Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:07:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how risky is day trading?  (Read 2371 times)
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:09:48 PM

Nowadays bitcoin price is really unpredictable, in just a moment it will go up then suddenly it will go down. It seems every minute the price changes a lot not knowing if it will rise or will fall thats why it's risky, you might think that it will increase but it goes the other way around so it's better to hold and wait for many days.

The run of bitcoin is always unpredictable and its always difficult to predict it.
Anyway, holding is good idea but day trading is another choice to get more profit but high risk.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:38:38 PM

Nowadays bitcoin price is really unpredictable, in just a moment it will go up then suddenly it will go down. It seems every minute the price changes a lot not knowing if it will rise or will fall thats why it's risky, you might think that it will increase but it goes the other way around so it's better to hold and wait for many days.

The run of bitcoin is always unpredictable and its always difficult to predict it.
Anyway, holding is good idea but day trading is another choice to get more profit but high risk.

This high range fluctuations are suitable for day traders, higher range more chances for them
to earn more. I do not like to risk so much, day trading is very risky and it can be very profitable
if it is applied in a right way with perfect timing.
   Bitcoin price is unpredictable in short term, and that is why day trading  risky. But in long term
price if Bitcoin will go up, that is almost without risks.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
furry04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:47:47 PM

At the moment I think day trading would be more profitable than holding because so many coins are increasing and falling within the same day around 10-20% so if you can make 2 transactions daily it a real profit.
grizmoblust

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:20:52 PM

I think the most difficult thing you have to face is that you have to follow the market 24/24. If you are late just few seconds, you will miss the chance.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:38:11 PM

Very true. Day trading cryptos is similar to the risks of day trading in the stock market. High risk = high reward.
I think day trading is only risky for those beginners due to high volatility of cypto and will do panic selling when it is dropping, it is much more recommended to just hold for these guys but for professionals there is a only just a little risk these guys do not do panic selling they can control their emotions.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:55:28 PM

Day trading is not risky at all if you know what you are doing. On other hand, day trading is quite rewarding. Having set this, holding your coin could as well be a very good stratergy for those that are learning the ropes!

bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:02:13 PM

At the moment I think day trading would be more profitable than holding because so many coins are increasing and falling within the same day around 10-20% so if you can make 2 transactions daily it a real profit.

If you have a plan to buy a bitcoin,day trading is best one.Because you can buy with low value in day trading only.In the end of the day,the price will surely increases and reach maximum.So you can buy during day time and sell at the end of the day.This only gives you profit for sure.
rbv

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:29:51 PM

I would not recommend day trading unless you have a software to do it, or have a really big capital. It's just not worth the time and effort personally. Also, with fees for each trade, I don't see it being as profitable as just holding onto the coin long term. Highly unpredictable and requires a ton of luck and knowledge for it to be successful. I'd stay with investing.

I'd also not try to do it by hand, especially with all the technical analysis voodoo that people come up with. Spend your time rather on researching low market cap coins which might become similarly successful as competitors and you have high chances to get nice gains.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:18:48 PM

With the unpredictable changes in bitcoin price people have chose to hold instead of day trading,I mean the majority have.
How risky is day trading at the moment?
Risk is always involved on trade.As much i know hold is gold.Yet you want to trade daily then spend more time on trade and always take news pumping and dumping.Today I start trade with $3000.Already I get $150 profits with daily trade. Cheesy
goldexp83

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:02:26 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 10:36:59 PM by goldexp83

I have a friend that went from zero to high level trading (over 11000% in return in 2017) but it took him about 2 years of training and a many costly mistakes.. take your time to study from an expert and learn with a lot of patience!

tengek37

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:04:30 PM

With the unpredictable changes in bitcoin price people have chose to hold instead of day trading,I mean the majority have.
I do not think it's risky to trade today.
because the end of the year and the holidays a lot of people who sell their favorite BTC and altcoin.
if you want to trade today buy some coins at the lowest price.
Good luck !!
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:25:33 PM

ohh, I tried once and I don't want to try anymore Smiley you can loose a lot because you never know where price will go except if you have luck. This times are little tricky for trade except if you want to risk
The risk is quite normal when it comes to investments, readings or even in full length transaction. Yet always remember the concept of normal. You can't start having a form of investment if you are afraid to loss or you are hesitant to deal with different kind of transaction. You need to step up and to have guts to deal with the rsk that Bitcoin could possibly give to us because it is truly worth the risk and worth to try on in the future.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:10:43 AM

I think the most difficult thing you have to face is that you have to follow the market 24/24. If you are late just few seconds, you will miss the chance.

You have a point in your opinion since Im new in day trading a lot of thing Im considering before buying a coin right now the price of bitcoin are not stable that not a good indicationfor all day trading if you are under go for day trading you need to set a profit everyday dont be greedy 3% to 5% profit every trade is enought if you trade up to 5 with 5% you earn a 25% profit everyday trading is risky think before you enter a good monitoring to the price movement of a coins will help you to analyze what move will you do.
Dexenthes

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:24:55 AM

It also depends on when you get news, like today for example with XVG's wraith announcement. The coin will likely be pumped right when that occurs, so the early buyers today will benefit. We're discussing XVG here: https://discord.gg/3BAnZy
bingble

Activity: 111

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 01:07:34 AM

Very very risky day trading. Nobody can predict the up or down of price in a short time, specially the wave of coins is such huge, so it is easy to buy coins in a high price and sell them in a lower price.
ashao1015

Activity: 529
Merit: 251

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 01:54:48 AM

Most day traders will lose or profit less money than longterm investors. It's like  rats race. Also AI and neuro networks will make the market more "smart" and will kill a lot of opportunities in the near future.

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████

BLACKBOX OS
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████▀▀█████
███████▀▀▀    █████
███▀    ▄▄▀  ▐█████
█████▄▄█     ██████
██████▌ ▄█▄  ██████
███████████████████
███████████████████

█ ANN THREAD █
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:02:54 AM

Most day traders will lose or profit less money than longterm investors. It's like  rats race. Also AI and neuro networks will make the market more "smart" and will kill a lot of opportunities in the near future.
Yes most of the day traders missed a big profit because sometimes when they sell their coin their is a bigger chance that this coin will become continues to going up that's why it is important to hold this coin for a long-term if you know what is their project all about because it can encourage more investors to pump this coin in the future.

johnrickdalaygon

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:17:46 AM

It is very risky because you do not know when does your coin loosen its value. And in some cases, some of the trading website are scammers to avoid this you must be careful off choosing and know the trading site before depositing money on it.
TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:21:02 AM

Guys... A volatile market is THE time to do daytrading. Without volatility you cannot daytrade.

60659 📦
Geurangsang

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:33:38 AM

It's depend you to take day trading or long term. But some people like me take a flexible trading. It's mean if the price have up in one day he will sell all and when the price is lower than purchase, he will hold for a view day and wait the price up again to sell. That my be can give more profit that loeng term.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: