Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:19:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OmiseGO  (Read 2789 times)
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 11:46:10 PM

This project will be huge in a few months, i have been following this altcoin for a few weeks, i could not understand what was the real purpose of this.

But came on, each coin is just $10,50, i will give a try to this one.

I have been looking for more options to diversify my portfolio, i dont know what to do anymore. I have invested in ethereum and litecoin for a long time, and i got tired because the price has rised a lot, so i dont think that it is worth it to invest right now in those.

Anyway, i am in a telegram group and they all are saying that omisego is going to do a x2 during the following  days.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 04:21:48 AM

This project will be huge in a few months, i have been following this altcoin for a few weeks, i could not understand what was the real purpose of this.

I have been looking for more options to diversify my portfolio, i dont know what to do anymore. I have invested in ethereum and litecoin for a long time, and i got tired because the price has rised a lot, so i dont think that it is worth it to invest right now in those.

Anyway, i am in a telegram group and they all are saying that omisego is going to do a x2 during the following  days.

It is going to 2x why? Likely it is just people randomly speculating or trying to pump for their own benefit.

Positivebetting
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:19:27 AM

Not yet there is still a lot of ground for it to cover as far as i remember the price starts from $7.8 it then starts rising to $9 and sometimes falls back to $7.8 or the current situation happen it will most likely reach $11 and finally get dumped super hard.

Again i might be wrong this time as it is  bullish market it might just break the $11 mark and reach $20 easily. Currently the team seems really silent I'm sure as they start speaking the price will boom.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 06:03:22 AM

Not yet there is still a lot of ground for it to cover as far as i remember the price starts from $7.8 it then starts rising to $9 and sometimes falls back to $7.8 or the current situation happen it will most likely reach $11 and finally get dumped super hard.

Again i might be wrong this time as it is  bullish market it might just break the $11 mark and reach $20 easily. Currently the team seems really silent I'm sure as they start speaking the price will boom.

Yeah I mean $12-$13 is the ATH and it is at $11.24 right now according to Coinmarketcap. I am really interested in its 24 hour trading volume though, the last few days have been 10%+. I certainly would be holding it for the long hall.

Positivebetting
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:42:35 AM

I know that a very good project with a great future. Expect him to strong growth by the end of the year. But while the rising coin from the top. Technology is good I think if they don't grow so straight-accumulating power in 2018.

High risk high payoff
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 04:00:14 PM

I know that a very good project with a great future. Expect him to strong growth by the end of the year. But while the rising coin from the top. Technology is good I think if they don't grow so straight-accumulating power in 2018.

I cant really see the market cap going above 2.3B, however the crypto market has surprised me before.

Positivebetting
fromholland

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:18:32 PM

Yeah I mean $12-$13 is the ATH and it is at $11.24 right now according to Coinmarketcap. I am really interested in its 24 hour trading volume though, the last few days have been 10%+. I certainly would be holding it for the long hall.
1 tip for you, start looking at the value of coins in BTC, not in us$. It's what all the big investors do, and it's what counts. If you're winning in us$ but losing in btc, you'd better put all your money in btc and sit back.

Zakhal

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

I love crypto

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:31:40 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 12:52:04 AM by Zakhal

Its going to reach 15-20 dollars this week.
It took until friday. The rocket launched just few minutes ago. Binance is showing 17 dollars.
kripto para

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:06:31 AM

it can make 2x in one month. omg is one of the strong coins, you can buy without thinking too much.
i also have some investment in omg and i don't even think about selling it from 20 usd.
Talbot49

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:28:38 AM

choo choo  Grin
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 02:47:57 AM

choo choo  Grin

Pretty insane jump today, I might have to get some more. Although buying ATH isnt always the best move, lets gamble.

Positivebetting
baronious

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:48:22 AM

If you don't know what this coin is about then what makes you say it will be huge?
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 11:41:57 PM

If you don't know what this coin is about then what makes you say it will be huge?

I think he was trying to say he couldn't understand it for a few weeks and then finally did.

Very nice increase though, I cant wait for 2019 to see what is in store for us.

Positivebetting
ptrnyc

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:51:25 PM

1 tip for you, start looking at the value of coins in BTC, not in us$. It's what all the big investors do, and it's what counts. If you're winning in us$ but losing in btc, you'd better put all your money in btc and sit back.

You're not going to find many coins that went up in BTC in 2017....
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 09:13:56 PM

You're not going to find many coins that went up in BTC in 2017....

I typically use ETH anyway, but it is good to think about it in terms of coins and not fiat. I am more interested in the coins themselves rather than the fiat value.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 11:26:51 PM

I am sell my OMG

Care to explain why you are selling?

Positivebetting
william8829

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:50:33 AM

I am interested in placing more money into OmiseGO however I am not sure if I can justify putting 10% of my portfolio into it. The team is stellar which is always good when you are investing in a coin, and the advisors are certainly great. However it is unclear as to what the advisors do, daily, weekly, monthly consulting? Who knows.

It is not a secret that most of the market cap came after it got Ethereum co founder Vitalik Buterin to highlight its potential.  Remebering that, maybe send a tweet to Vitalik asking his thoughts about OMG at the moment.  He could tweet back,(you never know) potentially have another wave of investments.   Like it or not, this is the type of market we are experiencing right now.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 09:22:17 PM

I am interested in placing more money into OmiseGO however I am not sure if I can justify putting 10% of my portfolio into it. The team is stellar which is always good when you are investing in a coin, and the advisors are certainly great. However it is unclear as to what the advisors do, daily, weekly, monthly consulting? Who knows.

It is not a secret that most of the market cap came after it got Ethereum co founder Vitalik Buterin to highlight its potential.  Remebering that, maybe send a tweet to Vitalik asking his thoughts about OMG at the moment.  He could tweet back,(you never know) potentially have another wave of investments.   Like it or not, this is the type of market we are experiencing right now.

Well I would love for him to do it again, however it is increasing with his help. I like the project and am still learning something new every day.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 04:56:24 PM

Small drop but I am excited for 2018, just ready to enter in the new year (crypto investment wise )

Positivebetting
oxonhu

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:05:02 PM

You seem to be really convinced about it, but there are not reasons to see that pump because we haven't heard anything from the dev's during the last few days.

it is a good project, but it still need more development, i really trust in this altcoin, but it is not at the level of their other competitors.

Its going to reach 15-20 dollars this week.

If i was you, i would put all those funds in another crypto, omisego has been launched a long time a go, and they have not been one of the most brilliant projects that are on the market right now.

Waves is touching the moon right now, why dont you invest in there?

bad idea invest in WAVES while  its mooning.

I think that OMG will reach around 40-50 usd next summer.
Do your own research: plasma+sdk wallet+ fees for holders...

You should base on their roadmap i heard that German Banks will partner OmiseGo in the future. i forgot the link that my friend sent me. just do your research $50-80 is my prediction in this coin. hope your bags is filled.

commercial bank is one of biggest bank in germany. there was a rumor but im not sure if it was official .  there is a topic on reddit about it. https://www.reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/72xpjf/commercial_bank_partnership_with_omise_to_use/

its an old news , omg has big potential for sure and has big volumes everyday. if im not wrong it made ath $21 . omg will rise more but maybe need some more deals but official deal not just rumors .than can take a sit on top 10 easily.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: