Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:31:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late, to invest?  (Read 1319 times)
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:47:22 PM

Black tuesday or black friday choose for yourself, but on this question isbit late all of us had opportunity to invest in that moment when prices were down for almost all two days. Its not late to invest, I think the ones who bought on top will have returns too just they will have to wait for that, and buying in dips makes your return much higher.
Look around, look at the prices of course its not too late for investing in crypto currencies, people do that now more then before in my opinion.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 10:16:11 PM

Black tuesday or black friday choose for yourself, but on this question isbit late all of us had opportunity to invest in that moment when prices were down for almost all two days. Its not late to invest, I think the ones who bought on top will have returns too just they will have to wait for that, and buying in dips makes your return much higher.
Look around, look at the prices of course its not too late for investing in crypto currencies, people do that now more then before in my opinion.
when the price of bitcoin rose to the hoary peaks, then many expected a decrease in the price of Yes Bitcoin to buy cheaper. And when the price really fell practical in two, everyone started to panic. I can not understand the logic. Why panic if there is a good opportunity to buy Bitcoin cheaper to make a profit several times more in the future.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:21:23 PM

It is not too late especially these days. Because bitcoin price takes a low value wherein many people are buying it. You can have a great profit if you bought bitcoin in its low price. You will learn everything after it.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:51:35 PM

when the price of bitcoin rose to the hoary peaks, then many expected a decrease in the price of Yes Bitcoin to buy cheaper. And when the price really fell practical in two, everyone started to panic. I can not understand the logic. Why panic if there is a good opportunity to buy Bitcoin cheaper to make a profit several times more in the future.
Yeah true why many people think that bitcoin price drop is a bad thing. precisely you should start to think that bitcoin price drop is a golden opportunity for you to buy bitcoins at a cheap price. do not panic easily against the fluctuations that occur if you do not want to be late for the second time then do not miss this opportunity to buy dude. you know that currently bitcoin prices are still below average due to panic selling some time ago. I think you should take advantage of this opportunity to buy..
blitz18

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:19:49 AM

It is not too late to invest so buy bitcoin at this stage. Invest while you can because bitcoin is good investment and when you hold it price will increase in the long term. Buy when you can btc and take risks to hold.
pangu

Activity: 2758
Merit: 598

CoinMetro

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:57:26 PM

i believe 2018 will be a strong bull-year for cryptocurrency, because it's getting more and more mainstream, and so much more money that wants to be invested, so it might be a good chance to join investing now..
you can invest in coins, but also think about all the good ICOs that are now live!

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:23:27 PM

I've been wanting to invest in Bitcoin since the 3k$ mark. But I just haven't had the time, yes I know it was a big mistake waiting...
But I have about 4000$ to invest into Bitcoin (It's currently sitting with shares, will take a few days to pull out), I was wondering is it too late to invest it? Will it still grow?

first off, take anything you read on this forum with a grain of salt. we have our share of trolls on both sides: permabulls who think BTC will become the world's reserve currency next week, and permabears who are still talking about triple-digits.

personally, i hate when people ask me for advice about entries. in a long term speculative sense, i think it's always a good time to buy some BTC if you don't own any at all. cryptocurrency will transform the world economy and at some point, i believe there will be a very large transfer of wealth from today's economic powerholders to the crypto-rich. on what timeline that takes place? i don't know. the 2013 rally is a good example: buying at $1000 looked like a great idea on the way up. but then you had to sit through 3 years of market action to see any returns on it.

Will we see a big drop/crash soon?

it's impossible to say when it will happen. i wouldn't be surprise to see a blow-off top into $25,000+ first. but i think there will be an epic crash in the next couple months. i have $$ waiting on the exchanges to buy the blood.
no, from my experience it's not too late to invest in bitcoin . There is also a chance to invest in bitcoin because now a days the price of bitcoin is very low and reaches to very low price approx to $7000 . So it is good opportunity to invest in bitcoin now because after few days  the price of bitcoin will increase very sharply or very high rate and become double or triple from the current price . So gain more profit from the bitcoin it is good time to invest in bitcoin.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:42:59 PM

I've been wanting to invest in Bitcoin since the 3k$ mark. But I just haven't had the time, yes I know it was a big mistake waiting...
But I have about 4000$ to invest into Bitcoin (It's currently sitting with shares, will take a few days to pull out), I was wondering is it too late to invest it? Will it still grow?

first off, take anything you read on this forum with a grain of salt. we have our share of trolls on both sides: permabulls who think BTC will become the world's reserve currency next week, and permabears who are still talking about triple-digits.

personally, i hate when people ask me for advice about entries. in a long term speculative sense, i think it's always a good time to buy some BTC if you don't own any at all. cryptocurrency will transform the world economy and at some point, i believe there will be a very large transfer of wealth from today's economic powerholders to the crypto-rich. on what timeline that takes place? i don't know. the 2013 rally is a good example: buying at $1000 looked like a great idea on the way up. but then you had to sit through 3 years of market action to see any returns on it.

Will we see a big drop/crash soon?

it's impossible to say when it will happen. i wouldn't be surprise to see a blow-off top into $25,000+ first. but i think there will be an epic crash in the next couple months. i have $$ waiting on the exchanges to buy the blood.
no, from my experience it's not too late to invest in bitcoin . There is also a chance to invest in bitcoin because now a days the price of bitcoin is very low and reaches to very low price approx to $7000 . So it is good opportunity to invest in bitcoin now because after few days  the price of bitcoin will increase very sharply or very high rate and become double or triple from the current price . So gain more profit from the bitcoin it is good time to invest in bitcoin.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 09:44:24 PM

i believe 2018 will be a strong bull-year for cryptocurrency, because it's getting more and more mainstream, and so much more money that wants to be invested, so it might be a good chance to join investing now..
you can invest in coins, but also think about all the good ICOs that are now live!
The fact is that the crypto currency is becoming popular, but every coin has its own sphere of activity. And Bitcoin will not be as popular as it was before, especially after people lost their money, invested in Bitcoin with its active growth.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:59:18 PM

Not too late to say, still have a huge chances to participate for this. Since the market is in dump, it is better of you just take this opportunity to buy those coins( BTC or altcoins). I really sure, in few days it will pump and it's a money.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:46:20 PM

Some analysts say bitcoin will rise to 100K, other predict that it will become worthless soon.
It is up to us what groupe of analysts we believe more.
Me, I do not have the imagination that bitcoin will turn worthless.
There are so many people convinced of bitcoin, it will keep on the evolving track.
Of course that does not count for many others, especially the small currencies.

It is not up to the analysts, it is up to you what you want to do with bitcoin, and it is up to bitcoin what happens to it, as long as bitcoin is useful bitcoin will keep having value, bitcoin is not really good at being money, but it is great as an investment and store of value that is why in many countries with problems in their economies we see an explosion in the use of bitcoin.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 06:05:56 PM

Hey guys.

Newbie to the forum here... :3

But I have about 4000$ to invest into Bitcoin (It's currently sitting with shares, will take a few days to pull out), I was wondering is it too late to invest it? Will it still grow? Will we see a big drop/crash soon?
My shares barely profit, if I make a few $$,$$$'s from Bitcoin, I would be more than happy since it would be doing better than my shares my advisor put me on.

I'm happy with Bitcoin, alt coins are too unstable for me in my opinion, and they have a much higher risk than Bitcoin.
Is it too late to invest?

Is not too late to invest in Bitcoin and altcoins because at the moment their price are still on the decline direction and is a strong hope that their value will soon appreciate but that will happen i can't tell though but it will be rational for you to invest your money at their current market value of Bitcoin than to wait till later hoping that their price will decline further which may not happen.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:13:30 PM

Some analysts say bitcoin will rise to 100K, other predict that it will become worthless soon.
It is up to us what groupe of analysts we believe more.
Me, I do not have the imagination that bitcoin will turn worthless.
There are so many people convinced of bitcoin, it will keep on the evolving track.
Of course that does not count for many others, especially the small currencies.

It is not up to the analysts, it is up to you what you want to do with bitcoin, and it is up to bitcoin what happens to it, as long as bitcoin is useful bitcoin will keep having value, bitcoin is not really good at being money, but it is great as an investment and store of value that is why in many countries with problems in their economies we see an explosion in the use of bitcoin.

Many countries economy growth is made by bitcoin as it gives job to unemployed people .Now the price of bitcoin is reduced, so this the best time to get into bitcoin for your future. You should not worry by seeing the past and current value. The price fall in bitcoin is always the best opportunity for the new comers.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:26:57 AM

Of course the earlier the better, but then if you will think it is too late already nothing will happen, you just have to be optimistic on things on earth, if there is an opportunity grab it and never say late already because as the saying goes better late than never, so just keep on thinking positve, and enter where there is an open door😃
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:51:27 PM

The best gift to all those who wished they had invested in bitcoin earlier happens to be this deep-dip happening to both bitcoin and ethereum. Knowing the best entry point is now the difficult part, as no one will want to lose their funds if they are in for the short term profits.
icoworld

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:12:43 AM

I do not think that now it's too late to invest the opposite, if you want that this is a great time for this
tankus

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 09:24:07 AM

It's never too late to invest in BITCOIN not even with the new ICOs, one can use the BITCOIN to invest in them and make profit once they are listed
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:44:52 PM

Who told it is too late, this is also the right time to buy because the price of bitcoin is not too high. The values gets fluctuates only. So this the right time to invest in bitcoin. If you are good and knowledgeable in in bitcoin market means you know this is the time to invest. Because if you invest now and hold it for future. The price will increase in future. At that time you can sell your bitcoin and earn more profit than you invest.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
wiro 212

Activity: 218

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:47:33 PM

Hey guys.

But I have about 4000$ to invest into Bitcoin (It's currently sitting with shares, will take a few days to pull out), I was wondering is it too late to invest it? Will it still grow? Will we see a big drop/crash soon?
My shares barely profit, if I make a few $$,$$$'s from Bitcoin, I would be more than happy since it would be doing better than my shares my advisor put me on.

I'm happy with Bitcoin, alt coins are too unstable for me in my opinion, and they have a much higher risk than Bitcoin.

I think not, it's not too late to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin is still able to increase in value and will be more popular in the future, for now the value of bitcoin is high but in the future its value will be even higher, and it can give us advantage.
vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:20:56 PM

Hey guys.

I do not think it's too late to invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin will become more popular in the future. But if you think it's too late to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin prices are too high, you can choose altcoin whose price is still low under bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: