Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:13:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to buy?  (Read 1679 times)
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 01:13:45 PM

In my opinion, you should buy bitcoin and some other altcoins. Bitcoin price below 10k is very good for investment. Other cryptocurrencies you can buy are Neo, Litecoin, Ripple, Ethereum, and Verge.

Daimon88

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:50:37 AM

I will buy bitcoin in the dip price because i have only a small capital right now i can't afford to buy when the bitcoin was in high prices, i really to buy bitcoin i know the prices of bitcoin in the future will be in wonderful and i believe the platform of bitcoin.
Even those who have large capital are not willing to garb bitcoin during its pumps. Everyone is here to make more and more money in the easiest and cheapest possible way and for that all smart investors keep an eye on bitcoin for filling their wallets to top with bitcoin when the market is red. It is highly sagacious to invest in bitcoin at low rates because the massive pumps after dips are guaranteed.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:35:09 AM

its better to purchase bitcoin along these same lines since this rate is the most reduced rate up until now. However, dont put your everything cash in bitcoin in one time, get a few and sit tight for the rate adjustment, If the rate will go down again get some over and over and again so that if the rate will draw little by little you can offer you bitcoin little by little to. Keep in mind forget that Sell a few on the off chance that you have a benefit at that particular coin and cost that you purchase. What's more, dont neglect to hold some so that if the rate enormously pumps huge, you can have an extraordinary benefit.
Rosam

Activity: 257
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:40:06 PM

I'am curious as to why advice on litecoin diverge a lot at the moment, safe haven for some, doomed to fall for others. I must admit I would like to know the arguments on both sides.

xitrum

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:00:51 PM

Hi, guys!
I am in cash in Bitfinex now, what would be your advise to do now? What coin to buy or to stay in cash? THANK YOU!
We can see that the price of bitcoin in the past few days has been falling sharply, indicating that the market is going down, investors are gradually losing. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices will continue to fall sharply today and may touch $ 7200 level. So I believe this is the time to buy bitcoin at the best price.

gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:09:04 PM

Hi, guys!
I am in cash in Bitfinex now, what would be your advise to do now? What coin to buy or to stay in cash? THANK YOU!
I think that this time is not appropriate for us to buy and trade, it can be seen that the market in the past is going down sharply, bitcoin prices have reduced the altcoin to follow and still have no mark. restoration effect. For that reason, if we trade at this point the risk will be very high, the loss will be huge if failure.
pinky

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:11:57 PM

It is good time for buying cryptos with fiat/cash and hold till market recover.  I advice to buy zcash,ethereum,mnx,tron etc.. Waves also has potential and big window for upward on price chart and it will go 20$ soon or later.  I advice to buy ethereum for cheap price and join promising ICOs because it is possible not to see this downtrend market for next months.

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2195

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:52:57 PM

Now the panic sales are occuring on the crypto exchange markets, therefore it's a good chance to buy some promising coins when their prices are not so high.

I advice to fill the investment portfolio by these crypto currencies:
Bitcoin (25%)
Ethereum (20%)
NEO (10%)
Cardano (10%)
Monero (10%)
Bitcoin Cash (5%)
and miscellaneous coins (20%)
sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:01:48 AM

i currently own btc,eth,rdd,theta,xrp,appc,trx,ada,lsk,data,wax,srn,cv,bnb,ethos and looking into datx i like to hear others opinions, whats everyone think of my portfolio and what do you have? I know the crypto currency market is down for short term now, due to Google ad ban Sad. But in the long run i don't think we will stay around 3xx billion USD market.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:59:15 AM

I think trading is a difficult way of earning and also profitable. So that you have to learn first. Please don't try to take suggestion from others to buy.  You just learn it which coin are so suitable to buy.  Cause you need to be a trader.  Don't depend on others.  So just take lesson and try to do yourself it will helps you to be a good trader.

67bd67bd

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:27:23 AM

if I were you I might go with ripple and nem

I beleibe thoae have good future
tbterryboy

Activity: 1932
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:20:16 AM

I suggest to gather a portfolio of 7 or 10 coins, it's safer than buying that one.I choose coins from top collections.

You need to have a very good amount of money if you are planning of having this much number of coins in your wallet as the market value of the top rated coins is very much high and that will demand you to invest a huge amount of money as well. However, it is always a good decision to buy the coins which are at the top of the list and the coins having the greater demand as well as market value.
WilliamBratsky

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:39:26 AM

Hi, guys!
We can see that the price of bitcoin in the past few days has been falling sharply, indicating that the market is going down, investors are gradually losing. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices will continue to fall sharply today and may touch $ 7200 level. So I believe this is the time to buy bitcoin at the best price.

it is steady at 8.200 now, do you think it will go down?
I think it will go up shortly because of the raising volume the last 24 hours

chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:54:27 AM

Hi, guys!

it is steady at 8.200 now, do you think it will go down?
I think it will go up shortly because of the raising volume the last 24 hours

Yes today it is increasing and I think the price may cross $9000 within 24 hours. if you buy now then i think 10% profit is fixed you will earn it in 2 or 3 days. apart from this, you can buy altcoins most of them have potential to increase 100%. my choice is Ripple, ETH, NEO.
amzad

Activity: 172

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:36:54 AM

Being relatively new in the market, Vechain (VEN) is performing extremely well, especially in these hard economic times for cryptocurrencies. The coin has show great market strength over the period of one month that cryptocurrencies have seen their worst depressions in years.
The Vechain (VEN) coin is poised to register a higher growth in 2018 than the previous one year it has been in the market and it is just about to start!
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:26:08 AM

Lately, I'm beginning to monitor waves. By speculation , I think it is waves time to fly too. It is running some partnership recently. It was on $4 yesterday after market got green, it came to $5 and now trading at $4.96 . Being at 29 spot on cmc is not doing badly. I'm suggesting waves after Btc and etheruem.
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:56:08 AM

I think about buy an all coin exchange in business market.the investment on share to a buy order and the price others who want that item are willing to pay when buying from a sell order. With low skill you will be paying a lot in brokerage fees and taxes on buy orders depending on your skill and standing with the owner of the station.If the trade costs you depend , and you are working with a few million in capital you need an unrealistic spread to make it worth your while you can probably earn more mining progress in profitable share on buying services.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:12:56 AM

You should be able to understand first what you are trying to do here, if you want to invest in a certain coin know that there are always risks and you are not gaining profits everytime too. Find time to get to know the coins you want to invest in before jumping in to the bandwagon. And here's a tip for you, try to do some research on coinmarketcap.com to check what are the top coins for you to know what to invest your cash in.
Rosam

Activity: 257
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:38:23 AM

I do think too that waves is a good option at the moment, price in BtC is quite low according to the history of the token and you can use the DeX to do a bit of safe trading while you wait for an increase that is likely to come soon (or lease your waves while waiting even if the returns are low, it is free money). If the plan to have bitcoin on the Russian stock exchange with an infrastructure powered by waves comes to life (it was announced for 2018), waves will be one of the big hist of 2018.

readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:44:29 PM

I suggest to gather a portfolio of 7 or 10 coins, it's safer than buying that one.I choose coins from top collections.

7-10 coins in your wallet is the minimal amount. I suppose that the good trader should deal at least with 15 altcoins (plus Bitcoin). I'd buy NEO, ADA, Stratis, Waves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: