Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:03:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AXE 🔥 Decentralized ▲ X11 👾 Superblocks / LLMQ / ChainLocks  (Read 52761 times)
AXEwang

Activity: 173
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 09:26:18 PM
Merited by charlie137 (3)

obvious paid shills are obvious^^^ see you at 1 satoshi reeee

thanks sherlock Cool could not figure why he has axe in the nickname Grin Grin

AXE is decentralized, I am an AXErunner, a proud one. I invested in AXE after careful analysis, so it is my coin, so I defend it again idiot fudders, criticisms are welcome, but not silly fud.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptofarmer

Activity: 539
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 12:38:27 AM

AXE now available on:
Mining-Dutch Pools

https://www.mining-dutch.nl/
Stratum:
stratum+tcp://x11.mining-dutch.nl:9998

Payout:
Proportional every 15 minutes,
Payouts and Convertion to any currency we have,

Mining modes:
We offer the following modes that are all completely isolated from each other.
1. Multiport (can also be mined Solo / Party )
2. Normal Pooled + Custom sets
3. Solo + Custom sets
4. Party + Custom sets

Peers list:
addnode=95.216.249.177:9937
addnode=149.248.14.51:9937
addnode=45.32.168.226:9937
addnode=47.56.114.187:9937
addnode=45.77.82.213:9937
addnode=45.76.254.202:9937
addnode=144.202.91.192:9937
addnode=47.244.42.192:9937

www.Mining-Dutch.nl  (Merged Mining - Multiport / Multi algo)
AXEwang

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 07:11:28 AM

AXE now available on:
Mining-Dutch Pools

https://www.mining-dutch.nl/
Stratum:
stratum+tcp://x11.mining-dutch.nl:9998

Payout:
Proportional every 15 minutes,
Payouts and Convertion to any currency we have,

Mining modes:
We offer the following modes that are all completely isolated from each other.
1. Multiport (can also be mined Solo / Party )
2. Normal Pooled + Custom sets
3. Solo + Custom sets
4. Party + Custom sets

Peers list:
addnode=95.216.249.177:9937
addnode=149.248.14.51:9937
addnode=45.32.168.226:9937
addnode=47.56.114.187:9937
addnode=45.77.82.213:9937
addnode=45.76.254.202:9937
addnode=144.202.91.192:9937
addnode=47.244.42.192:9937

Thank you for supporting AXE, our network is growing! Are you in our discord and telegram already? Please join and announce there if that is OK with you

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/axe?utm_content=axe&utm_medium=search_coin&utm_source=coingecko

neerajthakur.

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 11:51:00 AM

o guys idk how to compete with these hot posts  Grin Grin all i have is some electrum update so Cool 👉 https://github.com/AXErunners/electrum-axe/releases/tag/3.3.8

also mac users don't forget you now can use homebrew to install/update axe core/electrum (or both Cool) in one line

rule#1: best to ignore the trolls ~ when it dawns on these n00bs that they can actually maybe crack open a book and learn to code!!?  Shocked  ~Amazing results...Lol!!

wonder the guy who thinks he is into crypto too early and still broke.The amazing thing he is buying MAZA coin now  Cheesy Grin Wink
onyabike

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 01:01:30 PM

o guys idk how to compete with these hot posts  Grin Grin all i have is some electrum update so Cool 👉 https://github.com/AXErunners/electrum-axe/releases/tag/3.3.8

also mac users don't forget you now can use homebrew to install/update axe core/electrum (or both Cool) in one line

rule#1: best to ignore the trolls ~ when it dawns on these n00bs that they can actually maybe crack open a book and learn to code!!?  Shocked  ~Amazing results...Lol!!

wonder the guy who thinks he is into crypto too early and still broke.The amazing thing he is buying MAZA coin now  Cheesy Grin Wink

he got scammed from ubiq coin as well lol
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 01:17:41 PM

when n00bs have to talk about other members because AXE development is at a snails pace...zzz *<install meme>*  Cool Cool Cool pfft

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
arewethereyet?

Activity: 69
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 01:36:19 PM

when n00bs have to talk about other members because AXE development is at a snails pace...zzz *<install meme>*  Cool Cool Cool pfft

What project are you developing at the moment?
gembitz

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 01:49:46 PM

What project are you developing at the moment?

AXE 2.0  Cool LOL!!

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
AltcoinCash

Activity: 502
Merit: 15

Building Altcoinchain

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 04:15:49 PM

-

Thanks for keeping the topic up there. Even noob comments with no factual base helps  Grin

🔥 Altcoinchain:    https://altcoinchain.org  ◆  https://discord.gg/hcXHyQP4Je  ◆
🔥 Mining Game:   https://mining.game  ◆  https://discord.com/invite/Y2KME35ncn  ◆
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 08:48:48 AM

this coin (AXE) did a lot better then a lot off other coins , that the price is going down for the last period isn't only a case for AXE , all altcoins are slowly diving , but i think there will be better times , also for AXE
gembitz

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 01:18:46 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2019, 10:05:01 PM by gembitz

this coin (AXE) did a lot better then a lot off other coins , that the price is going down for the last period isn't only a case for AXE , all altcoins are slowly diving , but i think there will be better times , also for AXE

what is this real world use? my development team was inquiring about this? :-D \/\/\/"AXE" the competition?

AXEwang

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 03:13:44 PM

what is this real world use? my development team was inquiring anout this? :-D \/\/\/"AXE" the competition?

Finally you ask for a decent question. Well, AXE can be used for purchasing of goods of services, transfer of funds, and for charity donations. We have use cases in all these areas. For the moment, these usages are more or less symbolic, and mainly for demonstration purposes, just like only years after the Pizza day Bitcoin started to be used as a payment currency. The most common real world usage is probably that during our community building, most people who participated ask to be paid in AXE, not BTC or LTC, reflecting that people have faith in its long term prospect.
gembitz

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 10:07:31 PM

what is this real world use? my development team was inquiring anout this? :-D \/\/\/"AXE" the competition?

Finally you ask for a decent question. Well, AXE can be used for purchasing of goods of services, transfer of funds, and for charity donations. We have use cases in all these areas. For the moment, these usages are more or less symbolic, and mainly for demonstration purposes, just like only years after the Pizza day Bitcoin started to be used as a payment currency. The most common real world usage is probably that during our community building, most people who participated ask to be paid in AXE, not BTC or LTC, reflecting that people have faith in its long term prospect.

"charity donations"..you mean the very thing you were supposively criticizing me about? :\ so now charity is good or bad ??>>> i'm now thoroughly confused!!

yianni

Activity: 141
Merit: 18

BScEE, BScCS, MScCS

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 10:29:11 PM

I believe I made the first real world transaction of AXE when I sold some X11 mining ASICS for AXE.  I made the transaction when AXE was worth 20 something cents.  It was one of the easiest transaction I have ever done.
AXEwang

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 07:15:16 AM

"charity donations"..you mean the very thing you were supposively criticizing me about? :\ so now charity is good or bad ??>>> i'm now thoroughly confused!!

Raising fund for goat is a great cause, just like we raised money for sick child in Venezuela, library in Bangladesh villages, refuge camp in Nigeria and slum in Brazil. There is nothing wrong with your goat cause, but you can not dominate the whole telegram as center of the universe, other people are also important. 
AXEwang

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 06:20:20 PM

Raising fund for goat is a great cause, just like we raised money for sick child in Venezuela, library in Bangladesh villages, refuge camp in Nigeria and slum in Brazil. There is nothing wrong with your goat cause, but you can not dominate the whole telegram as center of the universe, other people are also important.  

wait now all the sudden the asic/goat farm is a great cause?.. i am NIGERIAN PRINCE!! that i should be treated as a common refugee is unhumanitarian !!*pounding the table* :\ meh

It has nothing to do with the cause, you can raise money for goat, cow, sick child, road, anything you like. It is not what you did that disturbed people, it is the way you did it that disturb people, plus the tone you talk to people, showing no respect for others. Look, nobody can be liked by everyone, some people dislike me as well, but you are the only person that everyone suggested to ban, so dont you think there might be some issue with your behavior?
gembitz

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 02:25:45 PM

wait now all the sudden the asic/goat farm is a great cause?.. i am NIGERIAN PRINCE!! that i should be treated as a common refugee is unhumanitarian !!*pounding the table* :\ meh

It has nothing to do with the cause, you can raise money for goat, cow, sick child, road, anything you like. It is not what you did that disturbed people, it is the way you did it that disturb people, plus the tone you talk to people, showing no respect for others. Look, nobody can be liked by everyone, some people dislike me as well, but you are the only person that everyone suggested to ban, so dont you think there might be some issue with your behavior?

i actually never asked for any coins i simply floated the idea and was banned for what? You sound like imperialist egomaniacs  Roll Eyes  #richlist hodlers

AXEwang

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 04:33:45 PM

i actually never asked for any coins i simply floated the idea and was banned for what? You sound like imperialist egomaniacs  Roll Eyes  #richlist hodlers

I think by imperialist egomaniacs you are referring to yourself, you dominated the whole channel with goats, nobody else has dominated any discussion with their own topic, certainly not to the extent you did
gembitz

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 07:01:46 PM

i actually never asked for any coins i simply floated the idea and was banned for what? You sound like imperialist egomaniacs  Roll Eyes  #richlist hodlers

I think by imperialist egomaniacs you are referring to yourself, you dominated the whole channel with goats, nobody else has dominated any discussion with their own topic, certainly not to the extent you did

my goat asics were supposed to make you look more legit.. like show me your Sudanese mud hut you built with your donations !!  Roll Eyes  pfft meh you n00b

===>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWzwuGu0fc8

AXEwang

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 07:22:53 AM

i actually never asked for any coins i simply floated the idea and was banned for what? You sound like imperialist egomaniacs  Roll Eyes  #richlist hodlers

my goat asics were supposed to make you look more legit.. like show me your Sudanese mud hut you built with your donations !!  Roll Eyes  pfft meh you n00b

===>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWzwuGu0fc8

We built a village library in Bangladesh, and yes we can show you, the smiling faces of kids reading books. Just follow AXE South Asia twitter and you will see it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: