Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:54:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how risky is day trading?  (Read 2369 times)
bealjulian

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:50:32 AM

You can also act as an advisor for other investors with some share in the profit. Day trading is very risky for newbie trader who does not have strategies and risk management. But for expert trader, day trading is good way to make money, very profitable and less risk because they know what should be done before jump in to day trading. It will have less risk as long as you got good internet connection for monitoring some of exchanges market at same times

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sallee2

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:50:49 AM

For me day trading is very risky especially when youbare just getting started to this kind of business in this kind of work you are gonna have a hard time before coping up to the right thing. There are many variables to consider when we are trading digital currencies because if you are trading coins pegged to Bitcoin and the Bitcoin price has some sharp falls or gains, then your price predictions for a specific currency
waichi

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:02:55 AM

Day trading is as risky as driving a car without a knowledge of driving, you might get wrecked. So you really have to be careful. Every day has so many surprises. One day the market is on the bloodbath. Another day it slowly recovers then the next day it will dump again. So I stop day-trading to avoid much more losses.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Makrochain

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:24:21 PM

No doubt it is but i think it depends upon you how you deals with it. i think day trading or short trading would really be hard if you don't really know on what you are doing and the risk involve is on its volatility itself. I think everyone is aware that trading is not an easy thing to do because its risk is greater
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:25:20 PM

Losing your money is a part of it because that made you stronger to handle your emotions and be ready to face the next level of trading process. After observation in a long time, I realized that Bitcoin is more suitable for the long-term investment instead of daily trading. Because its price always have growth trend and it only reduces when there is some special news
zapata

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:25:40 PM

Day trading only depend on luck, There is no time to observe or research any coin while we do day trading. Day trader only predict the price of the coin  base on trend line, its not enough to make appropriated strategy. Day trading tends to be done by people who are impatience because they want to get rich quick from cryptocurrency. Day trading is bit risky but it is not at all risky for the ones who are good at trading and those who know well about the things related to that of trading
abas_ir

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:41:54 PM

Day trading is as risky as driving a car without a knowledge of driving, you might get wrecked. So you really have to be careful. Every day has so many surprises. One day the market is on the bloodbath. Another day it slowly recovers then the next day it will dump again. So I stop day-trading to avoid much more losses.
totally agree dude.daily volatility caused open transaction being floating.and market treand formed not in a day.so i think better to follow trend that usually take long time.it could reduce our risk.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:45:51 PM

- Yes, day trading is very risky if we do not respond in time to the market, because the market is constantly changing over time, it does not follow a certain rule, any rule can happen, and facing things that are unpredictable often, if we do not have the right knowledge and experience, it will not be a good thing, we will be very easy to lose money. Even for an experienced trader, they also can not be sure of their safety in day trading, the situation is too sudden makes us very passive, so most people prefer and recommend holding, instead of trading days

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Suxipo

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:46:26 PM

In my own experience as well as others: it's a lot more profitable with holding than trading!

I have 2 accounts: the holding account is now 7 folds while trading account's balance is 1 fifth of my initial investment. Luckily most of my fund is in holding account.
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:53:05 PM

For me, it is too risky if you are not that active when you in trading in the marketing of cryptocurrency. You can lose money when it comes to trading but you can have a good profits if you know the rules or the techniques when it comes to trading. Always know that buy low and sell high to have a great income and profits in the future. Even if you have already a good experience when it comes to trading sometimes they are losing money too so that you will know that it has a risk when it comes trading.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:10:04 PM

as what we can be able to see for we have to be more careful for everything cause we may able to take some action while we are in trading specially day trading so for me while you are here experience can also be learned for you to be more able good here at first all risk thing can be done for here.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Freddyclose

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:11:20 PM

the biggest risk in day trading is to miss big trains, and also to lose patience
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:35:19 PM

With the unpredictable changes in bitcoin price people have chose to hold instead of day trading,I mean the majority have.
How risky is day trading at the moment?

Trading is very risky now because the price is too low. And its done too long to wait the price increase. You can't profit a quick income but your income is vacant for how many months. It's good to hold for coin savers but not in business.
mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:39:17 PM

Day trading is risky but only for the ones who are not having enough skillset in the field of trading if you do know about trading and you have this quality of making the wise decisions at tough times, then there is nothing to be worried about. Fear, greed and risk these all things of the market can be calculated and the best way to calculate is to get the data of the market on regular basis and keep studying the data, the more you will stay in the market
Day trading is risky and only depend on luck, There is no time to observe or research any coin while we do day trading. Day trader only predict the price of the coin  base on trend line, its not enough to make appropriated strategy. Day trading tends to be done by people who are impatience because they want to get rich quick from cryptocurrency, without considering the factor of technical analysis and fundamental of the coin. The risk is closely the same as doing gamble.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:51:56 PM

Day trading is extra riskier than shipping buying and selling. As day trading is all about buying and promoting shares in an unmarried day, if the trader doesn’t buy the proper stock or if the stock charge falls all at once, then it glaringly leads to high-quality loss.

If you have money which isn't always useful to you, then you could go in advance and spend money on day trading! But get technical steering earlier than making an investment!
hatun

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:07:04 PM

With the unpredictable changes in bitcoin price people have chose to hold instead of day trading,I mean the majority have.
How risky is day trading at the moment?

Right now volatility is pretty high when it comes to bitcoin and whenever there is higher volatility there is always a greater risk, however when there is higher volatility there is also the potential for greater rewards. As long as you are sensible with cutting your losses etc and not panicking you shouldn't ever lose a huge portion. By that I mean max 10-20%.
Volatile nature makes day trading quite tough. Instant decision is mandatory in day trading. Mostly instant decision leads to wrong destination ultimately. If you are not knowledgeable and wise enough, probability for losing is high. Thus day trading is highly risk.
kkerrex

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:03:53 PM

The best thing I've read in this topic is calculating your gains in terms of BTC. That is really essencial. As for day trading, only by spending a significant part of your time you can level up your skills, so at the beginning I recommend to trade  daily even if you loose your money
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:14:32 PM

all trade is risky if you choose shit coin.actually, I am also a day trader.For doing day trade you need to understand the chart and all time you need to keep your eyes on bitcoin price.The day-trade is not risky if you have proper knowledge about it.without knowledge, it seems to your gambling.
Risk is always there either you are investing money in bitcoin or in any other altcoin, because we have to accept the fact the fact that without taking the risk we cannot make money, but the most important is to get some experience and also to do some study first about the coin where are are interest to invest our money, so that to reduce the risk,
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 06:37:12 AM

All trading are risky because nowadays bitcoin value is very volatile and unpredictable.Day trading has needed large capital, many peoples has no experience about trading even day trading,so they are afraid to invest in day trading.I think holding for long term is better  than day trading.
yukihirasouma

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:18:48 AM

all trading is risky depend u make the choice.if want day trading best choice is don't take big profit and if price fall just hold wait for profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: