Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:05:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OmiseGO  (Read 2795 times)
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 03:14:10 PM

commercial bank is one of biggest bank in germany. there was a rumor but im not sure if it was official .  there is a topic on reddit about it. https://www.reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/72xpjf/commercial_bank_partnership_with_omise_to_use/

its an old news , omg has big potential for sure and has big volumes everyday. if im not wrong it made ath $21 . omg will rise more but maybe need some more deals but official deal not just rumors .than can take a sit on top 10 easily.

Yeah I am not sure if it is real, but would be really good for the coin if it is. Yeah I really like the daily volume and road map of the coin.

I like the "cash in, cash out" idea https://blog.omisego.network/omisego-update-fuseki-milestone-and-cash-in-cash-out-details-f2eada1fdc2f

Positivebetting
surtur001s

Activity: 406
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:20:32 PM

very like this token...as far as I know when mining will be available the project will be in top 10
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:40:44 PM

A wise investor I think will invest with this project as it has a chance to reach up to 40$ but not giving all that he has. Watching it until it goes up to 10$, if OMSG will make it this amount that would be the perfect time to make another investment for it shows the big chance of making it up to 40$.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 09:22:18 PM

very like this token...as far as I know when mining will be available the project will be in top 10

It has been in the top 10 before, so hopefully this year it will be able to make some moves.

A wise investor I think will invest with this project as it has a chance to reach up to 40$ but not giving all that he has. Watching it until it goes up to 10$, if OMSG will make it this amount that would be the perfect time to make another investment for it shows the big chance of making it up to 40$.
I am more concerned about the year speculation of the coin. I am certainly not investing to make 40% ( which is good from a tradition point but not crypto )

Positivebetting
Cart

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:41:59 PM

Does anyone know how much of the OMG got airdropped and with which ratio that was distributed. Was it based on your ETH balance at the time of a snapshot, does anyone have more info on it?
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 07:22:19 PM

Does anyone know how much of the OMG got airdropped and with which ratio that was distributed. Was it based on your ETH balance at the time of a snapshot, does anyone have more info on it?

Was there actually an airdrop or was it fake? If there was I would assume it would be based on your ETH balance.

Positivebetting
Gaius Cryptus Tradius

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:32:26 PM

OMG got airdropped to a lot of people right? But they have a great vision for the future, and great community and support

ruffles2016

Activity: 475

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:22:32 PM

Omisego is one of those greater than mere speculation coins in the market. It working as intended and their product is okayish. I believe we will hear lot more about omisego in 2018 Q3.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 05:34:40 PM

Omisego is one of those greater than mere speculation coins in the market. It working as intended and their product is okayish. I believe we will hear lot more about omisego in 2018 Q3.

I agree, I think 2018 will be a very good year for OMG. If they are successful they will actually be affecting peoples lives which gives it so much more value.

Positivebetting
SheepSuit

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:39:58 PM

OmiseGO is a very practical coin, and has some real world applications.

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 02:55:05 AM

I am very excited to see the future of OMG and what it holds. $27 currently, with a huge increase today.

Positivebetting
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:27:24 AM

I am very excited to see the future of OMG and what it holds. $27 currently, with a huge increase today.

I had some on margin from 18$ and woke this morning to see 22.50 and sold it all off. As I see the price now I am kicking myself very hard !

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

SheepSuit

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:59:00 AM

I had some on margin from 18$ and woke this morning to see 22.50 and sold it all off. As I see the price now I am kicking myself very hard !

The life of a trader Smiley I mean you made a nice move, just be happy about it. Other opportunities might come.

lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:22:47 AM

I think the price should be around $ 50. He's not in the right place right now. Markette deserves 22 higher than usual.
mittooss

Activity: 154

DEm1CKDTViM1y9YmEcBaktNLWVx8rwuQUm

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:36:48 AM

It is a very good coin but I didn't get the Airdrop yet, in another post I have read that they have started distribution of Airdrop.
Bittoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:41:28 AM

Let's hope for some more progress in 2018. I really like the project and think it has great potential. But there also seems to be a lot of speculation in the current price.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:10:17 AM

OmiseGo has good potential, current price is $25.94 and this price has reached from $10 in a month. The management team is also have great vision and mission, however we cannot predict anything 100% but as per my research OMG would reach $50 to $60 before 2018 I think. This coin is a slow and steady achiever compared to other altcoins in crypto market.
bircoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:14:24 AM

The price may not increase but the holders are very solid. The price will rise for a moment.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
Blueblade

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:44:05 AM

OmiseGo has been on a steady growth since the very beginning.But for a long time it was worth 7-10 $.
The value has started to increase since December.Then the price does not fall below 10 $.This year the price continues to increase. Currently at 26 $ level.Expect to reach $ 50 soon.
fromholland

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:56:44 AM

I'm in OMG for the long term. But it's also a good mid-term investment right now, as 2018 has some great steps on the roadmap.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: