Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:44:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Be patient for your profit  (Read 13059 times)
philad220

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:17:09 AM

Many wants to be successful and got rich within a day, most especially the Newbies thought to be successful is a day job, they never plan to invest for long term: hence they make a low profit.
Holding for Long term is the most profitable investment.
I agree to just wait!
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:18:00 AM

Of course, listening to the stories of people that in one night became millionaires starting with just little cash bring people to believe that this is the standard, in crypto or in general trading.
Of course, it's possible, some coins went from 1 to 10.000 in just one night, but usually things are different.
So, differentiate your investments, and try to catch the signs that can indicate a sudden growth.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
rabs

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:17:38 AM

Patience is key to get more,But many show impatience and eager to earn all in one day.Actually price up down is part of market so we show patience and find best moment to sell where maximize the profit.
dangful

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 10:20:09 AM

I am Holder so I think I am patiently holding my Crypto Assets since last year that is now worth over $50,000 and will soon rise and could be doubled or tripped within this year.
I am lucky enough that I earn this high of Crypto Assets because some of my friends aren't earning much because they sell their bounty stake tokens too soon.

dangful

Activity: 210

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 10:23:14 AM

Patience is key to get more,But many show impatience and eager to earn all in one day.Actually price up down is part of market so we show patience and find best moment to sell where maximize the profit.

Indeed, and patience is a virtue. Patiently waiting will offer us a lot of possibilities and opportunities that's why I didn't quit my job because I really do want to hold my Crypto Assets as long I as could and the good thing is, they're pumping week after week and I am expecting that they will soon give me double to triple return within this year or before this year ends.
I trust the developers and the marketing team so everything will be taken care of.

SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:27:53 AM

Yes, I agree with you. For making the profit, we have to patients. Otherwise, it is not possible to make a good profit. Only patients can give you a much profit. And in cryptocurrency patients is very much demanding things. If anybody can be patients so he or she will make a huge profit which he or she can't imagine now.
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:39:39 AM

Correct! I believe that crypto world can not be very fast at all, it is designed for the long term! If you are willing to wait and spend sufficient amount of time, and will be able to earn! Naturally, to fuel profit, must be able to correctly taravati, spread cryptocurrency! But just waiting, can make a very good income in the future! If of course you are ready to wait!
Patient is necessary in cryptocurrency, many become broke due to impatient the they sell their coins at losing because they are afraid that the price will not be able to recover and late to find out that it already bounce back. Patient and knowledge should be all together to survive in this technology as the price can be affected but the news around the cryptoworld.
Melech

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:00:19 AM

Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.
I participated in several ICO and everywhere the situation is repeated in the same scenario. Some investors expect profits on the second day after receiving the project's tokens. They do not care about the fact that profits should be created by some kind of labor and work product.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ the internet ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:02:21 AM

Correct! I believe that crypto world can not be very fast at all, it is designed for the long term! If you are willing to wait and spend sufficient amount of time, and will be able to earn! Naturally, to fuel profit, must be able to correctly taravati, spread cryptocurrency! But just waiting, can make a very good income in the future! If of course you are ready to wait!
Patient is necessary in cryptocurrency, many become broke due to impatient the they sell their coins at losing because they are afraid that the price will not be able to recover and late to find out that it already bounce back. Patient and knowledge should be all together to survive in this technology as the price can be affected but the news around the cryptoworld.

Business is to aim of profits and gain , in business world especially investment it take some time to make your initial investment grow to what you aim for but in the cryptocurrency their are rise and fall of value so you must be patience of your gain or profit because not all the time prices goes up it will also down.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Tsar Bomba

Activity: 211

BountyHunter|AirdropHunter|Pretty Girl Hunter

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:04:17 AM

Cryptocurrency is different from stocks or fiat/forex, at least as of now. That's why the word HODL was invented exclusive only for cryptocurrency world. So yeah, be patient and HODL!  Cool

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
Westinhome

Activity: 1624
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 11:05:27 AM

Maybe it is the first time for them, If you have some patient and want you get some profit to the bitcoins or any other coins maybe you should to wait in a day or a month. Because not all the time your coins you hold will increase forever.
deean_3one

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:11:37 AM

Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..

My answer.. Just wait!

I agree with you. Many of them are impatient and want to immediately benefit. Not that way the workings in investment, only in a matter of days the price will not be much different. We must wait a few months to enjoy the benefits.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:13:21 AM

very good point , but i think the feeling because we all see many altcoin make huge profit in no time so we except the same from our owns altcoin , or some of them buy the coin in high price .
Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:18:29 AM

This is true, when i was first starting cryptocurrency i felt that way i start waiting my profit like a night, but when the price down i start to sell my token, but after i sell the token few months latter the price climbing like bulls.

Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:19:21 AM

Hi,

My answer.. Just wait!

Exactly! The problem is that this forum is full of people who know much lesser than the minimum knowledge in order for them to be able to relate with how a certain project works. They are the ones who are very noisy when it comes to bounty payments. These are the same people who always ask about when to moon and want everything to go high in price at an instant. They are the people who are not even thinking of doing some little due diligence. They are also the spammers and the dumpers.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:21:02 AM

Patience of participant depends on which society they discovered crypto, because a lot of newbies are sitting on their chairs with open mouses and reading meaningless rubbish in popular telegram channels about crypto.
Because of this they invest few dollars and then they are nervous about the profit they will get in few hours!
Absolutely useless waste of time and sorry sight.
They are sure, that crypto - it's something like a ticket in another life already tomorrow, after night they will stand up, tell themselves in mirrors GM and will look for lambo outside sitting near the window...
Rave.
Unfortunately social engineering convinces in skillful hands of social channel's administration, that everything is possible, you mustn't wait any more.
To get success here it is important to save head in cold and to have a bit of patience. Another way you wouldn't get rich.
Mrs Aura

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:28:26 AM

Totally agree !!! waiting patiently is the only thing we can do after deciding to invest our money in crypto.
Of course there are many good scenario that ever happen about holding and selling in crypto market, but dont forget the rule of investation, it is to be ready to face the consequences. if you dare enough to invest then you need to have even more guts to wait and hold your crypto until the good time come.
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:46:04 AM

Yes, waiting is the best thing to do right now. Many people panic and sell their coins, and they will regret in the future for sure. We need to be patient and follow the news about cryptography. The market is cyclical!
DimaS1574

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:54:59 PM

Different projects show different situation about question wait or not
for example, Datum project - after ICO  tokens cost 0,01 and a lot of bountyhunters sold them, iand if they would wait  1 month  would get x9, another sample - REBL  after ICO  cost was 0,35-0,42,  now 0,05$
maybe I had to sold them right after the ICO
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 12:58:31 PM

Hi,

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

These are probably those who keeps buying coins when its going up, and selling when its falling too. -_-

IMO, people should stop looking at short-term price action, and do proper research on the coins that they invest in such at even if that coin dips, they can still feel confident in the long-term prospect of the project to HODL.

At the moment, Cardano (ADA) and Stellar (XLM) *to me* have been way oversold, especially XLM; and I am still HODLing onto these coins even if it would fall further; and I'm actually continue collecting profits from my speculative shitcoins that have been pumped, and injecting more into ADA, XLM, and also VeChain -- while their value is still in the read as impatient speculative investors gradually sell off due to the lack of active hyping-up that artificially boosts their prices in the *SHORT TERM*.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: