Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:21:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Be patient for your profit  (Read 13039 times)
nanasei

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:16:20 PM

Most people who scream on twitter and on bitcointalk are those that mostly get their tokens free from bounties. But those that invested real money by involving in crowdsales are always patient and can even wait for years to reap greater profit.
veraoktav127

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:44:36 AM

waiting for good results in altcoin does require patience but we sometimes need cash immediately and altcoin is the hope

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:46:19 AM

yes, at least patiently for up to 6 months and you will see the results, some projects take at least 6 months to wait for the roadmap to run, and i enjoy it

JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:51:16 AM

Of course you need to have patience, because without patience in the world there is nothing to do crypto currency, if a person does not have patience and patience, he can very quickly lose his deposit.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:55:32 AM

Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.
I think this is really a big factor for those successful traders , even here I was a successful trader and holding bitcoin to make lots of earnings by holding coins ( bitcoin or altcoins ) for long term .
Here sometimes we need to think much about the market that how it works , at one side bitcoin getting down and at another side altcoins getting up and vice versa .
Here we should have make promise with ourself that I will never sell my coin until i will come in that level where I am in profit .
Because most of the people who lost Thier money in trading is due to loss of hope only and sell Thier coins at low and loss price .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:25:33 AM

Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..

My answer.. Just wait!

this is what those newly participating bounties or even signature campaigns and social media campaigns dont know,the advantage of the token or coins in a long term. The longer you wait the higher posibility of earnings..

Even if a token comes out in the market the price will still become bigger as the investors are just starting to play with their stakes.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:25:42 AM

- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink

Most ICO demand long period of time to see good profit. Personally, what Im doing is that I keep myself busy for other thing than focusing on the ever changing value of a certain coin. Tge truth is that, all coins in beginning show sudden changes in value. During that time, airdrop coins are being dump and it will be the test wether people has really interest over that coin. So instead of looking at it from time to time, I just let it go and wait for the time I have set to really look into it.

I invest because I am willing and afford to loss that certain amount of money that's is why I wont be bother keeping my attention on it, simply because I will be more distracted. But be sure, that you are going to invest into a legit one.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:30:27 AM

Hi,

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

True it happened to me a couple of times before and I learned my lesson,
Don't be so scared the price could recover if you would just wait and hold your alts,
I mean sometimes it could even take a couple of months before the price of the alt-coins that you are holding to be pump up.

Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:31:02 AM

When you involved in crypto you need we need a lot of patient,we all know that the price value is flactuating and expect the decrease and increasing of value that affects our investments.Waiting patiently can result of good profit after,we need to wait several times for our good expectation in trading.
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:32:54 AM

Hi,

My answer.. Just wait!

That's correct for an investor but if you are a trader actually no need to wait for an ann or something you can trade according to some other measures and in case you lost you can say that it is a bad choice and you have some lessons to learn from it means you have a gain but it is not money it is experience...
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:34:32 AM

Hi,

My answer.. Just wait!

Yes you are absolutely true some people want to have their money instantly and immediately but they are not thinking that they are not the only person in the whole campaign for example to be given that payoff so just have a little bit of patience and start waiting untill the you get you money because those people behind those campaign doea not work all time they also have personal life and some different thinga to manage so dont be in a hurry because you might get banned if they get pissed in you. Just be humble
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:36:14 AM

Yes this is right for some reason,but if you are a trader you must  also know  on how to play your assets like scalping.Controlling emotions is the best way to get a high profit, don't be emotional cause dropping the assets value is normal in crypto industry.Never forget the golden rule in trading "BUY LOW,SELL HIGH".
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:38:49 AM

No one will see instant profit in the crypto, but with patience you will see it, especially if you have invested in a successful coin and held on to it and sold at the right time. With all these corrections happening from time to time, then profits can be gained.
RieraMusic

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:01:54 PM

I think this year is for altcoins and ICOs,  BTC and the top coins only have 2-4x of growth potential this year, I think ICO coins and tokens have 10-1000X potential.

█ ▌        Vice Industry// The Revolutionary Adult Cryptocurrency        ▐ █ (https://vicetoken.com/)
needfix24

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:57:23 AM

As a crypto trader, we all know that the crypto market is very volatile. It's very hard to predict when our altcoin holdings fall or rise, that's why we need to do more research and add a big portion of patience to ourselves.Profit will come, just be patient. A friendly advice here, do other things and let your holdings do their job when you have free time you can have a peek if your coins already give you the profit you expected.
abhip

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:08:34 AM

Patience seems to be the skill which one need to see some profits
Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:14:43 AM

The main important thing is find a solid project and wait for several month and take a nice profit from your investment, money doesn't come in second with minimum process. it is requiring long and hard process. patience is the key, sweetness will come in the right time.

crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:56:47 AM

looking and searching for a good projects and altcoins to invest in would be good than crying for the dip that suppose to be good for us to invest more.
coinforlife123

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:06:56 AM

Hi,

My answer.. Just wait!

this is like gambling if you have a faint heart don't invest in it
WalkinRobbie

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:22:00 AM

i see people say the price is cheap compared to last week, but thats not the problem,  most of these things looked mooned compared to early 2017,   cant blink in the crypto world,    sucks that coinbase doesnt take my CC anymore as I missed last weeks sale completely cause I couldnt get moeny on the exchange, if fact still waiting
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: