Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:26:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AXE 🔥 Decentralized ▲ X11 👾 Superblocks / LLMQ / ChainLocks  (Read 52761 times)
dgigit

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 01:59:54 AM

I think the important thing is to be able to pay it to enter a large market and if the volume does not benefit the market then the coins will be deleted and that is also a benefit for large markets.
That maybe true for a centralized ICO project, but opposite for a decentralized currency where we rely more on organic growth.

why pay for listing top exchanges if they are simply removed without volume, it’s better to spend this money on development

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AXEwang

Activity: 173
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 05:46:01 AM

Keep in mind even some of the so called decentralized projects such as Raven, Beam, Grin has large institutions behind them, who pay to get things done including listing on big exchanges, AXE is truly decentralized, its growth is purely organic, and expenses are paid by community volunteer individuals.
AXEwang

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 07:42:17 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/coins/views/filter-non-mineable/

AXE is ranked number 67 among minable coins, but our real ranking is much higher because lots of the so called coins used to be ERC tokens, or POS already such as Polis
dRAIH

Activity: 380

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 07:50:58 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/coins/views/filter-non-mineable/

AXE is ranked number 67 among minable coins, but our real ranking is much higher because lots of the so called coins used to be ERC tokens, or POS already such as Polis
a very good achievement but unfortunately I can't mining because I don't have a RIG and I can only buy and hold it because I believe this project for the long term only needs to enter the top market to get big investors

lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 08:29:56 PM

I think the important thing is to be able to pay it to enter a large market and if the volume does not benefit the market then the coins will be deleted and that is also a benefit for large markets.
That maybe true for a centralized ICO project, but opposite for a decentralized currency where we rely more on organic growth.

why pay for listing top exchanges if they are simply removed without volume, it’s better to spend this money on development
why do you ask like that because it has all become the determination of the market if there is no volume why is maintained, if the money is only for development and no market will also be useless to each other
AXEwang

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 09:14:23 PM

why do you ask like that because it has all become the determination of the market if there is no volume why is maintained, if the money is only for development and no market will also be useless to each other

Well, I got AXE listed on most of the exchanges so I know how it works, if you get listed on big exchanges and dont have money to pump the price, people will not buy anyway, so it does not matter where you list. People who choose AXE only because it is on big exchanges will not buy anyway since we dont have ICO funding to pump the price. With limited funding, I made the decision to use all of them for community development and zero for exchanges, and we got decent exchange listings given our cap and community size.
CryptTech
Copper Member

Activity: 328
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 03:01:37 PM

Well, I got AXE listed on most of the exchanges so I know how it works, if you get listed on big exchanges and dont have money to pump the price, people will not buy anyway, so it does not matter where you list. People who choose AXE only because it is on big exchanges will not buy anyway since we dont have ICO funding to pump the price. With limited funding, I made the decision to use all of them for community development and zero for exchanges, and we got decent exchange listings given our cap and community size.

I completely agree with you!
About the community I want to say that - even eBay doesn't have that kind of user community as AXE community!

AllCrypt.Tech - News Cryptocurrency | ✅ BattleHashes.Com - Multiplayer gambling on blockchain | Discussion Thread BH: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5188527.0
dRAIH

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 07:20:20 PM

amazing with the way you work and this is purely the result of teamwork and hopefully you can take advantage of all the opportunities that exist and make this project the best in the world

lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 08:17:04 PM

really appreciate what you do and your hard work is very important here all you do for the progress of this project, I hope that many investors join this project and develop towards a better
Arcas

Activity: 1036
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 06:35:57 AM

really appreciate what you do and your hard work is very important here all you do for the progress of this project, I hope that many investors join this project and develop towards a better
of course, we must glad with the progress. many feel same thing and lets wait for some progress a better future, i convinced from hard work and willpower which are owned of team
dRAIH

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 07:40:27 AM

of course, we must glad with the progress. many feel same thing and lets wait for some progress a better future, i convinced from hard work and willpower which are owned of team
of course, moreover they do it privately funding no ICO sales or anything so this is fantastic in my opinion and I'm sure more investors will be interested if they see this project

charlie137 (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2019, 02:05:52 PM

proposal generator is up https://proposal.axerunners.org

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
Eddyc

Activity: 1013
Merit: 391

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 07:32:51 PM

If you are an Axe investor and sometimes find yourself wondering if you have made a good investment or are completely discouraged. This post is for you or anyone who doubts the project. The sign of success in the community is the commitment of managers and investors, understand that a baby needs an average of 9 months to be born and that a plant goes through the process of seed and germination.

Reflection shapes us and propels us to prosperity and the future.
dudusix9

Activity: 125
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 02:02:25 PM

If you are an Axe investor and sometimes find yourself wondering if you have made a good investment or are completely discouraged. This post is for you or anyone who doubts the project. The sign of success in the community is the commitment of managers and investors, understand that a baby needs an average of 9 months to be born and that a plant goes through the process of seed and germination.

Good source of motivation and Axe together with other projects with good use cases will prevail. BTC and ETH did not reach their ATH in just a few months right.
AXEwang

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 08:32:48 PM

Good source of motivation and Axe together with other projects with good use cases will prevail. BTC and ETH did not reach their ATH in just a few months right.

Good point, man, BTC dropped by 90% several times, many people called it a scam, when ETH dropped from 20 to 10 dollars, many people were upset as well. Compare AXE with 2 years old Dash, you will see we are doing quite OK.
charlie137 (OP)

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 08:13:20 PM

new listing on TXBIT https://txbit.io/Trade/AXE/BTC

/__      ___ (  /    
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
AltcoinCash

Activity: 502
Merit: 15

Building Altcoinchain

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 07:45:34 AM

AXErunners!

Several of our communities have posted proposals for coming superblock, please check them out and vote with your masternode!

In debug:
Code:
gobject list

🔥 Altcoinchain:    https://altcoinchain.org  ◆  https://discord.gg/hcXHyQP4Je  ◆
🔥 Mining Game:   https://mining.game  ◆  https://discord.com/invite/Y2KME35ncn  ◆
charlie137 (OP)

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 04:07:05 PM

for 😈 arch users
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/axecore/

/__      ___ (  /    
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
AXEwang

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 07:37:18 AM

AXE Core 1.4.1 is out, please update
https://github.com/AXErunners/axe/releases/tag/v1.4.1
isanneld

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 09:45:46 AM

Hello! What does thats mean (POSe)? It's POS or something new?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: