Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:04:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OmiseGO  (Read 2795 times)
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 05:19:32 PM

I do not have much idea about omisego. but I started to see a lot in the forum. I'm thinking of investigating. maybe it is beautiful. If your investment is nice.

it is as good coin, it has good developers, but i do not like their roadmap, it seems that the developers do not have much "experience" in terms of cryptocurrencies, they have beautiful linkedin profiles, but in terms of tech, they are just newbies.

How are they "newbies" from a tech standpoint?

Positivebetting
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:27:55 PM

Developers are fine but i think they are kinda slow. I mean to be in the top 30 this work shouldnt be enough. But that doesnt mean that i am long on it  Cheesy
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:43:05 PM

Developers are fine but i think they are kinda slow. I mean to be in the top 30 this work shouldnt be enough. But that doesnt mean that i am long on it  Cheesy
I think maybe this is not the time to go up,
every developer must have a certain stage or have a special strategy and must have enough time to be known a lot of enthusiasts, surely one day will surely rise little by little, did not rule will surpass you.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 04:22:19 AM

Come on OMG dont let me down! I am looking forward to the interview with JUN which I think goes up tomorrow if I am not mistaken.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 05:42:50 PM

Seems like OMG is changing their roadmap again, hopefully, this time they will be able to hit targets on time.

Positivebetting
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:33:23 PM

In my opinion, this is one of the most stable currencies. I like this token because it does not lose its liquidity and the team is constantly working on the development of the product.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 04:09:27 PM

In my opinion, this is one of the most stable currencies. I like this token because it does not lose its liquidity and the team is constantly working on the development of the product.

They have been getting hit pretty hard, and harder than most of the other coins which is unusual.

Positivebetting
Branko

Activity: 2520
Merit: 319

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:28:32 AM

They have been getting hit pretty hard, and harder than most of the other coins which is unusual.

Strange indeed, specially since they're recently listed on Bithumb, usually that helps coins that get listed there to pump
price...instead, OMG went down
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:19:08 PM

I do not have much idea about omisego. but I started to see a lot in the forum. I'm thinking of investigating. maybe it is beautiful. If your investment is nice.
it is as good coin, it has good developers, but i do not like their roadmap, it seems that the developers do not have much "experience" in terms of cryptocurrencies, they have beautiful linkedin profiles, but in terms of tech, they are just newbies.

OmiseGO has become one of my favorites. this is the platform that is very cool. It will be developed, and the alt will grow more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSYfsJKp4po
Geor

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:12:39 PM

Check out my Medium thread : Everything you need to know about OmiseGo

I am interested in placing more money into OmiseGO however I am not sure if I can justify putting 10% of my portfolio into it. The team is stellar which is always good when you are investing in a coin, and the advisors are certainly great. However it is unclear as to what the advisors do, daily, weekly, monthly consulting? Who knows.

As to the actual technology I think it is effective and could go mainstream, especially if they can get more people to use it in the foreign countries that a large percent of people dont use bank accounts. I also have been reading more into the POS implementation that hasn't been released if I am not mistaken.

[Edit : I sure am glad that I invested, and will continue to buy some more coins]
Current Market Cap :  $1,049,007,636 USD

Price : $10.28

102,042,552 OMG / 140,245,398 OMG

What are your thoughts on OMG?
Old news, but doesn't change the fact that OMG has a lot of untapped potential. It will be a big winner in this and next years.
Coinredd

Merit: 103

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:31:55 PM

I am holding some OMG for the long-term though not following the updates closely. The team and project are solid so have no worries.
hs84

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:41:17 PM

one of the best coins out there IMO.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:32:50 AM

OmiseGO is a VERY promising crypto that gaining the popularity very fast. Here you can read about the platform and the alt itself: https://thecoinoffering.com/learn/what-is-omisego/. I believe that it will go to the Moon.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 05:08:13 PM

I have been very bullish on OMG, I am really hoping that they are able to release plasma soon.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:34:55 PM

Since OMG is going to be helping Ethereum scale I have been super bullish, however on July 1st 40m tokens will be released into the economy, so lets hope they dont simply dump the tokens on us :p

Positivebetting
riwatmoni

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:48:54 PM

Actually I am aware of the potential of Omisego and I am witnessing how the current market price, but I think OmiseGo coin is very good, because the growth coin is running in good condition, This month reached $ 26. Today's price $ 16 is a better choice for long-term. This year will be more chances to reach $ 50
Branko

Activity: 2520
Merit: 319

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:23:58 PM

One of my favorite coins, but present market situations is not been kind to it
But then again, time to fill my bags more, I guess Smiley
luksonmandela

Activity: 174

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:53:15 PM

Great, I think omiseGo have great long-term future. And have good team to.

I am interested in placing more money into OmiseGO however I am not sure if I can justify putting 10% of my portfolio into it. The team is stellar which is always good when you are investing in a coin, and the advisors are certainly great. However it is unclear as to what the advisors do, daily, weekly, monthly consulting? Who knows.

As to the actual technology I think it is effective and could go mainstream, especially if they can get more people to use it in the foreign countries that a large percent of people dont use bank accounts. I also have been reading more into the POS implementation that hasn't been released if I am not mistaken.

[Edit : I sure am glad that I invested, and will continue to buy some more coins]

Liberty777

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:57:09 PM

Omisego is my favorite cryptocurrency, I think this currency and project have great future.  And in2022 we can see stable in TOP 10 currency

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 01:53:15 PM

Have you guys seen the new OMG wallet demo? Looks pretty sweet : https://www.reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/8wnhjq/demo_ewallet_admin_panel/

Positivebetting
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: