Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:44:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Be patient for your profit  (Read 13058 times)
cryptoquality

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:45:57 AM

I think especially when your coin goes down you should have enough patience to wait and hold. Only then you'll make profit in future

Yes. If we could learn this golden rule then we can really make money. I lost a lot of opportunities just because I was not patient enough. So I make this number one rule when I invest.
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:28:33 AM

Hi , Patience is the most important quality for us , no patience, no profit and some frustration
emmmmm

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:29:25 AM

Yes, hold your favorite token for a long time, and even a few months or even a few years later, you'll be pleasantly surprised and don't pay attention to the slightest fluctuations every day.

GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:55:23 AM

The people you mention are very important in the world of cryptos, because they are the ones that lose the money that the others need to become rich.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Luwi

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:31:43 AM

I agree with the statement that t. he key to success is patience. If we are ready to plunge in the investment world, then we must be prepared for the risks and benefits we will face. Before investing it would be nice if we understand the type of investment. That will minimize losses. I'm sure investing bitcoin and altcoin will be profitable as long as we are patient and we do not need the money webinvestbas soon as possible.

favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:38:48 AM

Patience is the first key to get profit from trading. Trading has a simple trick only need patience and logic. leave you emotions and focus on your charts.
Never sell with a loss all coins are pumped at least once a year.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:40:00 AM

You got that one right we have 2018 coming developers will give us a lot of profit with our coins been holding in our wallets we just have to wait and see what happens

That is right. If we learn how to be patient, only after that we will start making good money. Even if our coins is going down, we should not worry and just wait. We will see that 2018 will be our year.
LuckySarah

Activity: 88
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:00:14 AM

This is true. Patience / hodling is everything in crypto. Don't sell at a loss. Some may even take 6 months to bear fruit.
Check Santiment, Dent and Centra in coinmarketcap as reference.

Yeah it's really important not to go panicking. All the problems is coming from ill-considered decisions.

Go-go-go, power girls !
CryptoKranthi

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:04:02 AM

Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.

Yeah we need to be patient on this thing. Trading is unpredictable, you may win what you think that you would loss.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:46:49 PM

Yeah, all of us ned this mysterious thing beginning with P and ending with atience. And another lesson for having this character feature I had just one hour ago. Sell token just before pump, so didn't get 30% of profit. Money is the best teacher, hope I will not do the same next time Smiley

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
kuruyama

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:07:12 PM

Yeah. A lot of members are throwing hates to the manager of their campaign for not complying immediately after they sent a message 60 seconds ago even though we all know how hard their job is. We need to learn how to wait before arguing or throwing hates to the manager because they can't work for 24 hours a day. Every one of us needs to believe and hodl our tokens.
ORiN

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:28:22 PM

Emotions are the worst enemy of any investor. If you want to make a profit be patient and reasonable. Develop your strategy and stick to it. Don't immediately sell everything that you have, if you suddenly noticed a decline in prices.
awazieik

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 02:31:45 PM

Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..

My answer.. Just wait!

There are a lot of misconception in the crypto market . So many people are aiming for the lambo in few hrs. Patience is becoming a pain.
Lets face it, profits don't happen overnight which is why you need to have your strategy when you are in the market.

In any project, there are always phases to success and you need to research and be aware of it or you will be stressed.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:33:04 PM

I have some coins bought this summer and I still wait to return my money Grin Ofcourse I have profit got with another coins but why should I be patient with coins like Polibius, that did almost nothing in 0.5 year distanse...
awazieik

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 02:34:02 PM

I thought , it was preferrable to take profit before a dip and buy it back again at a cheaper price  - is that a good way to do it or should we just buy and hodl?

my fear is that if a coin get wiped out without making a move , that would look really bad even in the long run ..... what's your thoughts?

Having your exit strategy is very important before you buy a coin, you need to know when you will back the profits before you invest in any coin. Trading with emotions will burn you out and cloud your judgement

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:35:58 PM

Emotions are the worst enemy of any investor. If you want to make a profit be patient and reasonable. Develop your strategy and stick to it. Don't immediately sell everything that you have, if you suddenly noticed a decline in prices.
This is hard to control sometimes the emotions when trading or hodling a coins. Patient is for our own good price is very volatile we dont know when the prices would go high or decline. But the good thing is when you know how to be patient a certain coin because this will makes you rich in the future.
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:00:37 PM

But a lot of coins that showed a good price, after a couple of months, slip to the price of 1 cent ...

Here no patience will help. After all, people want to earn!
It is then necessary to invest 100 000 dollars and wait a year, but who does not have such money at all.

And when they are not there, how to be?

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:03:31 PM

As they say, wait and wait, patience is always rewarded! Only the main thing is not to forget what you expect!)
Regards Denis
granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:44:32 PM

Hi,

My answer.. Just wait!

I agree with you. Many people are expecting catching good profits in a little time, but I think it is not the right thing. Being patient is a really important factor of trading with cryptocurrencies.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 04:53:23 PM

That is perfectly put forth about the theory of patience!  Cheesy

I mean its true fact that any thing in here needs a lot of time to get developed and the process takes me answers, solutions of unknown problems etc. These things need to be resolved before we could really catch the right thing. Devs can not publish the project incomplete neither they can publish it complete if its not ready to be tested. They have to be very straightforward about it because if they make any mistake about it then they could disappoint investor like us and we ourselves then blame them about the project and pullback the investment. What they need is time to construct the whole thing in perfect manner so that they could earn more than enough and can spread the eggs back to us. :-)

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: