Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:31:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how risky is day trading?  (Read 2371 times)
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:03:58 PM

Day trade is very risky because you must be expert to read chart, use fundamental strategy and predict how much coin will increase or decrease. Better than if you hold for long term. Buy when price go down and hold it until price going up to 50% from capital.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:18:55 PM

Trading is always been a risky job for the traders. As you don't have any clue that what will be the next price. In day trading it might happen that closing value will be high from opening value or closing value may be low from opening value.
As some time you can earn a good profit or sometimes you may loose your money.
But doing day trading in bulk can be useful.

star19

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:29:03 PM

If someone don't know about trading he is nothing for trading if someone want to be a good trader he need to more experience about trading. Now there are too many people start trading but when they lose his money and he comeback his trading life. They don't know what is trading and don't have a any idea with trading bet he want to start trading. If you want to start trading you can start day trading because day trading is a best achievement if you work properly. 
BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:00:32 AM

With the unpredictable changes in bitcoin price people have chose to hold instead of day trading,I mean the majority have.
How risky is day trading at the moment?

Day trading is a rather risky business. But at the same time trading in the day you can earn a lot. Large earnings are usually always associated with high risk. In the crypto currency market, there is very high volatility.
When its bloody enough to buy ,day trading may be the solution to earn even a little, having some earning thru watching the coins that did increase or decrease in just hours can be good to trade.

On one hand, day trading is the best thing to do as it really helps you in earning of some good amount of money and that too on daily basis but on the other hand, it needs you to be very much sharp and active minded because you will then need to make the decisions on the urgent basis and that you need to control all the things including your emotions as well. You should only go for it once you are extremely good at trading.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
nskendrovic

Activity: 285

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:06:01 AM

More than risky you are going to lose your sleep and peace of mind over it. I tried day trading and health wise I was at my lowest point in life during that period. Since the crypto markets are open 24 hours, you are going to lose your sleep over it. And regarding the trading risk, you are better off just hodling as hodlers are more likely to make better returns than some one day trading.
bogacola

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:46:54 AM

Risk is not something that is not constant with the kind of trading you do. It is also not constant for every individual. It is something you define yourself when you enter a trade, along with the reward(profit).
Day trading is costlier than longer term trading because of the large number of transactions resulting in a lot of transaction fee.
Though, statistically, you could say it is a riskier career, because its success rate is low.
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:56:05 AM

With the unpredictable changes in bitcoin price people have chose to hold instead of day trading,I mean the majority have.

Its very risky nowadays because bitcoins value now are so volatile and very unpredictable, there will have a big pump and after a moment will be a big dump. Its more safe if you will just go for a long term trading and wait for your goal to reach for long term.

That's right. First off, everything in this market is somewhat imbued with risk that can make you lose your investment if you would not deal with it the right way. Having said, day trading is one of the riskiest ventures in the market due to the fact that the market changes at any time, and there are so many trends affecting the movements of assets in it. They can happen for months at a time, but they can also happen seemingly within minutes, thus, there are so many alleys to do bad business and to make bad trades, therefore, you really need to study all your moves carefully to at least mitigate the high chance of failure.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
dmonrey002

Activity: 84
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:32:03 AM

if you want to gain you need to risk. not only in trading. but in other aspects also.  if you do day trading or if you do buy and hold. it does not matter. its the same. you need to risk. the one that matters is how will you calculate your risk.  everytime you take a risk it should be calculated  (risk ratio rewerd). for you to survive. not everyday is  down and not everyday is up.  but be sure to yourself that when the ups comes. you have capital to spend for you to gain. and dont put all your eggs in one basket.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:41:42 AM

Day trading is not risky at all if you know what you are doing.but nowadays i prefer hodling instead of trading, and waiting bullish days to change my mind.
Nothing is risk-free. Every source that can give you benefit must have a loss module and risk factor as well. How can you assume about a thing to be perfect that have equal chances of loss and profits. Bitcoins have this risky thing as well.

People only need to learn how to manage this risk when it encounters in your trading. This question must be answered by learning and practicing.
sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:05:19 PM

investing in anything is always risky and you have to learn to accept that. the best way to reduce the risk is preparing knowledge and skills carefully and you also need to learn how to control your emotion in daily trading

KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:21:24 PM

Day trading is very risky if you don't have the adequate knowledge on how to study charts properly. The charts would enable you to study the price actions on every coin.

You must study technical analysis and be a master in it before you can think of day trading or else, you would lose your funds.
bealjulian

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:22:01 PM

I'm a professional trader on the stock exchanges and have been daytrading crypto for the last couple of days and man, it's a lot tougher than I figured. Trend reversals come out of nowhere, when charts really become bullish and about to break out. Its hard to get profit in daily trading, you will become greedy traders and it will resulting loosing your capital, its hard to predict which coin will increase its value within a day
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:22:41 PM

It will have less risk as long as you got good internet connection for monitoring some of exchanges market at same times. Because the stats could be move fast. Movement volatile of price being fast since last year, you need to analyses where will put your cap being in traded. Some exchanges having different rates for it. In my own opinion day trading is very risky to do because we might take a huge loss by doing day trading but we can also win and have a lot of earnings by doing day trading
ducphucmmo

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:23:26 PM

Bitcoin price has some sharp falls or gains, then your price predictions for a specific currency and your chart reading may not be accurate and you could lose or win big. We can only try our best to minimize risks and set certain parameters for buying and selling, along with having a calm mind and also being patient
Viking81

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:41:31 PM

Since mid-January, day trading, especially in altcoins, is very risky for majority of market participants (who are not professianal traders) because of extremely high volatility of BTC price, market overreaction to regular FUD and conservation of wide bear sentiments among market actors. Holding is much better strategy these days, especially taking into consideration an absence of access to insider information.

Fusion $FSN
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:47:34 PM

Day trading is very risky! You should have good trading skill for you to make money in day trading with altcoins. I prefer to you to just do long term investment than  day trading with altcoins because it has less risk and you can ensure that you can earn money.
mattmct

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:16:05 AM

trading of cryptologic cash is not easy occupation. There ar} presently an excellent deal of merchants WHO stopped on the grounds that they lose vast measure of money. within the event that you simply have to be compelled to land up fruitful merchandiser, you have to be compelled to be overcome and have courageousness to confront the larger a part of the difficulties and snags.
amzad

Activity: 172

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:48:57 AM

I think of trading the same way i view driving a car at 65 mph - risky - but very useful if managed properly
the secrete is finding the way to manage it properly
thank allah i found a way for someone to do it for me.
Gastotade

Activity: 545

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:19:32 AM

I think of trading the same way i view driving a car at 65 mph - risky - but very useful if managed properly
the secrete is finding the way to manage it properly
thank allah i found a way for someone to do it for me.
I think it is much better to do it on our own, if we know how to do trading and we have time, we can definitely earn a lot from day trading, but if we don't have those time and skills then it can be smart to ride on their boat, but we should at least try to learn to so we can see how it really goes.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:50:22 AM

Day trading is risky but only for the ones who are not having enough skillset in the field of trading if you do know about trading and you have this quality of making the wise decisions at tough times, then there is nothing to be worried about. Fear, greed and risk these all things of the market can be calculated and the best way to calculate is to get the data of the market on regular basis and keep studying the data, the more you will stay in the market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: