Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:28:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AXE 🔥 Decentralized ▲ X11 👾 Superblocks / LLMQ / ChainLocks  (Read 52761 times)
charlie137 (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 11:42:14 PM

we are getting some nice material on reddit) https://www.reddit.com/r/AXErunners/

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
charlie137 (OP)

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 05:56:34 AM

- - -

/__      ___ (  /    
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
mceme
Copper Member

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

From here dont want more this!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:42:13 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 01:17:43 PM by mceme

need in cryptobridge coinexchange graviex  Cool

top 25 have 94% coins

http://207.246.65.114:3001/richlist
charlie137 (OP)

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 03:38:47 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 04:29:20 PM by charlie137

need in cryptobridge coinexchange graviex  Cool

top 25 have 94% coins

http://207.246.65.114:3001/richlist

this is with still pending CM coin swap, on the network with less than 50 masternodes. and its not like people care about this stuff - one of the biggest projects right now is complete scam with over 75% premine. there is zero sense in current market - nobody cares, unfortunately.

our network needs better community support, not an exchange. you can shut down almost all these scam projects on crypto bridge and etc, these networks are complete joke - forking each other every day, devs have no idea what to do))) we have solid network and decentralized exchange - now we wait until people will learn how to use it) centralized exchanges are total mess right now. it feels kinda ok on gdax, but i don't know any other exchange i would feel safe to operate on.

/__      ___ (  /    
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
charlie137 (OP)

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 08:52:23 AM

quick start with AXE core - BTC electrum on BarterDEX https://axerunners.com/barterdex/

/__      ___ (  /    
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
pookieq7

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:51:15 PM

Has anyone else started using AXE on BarterDEX?
 Grin Looks awesome, wanna try it out.
charlie137 (OP)

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 06:55:57 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 12:18:56 AM by charlie137

Has anyone else started using AXE on BarterDEX?
 Grin Looks awesome, wanna try it out.

im trying to run axe - btc pair as often as i can
barterdex is still in beta so theres updates from time to time

/__      ___ (  /    
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
charlie137 (OP)

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 02:52:58 PM

since coinsmarkets looks more like a scam and they not contacting back, we decided to airdrop CM swap and do swap manually for users who still has coins on the exchange. join discord and check on #exchange channel https://discordapp.com/invite/BqhteaU

any thoughts?

/__      ___ (  /    
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:56:51 PM

i mened myself =/- 3 masternodes , and still mining some but is there anything going to happen with this coin or is this the 10e worthless x11 coin , there is a lot of shit on the x11 market these days and i hoped that this was anotherone but now i have my doubts
charlie137 (OP)

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 07:29:26 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 06:32:18 PM by charlie137
Merited by ddude (1)

i mened myself =/- 3 masternodes , and still mining some but is there anything going to happen with this coin or is this the 10e worthless x11 coin , there is a lot of shit on the x11 market these days and i hoped that this was anotherone but now i have my doubts

appreciate the contribution! there's a loooot going on, check with https://github.com/AXErunners
pick any X11 coin and compare their github to AXE. almost all the coins we have on X11 - scam. they deploying new code, investing in exchange listing (these fees varies from 1 to 40 btc) and selling coins. current market interested in revenue only, there is not enough organizations and investors who can see the future of this young technology. so it all makes sense) coin value develops from the code quality. you can technically call AXErunners an NPO (at current state, counting the fact the we refused every buyout that was proposed) since our work is decentralized platform that our society lacks so bad, and we putting our own resources without any revenue. can you say the same about any other X11 coin on the market? most of current x11 coins have zero value since their networks lacks basic security. if you see the project that filled with video guides and revenue plans - you can tell its scam right away. you need to develop strong network so the project will have value. that can be achieved only with ongoing development and years of testing and experimentation. pick some X11 coins, check their github and you would see it right away. these devs are not capable to sustain working code, their only task is to make $. if you will look at how exchanges are working - you would notice that the only criteria to get listed there - is to pay listing fee. doesn't matter if its a scam project or solid platform. this is the data i gathered tying to list AXE. so far only Bittrex stated that the only criteria for the listing is code quality, when other exchanges will list anything, just pay the fee. right now we don't have the budget to pay for listing fees, so main priority is to prepare for upcoming 1.1.4 update. also don't forget that this was a very cold winter for cryptocommunity, people are careful with their investments. this is besides the fact that axe is one of the few really decentralized projects, and it makes sense for investors to keep it to themselves until they will not get enough coins so they could switch their contribution towards promotion and not coin generation. not saying this is 100% current case, but you never know.

initial release was in the middle of december - even with first batch of releases every 20 days - i think we might be even ahead. since we already deployed some bips to support atomic swaps and SPV protocol. im not disclosing my current neural work due obvious reasons, but current progress axe network achieved comparing to other x11 coins - no need to mention. its sad that market doesn't have the user base that can understand and operate the technology (all the time im seeing people setting up masternodes on root, so what else to say))), but with the input from major institutions with countless trials and errors - we gonna get there.

/__      ___ (  /    
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
dono0034

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:56:30 PM

Frei Exchange seems open to new coins with real development. The AXE network and wallets have to be entirely secure and stable though, so ensure this first before applying.  I haven't been on the AXE network lately, but I wouldn't think that is an issue.

I've traded some coins on Frei and the dev is very active and committed.

Keep up the development work and commits on AXE Charlie and time will reward you and the community!
charlie137 (OP)

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:15:15 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 08:47:23 PM by charlie137

Frei Exchange seems open to new coins with real development. The AXE network and wallets have to be entirely secure and stable though, so ensure this first before applying.  I haven't been on the AXE network lately, but I wouldn't think that is an issue.

Keep up the development work and commits on AXE Charlie and time will reward you and the community!

thanks! will send the request! network is stable, new updates are successfully locked, waiting for BarterDEX to kick in. to be honest, im positive in couple years there will be no centralized exchange platforms since every single one being hacked (good example is HitBTC - ****bags charging 40 BTC listing fee with their level of security lol). maybe not gdax tho, but since its coinbase's platform - wouldn't trust them either. couldn't access my funds on coinbase for around 5 months. idk if its their shithead stakeholders failed to scale properly, while cointing the profit - or they intentionally created the problem to play on rapid market changes. since DEX exchanges are more complicated to use - we have to wait until user base will get used to it or tech will get more user-friendly. was working on Bisq integration, but don't really have enough Java skills to finish the request. and im glad i didn't waste the time, since Bisq is not even close to BarterDEX. so right now we have truly decentralized network with the investment access tho decentralized exchange. from the current market perspective - its a huuuge win https://axerunners.com/barterdex/

/__      ___ (  /    
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
ddude

Activity: 253
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:16:44 PM
Merited by charlie137 (1)

Frei Exchange seems open to new coins with real development. The AXE network and wallets have to be entirely secure and stable though, so ensure this first before applying.  I haven't been on the AXE network lately, but I wouldn't think that is an issue.

thanks! will send the request! network is stable, new updates are successfully locked, waiting for BarterDEX to kick in. to be honest, im positive in couple years there will be no centralized exchange platforms since every single one being hacked (good example is HitBTC - ****bags charging 40 BTC listing fee with their level of security lol). maybe not gdax tho, but since its coinbase's platform - wouldn't trust them either. couldn't access my funds on coinbase for around 5 months. idk if its their shithead stakeholders failed to scale properly, while cointing the profit - or they intentionally created the problem to play on rapid market changes. since DEX exchanges are more complicated to use - we have to wait until user base will get used to it or tech will get more user-friendly. was working on Bisq integration, but don't really have enough Java skills to finish the request. and im glad i didn't waste the time, since Bisq is not even close to BarterDEX. so right now we have truly decentralized network with the investment access tho decentralized exchange. from the current market perspective - its a huuuge win https://axerunners.com/barterdex/

did you reach out to Frei?

CoinTracking.info CoinTracking.info - Your Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Calculator for all Digital Currencies
Simply the best way to track your digital assets accurately. Get live data for more than 5000 coins, assets and commodities. Track Gains & Balances from all your exchanges and wallets.
Need help? CoinTracking FAQ
charlie137 (OP)

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 10:01:41 PM

yep! sent the request with a little message about our goals and etc. they have a note at the end of the request form that you need to pay some fee to support the start (node deployment?). i hope its not a regular scam fee, since these expenses are covered by trading fees. otherwise im thinking about 25k to send them so they can start trading and get their fees. hope this will trigger lower price and we will get some new users

/__      ___ (  /    
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
ddude

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:42:42 PM

yep! sent the request with a little message about our goals and etc. they have a note at the end of the request form that you need to pay some fee to support the start (node deployment?). i hope its not a regular scam fee, since these expenses are covered by trading fees. otherwise im thinking about 25k to send them so they can start trading and get their fees. hope this will trigger lower price and we will get some new users

lets hope they respond quickly.

CoinTracking.info CoinTracking.info - Your Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Calculator for all Digital Currencies
Simply the best way to track your digital assets accurately. Get live data for more than 5000 coins, assets and commodities. Track Gains & Balances from all your exchanges and wallets.
charlie137 (OP)

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 08:15:46 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 10:55:24 AM by charlie137

lets hope they respond quickly.

fingers crossed! one of our community members is pushing AXE to altex.exchange and quantadex, next week should be interesting

/__      ___ (  /    
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
ddude

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:40:10 PM

Axe is availabel on frei exchange

https://freiexchange.com/market/AXE/BTC

get your masternode now

charlie137 (OP)

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 02:28:27 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 04:37:40 PM by charlie137

also new website is up!) https://axerunners.com

need some final touches tho, can't find the time to nap at all
any critics - priceless  Wink

/__      ___ (  /    
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
smithpool

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:37:44 PM

pool  axe  http://smithpool.net

conf for miners (-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.dynu.net:3533 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=AXE)

for high difficulty  nicehash or miningrigrental add only  ,d =your diff

example -a x11 -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.dynu.net:3533 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=AXE,d=64  or whatever you want

block explorer

discord support and coin request   http://smithpool.net/explorer/AXE/url] [/size] [/color]

discord support and coin request  [url]https://discord.gg/Zy5esd6]https://discord.gg/Zy5esd6] http://smithpool.net/explorer/AXE/url] [/size] [/color]

discord support and coin request  [url]https://discord.gg/Zy5esd6

low fee .... good job
antietrader

Activity: 166

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 03:20:56 PM

Hey,

We are proud to announce that AXE coin now trades on Nibyx Exchange.

Go and join Nibyx discord and learn more about this new exchange: https://discord.gg/yCQFRdP

https://i.imgur.com/7NJVq29.png
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: