Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:43:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bittrex going to give us our Bitcoin Gold?  (Read 2382 times)
gogoprist

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:51:54 PM

Very cool happened to me to mining BTG for this all the time, did not expect that everything would work out well and profitably, pay back most of the equipment, just super. I hope that the price will rise, I will not sell yet.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:11:14 PM

I think Bittrex will give us BTG but they wont list BTG in their exchange.

gogoprist

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:48:02 PM

You wrote on time, it all happened, Bitrex very quickly figured out everything and handed out all the coins. Once again confirms that this is a good exchange. It is a pity that I had few bitcoins on this exchange.

Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:13:11 PM

Yes bittrex just release on their bitcoin gold to the users ! I didn't have much bitcoin during the fork so they only give me a few BTG, the price is good (rank 5 on coinmarketcap) I didnt expect this but yeah good for all the bitcoin holders they got all the BTG for free. Next time I will try to get more bitcoin in my wallet to get all the free airdrop from bitcoin fork.
RunningJack

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:14:44 PM

Hi. Yes i think they will do it, if not people will leave bittrex. so no worries
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:44:44 PM

Yes bittrex just release on their bitcoin gold to the users ! I didn't have much bitcoin during the fork so they only give me a few BTG, the price is good (rank 5 on coinmarketcap) I didn't expect this but yeah good for all the bitcoin holders they got all the BTG for free. Next time I will try to get more bitcoin in my wallet to get all the free airdrop from bitcoin fork.
This is good news even i also thinking about this matter why they have not added this coin. i will check they added free coins to my account or not. I kept few amount of bitcoins in my account. Thanks for the information.
gogoprist

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:26:31 PM

Yes bittrex just release on their bitcoin gold to the users ! I didn't have much bitcoin during the fork so they only give me a few BTG, the price is good (rank 5 on coinmarketcap) I didn't expect this but yeah good for all the bitcoin holders they got all the BTG for free. Next time I will try to get more bitcoin in my wallet to get all the free airdrop from bitcoin fork.
This is good news even i also thinking about this matter why they have not added this coin. i will check they added free coins to my account or not. I kept few amount of bitcoins in my account. Thanks for the information.
Unfortunately, I did not get my coins either, and despite the fact that I had Bitrex, there were 9+ bitcoins and they had been lying there for a long time. I do not understand what it means to receive coins. I'm a bit hurt if I'm being honest.

sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:07:56 AM

Bittrex has done it already. All holders on Bitcoin got their BTG coins. You can also buy or sell your Bitcoin gold there. If I am not mistaken they have been doing these operations since November, 21.
gogoprist

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:43:37 PM

Bittrex has done it already. All holders on Bitcoin got their BTG coins. You can also buy or sell your Bitcoin gold there. If I am not mistaken they have been doing these operations since November, 21.
Yes, at last it's all right, I got everything, and then with the previous forks of bitcoin, I was not lucky if I just do not know why I did not get mine. So everything is fine, you can continue to work

paramind22 (OP)

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 07:48:41 PM

Yes, at last it's all right, I got everything, and then with the previous forks of bitcoin, I was not lucky if I just do not know why I did not get mine. So everything is fine, you can continue to work

There are a lot of recent forks like SBTC and LBTC (I was credited on two exchanges), and more  to come.  Where is the info about this?

topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:57:13 PM

I think this thread should be closed, Bittrex has credited users account with their respective BTG tokens and is now trading on the exchange. I think all the hype around the fork has died down and will likely affect the price
gogoprist

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:16:56 PM

There are a lot of recent forks like SBTC and LBTC (I was credited on two exchanges), and more  to come.  Where is the info about this?
I do not know where to find the exact information, usually the stock exchanges themselves write or do a tweet about it. If you do not do it, you can go straight to the support, I did it, but I have not all the bitcoins already added, there's no new one.

yonghongtang

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:23:22 PM

I think this thread should be closed, Bittrex has credited users account with their respective BTG tokens and is now trading on the exchange. I think all the hype around the fork has died down and will likely affect the price
Yes , bittrex has been done this . We should stop talking about this question.
wail3Bahwu

Activity: 142

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:26:06 PM

Is Bittrex going to give us our Bitcoin Gold?   They said they would take a snapshot of our balances and then credit it to us.  It's turning out to be a major altcoin so not sure why they aren't listing it.

i stopped use Bittrex  after stop my account, they add more rules and many bad things.

also i see many exchange sites accept more forks in future will find accept Bitcoin moon bitcoin sun ..................
Sheckley

Activity: 279
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:35:12 PM

This is a good question. I think that any good exchange should put themselves in the condition to give their customers these Bitcoin forks.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:14:30 PM

You wrote on time, it all happened, Bitrex very quickly figured out everything and handed out all the coins. Once again confirms that this is a good exchange. It is a pity that I had few bitcoins on this exchange.

Couldn't even blame you if you had a little amount of btc in their exchange. I mean, a lot of people are already raising their eyebrows to this exchange since a lot of people using this exchange already had plenty of horror stories to share about this exchange. Which is why like you, i only store quite a few amount of bitcoin into that exchange. Wouldn't wanna risk all my bitcoin possessions just to get my hands on a free coin. That i do not even think is deserving to be trusted by a lot of people.
geraldgold

Activity: 64

to the moon

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:22:00 PM

wew. so many altcoins. that's why btc is not mooning..

keep it up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: