Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:59:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 [495] 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:06:02 PM

since is a long-lasting project will almost certainly catch the next bull phase of the market, they should adopt a strategy to have more visibility when this happens, for example, an airdrop or the release of an mvp to attract as many investors as possible...

They had already an airdrop, but i guess they will have to think about something else to raise back the attention to their product, when they have actually something to show.

Airdrops are no use for some time. People attended their airdrop already forgot about the project one day later. There are lots of ways to raise attention but i hope not again a useless airdrop.

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:46:57 PM

I suppose next year will be a good time to run an ICO, so basically this project could perform well in it specially when the next bullish market begins. I also hope we will see some relevant development updates also in 2019.

Fortunately, ehealth is a long term project so there is plenty of time to wait for the bullish to happen again. Yes we wish there will be more good news in 2019 both from cryptos and from ehealth itself.

I agree. I was also thinking it is a blessing in disguise for this project to have a longer than expected roadmap thereby making it less affected by the current bearish market.

plus they've already raised more than half their softcap. so that's good.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:11:45 PM

since is a long-lasting project will almost certainly catch the next bull phase of the market, they should adopt a strategy to have more visibility when this happens, for example, an airdrop or the release of an mvp to attract as many investors as possible...

They had already an airdrop, but i guess they will have to think about something else to raise back the attention to their product, when they have actually something to show.

Airdrops are no use for some time. People attended their airdrop already forgot about the project one day later. There are lots of ways to raise attention but i hope not again a useless airdrop.

Airdrops could be useful again if projects had working products. People could use the tokens to try out and est the platform and product instead of dumping tokens on shitty exchanges,
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:29:16 PM

I suppose next year will be a good time to run an ICO, so basically this project could perform well in it specially when the next bullish market begins. I also hope we will see some relevant development updates also in 2019.

Fortunately, ehealth is a long term project so there is plenty of time to wait for the bullish to happen again. Yes we wish there will be more good news in 2019 both from cryptos and from ehealth itself.

I agree. I was also thinking it is a blessing in disguise for this project to have a longer than expected roadmap thereby making it less affected by the current bearish market.
i fully agree next year the project will take the bull market and fundraising will go beyond the soft cap, market changes i do not think will influence the project roadmap, just hope to have good news on the development of the project at the beginning of the year...
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:35:53 PM

i fully agree next year the project will take the bull market and fundraising will go beyond the soft cap, market changes i do not think will influence the project roadmap, just hope to have good news on the development of the project at the beginning of the year...

Well we all thought 2018 would be better and it turned out to be a bust so who knows how good 2019 will be for crypto. For now, it seems eHealth made a good choice to lunch next year but no one can predict where that will lead them.

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 04:37:51 PM

This ico is going to last for a very long time and through a good part of 2019, they may be even able to catch the next bull run if they are lucky  Cool

With this progress speed, i think they can catch the next bull run definitely Grin hopefully 2019 will be a better year for all of the crypto community.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
thinkme1st

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 05:56:54 PM

Well we all thought 2018 would be better and it turned out to be a bust so who knows how good 2019 will be for crypto. For now, it seems eHealth made a good choice to lunch next year but no one can predict where that will lead them.

No one knows what next year will bring for Crypto but there is hope that 2019 can be better and a little hope is good rather doing fundraising in these conditions when we already know what the output will be.

Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:27:54 PM

I'm going to go for this 1 last time.
OP, please update the thread with current pictures.. the thread's images are just no longer visible.
Strange though that this keeps so active.

This should be addressed to @antipoff since nkryuchkov doesnt read here, he only posts some news from time to time.
The pictures still are on the server and available, when you click on them.
So maybe it is only a question of for the correct formatting.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:12:33 PM

This ico is going to last for a very long time and through a good part of 2019, they may be even able to catch the next bull run if they are lucky  Cool

With this progress speed, i think they can catch the next bull run definitely Grin hopefully 2019 will be a better year for all of the crypto community.

This must be the longest running ICO that i know off.
Well let's hope 2019 will be good for all of us.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:54:33 PM

In my list of participation, it is also the oldest investment among those who are active. I do not know exactly whether this is a good thing or a bad thing, but the expectation of imminent ascension Jan / 10 makes me believe that the next stage will have better days to run successfully. I hope to be right
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:31:15 AM

I saw longer icos. For example, fcfl is started before ehealth and still doesn't have any timeline when it will finish.

Still, ehealth is one of the longest surely.

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:25:23 AM

Eventually they will need to show some working product if they want to succeed. I reckon they should have concentrated before on that and then, launch the ico  Undecided

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:25:50 AM

In my list of participation, it is also the oldest investment among those who are active. I do not know exactly whether this is a good thing or a bad thing, but the expectation of imminent ascension Jan / 10 makes me believe that the next stage will have better days to run successfully. I hope to be right

Its a good thing, but only if they can provide a mvp or good news, when the bulls are coming back.
If they dont have to show something while the next bull run, they will waste a big opportunity.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:05:15 PM

Eventually they will need to show some working product if they want to succeed. I reckon they should have concentrated before on that and then, launch the ico  Undecided

Every starting project or entrepreneur needs funding in order to deliver a product, we as an investors will take the risk and hope that they can deliver the best there is, that`s one part of an ICO. if eHealth can deliver on 2019 and the market is still on the slump the price will get determined by how good the eHealth platform.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:13:05 PM

The product is a long game but, they are not even communicating here. I am not sure what are their plans.
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:34:52 PM

The product is a long game but, they are not even communicating here. I am not sure what are their plans.

they need the money to develop, just like every other ICO. hope they'll start communicating soon.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:52:51 PM

Moreover, they have in their side plenty of precious time to make the project have a solid development and avoid pitfalls experience with ICO's launched this year. So in effect, its a good thing for them and to the community in general.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:17:41 PM

they need the money to develop, just like every other ICO. hope they'll start communicating soon.

Yes, a good communication will help the project to get more fund especially in this bear market which may give big impact to investors point of views.
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:58:09 PM

Moreover, they have in their side plenty of precious time to make the project have a solid development and avoid pitfalls experience with ICO's launched this year. So in effect, its a good thing for them and to the community in general.

I hope they wont postpone their ICO to any further dates if the situation with crypto doesn't get better yet. Who know, maybe 2019 will be the last years for ICOs as we know it.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:57:30 PM

I hope they wont postpone their ICO to any further dates if the situation with crypto doesn't get better yet. Who know, maybe 2019 will be the last years for ICOs as we know it.

It could be. If security tokens become a hit then nobody wants to invest in utility tokens anymore.
Pages: « 1 ... 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 [495] 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: