Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:33:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: When I was born at 6 months old doctors in Eastern Bloc said if I would survive I would be retarded. But instead I became a straight A student with no studying, but there are many things a 3 year old is seriously smarter and better than me at -  So what %  (Voting closed: July 24, 2013, 12:18:39 AM)
Make no mistake, you're a full-on retard. - 0 (0%)
You're definitely odd so maybe half savant and half idiot - 0 (0%)
There's no class for what you are but it's definitely really really bad for your gene pool. - 0 (0%)
Oh no, you bred?  Poor poor kids, do they walk upright? - 0 (0%)
No bro, you're pretty normal, just a bit different, if you were rich you'd be eccentric not an idiot. - 0 (0%)
After 30 years I'm still trying to master the moonwalk. - 0 (0%)
And by popular demand:  YOU'RE the biggest troll that ever trolled Bitcointalk.org! - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vlad2Vlad Idiot or Savant %  (Read 4765 times)
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 07:29:58 PM

OK Vlad, whatever. Just try to grab and read an history book, you may stop speaking clichés.

Lol.  Ok, I'm gonna replace my real life experience with some history book written by some other dude with a personal agenda.  Don't tell me you actually believe everything you were taught in school.  Like Christopher Columbus was the first to America?  Lol, that kind of history?  

I think I just found the problem to your lack of knowledge and understanding.

Look, pliznau just hinted about a real life experience different than yours, and you attacked him in the most vicious (and delirious) way.

And BTW, we all have personal, real life experiences that might be the opposite of the ones you are describing, but:

1) bringing up our real life story in a forum where Bitcoin is discussed is not the best idea
2) when discussing deep changes that affected vast regions, one's own experience is tremendously limited and obviously too subjective and biased. You are using emotions, not rationality.

And now I think I will live "Vlad's thread". It's extenuating indeed...

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 07:45:56 PM

Oh my god this is so entertaining, this is only getting better!
Thanks Vlad!

Please tell us again your adventure when you went to the North Pole

Sorry, no North Pole adventures.  But I have a few strip bar stories from Romania and it involves a Poll.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 07:46:29 PM

Instant boner

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 07:48:50 PM

So you saw my dad's face under communism now look at what a few years of America does to a man's face and demeanor.  And mind you, my dad was working 16 hour days and going to night school here to learn English and to be an Engineer.  But you wouldn't know it by looking at how happy he looks.

Compare these faces with the pictures taken just 10 years earlier under communism.

Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 07:50:27 PM

I DON'T have a scar on my leg.  Do you not know what a Cyst scar tissue is?  There is zero damage on my skin, my skin is perfect.  The scar tissue in under the skin, in the muscle and it happens all time from too many injections.  Especially when you give these injections to a tiny malnourished kid.

And please, first you say I'm lying now you're saying I exaggerate a lot.  Please how me where I'm exaggerating.

Oh, I can't draw a conclusion based on my experience and the fact I know these peasant bush dwellers better than you?

If you're French and you talk about French men do you really think I'm gonna contradict you when you obviously have all the experience and I have none?

You're the one exaggerating then - when you think you know my race better than me.  I visit Romania all the time and I keep on contact with friends and relatives all the time.  

I know what's going on and this plizneanu idiot is a complete liar.  And that is a fact.

Did you read what I wrote? I might not be Romanian, but do you think I do not know the East, and especially Romania, when I used the expression "tovarasul securist"? By the way, there is no point in discussing with you - we will have to agree to disagree, especially when you know so well "your race"... I for one have never found nothing that could lead me to think that moral or ethics are related to race.

Morals and ethics are a choice regardless of what race you are.  We all have free will.  And all the guys I met who sucked dick for €50 were sexually perverted and morally corrupt so don't think they did it cause they were about to starve to death.  That's another bullshit excuse.

Tovarasul Securist means nothing when one has google.  Cause otherwise you're telling me you're romanian and I don't buy that cause you know too little about Romanians although you did know most gypsies come from Romania but many Europeans now know that.

Wow, you are a weird guy. I really think your judgment really works in its very own, profoundly broken way. You think that knowing that a lot of Rom/Romani come from Romania is strange, when its basic common knowledge (or hiper-basic google skills)... On the opposite I use a very peculiar expression currently used in very specific cases linked exactly to what you were saying to pliznau (you were one of the snitches, etc.)... And you say that's easy with Google!!!!!

Wow, just wow again Vlad. I'm really amazed by how your brain works. You have this thing that makes me come back and reply...

Cheesy

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 07:50:57 PM

Gross man.  That's not a boner.  Can't you see it's limp and to the left.  Lol

I put it on Facebook for reaction.  I wanted to see how many would get offended given I can't shop for a pair of jeans at Nordstroms without running into a giant man-bonch.  Why is that not offensive?  

But I digress...

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 07:53:16 PM

I DON'T have a scar on my leg.  Do you not know what a Cyst scar tissue is?  There is zero damage on my skin, my skin is perfect.  The scar tissue in under the skin, in the muscle and it happens all time from too many injections.  Especially when you give these injections to a tiny malnourished kid.

And please, first you say I'm lying now you're saying I exaggerate a lot.  Please how me where I'm exaggerating.

Oh, I can't draw a conclusion based on my experience and the fact I know these peasant bush dwellers better than you?

If you're French and you talk about French men do you really think I'm gonna contradict you when you obviously have all the experience and I have none?

You're the one exaggerating then - when you think you know my race better than me.  I visit Romania all the time and I keep on contact with friends and relatives all the time.  

I know what's going on and this plizneanu idiot is a complete liar.  And that is a fact.

Did you read what I wrote? I might not be Romanian, but do you think I do not know the East, and especially Romania, when I used the expression "tovarasul securist"? By the way, there is no point in discussing with you - we will have to agree to disagree, especially when you know so well "your race"... I for one have never found nothing that could lead me to think that moral or ethics are related to race.

Morals and ethics are a choice regardless of what race you are.  We all have free will.  And all the guys I met who sucked dick for €50 were sexually perverted and morally corrupt so don't think they did it cause they were about to starve to death.  That's another bullshit excuse.

Tovarasul Securist means nothing when one has google.  Cause otherwise you're telling me you're romanian and I don't buy that cause you know too little about Romanians although you did know most gypsies come from Romania but many Europeans now know that.

Wow, you are a weird guy. I really think your judgment really works in its very own, profoundly broken way. You think that knowing that a lot of Rom/Romani come from Romania is strange, when its basic common knowledge (or hiper-basic google skills)... On the opposite I use a very peculiar expression currently used in very specific cases linked exactly to what you were saying to pliznau (you were one of the snitches, etc.)... And you say that's easy with Google!!!!!

Wow, just wow again Vlad. I'm really amazed by how your brain works. You have this thing that makes me come back and reply...

Cheesy

Ok, I get it now.  I didn't put it together with calling him a snitch.  I was calling him a lot of things and I thought you were just using a communist saying which was common.

So what are you saying then dude cause you're not Romanian, I'm pretty sure about that.  So then you're Russian or KGB?  WTF is happening here?

Edit:

Wait, you said rom, you mean romi?  That's a very unique word for Gypsies so maybe you are Romanian.  If you are why haven't you said anything all these months man.

Ce ai la cap, esti bolnav?   Ha!

Bitobsessed

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 07:57:28 PM

What say you?
What. The. Fuck?
enuf said.
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 07:58:38 PM

Gross man.  That's not a boner.  Can't you see it's limp and to the left.  Lol

I put it on Facebook for reaction.  I wanted to see how many would get offended given I can't shop for a pair of jeans at Nordstroms without running into a giant man-bonch.  Why is that not offensive? 

But I digress...

I was talking about me actually

Ce ai la cap, esti bolnav?   Ha!
Don't fool yourself, YOU are the crazy one

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
pliznau

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 08:00:45 PM

It's not nice what you said about romanians and you should be ashamed of yourself because don't forget that you are a romanian too. I don't know what trauma you suffered or what happened to you but please get your shit together and seek help. Don't take it personaly but you have big issues that need an experts advice.

void
pliznau

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 08:01:57 PM

It's not nice what you said about romanians and you should be ashamed of yourself because don't forget that you are a romanian too. I don't know what trauma you suffered or what happened to you but please get your shit together and seek help. Don't take it personaly but you have big issues that need an experts advice.

void
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 08:03:21 PM

OK Vlad, whatever. Just try to grab and read an history book, you may stop speaking clichés.

Lol.  Ok, I'm gonna replace my real life experience with some history book written by some other dude with a personal agenda.  Don't tell me you actually believe everything you were taught in school.  Like Christopher Columbus was the first to America?  Lol, that kind of history?  

I think I just found the problem to your lack of knowledge and understanding.

Look, pliznau just hinted about a real life experience different than yours, and you attacked him in the most vicious (and delirious) way.

And BTW, we all have personal, real life experiences that might be the opposite of the ones you are describing, but:

1) bringing up our real life story in a forum where Bitcoin is discussed is not the best idea
2) when discussing deep changes that affected vast regions, one's own experience is tremendously limited and obviously too subjective and biased. You are using emotions, not rationality.

And now I think I will live "Vlad's thread". It's extenuating indeed...

The douchebag said COMMUNISM wasn't that bad.

That was A VAST REGION and not just my personal life experience.

So the guy is obviously a) uneducated and stupid.  Fact!

And b) his parents were informants.  Fact.

This might sound mean but these are the facts.  It's like defending some German idiot for saying nazi's weren't that bad.  You would be ignorant for saying that and more ignorant for defending such a mindless fool.  People who minimize and trivialize the death of tens of millions of innocent people are stupid and foolish and that's what this idiot, plizneanu did and is.

It's really that simple so let's not complicate it with emotions and well, see, he's got his own story.

No, he's an idiot.  Period!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 08:06:02 PM

Fuck you fucko.

Some me where I lied about one thing that I said.

Everything I said was a FACT FACT FACT.

Do you know what facts are, ya informant baby, ya?

You're a sellout like your mom and dad, assmunch.

Tell us again how nazis and communists who together killed tens of millions of innocent people weren't that bad.  You tucking idiot.  The Eastern Bloc communists killed twice as many people as Hitler.  You probably didn't even know that.

How many innocent people died so your informant parents could get some extra salami to feed your sorry pathetic ass? 

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 08:07:29 PM

I'm taking this nasty shit to my main coin page which is full of idiots anyway.

I don't want to get another thread banned and moved to off-topic cause of one mindless idiot.

I'm gonna lock this thread.  Nobody can vote anyway.

Here's my main coin-page:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=256460.2220

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 08:14:00 PM

Unlocked!!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 08:17:34 PM

Ahahahaaaaa.

You're funny, jack.  I knew you couldn't be a woman and be that funny.

Ok, now it's locked.  I had to unlock it to copy some of the posts.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: