Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:57:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 [513] 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:16:11 PM

well, a turnaround of the market would certainly help the team and any update would be seen in a different light so they might want to wait.
unfortunately the market has suffered another dump i think that also this year market will not enter in a bull phase, so i think it makes no sense to wait any longer but try to move forward with the resources accumulated so far and show everyone something tangible for example an irresistible demo...

Doesnt seem we will see bull run anytime soon but that doesnt mean eHealth or any other projects dont have a chance. If the project is good and the team is professional, then they can succeed in bear run also.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
columbocrypto

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:23:02 PM

well, a turnaround of the market would certainly help the team and any update would be seen in a different light so they might want to wait.
unfortunately the market has suffered another dump i think that also this year market will not enter in a bull phase, so i think it makes no sense to wait any longer but try to move forward with the resources accumulated so far and show everyone something tangible for example an irresistible demo...

Doesnt seem we will see bull run anytime soon but that doesnt mean eHealth or any other projects dont have a chance. If the project is good and the team is professional, then they can succeed in bear run also.
Totally agree with you, a project can totally survive  a bear market as long as the team and project fundamentals are strong.
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:17:09 AM

Totally agree with you, a project can totally survive  a bear market as long as the team and project fundamentals are strong.

Correct! Hopefully it could go in that way and I hope the team will not disappoint the community's expectations with this project.
Talking about the team I am very confident the team will try their best and will not disappoint so continue to support the team and follow the progress

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:50:51 PM

Correct! Hopefully it could go in that way and I hope the team will not disappoint the community's expectations with this project.
Talking about the team I am very confident the team will try their best and will not disappoint so continue to support the team and follow the progress

Plus, you have to keep in mind that the team have regular jobs as well. All the medical doctors are probably not involved full time so you have to keep this in mind when you criticize them.
wissy

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:21:06 PM

Plus, you have to keep in mind that the team have regular jobs as well. All the medical doctors are probably not involved full time so you have to keep this in mind when you criticize them.

Its true that doctors in particular are usually fully devoted and concentrated to their jobs, but there should be people in eHealth team that focus on keeping community informed and they dont have to be doctors.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:21:31 PM

it is true if the project is valid, however, has a chance of success even with these market conditions but perhaps the team should change strategy at least at the level of communication and visibility, which are in my opinion two of the main conditions for success, keep high interest of interested users and let the project know at as many people as possible...
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:33:39 PM

Totally agree with you, a project can totally survive  a bear market as long as the team and project fundamentals are strong.

I dont agree.
Of course the medical doctors cant read and write here, but a project which collects million of $ should be able to provide one person for the community.
And they promised it monthes ago!
So I dont accept "they are working hard in the background" or "they have regular jobs".
Working hard also includes working in social media and inform investors.
Every company outside of crypto would got fucked up with this neglecting of the media!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:38:49 PM

Totally agree with you, a project can totally survive  a bear market as long as the team and project fundamentals are strong.

I dont agree.
Of course the medical doctors cant read and write here, but a project which collects million of $ should be able to provide one person for the community.
So I dont accept "they are working hard in the background" or "they have regular jobs".
Every company outside of crypto would got fucked up with this neglecting of the media!

Well, you are absolutely right. From a project that wants to get money from investors, you should be able to expect that they have a staff that is working full time FOR the project and not just besides their regular jobs. And it should also be normal that the team keeps their investors updated.
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:58:08 PM

I dont agree.

Well, you are absolutely right. From a project that wants to get money from investors, you should be able to expect that they have a staff that is working full time FOR the project and not just besides their regular jobs. And it should also be normal that the team keeps their investors updated.

I hope they don't act like they are neglecting the request of this community because in the long run, it will result to a negative feedback to the project itself.
king_of_alts

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:51:52 AM

I hope they don't act like they are neglecting the request of this community because in the long run, it will result to a negative feedback to the project itself.

Yes in the long run it will hurt but maybe the money is just not there yet. All they can do is hire a new CM and pay him with their tokens.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:24:31 AM

Yes in the long run it will hurt but maybe the money is just not there yet. All they can do is hire a new CM and pay him with their tokens.

they're not gonna raise the money if they keep ignoring the community.

beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 01:12:09 PM

I don't think they are after communities Money. As we did see on multiple icos, community is broke.

They are after big, private investors.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:23:17 PM

I don't think they are after communities Money. As we did see on multiple icos, community is broke.

You might be right but, an investor will first do R&D on the project he's risking his money for and if he find so many dissatisfied faces he might get skeptical.
wissy

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:35:42 PM

You might be right but, an investor will first do R&D on the project he's risking his money for and if he find so many dissatisfied faces he might get skeptical.

Community is not broke, they are just more picky now since we seen all of the tricks there are. I think if a right project comes around, they can still see millions raised just from the community.

Frank37

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:54:40 PM

Yes, this is the easiest thing and costs them nothing, we suggested it several times.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:41:32 PM

i also think that the team is focusing on large investors through private-sale, but this does not mean ignoring the community even from here could come some other investor, they(team) must not forget anything all financial aid is more than useful at this time...
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:31:58 PM

Community is not broke, they are just more picky now since we seen all of the tricks there are. I think if a right project comes around, they can still see millions raised just from the community.

I think the same, we can think that it is only under construction because it is something so '' young '', compared to other existing. We still have a lot to witness and evolve in this process of maturation, and in each branch of action we will see giants emerge, I hope to be betting on the right Companies this time
Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:47:40 PM

i also think that the team is focusing on large investors through private-sale, but this does not mean ignoring the community even from here could come some other investor, they(team) must not forget anything all financial aid is more than useful at this time...

Correct! I feel its their obligation to keep the community connected with the project by providing daily updates as what other projects are doing which is quite remarkable so I hope they would resolve it asap. Imho.

Frank37

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:52:43 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2019, 11:13:48 AM by Frank37

Correct! I feel its their obligation to keep the community connected with the project by providing daily updates as what other projects are doing which is quite remarkable so I hope they would resolve it asap. Imho.

I think daily updates are a little over the top, but repairing the ann-thread after being notified on telegram and giving a short 2018/19 update could be expected.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
king_of_alts

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:59:42 AM

I think daily updates are a little over the top, but repairing the ann-thread after being notified on telegram and giving a short 2018/19 update could be expected.

Yeah, they should give an outlook into 2019. Will the roadmap be changed and what are they currently working on and so on.
Pages: « 1 ... 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 [513] 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: