Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:15:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Avalon Store Batch 3 Status just went to "Refund Processing" - now "Completed"  (Read 19723 times)
ryepdx

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 07:31:37 AM

Can you elaborate when these refunds will be processed?

Yifu, you don't have to give us a date. We are well aware of how "close to the machine" we're living here, and we know you have trouble making accurate estimates as to how long things are going to take. But a series of milestones would be most appreciated, as would communication as we near and pass each one. Opening up a little about the decisions you're making would be very helpful, and would help you keep the goodwill of both your current customers and your potential customers. It would be a very profitable way to spend your time. But if you can't spare the time, then delegate it to someone capable who can.

You have 101 of my BTC, and I miss each and every one of them. The longer you hold off, the less likely I am to spend any of it on your future offerings.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ryepdx

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 07:35:31 AM

As for your batch #2 Avalons, you can forget about them, write them as loss.

Don't do that. Take them to court. $38k+ is definitely worth legal action. Add in the potential revenues you've lost because of them and you're looking at a very hefty sum. Sue them, and then maybe they'll notice you.

EDIT:
And who knows? Maybe it'll be more profitable than mining would have been.

But more than that, I think it'll be good for the Bitcoin ecosystem as a whole. It'll show that customer service fucking matters, and that we won't put up with this sort of crap. Don't just sue them for your $38k plus lost revenue, sue them for all of us who are pissed off at companies getting away with this kind of behavior.
loufiethecat

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Triple B Mining - triplebmining.com

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 10:00:56 PM

As for your batch #2 Avalons, you can forget about them, write them as loss.

Don't do that. Take them to court. $38k+ is definitely worth legal action. Add in the potential revenues you've lost because of them and you're looking at a very hefty sum. Sue them, and then maybe they'll notice you.

EDIT:
And who knows? Maybe it'll be more profitable than mining would have been.

But more than that, I think it'll be good for the Bitcoin ecosystem as a whole. It'll show that customer service fucking matters, and that we won't put up with this sort of crap. Don't just sue them for your $38k plus lost revenue, sue them for all of us who are pissed off at companies getting away with this kind of behavior.
+1 +1 +1!!!!!
YEP!!
My security on LTC GLOBAL 'Triple B Mining' is suffering immensely from a non delivery and no action or reaction... I'm thinking of going to interpol. @alexkkk PM me and we can co-ordinate an approach to Avalon as a group. I have 500 BONDS issued on this asset and all its profitability is almost gone. I received a second hand pre-mined unit for my batch 2 order and NO batch 3 order delivered. In fact my order says it's on-hold. WTF???

If anyone has any evidence of their dishonesty please start networking and collating it... this can't be left to them to get away with... My business and my life has deteriorated to a place of ill health over this, I've got angry investors breathing down my throat and i've had to now buy a third order second hand as it arrived from batch #3 just to make good on my contract and promises to my constituents, so $16K down and only $5k back from the batch 2 which 40% was paid out as divs and the rest went back into the third machine... I've been propping up this security since October 2012 awaiting the Av's to drop and make good but with the delay which i'm a firm believer was staged and timed on purpose to keep us all just on the edge of ROI but not quite so they can bury us in Retail ASIC and own us for life while laughing all the way to the BTC Bank.

A-Holes .... Amazing holes in their story.... Phuk Dem Wii Prosokute!!!!

Loufie GM of Triple B Mining

The Triple B Group

Hybrid BTC/LTC mining BOND GPU/ASIC-triplebmining.com

Triple B Delivery
agibby5

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 08:05:52 PM

I wonder if they are hoping everyone forgets about requesting a refund.  Almost a month has passed now.  This is retarded.  Nothing more can be said.
jspielberg (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 02:54:32 AM

I wonder if they are hoping everyone forgets about requesting a refund.  Almost a month has passed now.  This is retarded.  Nothing more can be said.

Maybe they are waiting for the store to re-open with their Gen2 products hoping we will spend our refund there.  Roll Eyes
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 03:23:40 AM

I thought I got screwed with BFL  Shocked

Best of Luck to you guys!!!  Cry

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
jspielberg (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 03:30:08 AM

Maybe I am a fool, but i am still holding out hope that Yifu will deliver on his refund promise once the "other stuff on his plate" is handled.  I seems like he has become a one man band.
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 03:46:20 AM

Avalon has no face. They are a disgrace to this community and have lost all trust, dignity, status, and pride.
I recommend any customer having a problem keep calm and act friendly towards them until you get your goods/refund.
Once in hand explain how you really feel about their actions. Thankfully i did not order from them as they struck me as unreliable and arrogant. I was close though.
People have already tried pulling them aside and being kind that it may not be all their fault and how they might fix it but that has failed to work. Calls and emails go unanswered.

So enjoy the money avalon. I am hoping the community has enough sense to put you in the past and move on. You are the poster child of bitcoin greed and failure.
bowen151

Activity: 658

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 04:32:10 PM

Any news?

-Buying/Selling graphics cards every month
--Buying BTC every month £/$/€200+ wanted
---UK based re-seller of physical bitcoins  Click here to buy
btcsql

Activity: 292

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 08:28:11 PM

bump for refunds
btcsql

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 10:22:31 AM

Yifu any chance of an update? Por favor señor, it would help to manage our expectations to have even a slight idea of when to expect a refund.
jspielberg (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 04:37:21 PM

Yifu any chance of an update? Por favor señor, it would help to manage our expectations to have even a slight idea of when to expect a refund.

Anyone want to take a bet that the refunds appear when the store re-opens for Gen 2 products?
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 04:40:28 PM

Anyone want to take a bet that the refunds appear when the store re-opens for Gen 2 products?

Well that would be a running kick in the balls...

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
AsicShill

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 04:53:06 PM

Well that would be a running kick in the balls...

If it turned out to be store credit that would definitely and insult to injury.... literally.
ftping

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

200 OK

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 07:03:15 PM

Bumping for refunds... Fingers still crossed a whole month later...
mik3

Activity: 245
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 07:15:14 PM

I hate seeing this thread as it gets my hopes up for nothing, seeing "avalon" and "refund" in the same sentence Sad
btcsql

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 08:48:12 AM

Yifu.... Give us our refunds!
Ozymandias

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 03:53:14 PM

Quote from: Avalon ASIC Newsletter
story so far - 8/19

chips have arrived via other routes as previously announced, we are shipping them out at the rate of 40-50k on a daily basis at the moment, in addition to the ~150k or so that went out, another 40k was shipped today. There is multiple channel which the chips are arriving from various packaging facility to minimize downtime. Please bare this in mind: while we had backup/multiple packaging companies and various delivery routes, things still will go wrong. There is also testing that must be done, then they can split, packed and sent to the EZP coupled with their CN-22 and be on their way. We will provide more update as they come. In addition, the trade-in and refunds are being processed.

Emphasis mine; looks like good news!
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 04:00:52 PM

Quote from: Avalon ASIC Newsletter
story so far - 8/19

chips have arrived via other routes as previously announced, we are shipping them out at the rate of 40-50k on a daily basis at the moment, in addition to the ~150k or so that went out, another 40k was shipped today. There is multiple channel which the chips are arriving from various packaging facility to minimize downtime. Please bare this in mind: while we had backup/multiple packaging companies and various delivery routes, things still will go wrong. There is also testing that must be done, then they can split, packed and sent to the EZP coupled with their CN-22 and be on their way. We will provide more update as they come. In addition, the trade-in and refunds are being processed.

Emphasis mine; looks like good news!

Well, that update was made some hours ago and no one reported yet a refund, so let me doubt about "refunds are being processed". Maybe they forgot the word "soon" at the end of the sentence.

btcsql

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 04:18:13 PM

no refund here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: