everything always needs a process. In the crypto world in particular, to get bitcoin in any way we always need patience. signature campaigns, buying and selling alcoin and most in need of patience when we invest, because we have to wait long to reach a reasonable price to make a profit.
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:12:37 AM

before bitcoin are now 10 years have passed. In life there are practically no fast results. Find a good project and it will love will grow. Choose a project with a good team. How need technology. And even if the project is good it can be on the bottom. But if a strong team that loves what they do for any will succeed and the price will fly up

High risk high payoff
nambunamba

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:16:53 AM

Hi,

My answer.. Just wait!

yes indeed we need to be more patient. its happen to me lately. i sell ripple on 0,3 $ and in few hours its become more than 0.4 $. if i. hold juat a bit longer i might getting more profit. patient indeed necessary in investing.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:25:04 AM

Most of the alt coin grow is very slow especially new coin, you need to wait until years to see your profit, and some alt coin won't be moving until months, so alt coin definitely need a lot of patience and you need to be aware of the coin limit, some of them won't go up again, so choosing the right coin to invest is important

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Awan Awan

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:30:30 AM

Trading in crypto especially is unpredictable job. Dont see your portofolio everytime will make us more patient. Patient is the keybof success in this trading job.
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:33:07 AM

If you are having a hard time handling the ups and downs of crypto I would suggest starting out with a small amount.
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:40:11 AM

Yeah exactly, people get panicked too quick when the price goes down a little bit. Alot of the people want profit quickly and don't have much patience to wait. I think there are still some people who don't understand the concept of long time investments in cryptocurrency and just want to get profit. As the speed of altcoins is slow they are supposed to be long term investments sudden boost of price is pretty rare, they just need to understand that and have patience.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:43:00 AM

Hi,

My answer.. Just wait!

That was a true story, most people only expect instant profits from a project that they entering. They do not really understand how the project runs before investing in it. consequently, ridicule and sarcasm continue to be made to the project team. In fact, they have done according to the flow, It's because sometimes the investors can't wait to get the profit. They don't understand what the project team is doing and they also don't understand what they are really getting into.
beachbummer

Activity: 251

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:57:37 AM

While I see that there is a lot of talk about patience, you must also understand that when you are hodling, all profits are unrealised and the money is not in hand yet.

So do be careful if you have a large pool of unrealised profit because that may change very quickly in unfavourable market conditions.
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:11:05 AM

I think I'm patient of waiting our profit to earn in our ICO even somebody says that it is to long month and maybe they scam it but I always wait and trust the campaign.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: