Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:35:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how risky is day trading?  (Read 2371 times)
Silvermist

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:52:19 AM

I see trading a risky one. You have to exert more effort and time for you to have a close monitoring on it.  Also, Trading have gains and losses , you have to take it openly because that is the risk of trading had.

Eroiy.io   |   PRE-ICO  [ Jan 30th - Feb 28th ]
████   Buy Tokens with 10% BONUS   ████ (http://eroiy.io)
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:55:31 AM

Trading today is a very high risk. Because bitcoin is very unpredictable and no one can notice if its price will get boom or will get low.
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:56:26 AM

It's so much easier to just hold good projects and "forget" about them for a couple months instead of day trading and wasting all your time staring at charts. Just my 2c
Neglected Person

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:21:58 PM

With the unpredictable changes in bitcoin price people have chose to hold instead of day trading,I mean the majority have.
How risky is day trading at the moment?
If there is no risk to trading, is it ever? To trade, you must take the risk. But now trading is very risky, because bitcoin and ethereum prices are changing from time to time.
nabilanur

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:05:57 PM

Risk is always involved in crypto investment department.So when you start this work then keep mind this topic.I think, mejor risk involved in day trading.Although I am a day trader yrt I think day trading is very risky.Always feels tension for buy and sell.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:22:12 PM

Trading today is a very high risk. Because bitcoin is very unpredictable and no one can notice if its price will get boom or will get low.
Yes trading can be consider as risky but if yo do not have enough experience and trading skill. bitcoin price is unpredictable but with the increasing trend of using bitcoin is making investment in bitcoin more safe and reliable. Currently bitcoin price is trading in a low price price therefore i think the current time is the best time to invest money in bitcoin and make good profit from it.
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:34:23 AM

Day trade of course very difficult occupation. It is necessary to be able to see a situation, to use a news stream, to understand the market, to keep many schedules of the auction in mind. Long-term trade is simpler and clear

rejin29x

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:24:45 AM

I think that, Day trading is the practice of buying and selling a stock over a short time frame, typically just a day. The goal is to earn a tiny profit on each trade and then compound those gains over time. With the rise of the online stock broker and cheap trades, day trading became a viable (albeit very risky) way for retail.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:31:48 AM

With the unpredictable changes in bitcoin price people have chose to hold instead of day trading,I mean the majority have.

Its very risky nowadays because bitcoins value now are so volatile and very unpredictable, there will have a big pump and after a moment will be a big dump. Its more safe if you will just go for a long term trading and wait for your goal to reach for long term.

I agree. Since many coins in the market are dipping in value, it's, nonetheless, an added risk to the already risky trading market. That's why there are not so many active transactions happening today because many people, even the seasoned traders, are gauging the market really carefully. Also, I think that active trading needs more than just the ability to see through the market because even the best traders sometimes make wrong calls on which trades to make that ultimately amount to a loss. I think that day trading can still be a successful venture, only to those diligent enough to take into consideration all the many factors that may lead to a good trade.

koryu

Activity: 681
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:33:55 AM

There is a certain risk associated with it, no doubt. Figure out the strategies that work for you, stick to them and the rules you create and cut losses soon in case you are wrong.
rosalyn07

Activity: 244
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:47:35 AM

Day trading is so risky promise ! i try it twice and now i don't want to try that again because i know i'll loss all my profit if i continue day trading. Long term trading much better you'll just need to wait your target price.
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:06:46 AM

I think trading is very risky. If you have got tons of experience then you can make profit but not all the time. It is not for beginner. The best option for a newbie is long-term trading.

mininghubby

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:18:09 AM

I see trading a risky one. You have to exert more effort and time for you to have a close monitoring on it.  Also, Trading have gains and losses , you have to take it openly because that is the risk of trading had.

I think day trading or short trading would really be hard if you don't really know on what you are doing and the risk involve is on its volatility itself. If you are a trader and riding on the waves of price increase and decrease you would really need to have a nearly precise assumptions and basis on your buy or sell orders.
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:28:27 AM

Daily trading is very risky altough holding bitcoin for a long term is very risky too, but for me it is much better to do daily trading cause you'll really learn a lot from it unlike just holding your bitcoin for a long term there still no assurance that you'll profit from it and you will not learn a thing cause you're not doing anything. In daily trading for me everything is an adventure that is both exciting and alarming.

You said like you are expert mate and maybe you are really expert.
However, holding is for newbie like me who dont have skill to do day trading. I know holding as big risk too when price can not recover but how about day trade? How you manage your stop loss?
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:24:42 PM

I think the no.1 risk or danger is your emotion, try to learn separating your emotions from trading first before you going to trade. Newbies are prone to emotions and almost all of them suffer losses during their initial year of trading. You can lessen the risks by educating yourself continuously, get experience and set up  your own risk management. Avoid being addicted in trading because this may cause some serious problems to you later. False informations also abound in the social media that might cause you to lose a big amount of money if you readily beieve in them. It's better find trustworthy sources and befriend people with successful experience in trading the market.
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:28:48 PM

Day trading is very risky indeed, you could lose everything if you have not research your holding to the best of your ability or obtain professional advice.  Trading is like pulling a trigger you hit or miss.  Considerable amount of time should be invested in research before trading.

AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1400
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 12:38:25 PM

I had lost some of bitcoin in trading . In day trading, almost I had lost some bitcoin.Because in day time the price of Bitcoin will be low,so you will find a option to sell at low prices in day time.For purchase of bitcoin,may be day time is best time.But for selling of bitcoin just avoid day trading.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
GavenJack

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:18:51 AM

day trading is suitable for experienced traders. having a large capital. if there is no money then it is necessary to trade in the hour timeframe.
Well, if you just want to make money, then come here https://daneel.io/

icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:25:25 AM

For me day trading is very risky especially when youbare just getting started to this kind of business in this kind of work you are gonna have a hard time before coping up to the right thing. And at first you are gonna lose some money especially when you are a beginner you do not know the basics it hard to blend it but if you are really dedicated you will win a lot of trafes and will win back all the losses you ever comit.
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:22:23 AM

There are many variables to consider when we are trading digital currencies because if you are trading coins pegged to Bitcoin and the Bitcoin price has some sharp falls or gains, then your price predictions for a specific currency and your chart reading may not be accurate and you could lose or win big. We can only try our best to minimize risks and set certain parameters for buying and selling, along with having a calm mind and also being patient. Sometimes though we need to initiate small losses in order not to lose in a big way, or take shorter gains to minimize risk.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: