Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:33:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin fever  (Read 1028 times)
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:15:50 PM

"There is no single person on earth who haven't heard of bitcoin."

Most people on earth dont even have internet...

Lot of people haven't heard of it and even a larger population doesnt understand it.
There's no really need to understand bitcoin for the average joes. Like they don't really understand the technology behind e.g. smartphones, but they can use it pretty well. They know a lot about their outfit, does it have an apple logo at the back or not and they can easily judge them without any technological knowledge.
Maybe this will be similar to bitcoin, the average joes will only need a good application on their smartphones to use bitcoin and they won't care about the background at all. They will also judge the different alts as well, based on news from unreliable sources, but that's life.
I won't mind if people don't understand bitcoin as long as they are happy to use it...
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:27:34 PM

I think it's a good thing, and better if everyone joins and invests in bitcoin, it will make a nice contribution to bitcoin, the price will go up, bitcoin will dominate the market, and that will definitely happen

nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:32:40 PM

Year, Bitcoin is really popular at the moment, almost people all over the world know about it. But not everyone understand about Bitcoin. LOL. They just know about Bitcoin via news on TV or newspaper. Beside people often have bad thinking about Bitcoin because of lacking knowledge about Bitcoin cause they only know about Bitcoin via few sources without exploring anything about it. LOL. For now, on my facebook I can see a lot of my friend share and talk about Bitcoin but all of them don't know anything about Bitcoin at all Smiley)

Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:37:30 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 02:17:30 AM by Carmen01

There is no single person on earth who haven't heard of bitcoin.
Everyone is talking about it, it's all over the news, everyone is buying it, price is dramatically increasing.
It's like gold rush back in 1848.

So why aren't we calling this bitcoin rush?  
You know, in 20 years from now it would be funny to say - yeah, i bought/mined bitcoin during bitcoin rush back in 2017 Cheesy
bitcoin can give hope in life and we need it that's why it's continue to grow and to it's become wide.I think it's one of the things in life that we can be use in life because it can give conveniece in life and also good to spend our time here not like other thing example if we play game in real world like basketball you will think if you do that because the gambling here is more conveniece to play than in real game like tennis.And if you is a girl like me i want to play an easy game like poker here in bitcoin,you can do anything because bitcoin has everything or all is here

Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:04:22 PM

It seems to me that the situation has not yet reached the scale to be called Bitcoin fever. Of course, a huge amount of people all over the world not only know, but actively use Bitcoin and are involved in the whole process. But at the same time there are a lot of men who are absolutely not interested in crypto currency. They do not see the point in this now, and are unlikely to see at all. As for me, crypto currencies are interesting to a certain percentage of people. Yes, this percentage increases, but it is unlikely that one day it will reach 100%.
KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:08:07 PM

We can call it a fever as it has been viral news around the world nowadays. This, in turn, attracts people from across all life to dabble with cryptos now.
Everyone now wants to be part of the action on this gold mine.

ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:09:41 PM

Recently, bitcoin has grown very much in price. Since people are afraid that bitcoin will again become cheap.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:13:09 PM

It seems to me that the situation has not yet reached the scale to be called Bitcoin fever. Of course, a huge amount of people all over the world not only know, but actively use Bitcoin and are involved in the whole process. But at the same time there are a lot of men who are absolutely not interested in crypto currency. They do not see the point in this now, and are unlikely to see at all. As for me, crypto currencies are interesting to a certain percentage of people. Yes, this percentage increases, but it is unlikely that one day it will reach 100%.

As op said actually we have call bitcoin price bump which is been on the chart as a crucial big bump according to me. We have to think that bitcoin price may fall at any time.
How do you define that men are only investing more in the bitcoin and other cryptos. That is not a true information. You may find both genders will be in the investment. If the currency grows at the same time we may find some adoption in the blockchain related business as well.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:25:54 PM

Everyone is talking about it, it's all over the news, everyone is buying it, price is dramatically increasing.

People just heard about bitcoin that this is a scam and wastage of time but they don't know the importance of bitcoin. And Yeah investors are increasing day by day in bitcoin. Here in my country no one was well aware of bitcoin few years back but now everyone want to invest in bitcoin.

rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:26:04 PM

We can call it a fever as it has been viral news around the world nowadays. This, in turn, attracts people from across all life to dabble with cryptos now.
Everyone now wants to be part of the action on this gold mine.
Like the shovel makers, which are one of the biggest winners in the gold fever of two centuries ago, today some hardware makers hit a real jackpot thanks to the increased interest in Bitcoin digging.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:38:44 PM

While on the ground, probably, most of the population has not yet heard about bitkoyne and crypto currency in general. Even in countries such as China and Russia about bitkoyne, about 80 percent of the population has not heard anything. But those who heard about bitkoyne and how much it grows in price, there really was something like a fever. All massively invest in bitcoin, hoping to get a big profit from raising its rate.

Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:11:52 AM

Some people would still prefer paper money, no matter how popular or widespread the use of bitcoins. Kinda like those people who doesn’t want to have social media accounts.

Happiest

Activity: 206
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:38:07 AM

There are so many people around the world who have not heard about bitcoin.
Many are not fully informed while some are informed wrongly.
And some did hear about it but never took it serious.
Other who did, believe it a mere scam.
Other even do compare it to ponzi schemes and Even HYIPs. So we can't say for now, if its a fever for now.
It is better to come into conclusion next year or the coming one because it seems bitcoin and other cryprocurrencies start been popular this year 2017.
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 02:48:07 AM

in my  county, some peple heard bitcoin is scam investment, 2 years ago, because HYIP program. that why make bitcoin difficult to develop to next level. and now our  goverment trying baned bitcoin and all related transaction.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:51:50 AM

There are so many people around the world who have not heard about bitcoin.
Many are not fully informed while some are informed wrongly.
And some did hear about it but never took it serious.
Other who did, believe it a mere scam.
Other even do compare it to ponzi schemes and Even HYIPs. So we can't say for now, if its a fever for now.
It is better to come into conclusion next year or the coming one because it seems bitcoin and other cryprocurrencies start been popular this year 2017.

yeah you got some point but i think bitcoin is still on fever because as we see its price are still surging ever since bitcoin was born on 2009 and up until now its value has grow a lot more due to more and more people are still going for it every single day, bitcoin is also a bit well known on the web and on some social medias like facebook and twitter, also bitcoin has been popular in some major online shopping sites like ebay, amazon , etc. therfor we can still say that bitcoin is on fire and  its a sure fever on this century.
armansolis593

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:56:43 AM

Half of the population of the world still doesnt know or heard of bitcoin, 3rd world country in its province and places where the are no internet connection.

So why aren't we calling this bitcoin rush?

Why should there are a bitcoin rush in 2017 were the price of bitcoin is ridiculously high and mining is not an option to an average bitcoin user.
It was called gold rush back in 1848 because even an average person can mine gold that is the difference between gold and bitcoin.
lvincent

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:03:37 AM

There's still a lot of people who don't know about bitcoin, There is a really big risk if you're holding bitcoin now unlike the gold rush back then bitcoin and gold should not be compare, if there's gold rush that does'nt mean that whats happening now is bitcoin rush, and i disagree that there is no single person who haven't heard about bitcoin, and for me bitcoin when introduced to other people is wrong i don't want to be selfish but the fact that people don't see bitcoin as a currency will gonna have a really big affect on it in a bad way.

Shamie1002

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:15:10 AM

Maybe or maybe not. If someone can accurately tell how many users use bitcoin then I may agree to it with provided supports.
Bitcoin can be known globally, and we don't now which country do spread the word of cryptocurries which greatly influences adaption or simply ignored by many.
In our country, I think it's starting to attract many given that many newbies here in the forum are my fellowmen ( just an observation ). Or maybe some of them are alts so still not accurate enough to prove anything.
Prices do make some points that it did grow I guess.
Wyne

Activity: 531

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:29:23 AM

Yes now is bitcoin is popular and even now in small society bitcoin is known. It is maybe because of the impact of bitcoin bubbled for a short period of time this year end of 2017. Bitcoin is now called as a fever because of popularity in news, internet and even i the different website bitcoin is advertise. this 2017 is the most memorable year for bitcoin because of fastest rising of it and well spread interest in bitcoin community and crypto world. Now bitcoin is the most successful year unlike on the fast year of bitcoin and hoping that it will continue in this coming year 2018.
Renal

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:31:11 AM

Currently it can not be denied again that bitcoin is increasingly popular and increasingly exist, has been a lot of bitcoin users around the world. Hopefully I hope bitcoin will continue to triumph for the future.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: