Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:20:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Be patient for your profit  (Read 13041 times)
phelbaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:38:06 AM

I think these ones are the ones looking for quick money they have forgotten that not good comes easy.Patient is the key to success and it will better if newbie learn and know what is all about cryptocurrency and how it works this will help calm their panic.
narukami

Activity: 375
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:45:36 AM

Yes we should wait because they do have other work in real life too and they should be considerate being a moderator is kina pressuring answer all those question in the thread and also the private messages

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:51:51 AM

what project? some of them is investors, and its normal when price go down, and they need active dev

It is normal even if the price will go down, We know it have a time the coins you holding or investing will going to increase the value, But if the it is was dump maybe you should need to wait a while.
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:56:25 AM

what project? some of them is investors, and its normal when price go down, and they need active dev

It is normal even if the price will go down, We know it have a time the coins you holding or investing will going to increase the value, But if the it is was dump maybe you should need to wait a while.
do not wait the dump. check first what happen to the project. if the project are failing. you should might dump it fast or the longer you hold the token the useless it will became. im always checking out the activity of all my tokens to know what progress are dev doing. but i will not hesitate to dump if the plan are not working. better then late.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:58:54 AM

Yes the key to real profit is.. patience if you don't have you're a loser... because a true Bitcoin profitter has to have more than anything...be patient for your rank to level up... be patient for each bounty signature campaign to finish and be patient on waiting for giving you the right token and finally be patient when it up on the market and you just have to wait to increase so that all the more your gain is real... be patient and wait too in investing and trading... that main key.

itf991

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:11:08 PM

Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.
This concept works if you have invested in the top coins. Unfortunately, many lower ranked currencies will fade away and so is your investment. Like being  said before there is no need to check ANN-s and social media every hour but you do need to keep track them and see how they perform. To give you an example I invested a small portion into Signatum and turned out that not long after team abandoned the project. Price went down and I was about to sell them off. Due to following project turned out that Straks decided to take over and convert SGT-s to STAK-s. Before it happened price were peeked at 500+ satoshis where I managed to sell SGT-s making some profit. To keep tracking projects and being patient is the key to make profit with cryptos.
KTPU777

Activity: 154

AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:22:47 PM

I agree. But only if the project is really worthwhile and it has good technology, and the developers do everything according to the plan, according to the roadmap. Then, in the long run, you can really multiply your investments invested in this project.

Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:55:28 PM

I agree. But only if the project is really worthwhile and it has good technology, and the developers do everything according to the plan, according to the roadmap. Then, in the long run, you can really multiply your investments invested in this project.
Im with you, check roadmap progress, if DEVs is not delivering features they promised you may reconsider your investment
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:40:53 PM

do not wait the dump. check first what happen to the project. if the project are failing. you should might dump it fast or the longer you hold the token the useless it will became. im always checking out the activity of all my tokens to know what progress are dev doing. but i will not hesitate to dump if the plan are not working. better then late.

That's we need to check it first about the token that we hold if the project was still running, Im just have miss to tell about that checking the project if this have active already or not.
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:44:53 PM

Yeap, some people are very impatient when it comes to the value of a coin or token. They need to understand that it takes times for the value to increase, and it will increase if the token has a use case and a strong team behind it.

lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:45:02 PM

I sold my ETH for $10,-  Roll Eyes
Just saying to wait longer  Grin

Crypto is just started.. many project will fail.. some projects going to be huge

I sold a huge chunk of my BTCBTCBTC for $1200. At that point I thought that was already the ceiling.

So yeah, patience is very rewarding in this space.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
MFY151

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:03:28 PM

Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

If they will only learn to observe the market trend through yearly and monthly basis then they would have atleast the idea of how they will reach the profit of their investment. It is not like magic that they can earn easily just buy investing through a couple of days.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
atupolev

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:34:41 PM

Here you need to have a lot of patience when storing a large amount of crypto currency. Not everyone can calmly look at the changing course. We are people and not robots  Undecided
lemememe

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:16:35 AM

Yeah . Just play the safe game with your profit. Because if you're too rush you could lose them into some stupid shit coins.
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 02:49:20 AM

Hi,

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

This is a very interesting advice because patience is the key word in investment. However one major determinants of impatience is poverty. Many of these investors need money for their daily lives so they can't be so patient to wait for a very long time. Of course you can't blame them most of the time but blame their governments who have kept them in these poverty states.

ibinsad

Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:21:02 AM

Keep calm and hodl.

There are many new crypto every month.

You must focus in which you really believe, if there is a real staff working on, wait, don't invest so early because there are coins die after few days or a week.

Don't follow too many coins, just focus in few of them, if something go wrong decide if sell all coins or a part of them, i suggest to keep few of them because sometimes the project seems to going fail but it is not.
roshanface123

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:33:16 AM

I agree 100% lots of my holding I got profit because of just holding some of my holding seems like dead doesn’t having any value not even buyers for long time then after all of sudden it’s value raise 2000% in last one month I had around half of my holding unsold which given me huge profit.
dongyi17

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:23:46 AM

be patient with your profit... yes it is true without patient you will gain nothing just as the saying goes..patience is a virtue, you need to be patient in waiting to see the fruit of all your labor..wait on price of bitcoin to rise and wait on what you invest to increase its value... the longer you wait the higher your profit that's the key.

udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 06:27:01 AM

Hi,

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

Greed, greed, greed... many expect to become millionaire in 2,5 hours after investing 100$. Can't work.  Cheesy

But yeah, invest in solid project you believe in, and forget it for a couple of years (if you can). Much more profitable, AND much easier as well !

yes. you correct. with 100$ , they are expecting 1 million profits. the shame is they are expecting its from over night. ultimately all the funds will be lost and screamed.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
paxaway21

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:29:58 AM

You just have to be careful not to earn because of the way that would be your profit if you were to wait because everything did not make money fast
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: