Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:31:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Was bitcoin created by artificial intelligence?  (Read 813 times)
bug.lady

Activity: 196
Merit: 23

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:27:10 PM

That would have to be a pretty stupid AI. The AI would have to know almost nothing about macro economics, nothing about deflation, nothing about governments monetary policies, nothing about the human condition/human motivations/greed/avarice/manipulation, nothing about modern banking, nothing about business, nothing about the ACH/EFT System, and be a poor Coder in C++.  LOL

well did you watch the movie? for now, the AI does pretty well taking advantage of the human greed, motivations and macro economics and living its comfortable artificial life inside the massive computing power that was created to serve its needs.

I am not saying that the movie is true Smiley but i think if it were true, than the AI it describes would not be as dumb as you make it appear Smiley 

Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:51:23 PM

It is quite an interesting topic but I don't think Bitcoin was made by an AI system. I know Satoshi Nakamoto's identity is quite in the shadows but I don't think it would be quite possible that Satoshi would have been an AI bot or something..
freakingcat

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:52:12 PM

there is no artificial intelligence.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:05:33 PM

That would have to be a pretty stupid AI. The AI would have to know almost nothing about macro economics, nothing about deflation, nothing about governments monetary policies, nothing about the human condition/human motivations/greed/avarice/manipulation, nothing about modern banking, nothing about business, nothing about the ACH/EFT System, and be a poor Coder in C++.  LOL

well did you watch the movie? for now, the AI does pretty well taking advantage of the human greed, motivations and macro economics and living its comfortable artificial life inside the massive computing power that was created to serve its needs.

I am not saying that the movie is true Smiley but i think if it were true, than the AI it describes would not be as dumb as you make it appear Smiley 

Now that is an interesting concept. An AI invents bitcoin to draw in people and destroy them using their own frailties. Sounds like a sci-fi movie that should star Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Danglen1010

Activity: 230
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:01:24 AM

I think it is yes, because bitcoin are easily distributed around the world and after a short period of year bitcoin is so in demand in the whole world, and it is the one with highest value in the cryptocurrency.
TOTOARRO

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:08:07 AM

These contentions are simply dreams that don't have a firm ground. There is no proof that bitcoin was made by man made brainpower. The entire explanation behind the presence of such an assessment is, to the point that Satoshi , the maker of the digital money maker, has not yet been set up. Until the point when it is introduced, different variations of the presence of the digital currency and the explanations behind its appearance will happen intermittently.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:23:18 AM

i cannot help to reply to this crazy topic, AI was a good idea though because it is just an algorithm, we can relate it to bitcoin's platform that has an algorithm too, but before we incorporate Ai to bitcoin, there is no known algorithm based program to compare it with what we can see in the movies, maybe not now, let us say in the future, all online program is linked to an Artificial Intelligence program. but it will be too scary for humans, i think it is way too much for humans to handle AI program, we will go nuts trying to figure it out. but this Ai on bitcoin is still impossible.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
marjon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:47:22 AM

Of course not.. Bitcoin was made by a group of anonymous people just as AI made by humans but Bitcoin complexity and protocol is something backed by AI like program.
Mr.Smithers

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:36:33 PM

i cannot help to reply to this crazy topic, AI was a good idea though because it is just an algorithm, we can relate it to bitcoin's platform that has an algorithm too, but before we incorporate Ai to bitcoin, there is no known algorithm based program to compare it with what we can see in the movies, maybe not now, let us say in the future, all online program is linked to an Artificial Intelligence program. but it will be too scary for humans, i think it is way too much for humans to handle AI program, we will go nuts trying to figure it out. but this Ai on bitcoin is still impossible.

I agree it is impossible but isn't it what makes great ideas great? It is absurd to the point that there may be something in it Smiley The youtube clip is logical and explains the line of thinking quite well. And even if it weren't true (which I am 99% sure is the case, that there is no way it can be true), well, even if it weren't true, as some other member noticed, it would be great material for a movie Smiley
tumbi

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:54:54 PM

The last couple of days I have been reading a lot of articles that describe the possibility that Bitcoin was created by AI. First I thought this idea was kinda silly, but the more I read about it, the more plausible it sounds. If this is true, we should dare ask the question why an AI would create Bitcoin.
This video describes that very possibility and elaborates on the motivation of that AI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK2jkkB2yyc

Nice Video, The other day we friends were discussing the same thing. It seems it's an AI . Otherwise not moving BTC's from Creator's Wallet is strange.
If i had that many BTCs and Price reaches $20000, no matter how rich i am or how discrete i am, i would take out some BTC for myself.

The other theory could be if it's not AI, then simply either the creator is no longer with us or has forgotten his private key.

Any case it's a mystery and we wouldn't know.

But i Salute to whoever it is.

Good Job !
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:56:48 PM

Please stop making and spreading fake news and conspiracy theories against bitcoin for some cheap youtube views and gaining fake fame.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:02:38 PM

I don't think that bitcoin was created using artificial intelligence. It's more likely that it was a group of people who wanted to remain anonymous. But this theory is certainly quite interesting.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
SteelPaladin48

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:05:38 PM

Please stop making and spreading fake news and conspiracy theories against bitcoin for some cheap youtube views and gaining fake fame.

Correct this is just another conspiracy theory that have no clear evidence to suggest just some speculation and their own analysis. This kind of FUD's is what drives the new investors crazy.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:08:15 PM

I don't think that bitcoin was created using artificial intelligence. It's more likely that it was a group of people who wanted to remain anonymous. But this theory is certainly quite interesting.
I can't even imagine why people were spreading some fake news, isn't obvious that it was composed of Satoshi, but we cannot just tell who is he, but I believe that the idea came up from him and just built his team so they can work this out and now has become successful and a great opportunity for all the people.
teejaymuna

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 01:12:50 PM

I strongly doubt that BTC was created by AI (artificial intelligence). It takes more than AI to create a system this robust and in all honesty, all the theories you've seen are wrong.
mevmike

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 01:40:57 PM

i honestly believe that bitcoin was just created by a group of person.
persons who has the aim to change people's view with our current financial system.
of how the chosen few takes control of what we are spending.

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:41:19 PM

I don't think bitcoin was created by an AI since i believe that Satoshi Nakamot is an individual or group of humans. To think bitcoin was launched last 2009, i think there no breakthrough technological advancement about AI-generated project ever created yet.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Ketclas57

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:45:32 PM

Биткoйн был coздaн чeлoвeкoм или гpyппoй лиц, и этo тoчнo, ни кaкoй иcкyccтвeннoй интeллeкт нe cпocoбeн нa этo.
Mr.Smithers

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:48:49 PM

Nice Video, The other day we friends were discussing the same thing. It seems it's an AI . Otherwise not moving BTC's from Creator's Wallet is strange.
If i had that many BTCs and Price reaches $20000, no matter how rich i am or how discrete i am, i would take out some BTC for myself.

The other theory could be if it's not AI, then simply either the creator is no longer with us or has forgotten his private key.

Any case it's a mystery and we wouldn't know.

But i Salute to whoever it is.

Good Job !

I admit you have a great point linking the two: (1) not moving the funds from genesis blocks and (2) AI
tlkchain

Activity: 186

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:21:27 AM

I don't think that bitcoin is created by an artificial intelligence. Bitcoin was created by a personality named Satoshi Nakamoto. Imagine how will bitcoin create itself? It needs people or 1 person to create a crypto.

Blockchain + artificial intelligence is the birth of Bitcoin's natural parents!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: