Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:47:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin to the moon?  (Read 2040 times)
racquemis

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:18:59 PM

Damn, what a increased, What the hell happened to LTC today? LOL. Just happy to see it going to the moon. I bought it just last month alone with the price is below $100 and now my investment more than tripled today. I think I need to dump a few before all this craziness are gone.

More than 100% just today? Really insane. I have to re-think above my investment though, hahahha. I don't know where all the pump is coming from. I don't want to get trap but sometimes my greed is coming in. LOL. Let's see how it goes in the next few hours. Smiley

HODL... it will hit $1k next year by end or mid

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:26:10 PM

a year ago or more a saw a post about a billionaire going heavily into ltc

the pics looked like he was converting some huge car park to house his asic farm

Also bringing his network into ltc

ltc is far more suitable right now for mass adoption than btc

I sold for 100 thinking it was great after holding since 1-2 dollars

Now as always remorse at selling Smiley

Hopefully though it can hit 1 k always liked it and gave a ton more people chance to mine easily than btc did.

IF doge goes parabolic next you can see investors are looking at POW fairly mined and distributed alternatives to btc

they know other distributional methods leave them open for too much manipulation

I'm watching doge to see where the money funnels too next

Where to buy good LTC mining gear now for immediate delivery??

husdemba

Activity: 1302
Merit: 115

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:30:43 PM

Litecoin has risen a lot in the past month. Now everyone is curious about Litecoin and wants to have it.
Litecoin owners will continue to win  Smiley

carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:32:58 PM

wow ltc now has reached 336 $, I have read this thread to find the answer, but still very confused what happened with ltc, can someone give me details?

rooster2000bka

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:33:38 PM

It's correct! LTC prices have risen sharply today! Great for those who are keeping LTC! Good luck
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:37:12 PM

Yes its going to pump more,hope it can go upto $500 usd to overthrow ethereum's ass i bought mine when it was $5 worth 1btc.

crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 02:42:05 PM

I never expected Litecoin to get such a steady and continuous rise. I don't think it's too late to invest. I will start to accumulate slowly in the coming days.
inturist

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:48:22 PM

wow ltc now has reached 336 $, I have read this thread to find the answer, but still very confused what happened with ltc, can someone give me details?
The growth of Litecoin was associated with delays in the withdrawal of funds from Bitfinex.
Two days ago several users wrote that the withdraw in Litecoin are processed more quickly than in other cryptocurrencies, which could cause a sharp surge of interest in this asset.
inturist

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:59:08 PM

Charlie Lee recently wrote that they are increase Litecoin marketing.
While Litecoin has updated the next high of the price, the creator of the crypto currency Charlie has issued a warning that in the future its price can be much worse.

Ok, sorry to spoil the party, but I need to reign in the excitement a bit…

Buying LTC is extremely risky. I expect us to have a multi-year bear market like the one we just had where LTC dropped 90% in value ($48 to $4). So if you can’t handle LTC dropping to $20, don’t buy!

— Charlie Lee [LTC] (@SatoshiLite)

Every crypto bull run I’ve seen has been followed by a bear cycle. The market needs time to consolidate. That’s just my experience from 7 years of watching this space.

How low and how long it will be is TBD. People need to be aware of this possibility and invest responsibly.

— Charlie Lee [LTC] (@SatoshiLite
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:02:01 PM

I never expected Litecoin to get such a steady and continuous rise. I don't think it's too late to invest. I will start to accumulate slowly in the coming days.
Do you think it's a best time to invest ? I think i'll wait for price cool down even price still rise up to $500, after that I only start to invest , maybe you can take a look short term trade and don't hold for long
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 03:03:19 PM

Ya it's very surprising to see such a growth on LTC. LTC at $300 and ETH at $600. I can understand about ETH, but how come LTC jump so much! But in this tweet of Charlie Lee, he has himself said that after every bull race, there is a bear cycle. So invest wisely!!
https://twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/940357341723082752

sandy14350

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:08:33 PM

add  litecoin to ur portfolio bcz i many peope see litecoin as the successor of bitcoin bcz of its ultra fast trasactions and lower trasfer fees, within a year we can break many more record.. lite coin is a very bit potential coin after bitcoin
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:11:15 PM

Was really surprised today when opened Poloniex. Ethereum was expected to grow although thought it can be later this or next week. But LTC..... it was so stable over years generally. That's a fresh behavior of old friend.
$cofield

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:12:50 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 03:30:49 PM by $cofield

Has anyone else seen LTCEUR > LTCUSD at coinbase?
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:18:24 PM

Ofcourse.
Same can be said about Ethereum too! 

Big year ahead.
Xiomara

Activity: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:11:13 PM

it's a pity i can't go back in time and buy a crypto  Shocked
Meruem

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:20:30 PM

Wow, Litecoin shows a really good results. It has always been in my own list of perspective coins to invest, but I did not expected such sudden raise.
Now I am afraid and do not know if I need to invest more money in it. According to Charlie Le (creator of Litecoin) wrote in his Twitter such message :
Ok, sorry to spoil the party, but I need to reign in the excitement a bit...
Buying LTC is extremely risky. I expect us to have a multi-year bear market like the one we just had where LTC dropped 90% in value ($48 to $4). So if you can't handle LTC dropping to $20, don't buy!

After his words I do not want to invest more money and lose them one day. I will just hold the amount of LTC I already have.. Or sell some at the top.
skurtsil

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:54:18 PM

I'm so lucky i bought again some LTC a few days ago.
Today is a highlight! https://www.tokens24.com/coin/litecoin/
rasho321

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:05:53 PM

I think it's important to realize that Crypto investment is still very very very small compared to other markets (gold, stocks, commodities etc)
There will be people who get rich off Litecoin and some other cryptos. Few people who are just now investing will get rich off Bitcoin. I mean even if you put $1000 in bitcoin, and it goes from 16k to 400k soon, you'd still only end up with $25k. And that's a big projection, it probably won't go that high anytime soon.
My point is, at this stage in the game, at least regarding bitcoin, you do have to have money to make money. You can still make massive gains, but with bitcoin the days of investing 100 or 1000 dollars and potentially becoming a millionaire are long gone.
Litecoin however, still may present that possibility. Maybe not, but it's definitely more possible with Litecoin.
Still most people aren't heavily invested. Keep in mind that 97% of people who are into bitcoin own less than a whole bitcoin. Only 3% own more than 1btc. So yeah a relatively small number of people might become super-rich. Not much different from current situation.
Even right now, with all the talk of bitcoin on TV, the average person is still not investing. The average person doesn't even invest in the stock market. Most Americans have no stocks. Bitcoin isn't going to change that. The fact is that most people just don't want to invest their money in things.
Even if we did have a bunch more rich people, the result would be using cryptos for fraction or maybe redefining it. Realistically when there is no more coins, the value would increase, and tinier and tinier amounts of the coin would have value. Something like maybe charging .00000000000000000000000001 bitcoin for a cup of coffee or something like that. Of course they might need to reconfigure it a bit to be usable properly, but it won't change everything overnight. The change would/will be gradual enough that it will all work out.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:14:04 PM

I'm so lucky i bought again some LTC a few days ago.
Today is a highlight! https://www.tokens24.com/coin/litecoin/

I too check that, found around 150 US dollars change in couple of days. This is actually a amazing price move in the LTC price chart. My friend also last week bought a 4 LTC with his salary. I am really happy that he will also make some lumsum fund with the amount he invested.
Next to ethereum, litecoin only will grab the number three place and in future we may find the coin in the ltc platform too. This bump will make sure that is definite information.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████