Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:35:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TravelFlex : Decentralized Social Network & Payment System  (Read 24854 times)
zhou2

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:26:43 PM

ICO has finished. hope to see great things very soon.  Grin

For questions: https://t.me/travelflexchat

My other ICO: Bitto. Stage 2 starts tomorrow. http://bit.ly/2Dnp38G

smoerb

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:26:40 PM

So have you two both relieved coins? And is this into the online wallet?

I have seen many people here having problems with ETH. I was jsut wondering, did you send ETH from exchange or from ETH based wallet like Meta Mask? I am starting to think that some people might have scrumbled those two VERY different options together...

I transferred from one of my shared btc / eth wallets which is blockchain. I then added my tx hash as reference and have since emailed all the info again with no reply. I think it's the lack of communication I find frustrating. I was going to put a couple of eth in, but due to getting no reply and a knock of my confidence I have left it at my initial buy in

Have you tried contacting them in the Telegram group? They are quite active there and there is always at least one admin online. I agree their e-mail communication is not the best, but it is to be expected with the load of work they have now...

I can also confirm that they transferred the coins which I paid with ETH (sent from Ethereum Wallet), I received them very fast and also sent them from the old wallet to the new without any problem, as long as you see your transaction in the eth block explorer and you validate that you send it to the right address, I believe there is no reason to worry.
Jekwizor

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:07:49 PM

Frequently Asked Questions from ICO

Hi everyone! TRF team is happy to announce that our ICO process is over and we have reached our hard cap! We would also like to thank your contribution for Charity ICO and let you know that it will change orphan kids lifes forever!

As we continue our work, several questions are emerging. For this reason we have prepared a list of frequently asked questions so you can stay informed.

Q: When will my coins be deposited?

A: In the website (travelflex.org)it says it can take up to three weeks after the ICO to get your coins. But since the coin is going to be listed on exchanges in February 2nd, it seems it could be finished before 2 weeks . The majority of coins have already been distributed. We are working very hard to send them all.

Q: Why is it taking so long? Am I doing something wrong?

A: The coins are distributed manually to ensure accuracy, (to prevent double spends etc.) There are 30000 transactions to process. You have to remember to send a screen shot of your payment proof and confirm your TRF adress to the email you received when you completed your order. If you did not receive, please send it to ask@travelflex.org or support@travelflex.org.

Q: I have made a payment already. Will I actually get my coins?

A: Yes, everyone who was able to make a payment will get their coins, and the coin will be listed on exchanges only after everyone has received their coins.

Q: When TRF will be listed on exchanges?

A: We have confirmed Coinbene and Alpha-BTC exchanges so far. They will start on 2nd February. We will also set up a voting system for community in order to choose the next exchange you want to see TRF listed.

Q: What was ICO price of TRF?

A: $ 0.28 ICO and $ 0.34 Charity ICO

Q: I am using the old wallet, do I have to move my coins from the old wallet to the new wallet? Will the old wallet be taken down?

A: No you can keep your coins in whichever wallet you like and transfer coins between them. The new wallet was created to have a better dashboard interface, the old one will still work.

Q: Is travel flex a token of some kind? What kind of Wallet do I need?

A: Travelflex is a coin and it has its own blockchain. It is a proof of work coin that requires mining. There is a provision in the future for proof of stake.
A: Travelflex has its own wallet.

Q: Do I have to use the travelflex web wallet? Is there a desktop wallet? Android? iOS?

A: There is an android wallet available now, the web wallet is also functional now. The windows desktop wallet is on its way, and the company is in talks with apple. The desktop wallet should be out relatively soon, no word on how long the iOS wallet will take since Apple has to approve it.

Q: I want to own my private keys, does travelflex have keys for the web wallet?

A: Yes travelflex has keys for the web wallet, if you want to own your own private keys, then download the android wallet which is based on coinomi.

Q: Is this a DAG coin?

A: Right now the coin functions on a Scrypt algorithm, late 2018 the coin will change to a DAG algorithm, read more about it in the white paper.

Q: When mining will be available?

A: We will release the source codes on github soon. All the information about how to mine TRF coins will follow and we are preparing a guide tutorial.

Q: Why isn’t the team answering my questions right away?

A: They are extremely busy, they received thousands of messages per day, and are working very hard to make sure that everything happens. They might also be in a different time zone, and sleeping, but they are probably working.

Q: What is the address of Travelflex offices?

A: Hong kong. 9 irving street causeway bay

Q: Is web wallet and android wallet safe?

A: Android and Web Wallet are totally safe. You can send and receive coins at anytime. Remember to enable 2FA in our web wallet beta and always choose a strong password.

Q: Is this a scam?
A: Of course not! Check out the early telegram chat when Peter was more active. There are photos of the team etc.

Q: How to login to old wallet? “wallet.travelflex.org”

A: Just put your username and password. If you can’t login please send an email to support@travelflex.org. Remember that we cannot recover Google Authenticator password.

https://medium.com/@TravelFlex/frequently-asked-questions-from-ico-b7ac2f0029ab
Wookii

Activity: 152
Merit: 18

Czech/English translator for ICOs

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 01:35:58 PM

Frequently Asked Questions from ICO

Hi everyone! TRF team is happy to announce that our ICO process is over and we have reached our hard cap! We would also like to thank your contribution for Charity ICO and let you know that it will change orphan kids lifes forever!

As we continue our work, several questions are emerging. For this reason we have prepared a list of frequently asked questions so you can stay informed.

Q: When will my coins be deposited?

A: In the website (travelflex.org)it says it can take up to three weeks after the ICO to get your coins. But since the coin is going to be listed on exchanges in February 2nd, it seems it could be finished before 2 weeks . The majority of coins have already been distributed. We are working very hard to send them all.

Q: Why is it taking so long? Am I doing something wrong?

A: The coins are distributed manually to ensure accuracy, (to prevent double spends etc.) There are 30000 transactions to process. You have to remember to send a screen shot of your payment proof and confirm your TRF adress to the email you received when you completed your order. If you did not receive, please send it to ask@travelflex.org or support@travelflex.org.

Q: I have made a payment already. Will I actually get my coins?

A: Yes, everyone who was able to make a payment will get their coins, and the coin will be listed on exchanges only after everyone has received their coins.

Q: When TRF will be listed on exchanges?

A: We have confirmed Coinbene and Alpha-BTC exchanges so far. They will start on 2nd February. We will also set up a voting system for community in order to choose the next exchange you want to see TRF listed.

Q: What was ICO price of TRF?

A: $ 0.28 ICO and $ 0.34 Charity ICO

Q: I am using the old wallet, do I have to move my coins from the old wallet to the new wallet? Will the old wallet be taken down?

A: No you can keep your coins in whichever wallet you like and transfer coins between them. The new wallet was created to have a better dashboard interface, the old one will still work.

Q: Is travel flex a token of some kind? What kind of Wallet do I need?

A: Travelflex is a coin and it has its own blockchain. It is a proof of work coin that requires mining. There is a provision in the future for proof of stake.
A: Travelflex has its own wallet.

Q: Do I have to use the travelflex web wallet? Is there a desktop wallet? Android? iOS?

A: There is an android wallet available now, the web wallet is also functional now. The windows desktop wallet is on its way, and the company is in talks with apple. The desktop wallet should be out relatively soon, no word on how long the iOS wallet will take since Apple has to approve it.

Q: I want to own my private keys, does travelflex have keys for the web wallet?

A: Yes travelflex has keys for the web wallet, if you want to own your own private keys, then download the android wallet which is based on coinomi.

Q: Is this a DAG coin?

A: Right now the coin functions on a Scrypt algorithm, late 2018 the coin will change to a DAG algorithm, read more about it in the white paper.

Q: When mining will be available?

A: We will release the source codes on github soon. All the information about how to mine TRF coins will follow and we are preparing a guide tutorial.

Q: Why isn’t the team answering my questions right away?

A: They are extremely busy, they received thousands of messages per day, and are working very hard to make sure that everything happens. They might also be in a different time zone, and sleeping, but they are probably working.

Q: What is the address of Travelflex offices?

A: Hong kong. 9 irving street causeway bay

Q: Is web wallet and android wallet safe?

A: Android and Web Wallet are totally safe. You can send and receive coins at anytime. Remember to enable 2FA in our web wallet beta and always choose a strong password.

Q: Is this a scam?
A: Of course not! Check out the early telegram chat when Peter was more active. There are photos of the team etc.

Q: How to login to old wallet? “wallet.travelflex.org”

A: Just put your username and password. If you can’t login please send an email to support@travelflex.org. Remember that we cannot recover Google Authenticator password.

https://medium.com/@TravelFlex/frequently-asked-questions-from-ico-b7ac2f0029ab

There is one FAQ that is never answered... I even asked like 5 times in Telegram... When will the trips be distributed? And also, where are the charity pictures promised? I know you are just copy/pasting the info, but do you have any info about those two questions?

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Parthdlagueis

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:26:41 PM

There is one FAQ that is never answered... I even asked like 5 times in Telegram... When will the trips be distributed? And also, where are the charity pictures promised? I know you are just copy/pasting the info, but do you have any info about those two questions?

I'm told the trips will be drawn early to mid Feb  (according to admins on telegram)
Serg22

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:51:13 AM

Hello

Bitcointalk username : Serg22
Twitter Bounty.
https://twitter.com/SG232156
the number in the table (25)
I changed the number of the purse.
travelflex wallet address : TBetyaAL8GVSopEMdUZuvycgkn6L4ttGg4

Thank you for your concern.
Wookii

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 11:09:07 AM

I'm told the trips will be drawn early to mid Feb  (according to admins on telegram)

Thanks for the reply! That is good to know... I can understand they have a lot of work with all the unpaid coins so far, but they should really do better job at updating some news on website or twitter about those basic things... I do know they did post on medium, but no info about the trips...

skybot13x

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:18:01 AM

Are those Travelflex cards already in production or how are you generally going to issue them? Don't you need a license and a partnership with a financial institution? If yes, how far are you with that process?

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Parthdlagueis

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:59:19 PM

Thanks for the reply! That is good to know... I can understand they have a lot of work with all the unpaid coins so far, but they should really do better job at updating some news on website or twitter about those basic things... I do know they did post on medium, but no info about the trips...

Yes, in honesty I was a sceptic being 3 weeks without coins, and with no reply from help desk. And I felt that communication was shocking, but having spoken to the development team it's clear that those guys are putting some serious hours in atm. I'm sure after the initial dishing out of coins, all the tidying up and administration will be sorted.

Are those Travelflex cards already in production or how are you generally going to issue them? Don't you need a license and a partnership with a financial institution? If yes, how far are you with that process?

According to the timeline and the admins, the card is a q3 2018 venture, but they say to apply now via online wallet, as more applications strengthens the case to roll them out
TheMurph

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:11:22 PM

Now trading it's officially started on BTC-Alpha, tomorrow on Coinbene. Next months will be our travel, we'll see each other to the moon guys Wink
Wookii

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:42:21 AM

Now trading it's officially started on BTC-Alpha, tomorrow on Coinbene. Next months will be our travel, we'll see each other to the moon guys Wink

And now jost HODL and wait... HODL and wait for few months and everything will be just fine! Need that Chinese New Year to pass by Cheesy

Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:59:05 AM

Price is good at BTC-alpha with totaly 100m supply. Hold over the Chinese Lunar Year  Grin
itranslate

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:08:07 PM

I've seen that TrevelFlex token is already on Coinmarketcap. It is good news! However, the price has dropped to around 0.16 USD (maybe because of current general decline of crypto). Hope TRF will raise to 1.00 USD in a year at least.
andreybolgarin

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:37:49 PM

good afternoon prompt me how to show out chinks from the purse of Travelflex to the exchange
skybot13x

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:09:49 PM

Yes, in honesty I was a sceptic being 3 weeks without coins, and with no reply from help desk. And I felt that communication was shocking, but having spoken to the development team it's clear that those guys are putting some serious hours in atm. I'm sure after the initial dishing out of coins, all the tidying up and administration will be sorted.

According to the timeline and the admins, the card is a q3 2018 venture, but they say to apply now via online wallet, as more applications strengthens the case to roll them out

Yes but I was just interested in understanding the process and possible problems coming along with that when you want to issue cards for payments. I can imagine that it's quite cumbersome to get the necessary administrative done.

██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
informatuss

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:30:02 PM

Official pool?
ismturk

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:25:41 PM

6. Near Field Communication (NFC) to see who uses Travelflex around you.

Wrong statement.

NFC cannot let you see who uses Travelflex around you.
Before using a technology name in your ANN, check what that technology is really used for.
Ref: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Near-field_communication

kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:40:40 AM

The US’s two major financial regulatory authorities have announced that they will hold a dedicated hearing on virtual currencies on February 6, 2018.

The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) will meet to discuss what an advance notice describes as their “oversight role”, as the industry becomes an increasingly prioritized focus of lawmakers around the world. Sources= https://cointelegraph.com/news/us-sec-cftc-to-focus-100-on-crypto-in-dedicated-hearing-next-week
danycoman

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 11:07:24 PM

Official pool?

https://pool.travelflex.org/
tocacyy

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 05:12:53 AM

TravelFlex
~

The coin was added on our pool, happy mining!

https://speedmining.net

Based on Yiimp pool (No Registration Needed)

Code:

-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://speedmining.net:3433 -u TUy36ZhtLsNFR2FppC2vYtoVUxJ9n9Y9t8 -p c=TRF

Code:

Pool host: speedmining.net
Pool port: 3433
Pool user: Your_Wallet_Address
Pool pass: c=TRF
Algorithm: scrypt
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: