Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:21:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 [520] 521 522 523 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:54:33 AM

i do not know how useful it is to follow their telegram channel if there is no news and not even a moderation, on  blockfolio i think we can see if a token is listed on a new exchange by scrolling through the signals,
or by setting a price alarm, we have a list of all available exchanges...

So there is no notification service as mentioned before ...

I did saw someone from the team answered a query from a member last February 2, 2019 in their Telegram channel, so I guess they are still active with this project. Imho.

I am not sure which post you mean, but the last post from the dev is from 31.12.2018.
There is no post from the team last February 2.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:45:34 AM

i do not know how useful it is to follow their telegram channel if there is no news and not even a moderation, on  blockfolio i think we can see if a token is listed on a new exchange by scrolling through the signals,
or by setting a price alarm, we have a list of all available exchanges...

So there is no notification service as mentioned before ...

I did saw someone from the team answered a query from a member last February 2, 2019 in their Telegram channel, so I guess they are still active with this project. Imho.

I am not sure which post you mean, but the last post from the dev is from 31.12.2018.

Yeah, i also checked last posts for if i missed anything. But there is not such a thing.

mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 04:31:49 PM

so the team seems to be still active on telegram, they should make an announcement here too on the forum of the kind we are working hard at the project the roadmap will be respected
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:00:10 PM

In the midst of so many rumors of regulation, oversight, penalties, it would be foolish to leave such a promising project in the middle of the road, many did, I know, but I still think we will hear from Team and continuity of work. I hope soon, because time is relentless, and now is exactly the time to sow

I also hope they wont abandon this promising project because they have quite a big supporter base already which might be future investors or at least users.

Frank37

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:26:07 AM

Yeah, i also checked last posts for if i missed anything. But there is not such a thing.

Just checked it also and If I'm not mistaken I think he is referring to the reply from a team member's post last January 22, 2019 from Antipoff and that reply was on February 2, so it must have been mistaken. But anyways, that is a good sign that the team are still communicating with the community.

It's all very messed up. Antipoff is marked as admin and answered on 22.2.19, but on my threefold request,
if somebody can come to bitcointalk and correct the wrong image tags and let us know how the stand is,
antipoff has forwarded my request to nkryuchkov. So there seems to be little communication in the team as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
matjas

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:35:55 AM

It's all very messed up. Antipoff is marked as admin and answered on 22.2.19, but on my threefold request,
if somebody can come to bitcointalk and correct the wrong image tags and let us know how the stand is,
antipoff has forwarded my request to nkryuchkov. So there seems to be little communication in the team as well.

At least he is reachable and is forwarding messages  which means they are still active and didnt abandon the project so far. Will see if anything comes from your inquiry.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:10:36 PM

so the team and a little present on telegram, has not disappeared completely but i think is needed much more presence and communication here on the forum too...
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:01:27 PM

At least he is reachable and is forwarding messages  which means they are still active and didnt abandon the project so far. Will see if anything comes from your inquiry.

Hopefully its a good sign on them though I would prefer for them to be more active with community discussions and above all, become more active also on the development of the project. Imho.
I agree with you if they are more active in developing the project I think it will make the future of the project bright but regardless of it all depends on their decision

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 01:06:02 PM

so the team and a little present on telegram, has not disappeared completely but i think is needed much more presence and communication here on the forum too...

Oh really?

Did they start removing bot accounts postings at least?

matjas

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:28:23 PM

Thats the minimum they can invest in community management so there is a huge reserve there and we would be happy to see more communication in the future. 

Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:21:14 PM

Thats the minimum they can invest in community management so there is a huge reserve there and we would be happy to see more communication in the future. 

I agree. I think they need to improve more on community management and should have consistent media releases so that the project will be more visible to the crypto-community and will not be forgotten easily. Imho.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 08:57:41 AM

I agree. I think they need to improve more on community management and should have consistent media releases so that the project will be more visible to the crypto-community and will not be forgotten easily. Imho.
so if they are removing the bots from telegram it means that somehow they are still active but maybe they should invest and hire a communication manager who takes care of social networks and the forum
Frank37

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:40:52 PM

so if they are removing the bots from telegram it means that somehow they are still active but maybe they should invest and hire a communication manager who takes care of social networks and the forum

Removing bot entries means that they are reading the messages.
But then ignoring the questions of the community is still unacceptable over such a long period of time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
LastHiT

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:28:14 PM

I'm still very hopeful that one of these days they will surprise the community with a press release more likely with its current development status and plans for the next few months. Smiley
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:34:20 PM

But then ignoring the questions of the community is still unacceptable over such a long period of time.

i think this is going nowhere. if they even have the sincerity to push their project, they should at least address the vital questions from the community. you know what it means when a particular project is not acknowledging the community anymore, they are heading to abandon the project very soon.

I'm still very hopeful that one of these days they will surprise the community with a press release more likely with its current development status and plans for the next few months. Smiley

i doubt that will happen very soon. sorry!

OP was last active last year.  Shocked
MindKey

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:29:20 PM

i think this is going nowhere. if they even have the sincerity to push their project, they should at least address the vital questions from the community. you know what it means when a particular project is not acknowledging the community anymore, they are heading to abandon the project very soon.

Do not wait for the OP, your account was lost even in the initial weeks of the project, or the topic, this was informed several times while we asked to change the images of the presentation page of the topic
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:53:02 PM

Do not wait for the OP, your account was lost even in the initial weeks of the project, or the topic, this was informed several times while we asked to change the images of the presentation page of the topic

Exactly, but that does not stop other agents from putting up on behalf of the Team, this happened when someone introduced himself months ago and interacted with the Community, bringing updates and intentions
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:13:54 PM

I thinnk they had this community manager but he disappeared months ago. It was quite unprofessional.
levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:33:36 PM

I thinnk they had this community manager but he disappeared months ago. It was quite unprofessional.

He had also negative rating which was unprofessional too. He worked like a couple of days tops.

matjas

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:36:19 PM

He had also negative rating which was unprofessional too. He worked like a couple of days tops.

I just hope eHealth team that hired him knows that and are not still paying him even thou we havent heard anything from him in a while.

Pages: « 1 ... 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 [520] 521 522 523 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: