Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:29:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Be patient for your profit  (Read 13032 times)
benmartin613

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:19:51 AM

If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.

True, in crypto world you cant just expect your coin to value that much over night you need to wait for a year or even more just to get profit from investing into that coin, just get a good coin that has been in crypto market for years and not the ones that are coming out.
wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:24:48 AM

for sure because you really have to wait for a long time to earn your bitcoin because I just hold a bitcoin earns it as well as in the forum I really need to wait on a weekly wage to earn, as I hold a bitcoin every year my money is 10 times every year that I earn because of bitcoin raising now you do not think it's going to increase it so I'm still waiting for it to increase because it might still increase this comming 2018.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:26:43 AM

See with in days it is not possible to make good profit. Not only in crypto every share market people who holds for certain period definitely they will make good profits with their holding. I have asked many who are doing long term trading, every one make good amount of money for long term holding.
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:37:54 AM

Be patient, in the crypto world longer you hold more profit you get. But it is quite important to invest in coin after really good research.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Gru minions

Activity: 149

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:17:28 AM

Patience is the key of success in every work and in Cryptocurrency,it is very much needed if u want to get profit.You have to embrace patience for make some success in your life through cryptocurrency.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:13:22 AM

Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..

Greed, greed, greed... many expect to become millionaire in 2,5 hours after investing 100$. Can't work.  Cheesy

But yeah, invest in solid project you believe in, and forget it for a couple of years (if you can). Much more profitable, AND much easier as well !
Most of the time that is not as easy to do as some people may think, if it was then most people in the forum will be millionaires already but that is not the case, you see people making the same mistakes again and again, they invest in a coin thinking they are going to become rich immediately when that is not going to be the case for most projects in which you invest your money, most of the time you are going to need to hold for years to get a profit.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 07:20:35 AM

I fully agreed with your opinion that no market can give you profit in a day or two. If you have patience and hold your coins for long term, you can get fortune from this market. Dash, Litcoin and Ethereum were low priced coins last year but now they are the top 10 coins of this crypto market. Those who hold these coins are now millionaires.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:45:31 AM

Patience is a Virtue!

You hodl and wait for the big profits to come in. A prime example is Bitcoin holders. Some users have had Bitcoin from the days when Bitcoin was just $100 and today Bitcoin is almost $18,000.
This is how you get rich. By waiting for the perfect opportunity.
its hard to resist not selling at 5000usd when you brought it at 100. I dont know howmany normal people hold from 100 to 18000?

but in my view key is when you invest , you have a target.. if you get it exit with profit  ad may be you keep 50% of coins are no selling category.. but stillyou dont sell it one points .. its as good as gold in locker.. no use to you and some one related to you benefit.

Not many would hold from 100 to 18000, thats a fact but, Hodling there initial investment into Bitcoin would of been the wisest thing to do back then. Like you said, buying at $100 and selling at $5K is not a bad decision, but it's always best to keep some in there if you know you will still profit in the longer run.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dosewatt

Activity: 137

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:33:23 PM

i agree, if you want really earn good profit hold your coins strongly for months, because the longer you await the more earnings you can get. patience is the best strategy to become successful in crypto world.

❒ SWISS ALPS ❒        ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬      ❒ SWISS ALPS ❒
█████          The Smart Mining Company           █████
Telegram █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █     Twitter
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:06:25 PM

Patience is a Virtue!

You hodl and wait for the big profits to come in. A prime example is Bitcoin holders. Some users have had Bitcoin from the days when Bitcoin was just $100 and today Bitcoin is almost $18,000.
This is how you get rich. By waiting for the perfect opportunity.
its hard to resist not selling at 5000usd when you brought it at 100. I dont know howmany normal people hold from 100 to 18000?

but in my view key is when you invest , you have a target.. if you get it exit with profit  ad may be you keep 50% of coins are no selling category.. but stillyou dont sell it one points .. its as good as gold in locker.. no use to you and some one related to you benefit.

Not many would hold from 100 to 18000, thats a fact but, Hodling there initial investment into Bitcoin would of been the wisest thing to do back then. Like you said, buying at $100 and selling at $5K is not a bad decision, but it's always best to keep some in there if you know you will still profit in the longer run.

That statement is true not many can keep it "cool" I must say and clean head. This is maybe the biggest temptation for every bitcoin holder cuz price is more then good and now with just few of them ist realy good to cash out. Some will want to remain in hold as much as possible and hopping to see even bigger price.

But to be realistic every price is how tempting for cash out and think if we see another big spike many will cash out.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:15:49 PM

Depends on the coin, if you wait the long the developers will dump and run away with your coins! Assuming you have picked a good one with a good solid team then yes patience is the key. Give devs time to produce the product and then you will see a big price rise.

canvan

Activity: 149

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:20:39 PM

Depends on the coin, if you wait the long the developers will dump and run away with your coins! Assuming you have picked a good one with a good solid team then yes patience is the key. Give devs time to produce the product and then you will see a big price rise.

Or the product will turn out not to be as good as they advertised. The thing with most alts is if you cash out early you have 0 risk to get your profit whereas if you wait too long a competitor may pop up or the team turns out not to be able to deliver as much as they promised.

Even good teams with good ideas can fail.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:20:07 PM

If you are referring to some alt then its ok to say this. Development requires time some have it others dont so with right pick you can gain high profit.
Its not just the devs sometimes they switch to another project cuz they think it bad for them and community let say support this coin.

For me alt are better for long run.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

nor9847

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:27:12 PM

If you are referring to some alt then its ok to say this. Development requires time some have it others dont so with right pick you can gain high profit.
Its not just the devs sometimes they switch to another project cuz they think it bad for them and community let say support this coin.

For me alt are better for long run.

But when the price getting lower, most of people are being panic then try to dump their coins include i'm. it's really hard to be patient in trading, i won't to take high risks, i'm still prefer to sell coins when the price are getting dump except ETH, that's my favorite altcoin one.
how you deal with that panic and impatient situation?
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:03:55 PM

all it takes is patience including to gain profit, a project takes time to develop. do not be hooked on news stories that go astray.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:09:41 PM

all it takes is patience including to gain profit, a project takes time to develop. do not be hooked on news stories that go astray.

This might be applicable to the many projects but some projects suddenly bumps after it reaches as altcoin in the coinmarketcap. When you get the tokens always get the tokens in high numbers so you will be able to reduce the risk after the token sale.
You will find at least cheap bump initially, so you will be able to use that time and sell it out advertised trading site
 Then you can convert it as BTC or eth.
YongMaTheMagicCom

Activity: 88
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:12:00 PM

If you want to trade it must be patient and grateful, patiently waiting to get profit and be grateful with the profit gained. Do not be regret if you already get a little profit, at least it can be happened.
In the world of trading, a person can not be separated from risk, as well as with life in general. We must always be patient and thankful for what we have.
keep patient for your profit guys.!
Anait

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:16:50 PM

Being a new one to the cryptocurrency world doesn't have much idea about the growth happening with different coins that has been under use over the market. I've been insisted to have patience after buying any of the assets to experience the profit through the same.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:19:07 PM

Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..

yup, to many ppl chase, then whine/bitch complain.
we've all been there.
just buy when alts dump, sell a bit when they pump and hold rest for moon.
had ppl done that 2017 they'd be good Smiley - unless you BOUGHT during the pump season april-july, that was a bad move lol.
2018 will be great!

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
tienigarazz

Activity: 253

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:23:57 PM

Risk will be always a part of investing, and that risk is what make people being impatient.
Be patient all the time, this is what we need to gain more profit. If you do not have this there are only a few chance that you will become successful in life.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: