Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:56:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Be patient for your profit  (Read 13039 times)
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:00:47 AM

If you don't have patience you will not be successful in trading cryptobusiness.
Those who don't know what they are doing will always results to failure. Study first before doing trading task. Be patience to wait the right time to gain a good profit.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:01:29 AM

People who doesn't experience holding for so long and acquired the corresponding profit from it doesn't obviously know how to act properly. Once they experienced it like others, they'll definitely learn to love long-term holding.  

Toxic_1988

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:30:47 AM

Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.
It all about how your current life affects those decisions too. Short on cash or plenty of cash.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:34:02 AM

Yes it is, in the world of crypto currency you need to have a lot of patience, because without it it will probably be very difficult, because thanks to patience you can participate in all sorts of ICO, because there you have to wait some time until the coin can enter the stock exchanges.
macoinz

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:43:27 AM

Key of succes is patient here, who ll have greatest patient will have greatest profit. I suggest patient especially to the newbies because they make panic very fast and sell their coins with lose..
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:48:34 AM

There are many who are impatient because they can see that the prices are fast-paced and they can't just wait to be in profit that's why even though they know that they can lose in pump and dump, some are still joining it for instant profits. Our generation today is full of instant things and some cannot just wait even for a week or month to reap some profit so they end up chasing those pumps and then dumping when there is a negative rumor which ends up badly because instead of having profits, they got out with a lose because of panic selling.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 09:04:30 AM

YOU 100% CORRECT. I AGREE WITH YOU SO MUCH

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Jinbe Vivaldi

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:01:09 AM

this is need to be told to people that always post annoying tweet that said they have lost their money in crypto
People who doesn't experience holding for so long and acquired the corresponding profit from it doesn't obviously know how to act properly. Once they experienced it like others, they'll definitely learn to love long-term holding. 
so much instant crypto trader that enter this market, so they have no experience about crypto trading
trading or investing in this world is different than trading in forex or metal or etc
volatility is so much and anything can happen in a minute
think fast and act faster is the key here.. i think

iozver

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:51:27 PM

I am very surprised by the behavior of many members of the bounty of companies. As soon as the coin arrives at their purse they immediately run to the exchange to sell it, and then they are very surprised when others get 10 times more for this coin, just waiting and guessing the moment when they need to sell.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:57:51 PM

I am very surprised by the behavior of many members of the bounty of companies. As soon as the coin arrives at their purse they immediately run to the exchange to sell it, and then they are very surprised when others get 10 times more for this coin, just waiting and guessing the moment when they need to sell.
Yes that's the right thing to do it you do invest be patience and wait until your joining campaign is done and then you can get your earning. Also if you're going to hold your crypto you must need to be patient because your going to keep it for long to rise its value.
HunterM

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 04:15:27 PM

Yes, it is, you need to be patient and everything will turn out. Illustrative examples are delays in transfers of transactions in the etherium. The project works, but it can not cope with such demand as quickly as before and it is natural.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:39:43 PM

Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..

My answer.. Just wait!

I agree, you need to be patient. Investing and earning profit doesn't come up in just 24hrs, just wait for your investment double its profit and don't be in a hurry. Even transactions has delays but eventually you'll recieve your profit on time. Just be patient and think positive that you'll earn good profits.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
btcdepo

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:55:31 PM

I understand you but I cannot judge them because we don't know everybody's living conditions. for you some amount of money might be little but for somebody else it can be very important.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
Ascredo

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:57:57 PM

The hardest part is not to be greedy, to always appreciate how much you put and how many received.
oiskipoiskicrypto

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:51:48 PM

I completely agree with this statement, people are too eager to earn their millions in under 6 hours. Of course this is different if you are a day trader, but the average crypto enthusiast isn't a day trader.

Just sit back and enjoy the ride!
bottledfireworks

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:39:44 PM

Patient is a key to be a profitable person and to had a successful life. Without thinking and waiting you can lose your profit. Other beginner or newbie is one of the example of this person. They can't wait their profit and satiated quickly.
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:57:34 AM

Hi,

My answer.. Just wait!

hmm that advice would be good for the whales but what about the investors or traders who allocate all the capital they have for a project or coin and they want to profit quickly, is there a solution for that problem?
There is another problem here. As the project and the ICO team do not study, but there is no certainty that the chosen project will be successful and after a certain time the tokens purchased or received as a result of joining the campaign will increase in value. After all, a significant part of the tokens released to the market depreciates and never rise in price again. That's why some are rushing to immediately sell the received tokens while they have not yet depreciated.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:20:42 AM

You said quite exactly. Many members joined bounties campaign and they usually sell all your token which they received from bounties campaign after they extremely regret when tokens increase to 10x in short time. I think that a token need much time to increase its value so we need to patient. Dev team also need have time to develop their product or service. I think we should hold token at least 1 year after we bought it.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:28:28 AM

Hi,

My answer.. Just wait!

Yes we need to be patient for our profit sometimes its pump and sometimes its dump but no matter how we need to wait the worth for more increasing of price and earn a lot of profit.Being patience is the key to success to have more income in our investments.Dont be too greedy and always theres a result of good income.
melted349

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:54:42 AM

Yes that's the right thing to do it you do invest be patience and wait until your joining campaign is done and then you can get your earning. Also if you're going to hold your crypto you must need to be patient because your going to keep it for long to rise its value.
and some are may nothing after they do their task so the profit are may based if they may give you after you promote the campaign for so better to be expect some unexpected that may happen to you after this that the way on how you may able to take profit in campaign are not in a sure way
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: