Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:09:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: OmiseGO  (Read 2789 times)
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 10:40:37 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 04:11:02 AM by TimtheYoutuber

Check out my Medium thread : Everything you need to know about OmiseGo

I am interested in placing more money into OmiseGO however I am not sure if I can justify putting 10% of my portfolio into it. The team is stellar which is always good when you are investing in a coin, and the advisors are certainly great. However it is unclear as to what the advisors do, daily, weekly, monthly consulting? Who knows.

As to the actual technology I think it is effective and could go mainstream, especially if they can get more people to use it in the foreign countries that a large percent of people dont use bank accounts. I also have been reading more into the POS implementation that hasn't been released if I am not mistaken.

[Edit : I sure am glad that I invested, and will continue to buy some more coins]
Current Market Cap :  $1,049,007,636 USD

Price : $10.28

102,042,552 OMG / 140,245,398 OMG

What are your thoughts on OMG?

Positivebetting

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zakhal

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

I love crypto

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:00:04 PM

Its going to reach 15-20 dollars this week.
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:11:14 PM

You seem to be really convinced about it, but there are not reasons to see that pump because we haven't heard anything from the dev's during the last few days.

it is a good project, but it still need more development, i really trust in this altcoin, but it is not at the level of their other competitors.

If i was you, i would put all those funds in another crypto, omisego has been launched a long time a go, and they have not been one of the most brilliant projects that are on the market right now.

Waves is touching the moon right now, why dont you invest in there?

Hello
Zakhal

I love crypto

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:19:35 PM

If i was you, i would put all those funds in another crypto, omisego has been launched a long time a go, and they have not been one of the most brilliant projects that are on the market right now.

You have to invest before the moon, not during it. I have plenty of waves already. All top coins moon regulary and OmiseGO is one of the most promising. There are two other top ones which also are building up for moon. As long as the launch conditions stay stable they will moon soon.

In crypto world things always happen sooner than you think. OmiseGo has stayed low for weeks now and hasnt really mooned for long time. I would not bet it staying like this until 2018.

Also Ethereum rise gives room for its tokens to rise also. There is plenty of that right now.
surikat85

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:23:35 PM

You seem to be really convinced about it, but there are not reasons to see that pump because we haven't heard anything from the dev's during the last few days.

it is a good project, but it still need more development, i really trust in this altcoin, but it is not at the level of their other competitors.

bad idea invest in WAVES while  its mooning.

I think that OMG will reach around 40-50 usd next summer.
Do your own research: plasma+sdk wallet+ fees for holders...
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:19:24 AM

I agree this coin is pretty good to grow at least next year.
I got information, that omisego will create their own platform, if it is true, it will lead the price up. I believe it.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:47:34 AM

You should base on their roadmap i heard that German Banks will partner OmiseGo in the future. i forgot the link that my friend sent me. just do your research $50-80 is my prediction in this coin. hope your bags is filled.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 03:36:16 AM

A lot of their development is supposed to happen in 2018 so there is room for improvement. So I am hoping they will be able to target more people without bank accounts.

It seems that it is fairly jumpy from $7-10. Which might be a good time to pick up some coins.

Positivebetting
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:50:29 AM

You should base on their roadmap i heard that German Banks will partner OmiseGo in the future. i forgot the link that my friend sent me. just do your research $50-80 is my prediction in this coin. hope your bags is filled.

It's actually a partnership between Omise and Thai bank Krungsri (Bank of Ayudhya)

This article might be what you're looking for: https://techcrunch.com/2017/09/27/omise-krungsri/

Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:56:39 AM

OMG is working on the $10 price resistance. Once it can get and stay above $10, it will start its
run to $40 -$50.
bixiiMaphi321

Activity: 122

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:10:35 AM

OMG is working on the $10 price resistance. Once it can get and stay above $10, it will start its
run to $40 -$50.
11.4$ and 16$ have other big resistance, i think OMG hard to break those ( at least in this year)
texasman86

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:58:11 AM

interesting how OMG hasnt really done much as far as price movement goes compared to other currencies and tokens.  Disappointing to some degree.  I'm holding Kyber too and it's somewhat similar feel.  I only made the jump into these because of Vitalik.  Given his interest in OMG, I do not think you are making a bad decision putting 10% into OMG.
fromholland

Merit: 107

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:39:11 AM

OmiseGo is one of the big dogs, that will get a nice share of the institutional and retail investor's money over the next few months. Which means up up up!

cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 09:34:26 AM

not necessarily the growth of a coin in today's conditions is caused by news. The total capitalization of cryptology grows, while bitcoin fluctuates, money flows into the most promising altcoyins

trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 09:45:29 AM

You should certainly buy omisego, you will not be regretted, but never put all your money in one thing. This is the best principle I've ever seen.  Smiley

BariaczRoni

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:34:51 AM

OmiseGo has no good movement since last Vitalik call. But i think OmiseGo need to release the wallet, POS reward than the price will go to moon.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 11:55:44 AM

When are they going POS release? Vitalik sometimes very strange things) But capitalization of coin w/o working tech is too high imho...

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 04:40:44 PM

OmiseGo has no good movement since last Vitalik call. But i think OmiseGo need to release the wallet, POS reward than the price will go to moon.

A lot of the developments are planned for 2018, so I am hoping that will be a big year. It is at around $11 which is too high to make a investment imo so I will try and get it under $10.

Positivebetting
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:43:41 PM

I think it wont hurt and is not a bad idea to have around this percentage of OMG in the portfolio. The price assumption of ~$20 in 2018 is really pessimistic if you ask me. Im also this pessimistic all the time and the market keeps proving me wrong constantly while prices shoot up. If we really should see a total market cap of 2-3 trillion as some people predict, $20 should be the bottom for OMG. Overall I think the project is solid and Im happy to hold some OMG in my portfolio.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 09:38:27 PM

I think it wont hurt and is not a bad idea to have around this percentage of OMG in the portfolio. The price assumption of ~$20 in 2018 is really pessimistic if you ask me. Im also this pessimistic all the time and the market keeps proving me wrong constantly while prices shoot up. If we really should see a total market cap of 2-3 trillion as some people predict, $20 should be the bottom for OMG. Overall I think the project is solid and Im happy to hold some OMG in my portfolio.

It is better to under evaluate than over :p I would be perfectly fine with $20 at the end of 2018, but yeah I agree if the market keeps moving even at a 30-40% rate it can certainly exceed $20.

I am really interested in their mission, as crypto becomes more mainstream it will be good to have a financial service that is targeting people without bank accounts. (If I am understanding what I am reading. ) 

Positivebetting
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 11:46:10 PM

This project will be huge in a few months, i have been following this altcoin for a few weeks, i could not understand what was the real purpose of this.

But came on, each coin is just $10,50, i will give a try to this one.

I have been looking for more options to diversify my portfolio, i dont know what to do anymore. I have invested in ethereum and litecoin for a long time, and i got tired because the price has rised a lot, so i dont think that it is worth it to invest right now in those.

Anyway, i am in a telegram group and they all are saying that omisego is going to do a x2 during the following  days.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 04:21:48 AM

This project will be huge in a few months, i have been following this altcoin for a few weeks, i could not understand what was the real purpose of this.

I have been looking for more options to diversify my portfolio, i dont know what to do anymore. I have invested in ethereum and litecoin for a long time, and i got tired because the price has rised a lot, so i dont think that it is worth it to invest right now in those.

Anyway, i am in a telegram group and they all are saying that omisego is going to do a x2 during the following  days.

It is going to 2x why? Likely it is just people randomly speculating or trying to pump for their own benefit.

Positivebetting
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:19:27 AM

Not yet there is still a lot of ground for it to cover as far as i remember the price starts from $7.8 it then starts rising to $9 and sometimes falls back to $7.8 or the current situation happen it will most likely reach $11 and finally get dumped super hard.

Again i might be wrong this time as it is  bullish market it might just break the $11 mark and reach $20 easily. Currently the team seems really silent I'm sure as they start speaking the price will boom.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 06:03:22 AM

Not yet there is still a lot of ground for it to cover as far as i remember the price starts from $7.8 it then starts rising to $9 and sometimes falls back to $7.8 or the current situation happen it will most likely reach $11 and finally get dumped super hard.

Again i might be wrong this time as it is  bullish market it might just break the $11 mark and reach $20 easily. Currently the team seems really silent I'm sure as they start speaking the price will boom.

Yeah I mean $12-$13 is the ATH and it is at $11.24 right now according to Coinmarketcap. I am really interested in its 24 hour trading volume though, the last few days have been 10%+. I certainly would be holding it for the long hall.

Positivebetting
artmen007

Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:42:35 AM

I know that a very good project with a great future. Expect him to strong growth by the end of the year. But while the rising coin from the top. Technology is good I think if they don't grow so straight-accumulating power in 2018.

High risk high payoff
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 04:00:14 PM

I know that a very good project with a great future. Expect him to strong growth by the end of the year. But while the rising coin from the top. Technology is good I think if they don't grow so straight-accumulating power in 2018.

I cant really see the market cap going above 2.3B, however the crypto market has surprised me before.

Positivebetting
fromholland

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:18:32 PM

Yeah I mean $12-$13 is the ATH and it is at $11.24 right now according to Coinmarketcap. I am really interested in its 24 hour trading volume though, the last few days have been 10%+. I certainly would be holding it for the long hall.
1 tip for you, start looking at the value of coins in BTC, not in us$. It's what all the big investors do, and it's what counts. If you're winning in us$ but losing in btc, you'd better put all your money in btc and sit back.

Zakhal

I love crypto

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:31:40 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 12:52:04 AM by Zakhal

It took until friday. The rocket launched just few minutes ago. Binance is showing 17 dollars.
kripto para

Merit: 501

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:06:31 AM

it can make 2x in one month. omg is one of the strong coins, you can buy without thinking too much.
i also have some investment in omg and i don't even think about selling it from 20 usd.
Talbot49

Activity: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:28:38 AM

choo choo  Grin
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 02:47:57 AM

choo choo  Grin

Pretty insane jump today, I might have to get some more. Although buying ATH isnt always the best move, lets gamble.

Positivebetting
baronious

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:48:22 AM

If you don't know what this coin is about then what makes you say it will be huge?
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 11:41:57 PM

If you don't know what this coin is about then what makes you say it will be huge?

I think he was trying to say he couldn't understand it for a few weeks and then finally did.

Very nice increase though, I cant wait for 2019 to see what is in store for us.

Positivebetting
ptrnyc

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:51:25 PM

1 tip for you, start looking at the value of coins in BTC, not in us$. It's what all the big investors do, and it's what counts. If you're winning in us$ but losing in btc, you'd better put all your money in btc and sit back.

You're not going to find many coins that went up in BTC in 2017....
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 09:13:56 PM

You're not going to find many coins that went up in BTC in 2017....

I typically use ETH anyway, but it is good to think about it in terms of coins and not fiat. I am more interested in the coins themselves rather than the fiat value.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 11:26:51 PM

I am sell my OMG

Care to explain why you are selling?

Positivebetting
william8829

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:50:33 AM

I am interested in placing more money into OmiseGO however I am not sure if I can justify putting 10% of my portfolio into it. The team is stellar which is always good when you are investing in a coin, and the advisors are certainly great. However it is unclear as to what the advisors do, daily, weekly, monthly consulting? Who knows.

It is not a secret that most of the market cap came after it got Ethereum co founder Vitalik Buterin to highlight its potential.  Remebering that, maybe send a tweet to Vitalik asking his thoughts about OMG at the moment.  He could tweet back,(you never know) potentially have another wave of investments.   Like it or not, this is the type of market we are experiencing right now.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 09:22:17 PM

It is not a secret that most of the market cap came after it got Ethereum co founder Vitalik Buterin to highlight its potential.  Remebering that, maybe send a tweet to Vitalik asking his thoughts about OMG at the moment.  He could tweet back,(you never know) potentially have another wave of investments.   Like it or not, this is the type of market we are experiencing right now.

Well I would love for him to do it again, however it is increasing with his help. I like the project and am still learning something new every day.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 04:56:24 PM

Small drop but I am excited for 2018, just ready to enter in the new year (crypto investment wise )

Positivebetting
oxonhu

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:05:02 PM

commercial bank is one of biggest bank in germany. there was a rumor but im not sure if it was official .  there is a topic on reddit about it. https://www.reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/72xpjf/commercial_bank_partnership_with_omise_to_use/

its an old news , omg has big potential for sure and has big volumes everyday. if im not wrong it made ath $21 . omg will rise more but maybe need some more deals but official deal not just rumors .than can take a sit on top 10 easily.

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 03:14:10 PM

commercial bank is one of biggest bank in germany. there was a rumor but im not sure if it was official .  there is a topic on reddit about it. https://www.reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/72xpjf/commercial_bank_partnership_with_omise_to_use/

its an old news , omg has big potential for sure and has big volumes everyday. if im not wrong it made ath $21 . omg will rise more but maybe need some more deals but official deal not just rumors .than can take a sit on top 10 easily.

Yeah I am not sure if it is real, but would be really good for the coin if it is. Yeah I really like the daily volume and road map of the coin.

I like the "cash in, cash out" idea https://blog.omisego.network/omisego-update-fuseki-milestone-and-cash-in-cash-out-details-f2eada1fdc2f

Positivebetting
surtur001s

Activity: 406
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:20:32 PM

very like this token...as far as I know when mining will be available the project will be in top 10
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:40:44 PM

A wise investor I think will invest with this project as it has a chance to reach up to 40$ but not giving all that he has. Watching it until it goes up to 10$, if OMSG will make it this amount that would be the perfect time to make another investment for it shows the big chance of making it up to 40$.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 09:22:18 PM

very like this token...as far as I know when mining will be available the project will be in top 10

It has been in the top 10 before, so hopefully this year it will be able to make some moves.

A wise investor I think will invest with this project as it has a chance to reach up to 40$ but not giving all that he has. Watching it until it goes up to 10$, if OMSG will make it this amount that would be the perfect time to make another investment for it shows the big chance of making it up to 40$.
I am more concerned about the year speculation of the coin. I am certainly not investing to make 40% ( which is good from a tradition point but not crypto )

Positivebetting
Cart

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:41:59 PM

Does anyone know how much of the OMG got airdropped and with which ratio that was distributed. Was it based on your ETH balance at the time of a snapshot, does anyone have more info on it?
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 07:22:19 PM

Does anyone know how much of the OMG got airdropped and with which ratio that was distributed. Was it based on your ETH balance at the time of a snapshot, does anyone have more info on it?

Was there actually an airdrop or was it fake? If there was I would assume it would be based on your ETH balance.

Positivebetting
Gaius Cryptus Tradius

Activity: 196

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:32:26 PM

OMG got airdropped to a lot of people right? But they have a great vision for the future, and great community and support

ruffles2016

Activity: 475

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:22:32 PM

Omisego is one of those greater than mere speculation coins in the market. It working as intended and their product is okayish. I believe we will hear lot more about omisego in 2018 Q3.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 05:34:40 PM

Omisego is one of those greater than mere speculation coins in the market. It working as intended and their product is okayish. I believe we will hear lot more about omisego in 2018 Q3.

I agree, I think 2018 will be a very good year for OMG. If they are successful they will actually be affecting peoples lives which gives it so much more value.

Positivebetting
SheepSuit

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:39:58 PM

OmiseGO is a very practical coin, and has some real world applications.

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 02:55:05 AM

I am very excited to see the future of OMG and what it holds. $27 currently, with a huge increase today.

Positivebetting
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:27:24 AM

I am very excited to see the future of OMG and what it holds. $27 currently, with a huge increase today.

I had some on margin from 18$ and woke this morning to see 22.50 and sold it all off. As I see the price now I am kicking myself very hard !

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

SheepSuit

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:59:00 AM

I had some on margin from 18$ and woke this morning to see 22.50 and sold it all off. As I see the price now I am kicking myself very hard !

The life of a trader Smiley I mean you made a nice move, just be happy about it. Other opportunities might come.

lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:22:47 AM

I think the price should be around $ 50. He's not in the right place right now. Markette deserves 22 higher than usual.
mittooss

Activity: 154

DEm1CKDTViM1y9YmEcBaktNLWVx8rwuQUm

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:36:48 AM

It is a very good coin but I didn't get the Airdrop yet, in another post I have read that they have started distribution of Airdrop.
Bittoshi

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:41:28 AM

Let's hope for some more progress in 2018. I really like the project and think it has great potential. But there also seems to be a lot of speculation in the current price.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:10:17 AM

OmiseGo has good potential, current price is $25.94 and this price has reached from $10 in a month. The management team is also have great vision and mission, however we cannot predict anything 100% but as per my research OMG would reach $50 to $60 before 2018 I think. This coin is a slow and steady achiever compared to other altcoins in crypto market.
bircoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:14:24 AM

The price may not increase but the holders are very solid. The price will rise for a moment.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
Blueblade

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:44:05 AM

OmiseGo has been on a steady growth since the very beginning.But for a long time it was worth 7-10 $.
The value has started to increase since December.Then the price does not fall below 10 $.This year the price continues to increase. Currently at 26 $ level.Expect to reach $ 50 soon.
fromholland

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:56:44 AM

I'm in OMG for the long term. But it's also a good mid-term investment right now, as 2018 has some great steps on the roadmap.

HSCrew

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:22:07 AM

omg needs just plasma release date to be announced and will explode with at least 5x price in few days. and I expect this happening very very soon
andrey755

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:30:39 AM

If you dont understand OmiseGo or want to learn more, check out the free OmiseGo101 course I created.

As to the actual technology I think it is effective and could go mainstream, especially if they can get more people to use it in the foreign countries that a large percent of people dont use bank accounts. I also have been reading more into the POS implementation that hasn't been released if I am not mistaken.

Is it actually plausible for OMG to reach $20 during 2018 when they plan on making some good updates. I am really trying to figure out the chance that the market cap could reach $2,040,851,040 which at current market standards would put it at #16 from #21

A pretty good coin for including it in the portfolio, is being actively developed and has a good interest, so the price increase should not make you wait. I would have believed in this coin and left it for a long time.
Vit83

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 01:56:22 PM

Is  it already late to invest in OMG or it will grow more? I have a very hard FOMO about a lot of coins:(

david_019

Activity: 256

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:11:38 PM

You have to invest before the moon, not during it. I have plenty of waves already. All top coins moon regulary and OmiseGO is one of the most promising. There are two other top ones which also are building up for moon. As long as the launch conditions stay stable they will moon soon.

In crypto world things always happen sooner than you think. OmiseGo has stayed low for weeks now and hasnt really mooned for long time. I would not bet it staying like this until 2018.

Also Ethereum rise gives room for its tokens to rise also. There is plenty of that right now.

Haha. Absolutely yes my friend making investment after the project was touched the moon is boring and I don't think an investor is still make a sense if he/she will do that since the project is already landed. And for me making profit for that is already not possible to happen so not a good idea. Investing here is not like a traditional way, so risky but when you hit or got pick the right one which makes you success is very fulfilling.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 04:15:21 AM

I'm in OMG for the long term. But it's also a good mid-term investment right now, as 2018 has some great steps on the roadmap.

I love the future for OMG in 2018, I will be very surprised to see it.

omg needs just plasma release date to be announced and will explode with at least 5x price in few days. and I expect this happening very very soon

Lol "at least 5x". I dont think you can speculate it being a 5X, however I think it will certainly be very good if the implementation goes well.

A pretty good coin for including it in the portfolio, is being actively developed and has a good interest, so the price increase should not make you wait. I would have believed in this coin and left it for a long time.

I am glad that I decided to pull the trigger on the buy Smiley

Is  it already late to invest in OMG or it will grow more? I have a very hard FOMO about a lot of coins:(

I believe it will grow more personally, so I dont think it is too late. However you should do a lot of research yourself if you decide to invest. My Medium thread in the OP is a good place to start if you dont know much about the project.

Positivebetting
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:38:04 AM

I liked omg but i invested in a new project similar to omg, im talking about everex, im sure it will follow the footpaths of omg.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 04:37:12 PM

I liked omg but i invested in a new project similar to omg, im talking about everex, im sure it will follow the footpaths of omg.

Interesting, I have not heard of it but will look into it. Always good to have competition in the space.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 05:11:29 PM

According to CoinmarketCap OMG is at $13 per coin. This is a perfect opportunity for people to make a first investment or bring their position down.

And now it is $18.72.. would have been a nice little buy. Anything under $20 will be a good buy in 2018.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 09:08:26 PM

Looks like it is going back down, so if you were ever interested in it then this is a good time to get involved.

Positivebetting
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:13:31 PM

All cryptos going another correction today but many are green so it should be short-lived.
Good chance to buy OMG under $15 today.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 06:29:19 AM

All cryptos going another correction today but many are green so it should be short-lived.
Good chance to buy OMG under $15 today.

I see a lot of promise with OMG, it will actually change peoples lives and that is something I want to be apart of.

Positivebetting
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:45:01 AM

Omisego has very bright future ahead in next 6 to even 12 months. Its coin to be included in every other portfolio. I plan to buy some more omisego in a month, waiting for my salary.
Exmo.

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:11:44 AM

Go Go OmiseGO !
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:35:06 AM

OMG has a good development stage in recent years thanks to the specific and precise development strategies of its leadership team. The market is going down pretty deep but OmiseGO is still pretty firm in this market when its value does not fall too much. In the next few months, OmiseGO will definitely grow as the market starts to recover and get more attention from the community and investors returning to the cryptocurrency market.

anatolydiz

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:16:19 AM

OMG has a good development stage in recent years thanks to the specific and precise development strategies of its leadership team. The market is going down pretty deep but OmiseGO is still pretty firm in this market when its value does not fall too much. In the next few months, OmiseGO will definitely grow as the market starts to recover and get more attention from the community and investors returning to the cryptocurrency market.
In spring, with the advent of capitalization, we will see a price of 80-100 dollars for OmiseGO

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 05:19:55 PM

In spring, with the advent of capitalization, we will see a price of 80-100 dollars for OmiseGO

Well I sure hope we can reach that evaluation :p

Positivebetting
SheepSuit

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:25:15 PM

Is OmiseGO a coin which works well for small payments in your opinion?

Veseloff

Activity: 448

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:23:28 PM

Hello! I heard that OmiseGO signed a contract with McDonald's. Has anyone heard of this? If someone has information, please send the source. This news is very interesting, if so, then I will invest in a large one!

Skunker

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:45:54 PM

Hello! I heard that OmiseGO signed a contract with McDonald's. Has anyone heard of this? If someone has information, please send the source. This news is very interesting, if so, then I will invest in a large one!

lol, i think thats like 6 month old info
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 01:51:56 AM

Pretty sure that is Omise and not omisego.

Positivebetting
Skunker

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:19:39 AM

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@pandorasbox/omisego-omg-officially-announces-mcdonalds-partnership-in-thailand
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 06:51:41 PM

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@pandorasbox/omisego-omg-officially-announces-mcdonalds-partnership-in-thailand

Yeah so I was right

Omise, OmiseGo's parent company, has officially announced a partnership with McDonalds Thailand to be their exclusive payment gateway for their website and mobile delivery app.

Positivebetting
jimbo2000

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:54:35 PM

Yeah so I was right

Omise, OmiseGo's parent company, has officially announced a partnership with McDonalds Thailand to be their exclusive payment gateway for their website and mobile delivery app.

Funny how it literally says it right there in the article he sent to you as if to prove you wrong. It's still great news for OMG and if we see it adopted as a payment method then that will really be a good step.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:04:26 PM

Old news but does not change the fact that OMG has big untapped potential. It is going to be a big winner in 2018
and beyond.
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:11:17 PM

I'm aware of the potential of Omisego and I watch its markets. You also mentioned buy omisego can make interesting things this year. It can reach much higher prices this year, maybe within 4-5 months.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 01:00:43 AM

I'm aware of the potential of Omisego and I watch its markets. You also mentioned buy omisego can make interesting things this year. It can reach much higher prices this year, maybe within 4-5 months.

I am going to be holding it long term, but within 4-5 months if it yields a 10% return that will be good enough for me Smiley

Positivebetting
vitlk

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 05:12:08 AM

I want to buy a little. Is the entry point good now?
redcucumber

Activity: 153
Merit: 14

SOLARIS COIN

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:11:22 AM

I am going to be holding it long term, but within 4-5 months if it yields a 10% return that will be good enough for me Smiley

yeah hold it till july i think this is the time where omg hits very high last year but be wary of the bears because it started in june when nearly all coins is going down because of the bch forking bitcoin dominance is very high at this point trade with caution

ransow72

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:50:05 AM

OmiseGo good coin this coin growth travel in good condition.This month it reached $26 . Today price $16 it's better choice to long-term. This year it will more chances to reach $50
SheepSuit

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:44:23 AM

I want to buy a little. Is the entry point good now?

Always difficult to say, but if you look at the technicals it has been stable here for a long time, looks like a support level

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 03:56:27 PM

OmiseGo good coin this coin growth travel in good condition.This month it reached $26 . Today price $16 it's better choice to long-term. This year it will more chances to reach $50

I think OMG has an actual chance of changing peoples lives that dont have bank accounts. If they can actually change peoples lives, a lot of money will be involved for those who are holding it. Not a risk free investment, OMG is still risky but I think it will pay off. We shall see.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 08:07:01 PM

If you are interested in Omisego or have some tokens, you guys should tune into their live stream on 1/31/18 https://blog.omisego.network/announcing-omisego-town-hall-0x1-338a7b7ea897

Positivebetting
Veseloff

Activity: 448

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:23:18 PM

I think OMG has an actual chance of changing peoples lives that dont have bank accounts. If they can actually change peoples lives, a lot of money will be involved for those who are holding it. Not a risk free investment, OMG is still risky but I think it will pay off. We shall see.

I agree with you! Investing in OmiseGo is one of the best! Especially they have a contract with MCdonalds! So I think you can invest and not even think!

JavaLove

Activity: 434

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:42:59 PM

Yeah so I was right

Ok, a good reason finally to add and OmiseGo into my coins. It they manage to start in Thailand and then expand in Asia, OMG will be to the moon.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
tim_larry

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:29:16 AM

You should certainly buy omisego. I both for 100 USD
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 07:55:19 PM

You should certainly buy omisego. I both for 100 USD

You think it will go to $100?

The livestream is tomorrow at 3am UTC

Positivebetting
Kulllianll

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:22:17 PM

OmiseGO was in my portfolio, but grew poorly compared to others and I sold it on time. Replaced by more promising young coins. For a month they have already grown well.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 09:41:29 PM

OmiseGO was in my portfolio, but grew poorly compared to others and I sold it on time. Replaced by more promising young coins. For a month they have already grown well.

I think OMG is a good pick for my risk management, and I dont own my entire portfolio. Hard to really tell what will be successful in 2018, but im banking on OMG!

Positivebetting
mycoin2018

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:43:06 AM

I just sold all my omg to neo and eth. 2018 was supposed to be a big year and I even told three great dev to apply a position with them because they seem to be really serious and great prospect and none got a reply that I know.

Long list of job on website but no one getting a reply that I know about. It is all the warning signal I needed to dump. Time will tell if it was right move.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:53:48 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 12:40:43 PM by SamboNZ

I just sold all my omg to neo and eth. 2018 was supposed to be a big year and I even told three great dev to apply a position with them because they seem to be really serious and great prospect and none got a reply that I know.

Long list of job on website but no one getting a reply that I know about. It is all the warning signal I needed to dump. Time will tell if it was right move.

Considering its a global application, I do think it would be a needle in a haystack situation especially there are tons of good developers and 2018 would be a good year for OMG think cause there are good updates to happen in Q2 cause they failed to release the updates in Q1 "wallet SDK".
mycoin2018

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:11:51 PM

Considering its a global application, I do think it would be a needle in a haystack situation especially there are tons of good developers and also i do think 2018 would be a good year for OMG since i do think there are good updates to happen in Q2 cause they failed to release the updates in Q1 "wallet SDK".

"Tons of good developers?"

Love to know where they are and as you've pointed out so kindly:

failed to release updates + not following up good devs = makes no sense at all
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:49:39 PM

Considering its a global application, I do think it would be a needle in a haystack situation especially there are tons of good developers and also i do think 2018 would be a good year for OMG since i do think there are good updates to happen in Q2 cause they failed to release the updates in Q1 "wallet SDK".

I am only looking at the githubs of both omise and omisego and it is being updated
https://github.com/omisego
https://github.com/omise
every coin experienced delays in their development and failed release dates but if you have given up on the project and have choosen other coins then good luck on your endeavor.
mycoin2018

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:16:04 PM

I am only looking at the githubs of both omise and omisego and it is being updated
https://github.com/omisego
https://github.com/omise
every coin experienced delays in their development and failed release dates but if you have given up on the project and have choosen other coins then good luck on your endeavor.

Thanks for the kind words, I should really clarify my position though because I may have not explained myself well enough. I haven't given up on omg I think it's a good project but if they are not performing in a fashion fitting to a good business model, I don't hold is my opinion, there's so many coins out there, the competition is ferocious at the top, especially for good devs. If you're not hiring, in all likelihood you're not expanding/improving at competitor pace. If the situation changes I'd quite like to buy back, but as I see it, I'll be buying back from lower levels unless the market as a whole moves forward and then of course other coins will outpace their ROI and that might be the time to buy.

Their missing targets means they need more devs, and there are not "tons of good developers" available for hire, not even close or they wouldn't be missing targets...sell for me. One guys opinion only, could shoot to the moon tomorrow.
mycoin2018

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:27:17 PM

Just to check I wasn't being unfair because I do understand people can be swayed by negative or positive feedback I checked twitter and they have a hire advert which is how I recommended other devs and I scrolled down a fair way to find no replies to any interested candidates...it's a definite big red flag.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 06:45:21 PM

Just to check I wasn't being unfair because I do understand people can be swayed by negative or positive feedback I checked twitter and they have a hire advert which is how I recommended other devs and I scrolled down a fair way to find no replies to any interested candidates...it's a definite big red flag.

They have posted on Glassdoor before, and hired more people after the ICO. They dont have to be hiring all the time. If you are a good developer or a valuable asset, you can simply contact them and they could hire you that way. The just dont have a "hire me" button right now. I dont see it as a big deal, but maybe down the road it will be.

Positivebetting
jesselui

Activity: 854
Merit: 109

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:35:32 PM

İt going to 3 0 dollars this month i think. Omise has good potential Undecided Roll Eyes

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
mycoin2018

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:53:35 PM

They have posted on Glassdoor before, and hired more people after the ICO. They dont have to be hiring all the time. If you are a good developer or a valuable asset, you can simply contact them and they could hire you that way. The just dont have a "hire me" button right now. I dont see it as a big deal, but maybe down the road it will be.

That's just not factually correct at all, they are hiring which is why it's all very bizarre and mismanaged.
alexis.brg

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:26:38 PM

I also see the increase potential but at the beginning i will invest only 100 USD
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:31:05 AM

I don’t really know much about this coin but there was a time when I trusted this coin a lot and saw some potential in it of growing with the passage of time but it looks like things have changed more than I expected. It should have been more famous than it is like neo, Litecoin, waves, Ethereum classic or ripple. They were once below it and now are considered as the best of the best.
breeze170

Activity: 186

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:56:16 AM

Omisego is one of my favourite coins in the market. I am following it ever since and its quietly coming on top coins list. It is one of the besy buy and forget coins so current time is right time to buy.

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:07:52 PM

Omisego is one of my favourite coins in the market. I am following it ever since and its quietly coming on top coins list. It is one of the besy buy and forget coins so current time is right time to buy.

$10 is a great price point to get in for those who want to get involved.

Positivebetting
Krister--

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:26:28 PM

I think they are working to slow. They need to strike now while the iron is hot and the competition is low.
mycoin2018

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:39:08 PM

Don't really agree with that either. Weekly chart doesn't look healthy for neo eth or omg. Quoting dollars here is just betting on bitcoin. If bitcoin keeps going it's realistic omg could hit 5$ since it's 8.7$ right now...I might be interested in a buy back at that kinda flash crash for a short term trade.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 05:47:29 PM

BTW they just tweeted a few hours ago a hiring link : https://omise.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/

They just werent ready, and now they are.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 05:48:30 PM

Don't really agree with that either. Weekly chart doesn't look healthy for neo eth or omg. Quoting dollars here is just betting on bitcoin. If bitcoin keeps going it's realistic omg could hit 5$ since it's 8.7$ right now...I might be interested in a buy back at that kinda flash crash for a short term trade.

I am more interested in making long term gains. I am not a "graph magician" so I dont rely on that. 80% of that is complete BS while maybe 20% of the technical stuff might be useful.

Positivebetting
mycoin2018

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:48:18 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 07:02:02 PM by mycoin2018

BTW they just tweeted a few hours ago a hiring link : https://omise.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/

They just werent ready, and now they are.

That was the link I sent to some guys a month ago that they were advertising a month ago?

Edit. I see your taking this seriously enough so I'll continue. Basically they don't release their code, which is OK by me so we need other methods of evaluating what they are doing:

- Missing deadlines.
- Placing hiring adds but not following up devs which compounds failure of deadlines.

Remember this is a fully funded operation that's supposedly up and running.

Until I see actual work then this is the markets best sell amongst the top coins.

mycoin2018

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:03:23 PM

I am more interested in making long term gains. I am not a "graph magician" so I dont rely on that. 80% of that is complete BS while maybe 20% of the technical stuff might be useful.

Understood graphs can be misleading but overlooking the tie between OMG $ price and BTC in a bear market that's dictated by BTC price is a serious flaw in investment/decision making.
jhontwis

Activity: 756
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:59:45 PM

OmiseGO has begun to face each other. I can do some research. Maybe I can do it on investment. But I will not be hasty. The decline in bitcoin prices should officially end.
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:20:08 PM

Omisego seems gaining good market capital leading to the growth taking place in a sustained manner. Being a separate platform and marking its uniqueness it has gained good investors. Recently came across Omisego classic, is this a fork of Omisego or an alternative. Anyone has come across this.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 04:56:10 PM

Omisego seems gaining good market capital leading to the growth taking place in a sustained manner. Being a separate platform and marking its uniqueness it has gained good investors. Recently came across Omisego classic, is this a fork of Omisego or an alternative. Anyone has come across this.

I have never heard of it, I almost never look into forks. I have been keeping up with the omisego team and so I wont want to leave from them. Plus I am guessing the classic is trying to market itself as the "real" OMG which is complete BS.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 08:53:26 PM

Who else is invested in OMG or has some interest? I want to talk about the project's roadmap.

Positivebetting
Phewphewphew

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:49:37 PM

Who else is invested in OMG or has some interest? I want to talk about the project's roadmap.

I'm thinking about investing in it, but I want to trade my LTC for it, so not quite sure if I should do it now or when LTC is mooning a bit more.

But the roadmap is the thing which keeps the FOMO away, I think OMG will go up in price when they accomplish to finalize plasma, and I dont think this will happen before Q3-4 this year, if even.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 06:10:50 PM

I'm thinking about investing in it, but I want to trade my LTC for it, so not quite sure if I should do it now or when LTC is mooning a bit more.

But the roadmap is the thing which keeps the FOMO away, I think OMG will go up in price when they accomplish to finalize plasma, and I dont think this will happen before Q3-4 this year, if even.

Good speculation and I think it does hold some truth. Plasma will be a huge implementation.

Positivebetting
Mumei19

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:20:59 PM

When it was $ 8 I was thinking too much and did not dare invest in it. Until it was $ 20 I was really shocked. But luckily I bought it for 10 $/ 1omg. never been late 🙂
LEINADbtc

Activity: 240

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:23:25 PM

I have heard some good stuff on OmiseGO.
From big Youtube crypto guys. Not that bad to be honest  Grin Not sure how far can it go, tho.

——< Datecoin | The fastest successful match. The hottest ICO ever. >——
ANN | Medium | Twitter Facebook | LinkdedIn | Telegram
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:27:46 PM

OMG is an erc-20 token so it can be safely stored in any ethereum wallet outside of an exchange. Once its own blockchain is created they will have to create their own wallet which also provides a way to stake your coin. There will also be a way to convert the erc-20 token into the new omg tokens when that happens I assume.
Peao
Legendary

Activity: 1320
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:19:20 PM

now we need to see 50 dollars. because the whales are the coins that are still in their wallet. Smiley
withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:51:49 PM

Omisego is very interesting coin to add in your portfolio or wallet. As far as I know developers are very active in Japanese markets and potential is huge. But they are lagging behind roadmap that is true.

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
Francis Freeman

Activity: 1005
Merit: 502

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:53:52 PM

[Edit : I sure am glad that I invested, and will continue to buy some more coins]

Thank you for sharing you content. I really like OMG as well, but I think they are working too slowly. If they already implemented their full technology it would have been much better and maybe OMG price would be over 100$ right now...

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
FredStringbet

Activity: 35
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:10:03 PM

Interesting project. I don't own any yet, but am thinking about investing.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:31:20 PM

Thank you for sharing you content. I really like OMG as well, but I think they are working too slowly. If they already implemented their full technology it would have been much better and maybe OMG price would be over 100$ right now...

We can only hope so Smiley I am excited for the project because I think they can change the world and make an impact. The price will be good according to their success for sure.

Positivebetting
nuskill

Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:20:57 PM

i think omiseGo is one of the really save longterm plays that will have its big outburst again sooner or later.

even its being hold down by whales at the moment
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 02:26:13 AM

i think omiseGo is one of the really save longterm plays that will have its big outburst again sooner or later.

even its being hold down by whales at the moment

I hope so, I think OMG can actually change peoples lives.

Positivebetting
prabakharras

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:08:13 AM

Omisego still has price room to go down
https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/omisego/usd
That when I'll buy more

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 05:53:20 PM

Omisego still has price room to go down
https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/omisego/usd
That when I'll buy more

I am thinking about buying some more. Really bullish on the project now.

Positivebetting
Grossmeister

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 06:13:27 PM

I have heard some good stuff on OmiseGO.
From big Youtube crypto guys. Not that bad to be honest  Grin Not sure how far can it go, tho.
Still and as can. I think the price of a coin will grow, after a slight correction. We are waiting for news from the project, and preferably positive news.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
licemer11

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:22:14 PM

OMG very powerful coin with great future i think. With such support any currency will be successful
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:28:59 PM

I am holding some OMG for the long-term though not following the updates closely. The team and project are solid so have no worries.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 02:14:05 AM

I am holding some OMG for the long-term though not following the updates closely. The team and project are solid so have no worries.

If I am not mistaken the funds will be released to the developers in June. If this is correct then you will certainly want to make note of this.

I guess an announcement is to be made next weekend.

Positivebetting
cryptofunn

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 07:56:56 AM

This project is very powerful. And you can be sure that by buying now, at the end of the year we will be in profit. This is a long project. Until summer, according to technical analysis, the price will go flat. Closer by the summer, we will see growth. In summer, the restoration of altcoins will begin, which will continue in autumn

lenj

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:00:57 AM

More partnership event will lead the coin goes to the moon.
$50 in price is easy if its partnership with big company.
Hope more good news in general cryptocurrency which make crypto price and marketcap increase.
impulse709

Activity: 597
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:19:57 AM

Hope more good news in general cryptocurrency which make crypto price and marketcap increase.
NO, i don't think more partnership will decide the price. I saw many hot project like Arcblock, Cybermiles, Thekey have lots of partner but the price not increase too much. In these day, the important things to help the price increase is the quanlity of partner, quanlity product!
crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:23:33 AM

It offers a decentralized exchange mechanism to provide multi-asset and cross-chain interoperability, which can be scaled up and securely through stock evidence.
blumkinnn

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:02:24 PM

NO, i don't think more partnership will decide the price. I saw many hot project like Arcblock, Cybermiles, Thekey have lots of partner but the price not increase too much. In these day, the important things to help the price increase is the quanlity of partner, quanlity product!
Partners do not decide anything. The main thing that would be the demand for coins, that is, the interest of large investors is needed.

demenBTC

Activity: 742

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:14:09 PM

This project is very powerful. And you can be sure that by buying now, at the end of the year we will be in profit. This is a long project. Until summer, according to technical analysis, the price will go flat. Closer by the summer, we will see growth. In summer, the restoration of altcoins will begin, which will continue in autumn
Is it really hard to analyze the growth or decrease crypto, stuasi always said another and very disappointing, crypto experienced many shocks since the beginning of the year

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 08:54:05 PM

Is it really hard to analyze the growth or decrease crypto, stuasi always said another and very disappointing, crypto experienced many shocks since the beginning of the year

If it gets adopted it will be good, but right now it is only targeting a very interesting market of unbanked people. It sounds good, but unless the software and tokens can be used it is the same as everything else. You just have to hope they can actually do it, but now other coins are coming by to compete like lalaworld

Positivebetting
yunusseymen16

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:05:59 PM

This is one of the my favourite coin. I'm aware of the potential of Omisego and I watch its markets. You also mentioned buy omisego can make interesting things this year. It can reach much higher prices this year, maybe within 4-5 months.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 09:25:03 PM

This is one of the my favourite coin. I'm aware of the potential of Omisego and I watch its markets. You also mentioned buy omisego can make interesting things this year. It can reach much higher prices this year, maybe within 4-5 months.

I certainly hope so, but it is still risky of course. I believe the developers get their coins in June, so it will be an interesting time. ( Maybe even staking will be released then... )

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 06:44:32 PM

A hard spoon: https://medium.com/@omise_go/o-m-forking-g-1cc257b890ec

Still not sure if this is a joke.... I havent looked to much into it.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 09:22:22 PM

https://twitter.com/Omise/status/981760392677343232?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fthehodl.life%2Fomisego-omg-just-made-a-big-move-toward-mass-adoption%2F&tfw_creator=thehodllife&tfw_site=thehodllife

Pretty good news here for OMG, hopefully they will be able to prove to ShinhanCard how cheaply their service can be.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 04:02:48 PM

Who else is interested in OMG? Nice Gainzzz these last few days

Positivebetting
faruk34

ETH: 0x1C829E7A1b5cA44cc381863e10448504e07f78e9

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:37:05 PM

Omisego is one of the projects with the greatest potential. The team is very strong. OmiseGO uses ethereum-based financial technology. It aims to be a rival to today's banks. interesting but ambitious project

Bimerok

Activity: 207

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:38:46 PM

I also looked at the OmiseGO project, it has a very strong team that has experience, but investing in this coin needs to understand that it will have to be kept on a purse for a long time.
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:39:50 PM

Omg highly potential coin the team and developer are from Asia and eth founder is economic advisor and they have Thailand government support
HazardXXX

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:44:53 PM

Omg highly potential coin the team and developer are from Asia and eth founder is economic advisor and they have Thailand government support
This project has many pluses, do not you think it's suspicious? You need to carefully study all the details before investing in OmiseGO.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 07:56:08 PM

This project has many pluses, do not you think it's suspicious? You need to carefully study all the details before investing in OmiseGO.

What do you think is suspicious about it?

Positivebetting
SistaFista

Activity: 1638

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:09:03 PM

Their devs are pretty good, to be honest, i am more than confident in OmiseGO, and looking at what they are working on i can really tell you that i am super bullish (new partnerships, like Sonder, new meetings every week) They are more than great for me.

What do you think is suspicious about it?

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 10:24:18 PM

Omisego is now being traded on Bithumb which is likely the cause of the surge. Tomorrow the chat with JUN and the airdrop details will be launched. ( ELEC airdrop to omg holders )

Positivebetting
Bilgent

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:42:13 PM

I do not have much idea about omisego. but I started to see a lot in the forum. I'm thinking of investigating. maybe it is beautiful. If your investment is nice.

██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄       BYBIT │ reddit       ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
   Sports & Derivatives Trading        Mobile App for iPhone & Android
   24/7 Customer Support        NFT Marketplace        Launchpad/Launchpool
KobeBriant 24

Activity: 205

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:23:59 PM

I do not have much idea about omisego. but I started to see a lot in the forum. I'm thinking of investigating. maybe it is beautiful. If your investment is nice.

it is as good coin, it has good developers, but i do not like their roadmap, it seems that the developers do not have much "experience" in terms of cryptocurrencies, they have beautiful linkedin profiles, but in terms of tech, they are just newbies.

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 05:19:32 PM

it is as good coin, it has good developers, but i do not like their roadmap, it seems that the developers do not have much "experience" in terms of cryptocurrencies, they have beautiful linkedin profiles, but in terms of tech, they are just newbies.

How are they "newbies" from a tech standpoint?

Positivebetting
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:27:55 PM

Developers are fine but i think they are kinda slow. I mean to be in the top 30 this work shouldnt be enough. But that doesnt mean that i am long on it  Cheesy
hasna17

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:43:05 PM

Developers are fine but i think they are kinda slow. I mean to be in the top 30 this work shouldnt be enough. But that doesnt mean that i am long on it  Cheesy
I think maybe this is not the time to go up,
every developer must have a certain stage or have a special strategy and must have enough time to be known a lot of enthusiasts, surely one day will surely rise little by little, did not rule will surpass you.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 04:22:19 AM

Come on OMG dont let me down! I am looking forward to the interview with JUN which I think goes up tomorrow if I am not mistaken.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 05:42:50 PM

Seems like OMG is changing their roadmap again, hopefully, this time they will be able to hit targets on time.

Positivebetting
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:33:23 PM

In my opinion, this is one of the most stable currencies. I like this token because it does not lose its liquidity and the team is constantly working on the development of the product.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 04:09:27 PM

In my opinion, this is one of the most stable currencies. I like this token because it does not lose its liquidity and the team is constantly working on the development of the product.

They have been getting hit pretty hard, and harder than most of the other coins which is unusual.

Positivebetting
Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:28:32 AM

They have been getting hit pretty hard, and harder than most of the other coins which is unusual.

Strange indeed, specially since they're recently listed on Bithumb, usually that helps coins that get listed there to pump
price...instead, OMG went down
trickyriky

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:19:08 PM

OmiseGO has become one of my favorites. this is the platform that is very cool. It will be developed, and the alt will grow more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSYfsJKp4po
Geor

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:12:39 PM

Old news, but doesn't change the fact that OMG has a lot of untapped potential. It will be a big winner in this and next years.
Coinredd

Merit: 103

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:31:55 PM

hs84

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:41:17 PM

one of the best coins out there IMO.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:32:50 AM

OmiseGO is a VERY promising crypto that gaining the popularity very fast. Here you can read about the platform and the alt itself: https://thecoinoffering.com/learn/what-is-omisego/. I believe that it will go to the Moon.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 05:08:13 PM

I have been very bullish on OMG, I am really hoping that they are able to release plasma soon.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:34:55 PM

Since OMG is going to be helping Ethereum scale I have been super bullish, however on July 1st 40m tokens will be released into the economy, so lets hope they dont simply dump the tokens on us :p

Positivebetting
riwatmoni

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:48:54 PM

Actually I am aware of the potential of Omisego and I am witnessing how the current market price, but I think OmiseGo coin is very good, because the growth coin is running in good condition, This month reached $ 26. Today's price $ 16 is a better choice for long-term. This year will be more chances to reach $ 50
Branko

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:23:58 PM

One of my favorite coins, but present market situations is not been kind to it
But then again, time to fill my bags more, I guess Smiley
luksonmandela

Activity: 174

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:53:15 PM

Great, I think omiseGo have great long-term future. And have good team to.

Liberty777

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:57:09 PM

Omisego is my favorite cryptocurrency, I think this currency and project have great future.  And in2022 we can see stable in TOP 10 currency

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 01:53:15 PM

Have you guys seen the new OMG wallet demo? Looks pretty sweet : https://www.reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/8wnhjq/demo_ewallet_admin_panel/

Positivebetting
Branko

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:23:35 PM

Have you guys seen the new OMG wallet demo? Looks pretty sweet : https://www.reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/8wnhjq/demo_ewallet_admin_panel/

I guess people dislike it, no other explanation for today downward slide in price
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 03:43:56 PM

I guess people dislike it, no other explanation for today downward slide in price

The price does not reflect the technology. Hence bitcoinnect, tron, EOS ( before main nets )

Positivebetting
andrebai

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 03:50:31 PM

Omise go great coin, it in top 10 in my portfolio. When they will release all their ideas the will go to the moon.
Cryptagio
Copper Member

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:30:18 PM

We welcome all the OmiseGO community to trade OMG tokens on the Cryptagio exchange.

https://cryptagio.com/

We believe that this listing will be a good addition to OmiseGO community and will help with keeping the token and project's value this high. Welcome! Smiley

https://cryptagio.com - crypto exchange platform
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:12:53 PM

OMG is a potential coin, and I still hold more than 3,000 OMGs in my wallet on Bittrex exchange. I bought OMG when its price was $ 7. I was wrong not to sell OMG for $ 18. But I believe the price of OMG will increase more this year
Branko

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:31:54 AM

For some reason, its price halved vs ETH (even worse vs BTC) in previous month or two
mishelinbtc

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:53:28 PM

The people I know have made a lot of money. But now I do not know exactly what the situation is, it could be a buying opportunity. I recommend your research.
DRVX

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:24:50 PM

Omise go great coin, it in top 10 in my portfolio. When they will release all their ideas the will go to the moon.

Despite the fact that OmiseGO does not demonstrate its best sides, it is still one of the altcoins I believe in. I am sure that it is still undervalued. Those, who are interested in OMG can watch this stuff: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKDQwGLvRM0
BryanK

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:47:32 PM

I could not imagine even in the worst dream that OMG can fall to below $ 4, what is happening now and what to expect in the future?
Branko

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:30:55 PM

I could not imagine even in the worst dream that OMG can fall to below $ 4, what is happening now and what to expect in the future?

The winter is coming to crypto world, it seems
juraangel

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:12:16 PM

OmiseGo is now one of the most powerful projects on the market! I think that a great future awaits him!
Kirja

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:04:21 PM

Blah Blah Blah another useless shitcoin. Of course it will rise, when all crypto rises. I dont expect this year dead of OMG, but next year it will fall much more. This year no ATH for bitcoin for sure and next year downtrend will be much bloodier. Cryptocurrencies are worth nothing and are driven only by greed
lamadu3

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:01:51 AM

No, you are wrong. People do like OmiseGO despite the fact that its price is pretty low now. They hope, the token will rise. Watch this awesome video about OMG. Enjoy it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-4V0Miv5qY
Vovan99

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:09:33 AM

I have been watching this coin for a long time, it is very interesting to me, but I can not allocate investments to it unfortunately.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 03:02:53 PM

No, you are wrong. People do like OmiseGO despite the fact that its price is pretty low now. They hope, the token will rise. Watch this awesome video about OMG. Enjoy it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-4V0Miv5qY

I will certainly take a look at it, thanks. OMG has a long way to go, but once they launch a product they can finally grow.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 07:36:33 PM

OMG has been getting slapped among the other cryptocurrency projects. I am still holding it though, and would love to see this project make some innovations. However I am obviously ready to lose all my money.

Positivebetting
jesselui

Activity: 854
Merit: 109

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:38:17 PM

It gave me and people good time. But then, with the big collapse, the market fell. I think Omisego is an investment that can never be abandoned. An option that should be evaluated.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:24:33 AM

OmiseGo prices only now
$ 1.14 and it seems very difficult to be able to raise prices to the price of $ 10 again it is really very difficult, but it can happen if there are good developments that can attract demand to buy OmiseGO.
Branko

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:32:42 AM

OmiseGO reality check:

https://www.reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/a4figu/my_take_on_omisego_expectations_vs_reality/
kuverty

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:23:57 AM

We just need to be patience as it's a long term project. There will be a time when the price of OMG will be high and we will celebrate together.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: