Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:11:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin fever  (Read 1028 times)
evlnzsvsc

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:41:42 PM

There is no single person on earth who haven't heard of bitcoin.
Everyone is talking about it, it's all over the news, everyone is buying it, price is dramatically increasing.
It's like gold rush back in 1848.

So why aren't we calling this bitcoin rush?  
You know, in 20 years from now it would be funny to say - yeah, i bought/mined bitcoin during bitcoin rush back in 2017 Cheesy
Increasingly, more people are talking about cryptocurrency, the invisible virtual currency. The tremendous increase in cryptocurrency assets also attracts a large audience. Although of course, the purchase of the asset is at risk. The problem is, not a few people who looked lightly risk from the price increase. In fact, buy cryptocurrency, including bitcoin, without a mature calculation
This market is really not very mature, but it is also true that bitcoin and blockchain in order to get more benign development
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:42:01 PM

Having a title for bitcoin would be a nice idea although it should be approved by everyone. One day looking back at the year when you start dealing with Bitcoin then you can call it like what you said "bitcoin rush" is somewhat nice to hear.

ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:52:18 PM

Yes off-cause there is rush in bitcoin but the popularity is still going global,some individual are really interested at investing while other still believe is online fraud and scam,for those whose who accept it as a finical freedom  investment the sky is there limit.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:17:09 AM

Everyone is talking about it, it's all over the news, everyone is buying it, price is dramatically increasing.

You know, in 20 years from now it would be funny to say - yeah, i bought/mined bitcoin during bitcoin rush back in 2017 Cheesy
Bitcoin become really popular nowadays but not everyone knows it or have an idea of its existence.

Users are increasing and it become globally known but theres no need to rush because everything has timing to be put in its place. Seeing the progress of btc in our country i can say that one of these days i wont be surprise if stores will consider btc as payment.

Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 09:21:44 AM

Yes bitcoin is almost becoming a household name and th profgress that it has made. the Waves and riplles that it has caused can be felt. however we cannot term it yet as a bitcoin rush or fever as the majority of the workd is still clueless about it.

Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:26:13 AM

Well, I will say that you are wrong. There are many people in the world that are not aware and haven't heard about Bitcoin. Even my friends, they are not aware on it and they don't want to be topic about crypto. Becausw they have no idea. Maybe in their minds, Bitcoin is scam. Well, 2018 is the best time for us to spread the information about Bitcoin. The information that they can be rich because of Bitcoin.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:38:16 PM

Yes bitcoin is almost becoming a household name and th profgress that it has made. the Waves and riplles that it has caused can be felt. however we cannot term it yet as a bitcoin rush or fever as the majority of the workd is still clueless about it.

Well it doesn't have to be known by every single person though. Even the internet is still unknown to a lot of people. This year made bitcoin reach a lot of people's consciousness and that showed with he dramatic increase of value.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:52:18 PM

They may have heard about bitcoin but doesn't know its true purpose, value and potential in the future. They are thinking of it now as invisible money because they haven't tried it yet or doesn't have any idea how to trade bitcoin. If you can see, it's still on its early stages of development compared to stocks and other investment vehicles but it has proven its value this year and I hope, will continue to do so.
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:16:40 PM

I guess it is not just barging about being woth bitcoin but the so called fever nust be from the fact that a lot of people symbolizes how bitcoin really helps that financial stability of the person. I personnally have the experience of being helped by it and I known some people who have depended their living on it already.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:14:28 PM

the crazy thing is that not everyone knows bitcoin yet, so I can not imagine what it will be after
Yes this is true not everyone knows bitcoin. Specially in rural area they dont know bitcoins cause this place no electricity, no internet, and no gadget. Can you imagine the life living in the province, they dont know that bitcoin is a big help for them to make there life success.

Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:29:32 PM

the crazy thing is that not everyone knows bitcoin yet, so I can not imagine what it will be after
Not everyone knows bitcoin there is lot of poor person in this world. The poor person living in the province without electricity, no internet, and gadget they dont know about bitcoin. There will be no chance to become successful.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Dzernej

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:32:51 PM

Unfortunately bitcoin is for a lot of people scam and useless thing (I am talking for ppl who just heard word "bitcoin - crypto". I think this will be similar story like for internet. First was something boogie but in years all ppl will use it.
pushkarmore

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:36:31 PM

Yeah, really the bitcoin fever is increasing day by day everywhere on the earth and by 20 years from now people will be very much casual about bitcoin and their related things. But it is sure that crypto will be more in power and it will be ruling the market in all the methods right from payment system , Gambling, banking, finance etc.
Puppey

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:47:13 PM

actually there are still some people who is not aware of bitcoin unless you explained it to them and let it know that bitcoin is not harmless
kmlkkl

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:53:40 PM

We can say that technology is harmless. The simplification of people's lives has helped many people to good or bad. Crypto currencies also reveal how good or bad the situation can be. The replacement of the dollar in the future may leave you with a lot of power. The money does not depend on the biology and proclaims independence.

greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:56:20 PM

The name of the topic sounds like a new name for a coin after Bitcoin's fork  Cheesy
Yes, we may compare it with a gold rush. Just yesterday I saw a list of technologies and how much time they needed to take some high number of users (I guess it was 50 mln), so a car took over 60 years and the shortest one was Facebook with three years. I think bitcoin is going to be somewhere between this two sides by it's spreading. 10 years passed already and I expect 10 years more before seeing the real blossom of crypto currencies.
heringasem

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:57:51 PM

The most exiting part is when you are talking to someone and you can tell him that you bought bitcoin at the early stages, not when it was at $1000, much more less than that..  Wink

nill55

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:01:20 PM

for me bitcoin is fever.it helps me to meet my challenges. changed my luck.
koeb88

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:02:21 PM

The bitcoin fever has just begun. Many people are not aware of cryptocurrency right now, but everyday more and more are getting into it. So if China will rejoin, and the US wallstreet join aswell, normal people will be thinking of it too. Then there will be hugh profit if you have money in the system right now.
Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:04:33 PM

I don't think bitcoin is that much famous.Yes it's true that it's gaining fame bit by bit.But it still has a long way to go.I hope that in the near future many countries would start accepting bitcoins.I guess we could see a bitcoin rush in this decade itself for sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: