Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:02:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AXE 🔥 Decentralized ▲ X11 👾 Superblocks / LLMQ / ChainLocks  (Read 52768 times)
onyabike

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 01:28:30 AM

wonder what censorship being mentioned - its not a self-moderated topic, right?)

on telegram i was fundraising for my goat farm..where the love bruh?  Roll Eyes  meh

I know one third of our community dont want to visit telegram because of you, extremely annoying, did you see the comment in discord how annoying you are to the public? in a free country, does it mean you are free to urinating in front of public? You are really a pest, whichever community gets involved with you is unfortunate, why dont you go and bother other communities? AXE community has mostly nice people, that does not give you the right to annoy others, got the message?

Look when i was supporting your coin it hit all time highs Wink lol keep it real foo

So could you please behave yourself, you are not the center of the universe, even if you support the coin, that does not give you the right to do anything your want inside the community, because others also support the coin, and they are just as important as you are. Your behavior turned off many members and would be members, certainly many people dont mind you, but really lots of them do mind your behavior

crypto is not for everyone, when i raise my 1337 AXE for the farm you will all see the true power of community organizing * :-D weeeeeee

Hi man,  maybe you did it the wrong venue or not presented properly, please talk properly about your goats, what exactly do you want?

dude check his trust score on the forum and stop wasting time))

Lol geez this troll has a long list of devs giving him a negative score, verge, bitcoin SV, bitcoin diamond, vitalik buterin and the list goes on, I take my comment back what a goat fker lol but tbh those coins aren't exactly great see how long he lasts
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 03:24:23 PM

wonder what censorship being mentioned - its not a self-moderated topic, right?)

on telegram i was fundraising for my goat farm..where the love bruh?  Roll Eyes  meh

I know one third of our community dont want to visit telegram because of you, extremely annoying, did you see the comment in discord how annoying you are to the public? in a free country, does it mean you are free to urinating in front of public? You are really a pest, whichever community gets involved with you is unfortunate, why dont you go and bother other communities? AXE community has mostly nice people, that does not give you the right to annoy others, got the message?

Look when i was supporting your coin it hit all time highs Wink lol keep it real foo

So could you please behave yourself, you are not the center of the universe, even if you support the coin, that does not give you the right to do anything your want inside the community, because others also support the coin, and they are just as important as you are. Your behavior turned off many members and would be members, certainly many people dont mind you, but really lots of them do mind your behavior

crypto is not for everyone, when i raise my 1337 AXE for the farm you will all see the true power of community organizing * :-D weeeeeee

Hi man,  maybe you did it the wrong venue or not presented properly, please talk properly about your goats, what exactly do you want?

dude brah check your slot on the AXE richlist lolzzz

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
charlie137 (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 06:03:09 PM

i cant - theres only top 100 ahahahaha

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
gembitz

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 07:38:28 PM

top wallet 200K coins Smiley lol we goin' candy mountain charlieee

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
AXEwang

Activity: 173
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 09:37:11 AM

200k used to be 100 dollars, Charlie and the rest of the team worked hard to make it worth more, what the hell did you do? Doing everything possible to make it worth less. Thank heaven we have only one scumbag like you in the community, other coins went to zero because too many people like you in the community.
charlie137 (OP)

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2019, 10:08:13 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2019, 10:30:38 AM by charlie137

yea it was less than 14sat for a veeeeeery long time, and it was nice since anybody could jump in, and some really dived aaaalll theee waay. but if you failed to do your homework - here's a hint: theres no fake generated traffic (that community knows), all data is genuine as far as i know - so you can easily track every single coin, utilizing market meta and available block explorers. this is pretty much why axe core syncs that fast over its 300k+ blocks))) so from what i see - somebody just jelly not checking forum carefully)))) also noticed you a big proponent of selected shit so i think would be wise to stop wasting time https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;threads;u=761729;sa=showPosts

/__      ___ (  /    
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
onyabike

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 01:54:52 PM

yea it was less than 14sat for a veeeeeery long time, and it was nice since anybody could jump in, and some really dived aaaalll theee waay. but if you failed to do your homework - here's a hint: theres no fake generated traffic (that community knows), all data is genuine as far as i know - so you can easily track every single coin, utilizing market meta and available block explorers. this is pretty much why axe core syncs that fast over its 300k+ blocks))) so from what i see - somebody just jelly not checking forum carefully)))) also noticed you a big proponent of selected shit so i think would be wise to stop wasting time https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;threads;u=761729;sa=showPosts

Jeez he really rolled dog shit in glitter and gold flakes and tried to off load it as gold nuggets and diamonds. Some very shitty coins that guy tried to create lol
AXEwang

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 01:58:28 PM

Hi, as a matter of fact, I do know the whales who accumulated 200k AXE or more, why they do it? Because the Github, the community, full of good people except one scumbag. The top address are whales who have faith in this project, if there is a need, I have screeshot of their account in exchanges, that show their balance.
gembitz

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 03:03:12 PM

#WALLED GARDEN COMMUNICATIONS :

this coin is crooked lol these n00bs premined most of coins now buy buy buy the premine?  Roll Eyes  CENSORSHIP IS KEY.

charlie137 (OP)

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2019, 03:19:03 PM

this coin is crooked lol these n00bs premined most of coins now buy buy buy the premine?  Roll Eyes  CENSORSHIP IS KEY.

price not gonna go lower till you supply some FUD proof, boi)))))))))))))))))) fucking hillbilly)) do i also have to teach you how to fud you fucking kidding me you the one with higher sccore

/__      ___ (  /    
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
AXEwang

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 03:27:06 PM

this coin is crooked lol these n00bs premined most of coins now buy buy buy the premine?  Roll Eyes  CENSORSHIP IS KEY.

price not gonna go lower till you supply some FUD proof, boi)))))))))))))))))) fucking hillbilly)) do i also have to teach you how to fud you fucking kidding me you the one with higher sccore wtf lol

take it easy man, any intelligent person will go through the whole forum and see he is a simple fudder, like in every other forum lots of such losers who got nothing else better to do, maybe our response even make him feel important, just ignore the dumb ass, he is just a goat fucker with the lowest credit score and labelled as a scammer by anyone who know him, nothing more
gembitz

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 03:30:48 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2019, 03:58:06 PM by gembitz

price not gonna go lower till you supply some FUD proof, boi)))))))))))))))))) fucking hillbilly)) do i also have to teach you how to fud you fucking kidding me you the one with higher sccore

yessir to dump your premine : censorship is key ++ plus mass emails weee

gembitz

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 03:32:11 PM

price not gonna go lower till you supply some FUD proof, boi)))))))))))))))))) fucking hillbilly)) do i also have to teach you how to fud you fucking kidding me you the one with higher sccore wtf lol

take it easy man, any intelligent person will go through the whole forum and see he is a simple fudder, like in every other forum lots of such losers who got nothing else better to do, maybe our response even make him feel important, just ignore the dumb ass, he is just a goat fucker with the lowest credit score and labelled as a scammer by anyone who know him, nothing more

you really are a moron huh? see how you make yourself look like a shill Wink censoring my posts will not help sell your coins you were paid to pump & dump.

charlie137 (OP)

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2019, 03:54:51 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2019, 12:49:31 AM by charlie137

yessir to dump your premine : censorship is key ++ plus mass emails Wink weee

any proof? looks like nobody's dumping))))))) jelly arguments are no good sorry also stay away i have a consor torch ahahahahaha

im censoring your post right now and it actually feels good so why not. or am i?

i have fuck you in my sign so idk how to make it more transparent ahahah and whatever also can i censor more)) feels daaaam good dude)) sorry

/__      ___ (  /    
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
onyabike

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 05:30:09 PM

This guy is a crumb asking people for donations in telegram and sending pm to admin asking for donations.

Countless amounts of negative feedback even from developers themselves vitalik, bitcoin SV, bitcoin diamond and the list goes on, his a useless good for nothing goat fker constantly talks about his farm probably bends over for horses and all the other animals he has on his farm the sick fk lol
gembitz

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 05:47:21 PM

This guy is a crumb asking people for donations in telegram and sending pm to admin asking for donations.

Countless amounts of negative feedback even from developers themselves vitalik, bitcoin SV, bitcoin diamond and the list goes on, his a useless good for nothing goat fker constantly talks about his farm probably bends over for horses and all the other animals he has on his farm the sick fk lol

is this so hard to figure out? look at the rich list you turkey! Smiley lol

gembitz

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 05:48:38 PM

yessir to dump your premine : censorship is key ++ plus mass emails Wink weee

any proof? looks like nobody's dumping))))))) jelly arguments are no good sorry also stay away i have a consor torch ahahahahaha

im censoring your post right now and it actually feels good so why not. or am i?

i have FUCK YOU in my sign so idk how to make it more transparent ahahah and whatever

also can i censor more)) feels daaaam good dude)) sorry

"pro hacker" lmfao  Kiss pingggg

onyabike

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 06:00:56 PM

I bought in well aware of the rich list when price wasn't even 1c usd anyone could have easily been in the top 100 if you took a position in early january 2019 or before that there was plenty of axe going around for everyone at a very small price hell I even put down 200 usd down and that puts me on that list. You didn't need to break the bank to qualify for that list if you entered at the right time just like all coins. Not my fault you were busy doing shit all being a dirty crumb trolling forums and scamming people rather than doing your research and trying to get a good position while a coin is in its infancy.

So top 1 spot has 200k+ axe big shit there's a circulation of nearly 5 million so what's your point? The Holder of that 200k axe bought that at 80 usd!

You can't event fud gtfo your embarrassing yourself don't talk about things you don't understand crumb

And wtf you been in crypto since 2016 you shouldn't be asking for fkn hand outs you should be well off if you did shit right but I guess trying to scam and troll forums has got you no where right your the village fool of bitcointalk that you have to beg and ask for hand outs even being a o.g in bitcointalk. A true example of a loser on bitcointalk and in real life.
gembitz

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 06:20:07 PM

I bought in well aware of the rich list when price wasn't even 1c usd anyone could have easily been in the top 100 if you took a position in early january 2019 or before that there was plenty of axe going around for everyone at a very small price hell I even put down 200 usd down and that puts me on that list. You didn't need to break the bank to qualify for that list if you entered at the right time just like all coins. Not my fault you were busy doing shit all being a dirty crumb trolling forums and scamming people rather than doing your research and trying to get a good position while a coin is in its infancy.

So top 1 spot has 200k+ axe big shit there's a circulation of nearly 5 million so what's your point? The Holder of that 200k axe bought that at 80 usd!

You can't event fud gtfo your embarrassing yourself don't talk about things you don't understand crumb

And wtf you been in crypto since 2016 you shouldn't be asking for fkn hand outs you should be well off if you did shit right but I guess trying to scam and troll forums has got you no where right your the village fool of bitcointalk that you have to beg and ask for hand outs even being a o.g in bitcointalk. A true example of a loser on bitcointalk and in real life.

circa 2006 ===>
you are new here? there youes ta be this thing that we all rocked called >>> =tip jar= <<<
... when you believe in your dream it can actually come true if you have faith...  Cool #richlistersrule

AXEwang

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 10:01:09 PM

circa 2006 ===>
you are new here? there youes ta be this thing that we all rocked called >>> =tip jar= <<<
... when you believe in your dream it can actually come true if you have faith...  Cool #richlistersrule

This idiot is banned from discord telegram, just a goatfucker, a real loser who just could just make baseless statements, because he is a scammer (check how many people complain about his scamming activity), he assume whatever others do, must be the same motivation as him. We have all the proof in the world to prove the premine is used for development activity and hardware, and will be happy to show anyone who raises a legitimate concern, you are a scumbag, we dont need to show you anything, you are a worthless piece of shit that does not deserve to be convinced, got it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: