Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:10:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to trade efficiently?  (Read 2729 times)
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:14:02 PM

The easiest way to receive a profit through bitcoin is by buying Bitcoin when the price is down and reselling it as the price rises, but apparently, HOLD is the single most successful way. I hope you use extra consideration in making decisions when you want to buy or sell bitcoin. Because, bitcoin trade is a high-risk way. However, all bitcoin trading decisions are independent decisions by users.

liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:08:26 AM

I know that it varies from people to people and their strategies but there must be some important and basic points which people tend to forget all the time .
Of course I don't want you to reveal your trading strategy but some good tips that would really help me out.

Know the basics.
Stick to strategy during times of economic turmoil.
Know which trading strategy is more suitable.
Understand the strategy of speculation.
Avoid high-priced bitcoin purchase scenarios and sell them at low prices.
Analyze using tracking indicators such as support, resistance, and moving averages, as this can provide a good idea to make a purchase or sale.
Be able to combine several indicators into your own trading strategy in this way it will usually be the best recipe for success.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:57:11 AM

To work efficiently there are so many things involved with the trading business. like the market look and th behavior of the interested buyers and some time the investors have come to the view that they want to invest some amount in bitcoin and some in altcoin so it is useful to look at the present value of bitcoin and then i hope that the investors will make a good ratio of the profit.

We can also use some technical indicator and study the pattern. Even if it doesn't always help it will make your trading decisions more precise or giving you more opportunity to execute a right buying and selling on every trades you've made.

shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:23:15 AM

I know that it varies from people to people and their strategies but there must be some important and basic points which people tend to forget all the time .
Of course I don't want you to reveal your trading strategy but some good tips that would really help me out.

To trade efficiently one must be committed to trading, so he or she needs to have the knowledge and information that he or she needs to know in order to have a successful trade. Most traders these days are just into trading because they heard or saw some news or word of mouth about it.
farwellbit

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:19:44 AM

Trade no more than 5 coins. So it will be much easier for you. But these 5 coins should be studied very carefully. Must know the history of changes in prices, key events for them, etc.
Trading is one of the most difficult thing to do and that you need to do each and everything related to trading very much carefully if you want to make some good earning. The best thing which can help you in doing the trade effectively and efficiently is to learn all the basic things first and then start with the small amount of investment money and keep on increasing the amount with time and experience.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:48:58 AM

Trade no more than 5 coins. So it will be much easier for you. But these 5 coins should be studied very carefully. Must know the history of changes in prices, key events for them, etc.
Trading is one of the most difficult thing to do and that you need to do each and everything related to trading very much carefully if you want to make some good earning. The best thing which can help you in doing the trade effectively and efficiently is to learn all the basic things first and then start with the small amount of investment money and keep on increasing the amount with time and experience.
Please do not listen to stuffs like this. Learning is always the key no matter how you want to start trading and anyone who tells you all you need is just experience for a start is bullshitting you as you will get frustrated in the long run and lose a lot. There are lot and lot of articles, resources and websites that will guide you.

Learn how to use indicators, analyze technically and fundamentally and be able to make good decision in the market. Anything outside this, you are really going to be screwing yourself badly in the long run. After learning, you can start gaining experience, but experiences never come before learning.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:23:11 PM

For trading daily you need to open many account on some big exchanges such as Bittrex, Binance, Bitfinex, Poloniex, etc. because those exchanges has many active daily trading member there, so you just need to monitoring the specify market coin which on from those market that has signal will pump or dump usually it will affect to others, and impact on price graph.
coolstory

Activity: 211

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:33:07 PM

I think he is not taking about long term holding. He is taking about the people who are trading daily, but it is very difficult to manage day trading because value will change with in seconds. So it is very tough job for people who are doing day trading.

Day trading are hard to manage we all know that but if you are dedicated and ypu just focus on what may ever have to do for you can take the risk of daytrading to manipulate everything.

Some people use trading bots, yet I don’t like this. To trade efficiently, we need to learn day trading and we need to be online around 15 hours a day to achieve this. Being online 1-2 hours a day is not consistent with this. I’m writing this depending on my observations.
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:08:17 AM

If you want the easiest way to trade efficiently, then find yourself a broker to do the job. Yes, since you ain’t perfect you will have to consider paying someone to do the trade. If you still want to do the job all by yourself, then consider getting a good and trusted website for trading.

There are methods I use when trading forex and same can be used crypto trading too,just like using market orders, using trailing stops and  limit orders. And store your money between trades.

sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:17:56 AM

To trade efficiently, you can use the special automatic trading bots. For example, I suggest to use an arbitrage platforms. These software instruments give more information for analysis of the moving of the price of crypto currency. Using these tools, you can observe an entire crypto exchange market and detect the start of pumping as fast as possible to commit the right financial operations that will gain you a profit.

I do not trust these bots. I'd better spend more time and search the market of the cryptocurrency, compare the prices of the coins and whatnot. Just my choice.
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:31:48 AM

To trade efficiently, you can use the special automatic trading bots. For example, I suggest to use an arbitrage platforms. These software instruments give more information for analysis of the moving of the price of crypto currency. Using these tools, you can observe an entire crypto exchange market and detect the start of pumping as fast as possible to commit the right financial operations that will gain you a profit.

I do not trust these bots. I'd better spend more time and search the market of the cryptocurrency, compare the prices of the coins and whatnot. Just my choice.

I also don't bot myself. I'm still old school and used my guts and instinct to pull some trades on my own. But I'm not against it, for those who are using it and making some money then good for you. But everyone has its own strategy here. Or maybe I don't know how to make used of them and make profit. Either way, I'm making money so no complaints on my end.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
hongtham

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 09:43:02 AM

For effective transaction requires a basic knowledge, experience over time, more importantly fraudulent, need to be cautious, thorough investigation in every case
Do not believe in anyone but yourself
Only conduct transactions when receiving money in advance either direct transactions or through the presence of prestige quality ...

GOLD Stablecoin https://gold.storage/
Viarahine

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:18:16 PM

Trade efficiently with the help of analysts who provide signals. Trading on signals is more successful than choosing coins yourself, without having certain knowledge.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:29:48 PM

Trade efficiently with the help of analysts who provide signals. Trading on signals is more successful than choosing coins yourself, without having certain knowledge.
Knowledge and understanding of asset as well as this profession is the most important stuff for a trader. He must first gather as much information related to these as possible. Following experts and observing accuracy in their predictions, keeping in mind the past behavior of a coin and at last never letting oneself get dominated by his negative as well as positive emotions. Only then, he can survive here.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:08:20 PM

Know the basics.
Stick to strategy during times of economic turmoil.
Know which trading strategy is more suitable.
Understand the strategy of speculation.
Avoid high-priced bitcoin purchase scenarios and sell them at low prices.
Analyze using tracking indicators such as support, resistance, and moving averages, as this can provide a good idea to make a purchase or sale.
Be able to combine several indicators into your own trading strategy in this way it will usually be the best recipe for success.
You can trade efficiently if you perform and repeat the trading strategy several times that will make you perfect and through that experience you will come up with new business and trading strategies that will be in your benefit. You can not look into everything perfectly from the vary beginning and that is why you should first survive here according to the guiding principals.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:40:27 PM

I think if you are aiming for efficiency, then you should therefore study all your trades to make it all worthwhile. Also, it could be good if you would actually diversify your trades, trading less but covering many different coins in the process. At least, even if you lose in some trades in some coins, you still have other coins that can give you good profit, and so, you're total profit could still be a success so-to-speak, instead of having a rigid margin by way of trading only a few coins.

sonofliberty

Activity: 395

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:07:43 PM

I would assume that the best and most profitable option for investors now is holding but the general strategy looks like purchasing when the price is low and selling whenever the value is going up.

Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:37:07 AM

If you are experience well and can work under the pressure to the possible unexpected struggle that might happen in this business and you can handle things with your own to resolve this so you can trade efficiently .because of the characteristics that Ive said.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:04:11 AM

If you are experience well and can work under the pressure to the possible unexpected struggle that might happen in this business and you can handle things with your own to resolve this so you can trade efficiently .because of the characteristics that Ive said.
Yes, I believe characteristic of a person can take good profit because the emotions of individuals always positive.As a trader we must adopt this technology and handle it with good personality to work with efficiently in terms of trading.
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:25:32 AM

Efficient trading should be done every day for its perfection to be fitting, if you want your trade to be efficient you should trade on a daily basis.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: