Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:06:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to trade efficiently?  (Read 2724 times)
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 08:24:17 AM

Making an efficient trading depends on the status of the trader and the environment around him , We know trader are the one manipulating his own coins thats why if the trader has his own way to earn profit that is different to you we can call that as efficient trading because he know his own limits and understanding.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:32:45 AM

very simple : Never make the same mistake twice!
I know it is easy to say , but You should write your trade history and the reasons , so that you can decrease your mistakes , Writing is easy right?
but many people don't do it coz they think they are too smart and can memorize everything!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:34:43 AM

Create a trader's diary. Write down in the diary all your trades. Very often your mistakes can be seen not immediately, but after a while. By identifying and analyzing mistakes, you can improve your skills. You will be able to assess the correctness of your decisions
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:19:35 AM

Create a trader's diary. Write down in the diary all your trades. Very often your mistakes can be seen not immediately, but after a while. By identifying and analyzing mistakes, you can improve your skills. You will be able to assess the correctness of your decisions
Always aim to improve and accept your mistakes, there won't be no overnight success here, everyhing
can be learn through a process and I tell you, it's gonna be a long term process and you need to survive on that if you want to be consistent.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
sonofliberty

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:09:11 PM

It is always extremely important to analyze all advantages and disadvantages of the decisions your are making when you trade the cryptocurrency but your decision should not be influenced by other people's opinion since that's what your profit depends on.

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:29:42 PM

Efficient way of trading is to take a little profit, but many times or commonly we call Short trade. And do not try to All in because All in very risky. But All in also sometimes needed.

As I see it, you should try combining all types of trading, including short-term and long-term activities. Of course, you have to spend much time for self-education.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:15:44 PM

there are many ways to give you efficient trading techniques, one of them you can use trading techniques that divide your trading capital for some coins not just for 1 coin, because if you buy coin a lot and can take advantage of a good situation to buy and sell you can benefit very much.
CannonWarrior

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:53:29 PM

To trade efficiently you must educated and knowledgeable enough about handling and managing things in this business that can lead you to be one of the successful trader in this industry.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:52:10 AM

To effectively trade in the cryptocurrency market, you need the knowledge as well as the skills to be able to trade in the market. You should keep up to date and keep track of market news regularly and continuously to be able to analyze technical market and make your own predictions for your business to be effective.

Moneypham5

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:11:58 AM

To effectively trade in the cryptocurrency market, you need the knowledge as well as the skills to be able to trade in the market. You should keep up to date and keep track of market news regularly and continuously to be able to analyze technical market and make your own predictions for your business to be effective.
You are a member of this forum. But you do not seem to have much experience in finance. Those who ask questions like this, I think the best they should stop. Investing only brings failure to them.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:03:29 AM

First of all gain knowledge and invest in high volume different coins and try to buy in low at minimum and keep eye ion the price when find suitable moment sell out.Actually there is a process u you can mange with efficient but need to patience gain high.

supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:40:23 PM

there are many ways to give you efficient trading techniques, one of them you can use trading techniques that divide your trading capital for some coins not just for 1 coin, because if you buy coin a lot and can take advantage of a good situation to buy and sell you can benefit very much.
Diversification is a good idea for those who have a very little knowledge regarding the market and this profession. More than one coin means a person has mitigated his risk. However, this method is a problem in itself as trader must keep a track of all coins. It is easy to deal with 2 or 3 at a time but more than this can put him into real trouble. This is the sole reason why if suggest studying one coin and trading with it.
cryptosluck

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:45:53 PM

in order to trade efficiently ,we need to make a plan learn technical analysis from websites like tradingview.com and bitcoinwisdom.com both these websites provide technical analysis in deep
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:35:08 PM

If you are experience well and can work under the pressure to the possible unexpected struggle that might happen in this business and you can handle things with your own to resolve this so you can trade efficiently .because of the characteristics that Ive said.
In my opinion, be patient, buy at the lowest possible price then patiently hold and wait for the price to rise. But do not be too greedy, do not expect high prices, they will never be successful for you, so set goals for yourself and then sell at the target price set.
ichai

Activity: 445

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:50:41 PM

I think the best strategy is to starts with a small amount of money. Buy when the price dips and sell when the price increases. As you gain experience invest more.
Yes, initially you should learn a lot in the market by investing in them with small capital then raise capital. So we will be less shocked at losses and learn more about the market. But make sure these two factors are patient and calm. You will win if you have these two factors.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
CryptoLoverz

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:16:32 PM

I think an efficient trade is a way to be patient in making a profit. Although we get a little, we better sell it and l thankful with the benefits gained. Then start to buy again, and be patient waiting time again. When the market price has a value greater than the price of time we buy. Better we sell it again. And so on, by doing so we can get a little outcome. I think that's how to trade efficiently, taking advantage of the ups and downs of market prices.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:22:25 PM

If you are experience well and can work under the pressure to the possible unexpected struggle that might happen in this business and you can handle things with your own to resolve this so you can trade efficiently .because of the characteristics that Ive said.
In my opinion, be patient, buy at the lowest possible price then patiently hold and wait for the price to rise. But do not be too greedy, do not expect high prices, they will never be successful for you, so set goals for yourself and then sell at the target price set.

that is verry easy to say but actually it is verry hard to do. All people including you are always suggesting that patience is the key and buy low sell high blah blah blah but why majority of the people are still failed to achieve their goals? What is their problem , where did they lack of? i think trading effeciently is nearly impossible because we are not a fortune teller that can predict or tell what will happen next.

We are only regular individuals , we are just humans that normally suffer from losses aside from winnings because we arent perfect. there is no perfect and you cant just master anything not even trading in cryptos.
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:41:14 PM

I think an efficient trade is a way to be patient in making a profit. Although we get a little, we better sell it and l thankful with the benefits gained. Then start to buy again, and be patient waiting time again. When the market price has a value greater than the price of time we buy. Better we sell it again. And so on, by doing so we can get a little outcome. I think that's how to trade efficiently, taking advantage of the ups and downs of market prices.
Those who will be panicking in every situation may not think properly on what they need to do, stay calm and make plans , always try to find a good ways in every bad situation. See coins that might help us even in red days having top 20 coins can be helpful.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
kuckong

Activity: 184

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:42:54 PM

I know that it varies from people to people and their strategies but there must be some important and basic points which people tend to forget all the time .
Of course I don't want you to reveal your trading strategy but some good tips that would really help me out.

yes, it really varies the strategies of people who trade with the goal of making money. I prefer the daily trading strategy, by always looking at existing market prices. when I feel the market price is greater than the price when I buy, then all I do is sell it. that way I have earned money. and buy again when the price is low and we have speculation that the price will rise again at a later time. and in my opinion it is one of the most efficient ways of trading. and the key to daily trading is to always be patient with the state of the market. do not get panic in trade.

aywing

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:35:30 AM

observe the market and make your own analysis , also seek some advice and opinion from some enthusiats
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: