Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:28:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs?  (Read 39493 times)
James Messy (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:57:10 AM

Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs?
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:08:12 PM

Investing in crypto-currencies and ICO is very risky, but at the same time very profitable. Simply you need to invest so much money as it is not a pity to lose and divide them in different directions.
uncleduckerr

Activity: 202

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:16:38 PM

Cryptocurrencies yes they are worth it given you do your homework. ICO they can be worth it too but I find the amount of homework you gotta do outweighs the benefits. Therefore I would stick to investing in proven cryptocurrencies or ones that seem like they are legit. ICO is pure gambling because you don't know if they will come to market or follow through on their promises at all.

marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:21:17 PM

Investing in cryptos is good if you have a good knowledge of it but investing in ICO involves huge risk as there were many ICOs in the past that turned out to be scam and disappeared with investors money so if you are looking to invest in it that make sure that you do good research before investing and pick the right one to gain higher profits later on.
daniyalasghar

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:27:02 PM

Investing in cryptocurrencies and ICOs is good only if you can find some good ICOS and successfully get some coins in ICO. But invest in this field only if you have some knowledge of finding a good cryptocurrency or a good and legit ICO.
Luigi_LP

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:02:03 PM

It depends, surely ICO are more risky than investing in consolidated cryptocurrencies like ethereum, litecoin,etc. , but if you do the right research about the project, usally if you want to make a short term investment you will earn more from your investment in ICO, for example now I'm interested at Gilgamesh Platform, this project has a very good concept truly achievable, and has a good team working on it, probably I will participate in their ICO, if the Price after the ICO will be lower I will continue to hold the tokens because I believe in team behind the project
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:06:17 PM

Yes!, but you really should be knowledgeable about it.

For ICOs, ICOs are high risk but highly profitable too. You need to investigate thoroughly everything about it. Should have a very good team with reputable background. The project should be realistic and long term. Take a look if you will really earn profit from it. Check if they offer bonuses for you. Try reading reviews about the ICO you choose, there are a lot of good website that offers unbiased reporting about ICOs.

Good luck and Happy Hunting.
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:11:44 PM

May we know something about your experiense/money amount first to create more "accurate forecast" should you invest or not?  Cheesy
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:12:53 PM

Investing in cryptos is good if you have a good knowledge of it but investing in ICO involves huge risk as there were many ICOs in the past that turned out to be scam and disappeared with investors money so if you are looking to invest in it that make sure that you do good research before investing and pick the right one to gain higher profits later on.
Knowledge is always a power not only on basic things but also on investing too which we should really be knowledgeable into these things to lessen the risk on losing up money. We do risk something to earn something and thats the thing we do on investing on crypto and ICO. Chances on making money is here but not an assurance anytime for us to gain. If you cant able to handle the risk then better not to bother on investing at all.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
atileture

Activity: 258
Merit: 57

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:15:58 PM

start invest in cryptocurrency and free airdrops

ICOS is so risky invest only on free one
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:17:49 PM

If you are willing to take risks and make some decent profits, then I would suggest you to invest on crypto currencies and ICO. Though be very careful with investing on ICO. Do your own research before finding a project which is actually work something. Also the market is filled with some shit alt coins. Try to avoid those.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:20:44 PM

Yeah its a very profitable and also a risky type of investment but once you hit a jackpot ICO you can gain a huge profit but before diving into an ico you must better be ready and know all the things you need or do your research about the ICO that you'll be investing.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:21:04 PM

Yes you should, diversifying your wealth investment is a wise thing. But before get in to it be sure that you really know it well anf you really has goal why your doing it. You might also encounter risk from Scam - a really high risk. But as it is said high risk, high profit. Cryptosystem is all about risking money you can afford to lose. Never place any amount if you feel like you don't have enough information about it.
IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:23:00 PM

I reproach myself that I didn't start investing in cryptocurrencies few years ago when I first heard about them. But even now it's not to late to join the feast. Crypro world gives you so many opportunities that it's like a sin not to make use of it.
Zendalet

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:24:45 PM

If you have disposable money, absolutely. This could be a once in a lifetime kind of opportunity. One thing: just consider your money lost and you're good to go.
Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:24:52 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency and ICOs is quite risky but if successful, it can bring you high profits in a short time. There are virtually no tokens at the end of the ICOs. However, if the project has the potential, after a period of development and on the trading floor, I firmly believe its price will increase and you can check the profit.
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:28:17 PM

Investing in cryptocurrencies and ICOs can be tricky and risky, there are too many cryptos and ICOs. Everyday many ICOs take place giving rise to many new cryptocurrencies so one should first properly research about the cryptos in which one tries to invest in.

sebastianAndrei

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:28:53 PM

Yeah why not, In altcoins the investment can be little and affordable on almost small crypto traders.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:29:16 PM

Cryptocurrencies yes they are worth it given you do your homework. ICO they can be worth it too but I find the amount of homework you gotta do outweighs the benefits. Therefore I would stick to investing in proven cryptocurrencies or ones that seem like they are legit. ICO is pure gambling because you don't know if they will come to market or follow through on their promises at all.

This is sound advice. The problem with ICOs now is that it is very, very difficult to tell its potential just from doing research. Ratings are mainly incentivized. Posts and reviews are mainly from bounty hunters. News and articles are mainly paid marketing. Advisors and main backers are also paid in advance to lend their name to the ICO, or if they are not paid, they will stand to gain from the exposure. So you cannot find objective information, and they are anyway very tough to verify on your own.

Just stick to investing in tokens or crypto that are already launched. Even so, it is a gamble even with all the research you can do.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:29:49 PM

For my mind if you are asking this question - then you are not sure. If you are not sure then you do not need to invest, it is as simple as that. If you want to but wait for someone to reassure you - nobody will Wink So the possible answer is - decide what you are ready for.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: