Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:45:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Be patient for your profit  (Read 13031 times)
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:40:58 PM

Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.

Yes you are absolutely true some people want to have their money instantly and immediately but they are not thinking that they are not the only person in the whole campaign for example to be given that payoff so just have a little bit of patience and start waiting untill the you get you money because those people behind those campaign doea not work all time they also have personal life and some different thinga to manage so dont be in a hurry because you might get banned if they get pissed in you. Just be humble

Yes, longtime investment is a great thing, waiting is better
But this is only applicable on some coins which are really worth to hold off but there are instances that you would really need to sell out some coins when you do already saw profits which this kind of way been done by short traders. Patience is really a crucial thing here on trading or investment world because if you are a short tempered person then expect most of the time your decisions would really cost you money  or even regretting why those actions being made.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:08:32 PM

such topics have become my favourite. Maybe this is because i don't have much to lose for now:) i used to think that all this hysteria about "oh my God, i've lost all i had" is not typical of crypto investors. i thought they all are guys with nerves (and balls Grin Grin Grin) made of steel. I was so suprised to have found out that traders are so inconvenient and insecure.

saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:25:28 PM

Now is a good time to take a break and relax a little from constant monitoring coinmarketcap/bitcointalk/twitter/telegram. There is a lot of information, which leads to unnecessary panic, it is necessary to cool everyone a bit. Everything will be fine!
dobolspeed2

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

TLS Group

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:33:08 PM

Now is a good time to take a break and relax a little from constant monitoring coinmarketcap/bitcointalk/twitter/telegram. There is a lot of information, which leads to unnecessary panic, it is necessary to cool everyone a bit. Everything will be fine!
yes, and now it's time to buy altcoin that has fallen prices, because at this time the market is experiencing the price down, keep calm do not panic against the price drop, it is the right moment to buy altcoins .. cheers

▬▬[  Tlsgroup.io  ]▬▬[Cryptocurrency Investment Fund]▬ 
▌ Cryptocurrency Mining Infrastructure ▐
▬▬| Twitter  | Telegram  | Linkedin  | Instagram   | Facebook| ▬▬
levuto

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:35:46 PM

In my opinion people are expecting too much from the technology but don't realise there are humans behind that system. You need to wait and study the system.
realsmans

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:46:24 PM

In my opinion people are expecting too much from the technology but don't realise there are humans behind that system. You need to wait and study the system.
Exactly, after so big growth, people wants the same thing all the time and right now.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:56:17 PM

Such a strategy will always be relevant. We are speaking more today, when the market is completely crushed by bad news and whale actions. The best strategy at the moment is to be patient. In spring, in my humble opinion, everything will grow. In spring everything grows and the crypto market also).
I like the usage of the metaphor lols , yet that's not how it always works my friend . We certainly have identified patterns such as prices dips in the beginnings of each year and the flourish phases in mid to late summer , but that what always happened when cryptocurrencies were considered as a non world wide known industry .
Nowadays with the huge increase of the users base and the continuous popping of ICOs here and there , along with new measures taken by governments each once in a while ,things can't go as expected to be anymore .

Absolutely, patience is a virtue.
Hold for months at a time if you want to profit.

This won't apply to all coins , it might be a useful strategy for the top 10 coins which already have a lot of adopters and gets interested in by whales periodically , but with new ones , holding for too long might just turn your invested money into ashes .
minionstar

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:57:33 PM

Unfortunately, it is very difficult to remain calm during times of downturn. But those who are able to keep calm always win.
Panic sales is a be regret. I think values is best to wait until recovered.

invot

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 09:01:27 PM

I totally agree.

It's all about a process that takes time. Besides been patient for profit, the strategy makes its part also. Understand the market, think of what altcoin you want to invest is part of the facts.

joeydangerous

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:04:07 PM

People that don't use the technology are usually just investors on the coin. The coin needs more people willing to cooperate.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:08:01 PM

Been patience is the ultimate goal for any cryptocurrency investor! Patience is like the very life of your investment if you take it out so also is your profit would be out. To be candid been patience is very difficult in cryptocurrency market but it is do able .

This will be easier said than done,although with more patience will make you get better results. It seems that not everyone in this world can have a good level of patience and I'm one of them. Wink
No doubt in it because in crypto currency many people will give you advises to hold your bitcoin not to sell at low price and wait for the bitcoin growth but,, most of them lose patience and they sell, according to me it is worse decision to sell bitcoin at time to low price. I know right now bitcoin price is getting down but mate I will say just hold it as much as you can it is sure that someday you will get more than this as reward of your patience.
GreenPowerRanger

Activity: 223

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:18:47 PM

Thats a typicall newbie mistake. They think they can buy a coin and day after its raised 100%. Maybe that was really possible in the last three months of 2017. But now the reality hits back and they see that the last three months was nothing normal. But this is an experience which has everybody to learn. So after all that everyone will think: Why i dont listen to the experienced people which told me since the beginning to hold.
BTCbengi

Activity: 241

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:19:48 PM

Yes, I agree with you. I have seen a lot of money falling down rapidly and at times its price has fallen sharply because of the large number of sellers. However, I have always believed that the developers that money, I believe in its potential and you learn to wait. Because if you wait, its price will soon be restored and may increase many times. That is the rule of the ICOs, the new currency

simalima

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:26:38 PM

Exactly, you are right.And I always we should keep calm and wait for the best selling price after our investment.It may come after 2 moth or 1 year.Nobody can't say the exact time when price will dupm or pump but experienced person can only prediction.So from prediction we can't get always exact result.So always should be patient for our profit.
shalnark

Merit: 121

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:33:50 PM

Yes everything will be okay soon so be patient now..
I believe if you want high profit on your investment than you should be patient because in future cryptocurrency value will rise, Don't panic when your crypto at low price time. Sometimes we sell crypto to lower losses that is big mistake we can do, When hard fork happened, we should be patient time and just have huge profit from investment, better to be patient, than stress your self everyday.
Zandra

Activity: 418

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:50:28 PM

Buy a bunch of coins, go to sleep for three years, and come back to massive wealth!  Grin

If only it were that easy... Grin

But there is some truth in that, if people were more patient and decided to hold more, they'd probably make a bigger profit.
nor do we blame if others do not hold their coin because they may be in need of money so others will be sold thier coins. Its true if you do a patiently hold, there will give you a huge profit.
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:18:08 PM

Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.

Perhaps all of us here in the forum might thinking how to earn Big, but it doesn't mean you are greed already, this will depend on your intentions and purpose of course. but majority of it which can't be deny that most of them became greed. But to gain profit the key was " Patience" or Patient, this will lead us to our success here, even there is upside down happening in the value.
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:15:03 AM

I also think  we must wait patiently until the price grows. It's need to understand the mechanism of ICO and
the development of crypto projects. If you want a quick earning then participate in short-term pumps,
information about which is very much in Telegram.

99th

Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:27:13 AM

With so much volatility how do you know which tokens to hodl and which to sell after doing many bounty campaigns? I am having a tough time picking which to keep and which to get rid of.
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:58:44 PM

This most important quality of the person who invests patience in cryptocurrency. Once having made the investments to you here it is necessary learns to wait and reach conceived. Never you should give in to panic and to sustain a loss. Time and your endurance = your profit and wellbeing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: