Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 12:48:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AXE 🔥 Decentralized ▲ X11 👾 Superblocks / LLMQ / ChainLocks  (Read 52811 times)
AXEwang

Activity: 173
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 05:04:14 AM

this coin (AXE) did a lot better then a lot off other coins , that the price is going down for the last period isn't only a case for AXE , all altcoins are slowly diving , but i think there will be better times , also for AXE

what is this real world use? my development team was inquiring anout this? :-D \/\/\/"AXE" the competition?

Finally you ask for a decent question. Well, AXE can be used for purchasing of goods of services, transfer of funds, and for charity donations. We have use cases in all these areas. For the moment, these usages are more or less symbolic, and mainly for demonstration purposes, just like only years after the Pizza day Bitcoin started to be used as a payment currency. The most common real world usage is probably that during our community building, most people who participated ask to be paid in AXE, not BTC or LTC, reflecting that people have faith in its long term prospect.

"charity donations"..you mean the very thing you were supposively criticizing me about? :\ so now charity is good or bad ??>>> i'm now thoroughly confused!!

Raising fund for goat is a great cause, just like we raised money for sick child in Venezuela, library in Bangladesh villages, refuge camp in Nigeria and slum in Brazil. There is nothing wrong with your goat cause, but you can not dominate the whole telegram as center of the universe, other people are also important.  

wait now all the sudden the asic/goat farm is a great cause?.. i am NIGERIAN PRINCE!! that i should be treated as a common refugee is unhumanitarian !!*pounding the table* :\ meh

It has nothing to do with the cause, you can raise money for goat, cow, sick child, road, anything you like. It is not what you did that disturbed people, it is the way you did it that disturb people, plus the tone you talk to people, showing no respect for others. Look, nobody can be liked by everyone, some people dislike me as well, but you are the only person that everyone suggested to ban, so dont you think there might be some issue with your behavior?

i actually never asked for any coins i simply floated the idea and was banned for what? You sound like imperialist egomaniacs  Roll Eyes  #richlist hodlers

I think by imperialist egomaniacs you are referring to yourself, you dominated the whole channel with goats, nobody else has dominated any discussion with their own topic, certainly not to the extent you did

my goat asics were supposed to make you look more legit.. like show me your Sudanese mud hut you built with your donations !!  Roll Eyes  pfft meh you n00b

===>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWzwuGu0fc8

We built a village library in Bangladesh, and yes we can show you, the smiling faces of kids reading books. Just follow AXE South Asia twitter and you will see it.

AXE deodorant needed..it's smells like dogshit up in this Bangladesh child labor camp :\ meh >>><<< link to your legit library ?...zzz

I can not believe you said that, they are children, gosh. I think such racist statements should be banned. Follow Southeast Asian AXE twitter, all info will be there.
AXEwang

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 06:14:14 AM

this coin (AXE) did a lot better then a lot off other coins , that the price is going down for the last period isn't only a case for AXE , all altcoins are slowly diving , but i think there will be better times , also for AXE

what is this real world use? my development team was inquiring anout this? :-D \/\/\/"AXE" the competition?

Finally you ask for a decent question. Well, AXE can be used for purchasing of goods of services, transfer of funds, and for charity donations. We have use cases in all these areas. For the moment, these usages are more or less symbolic, and mainly for demonstration purposes, just like only years after the Pizza day Bitcoin started to be used as a payment currency. The most common real world usage is probably that during our community building, most people who participated ask to be paid in AXE, not BTC or LTC, reflecting that people have faith in its long term prospect.

"charity donations"..you mean the very thing you were supposively criticizing me about? :\ so now charity is good or bad ??>>> i'm now thoroughly confused!!

Raising fund for goat is a great cause, just like we raised money for sick child in Venezuela, library in Bangladesh villages, refuge camp in Nigeria and slum in Brazil. There is nothing wrong with your goat cause, but you can not dominate the whole telegram as center of the universe, other people are also important.  

wait now all the sudden the asic/goat farm is a great cause?.. i am NIGERIAN PRINCE!! that i should be treated as a common refugee is unhumanitarian !!*pounding the table* :\ meh

It has nothing to do with the cause, you can raise money for goat, cow, sick child, road, anything you like. It is not what you did that disturbed people, it is the way you did it that disturb people, plus the tone you talk to people, showing no respect for others. Look, nobody can be liked by everyone, some people dislike me as well, but you are the only person that everyone suggested to ban, so dont you think there might be some issue with your behavior?

i actually never asked for any coins i simply floated the idea and was banned for what? You sound like imperialist egomaniacs  Roll Eyes  #richlist hodlers

I think by imperialist egomaniacs you are referring to yourself, you dominated the whole channel with goats, nobody else has dominated any discussion with their own topic, certainly not to the extent you did

my goat asics were supposed to make you look more legit.. like show me your Sudanese mud hut you built with your donations !!  Roll Eyes  pfft meh you n00b

===>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWzwuGu0fc8

We built a village library in Bangladesh, and yes we can show you, the smiling faces of kids reading books. Just follow AXE South Asia twitter and you will see it.

AXE deodorant needed..it's smells like dogshit up in this Bangladesh child labor camp :\ meh >>><<< link to your legit library ?...zzz

I can not believe you said that, they are children, gosh. I think such racist statements should be banned. Follow Southeast Asian AXE twitter, all info will be there.

is this Vlads' alt sockpuppet? if so Lol on the trolling :-D reeee

He is an investor and promoter of AXE, an important part of AXE family. We respect everyone that respects others.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 02:37:24 PM

===>
He is an investor and promoter of AXE, an important part of AXE family. We respect everyone that respects others.

vlad is a PAID PROMOTER/SHILL. :-D ~you new at this? Lol

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
AXEwang

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 05:30:30 PM

===>

Not for AXE, our Brazilian community member Eddyc asked Vlad how much he need to promote AXE, he said it is a great coin and he will promote it for free and he did. I also take payment for other things I do in my life, but I work for AXE for free, like the vast majority inside the community. Keep in mind people have different criteria, what does not make sense to you may well make tons of sense to others.
gembitz

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 06:45:24 PM

===>

Not for AXE, our Brazilian community member Eddyc asked Vlad how much he need to promote AXE, he said it is a great coin and he will promote it for free and he did. I also take payment for other things I do in my life, but I work for AXE for free, like the vast majority inside the community. Keep in mind people have different criteria, what does not make sense to you may well make tons of sense to others.

look you guys wanna hire paid shills like vlad don't get mad at me ..i'm here for the goats! :-D weeee

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
AXEwang

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 10:54:45 AM

===>

look you guys wanna hire paid shills like vlad don't get mad at me ..i'm here for the goats! :-D weeee

What do you mean you guys? AXE is decentralized, community members are free to choose to pay promoters with the profit they have earned. AXE has created good returns for so many people, probably better than 99% of the coins in 2019. I see no issue if they want to give part of the profit back to the project.
gembitz

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 02:45:38 PM

===>

What do you mean you guys? AXE is decentralized, community members are free to choose to pay promoters with the profit they have earned. AXE has created good returns for so many people, probably better than 99% of the coins in 2019. I see no issue if they want to give part of the profit back to the project.

keyword: "PAID PROMOTERS" paid via "PREMINE"  Roll Eyes   ~you don't see the problem?..what could go wrong?  Grin Lol

AXEwang

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 05:19:22 PM

===>

keyword: "PAID PROMOTERS" paid via "PREMINE"  Roll Eyes   ~you don't see the problem?..what could go wrong?  Grin Lol

No, he is not paid, and even if he is, he would be paid by community members with coins purchased at market price such as my coins, which are bough in November for around 300 Satoshis on average. Premine is reserved for development only. The problem that you are not welcome is that you assume everyone has the same mentality as you, the reality is I have not met anyone as disturbing and egoist as you are.
onyabike

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 10:35:06 PM

===>

keyword: "PAID PROMOTERS" paid via "PREMINE"  Roll Eyes   ~you don't see the problem?..what could go wrong?  Grin Lol

No, he is not paid, and even if he is, he would be paid by community members with coins purchased at market price such as my coins, which are bough in November for around 300 Satoshis on average. Premine is reserved for development only. The problem that you are not welcome is that you assume everyone has the same mentality as you, the reality is I have not met anyone as disturbing and egoist as you are.

Dw he got a well deserved burn from ubiq scam lol
gembitz

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 03:20:13 PM

===>

Lol! yes he was paid to promote, you should be proud of your shills!!  Grin Cheesy Kiss unfortunately AXE heading to under 100 Satoshi now>>> thanks for playing!!reeee

voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 03:34:41 PM

all coins headed down at the moment , so ofcourse that is also the case for AXE , so i am not scared for a AXEprice to under 100 satoshi , the good coins will survive and AXE is one of them for me
gembitz

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 06:39:52 PM

all coins headed down at the moment , so ofcourse that is also the case for AXE , so i am not scared for a AXEprice to under 100 satoshi , the good coins will survive and AXE is one of them for me

bitcoin heading up!  Cool Wink Kiss  AXE could pump if the fire their current pump team and hire some real og influencers!\_@@_/meh

onyabike

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 07:34:51 PM

bitcoin heading up!  Cool Wink Kiss  AXE could pump if the fire their current pump team and hire some real og influencers!\_@@_/meh

Guess the same could be said about your beloved bti bitcoin instant no need to wait for it to down to 100 sats it's already below 20 sats lol
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 07:47:18 PM

===>

This is exactly the truth.  I wouldn’t promote a coin just for money.  This fool gembitz offered me $1 million to promote BTI and I said no, not unless I saw real development [which to date I see none].  I got $100 worth of AXE [AFTER] I agreed to do it for free based on fundamentals of the coin and the dev team. 

Props to you guys - AXE looks great! 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
AXEwang

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 08:28:59 PM

Is this coin some kind of joke?
https://github.com/bitcoinstant
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 08:32:13 PM

Yeah, looks bad right now, but to be fair they only have one coder.  He’s a good guy and a good coder but they need more.  Much more. 

AXEwang

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 06:02:04 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2019, 09:24:28 AM by AXEwang

AXE has recently activated its superblock, daily reward of 260 AXE or 300 dollars is up to grab, if you have a good proposal to grow the project. please take a look at the superblock session on discord. I will also post the info here. Keep in mind AXE superblock is the first decentralized superblock that everyone can join, since Dash has a really high proposal fee, which is out of range of most people, and their team controls majority of the masternodes so the team decides which proposal gets through, our team has only one masternode, less than most of the community members.

onyabike

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 03:04:27 PM

Feels that way when you have a clown like gembitz promoting it
charlie137 (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 05:41:58 PM

mind to translate? Grin

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 07:58:39 PM

mind to translate? Grin

He’s talking about me only I’m not a pumper.  If I wouldn’t promote a coin for free I wouldn’t do it for any money.  For some reason these guys are terrified of me having money.  They even owe me money yet refuse to pay. 

What will be will be. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: