Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:09:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AXE 🔥 Decentralized ▲ X11 👾 Superblocks / LLMQ / ChainLocks  (Read 52761 times)
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2021, 05:01:37 PM
Merited by charlie137 (1)

Old discord is closed since it wasn’t helping the network and I don’t have time keeping it in shape. Its a community project, anyone is free to start another discord server or two. Network performance is more important than centralized chats, but extensively being ignored.

No, it is not a community project. It is effectively a Charlie project, not even a tweet escaped your narrow view, both I and wang had our tweets deleted. The discord had all history to search back on for every community member, and several from the community offered to take over control to keep it, you refused. These chats are centralized by one reason, they are on platforms that people use. Noone use IRC for these purposes.
It is not your lack of time being the problem, it is your centralized control over every aspect.

The most valueable aspect of a community project is network performance of the communities, NOT network performance of the code. Communities want a place to commute, not a place to be ranted on.

Treating people as bad as you do you can't expect any community member to step up making any community chat. It would also not be included in the site or anywhere else you control.

For AXE to move on you must give up control over the site, twitter, reddit and every other communities we have/had as you have shown no knowledge of running any community.

I warned for a looong time network stability is nowhere. Theres no support for maintenance and development. Look how busy this thread)) Or github..

Besides ddude idk any other contributors to offer reddit or twitter or domain creds, but I hope somebody would step in here.

And now you saying I controlling things ahahah. Thats exactly why this thread is non OP-moderated))) wow

Sounds like mutiny to me, Charlie.  If you’re a real dev you can do it.  Ignore the naysayers - just let them dump. 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 06:18:39 PM

Old discord is closed since it wasn’t helping the network and I don’t have time keeping it in shape. Its a community project, anyone is free to start another discord server or two. Network performance is more important than centralized chats, but extensively being ignored.

No, it is not a community project. It is effectively a Charlie project, not even a tweet escaped your narrow view, both I and wang had our tweets deleted. The discord had all history to search back on for every community member, and several from the community offered to take over control to keep it, you refused. These chats are centralized by one reason, they are on platforms that people use. Noone use IRC for these purposes.
It is not your lack of time being the problem, it is your centralized control over every aspect.

The most valueable aspect of a community project is network performance of the communities, NOT network performance of the code. Communities want a place to commute, not a place to be ranted on.

Treating people as bad as you do you can't expect any community member to step up making any community chat. It would also not be included in the site or anywhere else you control.

For AXE to move on you must give up control over the site, twitter, reddit and every other communities we have/had as you have shown no knowledge of running any community.

I warned for a looong time network stability is nowhere. Theres no support for maintenance and development. Look how busy this thread)) Or github..

Besides ddude idk any other contributors to offer reddit or twitter or domain creds, but I hope somebody would step in here.

And now you saying I controlling things ahahah. Thats exactly why this thread is non OP-moderated))) wow

Sounds like mutiny to me, Charlie.  If you’re a real dev you can do it.  Ignore the naysayers - just let them dump. 

when they shunned the goats i knew it was over for $axe ;-D lol

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
charlie137 (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2021, 07:26:13 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2021, 01:58:02 AM by charlie137
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (3)

Sounds like mutiny to me, Charlie.  If you’re a real dev you can do it.  Ignore the naysayers - just let them dump.  

i really dont care))) the only thing that matters for me is codebase) all you need to work with codebase is codebase itself. Theres also irc if github/gitlab/local repo workflow is not sufficient enough. the rest - with 70+ repos in the library, i dont care about anything else for a long time due catastrophic lack of time, only one set of eyes and no live interest in testing rollouts

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
Eddyc

Activity: 1013
Merit: 391

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 04:21:40 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2021, 05:11:05 AM by Eddyc

What do we have here? Is the political effect affecting the external? In my opinion, Axe history is great and has its qualities and defects...

So why did they get to that point?

Axe was to be on the path of moon...
charlie137 (OP)

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2021, 03:10:19 AM

What do we have here? Is the political effect affecting the external? In my opinion, Axe history is great and has its qualities and defects...

So why did they get to that point?

Axe was to be on the path of moon...

Its zero-involvement effect, can’t think of anything else)) and also can’t remember any moment regarding the moon path ahahah. besides me nobody else wants to build gitians, so what moon lol?)))))))) moon of embarrassment - maaaybe https://github.com/AXErunners/gitian.sigs

but idk what kind of moon anybody could think of if theres just me and ddude pushing. theres been some heavy shillers in recent years years who mined huge piles and then tried to work it like any other legacy MN fork. but no shit they failed - you still have to read docs))

/__      ___ (  /    
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
charlie137 (OP)

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2021, 10:50:08 PM

right on https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-core-lead-maintainer-steps-back-encourages-decentralization

/__      ___ (  /    
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
KongYue

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 01:58:40 PM

Hello, Charlie,  have any plans on the 2021 code for Axe coin? Will there be a new wallet version in the future and the code still follow the footsteps of Darkcoin?
charlie137 (OP)

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2021, 11:57:39 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2021, 12:35:48 AM by charlie137

Hello, Charlie,  have any plans on the 2021 code for Axe coin? Will there be a new wallet version in the future and the code still follow the footsteps of Darkcoin?

zero plans. most of the hashrate is still on old proto and vast majority of operators would not update. so ask the community about future versions)

/__      ___ (  /    
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
maxmelo

Activity: 19
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2021, 09:36:37 PM
Merited by charlie137 (1)

Charlie fixed the superblocks but we have not been able to test until today due to the lack of updating the servers, as many people have not yet done the SENTINEL update, we need a greater number of votes, I believe that at least 500 votes would help to do the test, I know Charlie  he is very upset because few people help and do what is necessary, most of them ask all the time when AX is going to go up but nobody cares to ask what they can do to help and take some of the weight off Charlie's back, today we have 1756  masternodes and 2 months ago we only got 281 votes so i ask everyone to ask masternodes to vote for superblocks then we will ask everyone to update SENTINEL.

AXE Proposal Test

gobject vote-many 7f1be69c0e43565a38cb45bcdd94341bda92df3e2ba9ebdb69508f26728637f6 funding yes
maxmelo

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2021, 11:26:31 PM

We already have 346 votes in the superblocks but due to many servers that have not yet updated we will need at least 501 votes to see if the superblocks will work and we all know the importance of superblocks to fund projects so please be sure to vote and support  so that all right
maxmelo

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2021, 11:56:42 AM

146 votes remain to test the superblocks, if you are a master you are entitled to 1 vote per server, let us help you test the superblocks as this tool will be of great value
coinexplorer64

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 05:30:21 PM

Is axe fully decentralized?
KongYue

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 07:44:11 AM

Is axe fully decentralized?
Yes, Axecoin is more decentralized than Dash
maxmelo

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2021, 11:14:04 AM

Good morning everyone, we already got 517 votes to test the superblocks, according to Charlie the superblocks has already been repaired but it doesn't work 100% because of the SENTINEL update and so we would need more votes than the minimum needed so let's wait on March 3rd  to see the result and know what the next step is going to be, we need the whole community to come together to solve all the problems so that AXE can move forward
charlie137 (OP)

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2021, 07:26:21 PM

Good morning everyone, we already got 517 votes to test the superblocks, according to Charlie the superblocks has already been repaired but it doesn't work 100% because of the SENTINEL update and so we would need more votes than the minimum needed so let's wait on March 3rd  to see the result and know what the next step is going to be, we need the whole community to come together to solve all the problems so that AXE can move forward

testnet is dead from what I remember so no one had a chance to even test them - not sure if you guys are not wasting your time with this on mainnet.

/__      ___ (  /    
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
maxmelo

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2021, 11:06:13 AM

good morning, I have bad news !!!  Superblocks dont work

I need to know how to solve this problem !!!  only SENTINEL update will solve?  do you have to work on any programming thing?  can someone guide me !!!
charlie137 (OP)

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2021, 09:36:33 PM

good morning, I have bad news !!!  Superblocks dont work

I need to know how to solve this problem !!!  only SENTINEL update will solve?  do you have to work on any programming thing?  can someone guide me !!!

the community is not interested, unfortunately. once again, majority of the hashrate pushing old proto, so theres not much to expect.

/__      ___ (  /    
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
shadi933

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 02:36:39 PM

What about this pump?  Cool
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2021, 07:35:28 PM

What about this pump?  Cool

$.37 cents.  What pump, foolio? 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Mihawk

Activity: 1150
Merit: 347

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 11:08:01 AM

Today there was a small appreciation as well. Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: