Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:38:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Be patient for your profit  (Read 13041 times)
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:26:26 PM

Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.

Of course.
When any project really shows results and job done - price directly reflects that by x2-x10 Wink
Be patient and do research where you invest in.
kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:28:21 PM

Just we patient in investment our money, not at all we earn money easily but we must work hard for it. If we suceed in this world of crypto because of patient we made.

Kryptogenie

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:51:04 PM

For which project you are taking about? I am sorry but I am not able to understand your query or suggestions.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:57:40 PM

May be we should make it plain like this! Patience is equal to profit! There is nothing you csn do if you can not wait for your coin you invested in to develop! Once there is an appreciable development, market will price in such development into your coin.

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:05:58 PM

The cryptocurrency market is by far the most volatile I have ever seen and believe me it's not for the faint hearted. You need to have nerves of steel and grow b*alls of iron to know how to trade and/or hold coins/tokens for the long term appreciation value they may bring. Most of us here who have been around the block for a bit can tell you stories of how we sold too early or held too long, none of us get it right 100%, but as long as you have patience to play the game, you should come out on top, but you need patience and calm through the very volatile days in order not to act irrationally.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
influxz

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:26:30 PM

sometimes coin price is dumping after ICO and you should be quick to sell them.
apumaycry

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:30:59 PM

yeah many crypto "investor" really impatient they want to become millionaire in overnight lol and they want update every hour from dev and etc
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:35:49 PM

In my opinion, patience is necessary in our life, especially in opportunities of jobs and financial profit. As well, always after patience there is a big gain. and of course the price will drop in certain time. and nothing is easy, you cannot be a millionaire in a short period of time.
Furthermore, you must work always and be patience for every problem you get then you will achieve what you want.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:39:41 PM

Well said. This people are the reason why pump and dump is so profitable, they panic so fast and immediately sell their assets.
GFE

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:42:44 PM

Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

Yeah, it is good idea to hold criptocurrency for 1-2 years. However it is necessary to be intouch with coins delisting and etc. For ex. , if you store your coins at criptocurrency exchange

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
crypto_sama

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:01:05 PM

You just have to be patient but you have to keep yourself up to date with information since it is a investment
shiningstar

Activity: 420

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:03:56 PM

Yes i agree, most of the time people get angry because the price doesn't move for a few day, they should look at the team if they are working or not, if the team is fine then the price will move although it take quite long. From my experience in crypto within this 3 months, holding your token and be patient is the best choice most of the time.

setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:25:05 AM

Well, you need weak hand of people who get poor for allowing the stong hand to become rich. People who think it is easy to become rich overnight deserve to lose.
Yeah you are right. To become needs a lot of time and energy. It is not so easy to become rich in a short time. Those who want to be rich should work hard and wait for a long time and for that patience is very important. Without patience nothing could be gain and especially the money because every work in this world is done to earn money. In this day money is everything and without money man is nothing.

Good advice for the beginner trader, Rome wasn't built in one day!

But also there are short term traders and they speculate on the movement day to day. (But I imagine they are not the ones complaining). I believe that you should only invest into an ICO if you are in for the long haul.
I saw a lot of people who waited for a long time and they made thousands of dollars in one bitcoin. It is all due to patience. If they sold out their bitcoin in the early years they would not be able to make so much money. They have bought bitcoin for just a few dollars and now the price is about 20000 dollars. It means that they earned about 20000 dollars against one bitcoin. For it they waited almost 8 years.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:33:05 AM

You just have to be patient but you have to keep yourself up to date with information since it is a investment
For us to gain profit patient is a key to success. Yes when you have an investment monitor all your hodling coins for you to take the next step. Patient will take you to the next big of your success.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:35:37 AM

Hi,

My answer.. Just wait!

This is bull's eye. And this one goes most especially to all the bounty hunters out there who are always itching to sell all their tokens without even thinking of their possible growth in the future. Well, some are really needing money, but they have to be aware that there is a bigger amount waiting for them in the future if only they are patient enough. This is also true to all the holders out there who react too easily to price dump.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Elseye

Activity: 378

ApolloX

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:36:51 AM

100% agree! People always want easy and fast profit...but only those, who have patience - win.

JobinWali

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:13:00 AM

Stock market is a market of patience. You buy to a person who don't believe anymore. But the crypto are in a big bull market, if you wait enough time you'll be in profit. It will not always be like that, but for the moment it's a good strategy.

Yeah this market is very different compare to stocks in the view of investments. Here if the devs are active then the price will move up and you can have profits but in stocks its not like that.
foggywhite007

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:20:29 AM

Very many examples where investment in long is more profitable. Look at XVG, RDD, NEM they had long broken up but then got shot. I XVG many x's did. But only because I forgot about them completely. Many coins which sell after a couple of months think they are more will not grow but once you sell them they immediately begin to grow

katarin2030

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:39:58 AM

For us to gain profit patient is a key to success. Yes when you have an investment monitor all your hodling coins for you to take the next step. Patient will take you to the next big of your success.
In the cryptocurrency matket patience is the key factor and plays important role in getting the success. Thr price were jumped like anything but yesterday all of a sudden collapsed, so need to patient one or other day will definitely get the profit.
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:37:08 AM

Hi,

My answer.. Just wait!

hmm that advice would be good for the whales but what about the investors or traders who allocate all the capital they have for a project or coin and they want to profit quickly, is there a solution for that problem?
That advice is for all, it doesn't matter whether you are a whale or not, just so happened that whales understand this principles and small investors wants to get a quick profit that is why they don't apply it. The solution to your answer is be patient and think like a whale to get a better profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: