Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:27:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 [522] 523 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 09:11:07 AM

in fact, i wait like all new developments such as the release of mvp that i believe will raise again interest in the project

Yeah, that mvp is crucial. It is important because we can see what is it all about after all and we will see that the team can deliver or not.

Its the only thing right now that will convince their followers after long radio silence. I really hope they will present it to us soon.

Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 09:58:31 AM

in fact, i wait like all new developments such as the release of mvp that i believe will raise again interest in the project

Yeah, that mvp is crucial. It is important because we can see what is it all about after all and we will see that the team can deliver or not.
I personally agree with what you say that indeed mvp is very important and certainly we all hope the team can provide so let's continue to support the team and follow the news

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
king_of_alts

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:38:50 PM

I personally agree with what you say that indeed mvp is very important and certainly we all hope the team can provide so let's continue to support the team and follow the news

so they should update the roadmap, right? The MVP was supposed to be ready in October 2018.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:01:55 AM

This project has supporters that were attracted to its concept and was hoping for the development news from the team but I'm afraid there was none, not even from other channels yet I still has high hopes from this one that they may correct it asap.

That is what i am sad about the most. Its clear that people are supporting this project and they have a lot of people who would promote in on social media and beyond but i am afraid the team cant really value that.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 04:01:24 PM

There were a lot of hype in this thread more than 500 pages. And now interest is dropping every day. I am afraid in near future there won't be anybody.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:03:56 PM

There were a lot of hype in this thread more than 500 pages. And now interest is dropping every day. I am afraid in near future there won't be anybody.

Exactly, if there is no communication over a period of longer than three monthes, the thread will be deserted. This is my experience from other projects.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 08:10:24 PM

unfortunately it is true if the team does not make it soon alive with some news or at least some communication the thread will become deserted and i believe also the interest towards the project will diminish
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:34:54 PM

unfortunately it is true if the team does not make it soon alive with some news or at least some communication the thread will become deserted and i believe also the interest towards the project will diminish

I am afraid that this will result to a negative impression towards the project for the fact that the team cannot attend to this thread then how much more to the whole project which has far more greater challenge for them. Imho.
king_of_alts

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:04:12 AM

I am afraid that this will result to a negative impression towards the project for the fact that the team cannot attend to this thread then how much more to the whole project which has far more greater challenge for them. Imho.

Yes, it seems no one frome the team is following this thread. Otherwise they would have addressed the community.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:32:29 AM

Yes, it seems no one frome the team is following this thread. Otherwise they would have addressed the community.
even on some of there social media account the team are not communicating or giving out news on what is the project status, we all understand its a bear market and a lot of ICO are struggling but they should show willingness to continue if they want support from the community.
Frank37

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:29:54 PM

It not only seems so, it is a fact.
From the very beginning they used this thread as a pinboard for messages, not really for a dialogue.
They have a very bad or they dont have an advisor for public relations.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:36:01 PM

so the team no longer communicates on any channel and no one is taking care of talking to users, is there any way to know at what point the development of the project is?...
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:06:41 PM

so the team no longer communicates on any channel and no one is taking care of talking to users, is there any way to know at what point the development of the project is?...

Yeah, that seems to be the case but maybe now that the market is beginning to recover then I hope they must change their stance and seriously pursue the project development.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:37:17 PM

Yeah, that seems to be the case but maybe now that the market is beginning to recover then I hope they must change their stance and seriously pursue the project development.

As expected, the bulls are already moving towards a race, and we do not even have news regarding the project and its preparations for a new crypto explosion  Grin Grin Grin
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:34:27 AM

Exactly, if there is no communication over a period of longer than three monthes, the thread will be deserted. This is my experience from other projects.

I think this thread is holding very good if you think how little we hear from the team. But everything has a limit i must say.

king_of_alts

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:40:55 PM

I think this thread is holding very good if you think how little we hear from the team. But everything has a limit i must say.

You are right. I have said it a long time ago that it would be enough if they did upates once a month or so via a newsletter or blog post but months of silence is not professional.
antipoff

Activity: 318

EHFIRST

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:47:34 PM

They do communicate in the official Telegram group. Good news will come in a few days!

E-HEALTH FIRST
▬▬ ● ● Bitcointalk ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WEBSITE ▰▰
Frank37

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:57:07 PM

They do communicate in the official Telegram group. Good news will come in a few days!

Nice to see, but this is not interaction with the community.
This is simply a posting about the progress, which is good, but not enough for a leading company.
Hope they will find the time to read in their medias and not only to post.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 08:36:51 PM

a communication on the progress of the project on telegram can be considered a good start, but it is also needed interaction with users, dialogue, q & a
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:12:02 PM

Nice to see, but this is not interaction with the community.
This is simply a posting about the progress, which is good, but not enough for a leading company.
Hope they will find the time to read in their medias and not only to post.

Everyone should be happy, that we at least get something like an update from them over their Telegram group. I lost my hope a bit because there are no updates here in this thread at all so I am really looking forward to what good news they can tell us in a few days.
Pages: « 1 ... 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 [522] 523 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: